Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock (12160 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Angry Jonathan Blasts Minister Of Petroleum, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by djfox: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't believe this.

Can you guys kindly stop with the fake news and propaganda?

Sai Buhari but is this the change I'm to expect?

Bloggers exist and they write fake stories to get traffic to their sites, just like Nairaland sometimes sends fake news to their frontpage for traffic, SO HOW THE FVCK IS THAT BUHARIS FAULT?
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked angry angry embarassed embarassed undecided

tongue Sucks kiss
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

tongue Sucks kiss

cheesy Duuhhhhhh!!! grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by tsdarkside(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
“Get out, get out of my sight” president Goodluck shouted.

hahaha...now...no more smiling and dancing...why didn`t he do this from the start.... angry angry angry
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy Duuhhhhhh!!! grin grin tongue

Socks? grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Socks? grin

Soaks!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

Soaks!!! grin grin

SOS! cool

grin grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

SOS! cool

grin grin

grin grin Save Our Soul !!! tongue tongue
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

grin grin Save Our Soul !!! tongue tongue

Brilliant.

Sores shocked

grin grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Brilliant.

Sores shocked

grin grin

tongue English Teacher, M.ods are watching... cheesy grin tongue
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by major466(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Junk Journalism.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Paitty(f): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

tongue English Teacher, M.ods are watching... cheesy grin tongue

Happy Easter, my dear.

No finish that rice and sauce o.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Happy Easter, my dear.

Wish you same smiley

Sure thing, your rice and sauce
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Happy Easter, my dear.

smiley Wish you same smiley

Sure thing, I don reserve your rice and sauce grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by forkadict(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
debo07:
And who says Nigeria won't be better under GMB.He hasn't been sworn in yet and we are already seeing the downfall of corrupt pple.SAI BUHARI

Azzzz in ehn? ??

Then it only underscores the fact that deep down in their hearts exists the conviction that their acts are all evil otherwise if they are convinced that they are not involved in malpractices why would they be running from pillar to post

Just like when internal auditors in my company visit our site. Why will I be scared of them when I haven't got myself soiled in any form of malpractice.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by aresa: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fact is with jona basking in his new ridiculous hero and statesman glory and image means he can't keep shielding and protecting corrupt officials so they are all on their own and in serious trouble.

I even see jona cooperation with GMB and revealing financial secrets to make them all return their loot.

With this crooked and corrupt woman running to the same man who negotiated Jonas plea deal, it means jona threw her under the bus already ..

I don't see GMB pulling umaru diko, but there is still no hiding place for them
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
major466:
Junk Journalism.

Looks like this is part of the change
A multiplication of baseless unsubstantiated trashy reports from idle/hungry journalists
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Horpe23: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
The End of an "UNHOLY ALLIANCE" between the extravagant petroleum minister and Uncle jona..
It is payback time.... It's about time she start investing in face lift of some prisons

*I see open doors of jail for some people.. And the congregation says (AMEN)*
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by majalisa(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
san316:

Mallam relax. The comment I made doesn't necessarily mean I'm in agreement with the poster. However, it is not unexpected for diezani to b looking for soft landing. Hence, my views.
sorry sani
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by debo07(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2015
majalisa:
lets call a spade a spade,baba will have to bite the fingers that fed him.i only hope his teeth are strong enough
those fingers that fed him knws he won't take nonsense frm dem.I'm sure pple like Tinubu who really supported him knws dat Nigeria truely deserve a change.So they will work wit him to get Nigeria working again.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 06, 2015
dayo23:
Sai Baba

grin

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Paolslhhd: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa for Nigeria
Meanwhile Buhari and Tinubu Clash in Abuja resulting to insults Read The News Here
[url=polucbbxbxb..com]Read The Gist Here:
[/url]

[url=polucbbxbxb..com]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-and-tinubu-clash-abuja-resulting-to-insults-pipeline-in-delta/[/url]
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by arsetalks(m): 6:08am On Apr 06, 2015
The report would have been believable if the English wasn't piss poor. No reliable media outlet will write in such a piss poor English.

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Innocent my rump. That woman is the proverbial goat in Jonathan's "yam and goat" analogy.

You missed the plantain too grin grin
So she's the yam, who is the plantain? undecided undecided

That analogy cracked me up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand / Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Court Invalidates Kwankwaso's Suspension From NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.