Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock (12161 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Angry Jonathan Blasts Minister Of Petroleum, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by laserjet: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmm....'KWARA 247'!!!!!
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by pbs4real(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
D.A.M ur cup iyaf full. . . . . . . #PRISONLOADING
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
And the source said... The Propaganda continues
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by abduljabbar4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't believe this.

Can you guys kindly stop with the fake news and propaganda?

Sai Buhari but is this the change I'm to expect?
Where did you see Buharis name there?
Or are the broadcasters our leaders?
Stop the hate
Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Gbawe: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting... Nigerians now making wave with lies in the new era of CHANGE undecided

You GEJ fans are simply incorrigible bitter losers. What has this got to do with Buhari? GEJ encouraged lawlessness, rumour-mongering and slander everywhere. I expect Nigerians will see disciplined and dignified behaviour restored everywhere under Buhari. All this nonsense is the typification of what GEJ stands for so please do not associate Buhari's 'change' with this idiocy.

Also, go and check the archives to see the classy conduct of us APC fans in 2011 when GEJ was declared winner of the election. We wished him success and gave him the benefit of the doubt because the progress of Nigeria is all that matters to us. Contrast this to how you bitter and spiteful supporters have being going around looking for negatives to say and faults to find with a President-elect who has not even being sworn in when you should be wishing him well for Nigeria's sake. This confirms what I have always said that most of GEJ's fans are not decent and good people who value the progress of Nigeria above everything else as APC supporters do.

It has been amusing to note that only SeverusSnapes and Eurobomber have behaved in a classy way and wished the incoming government well while the rest of you are bitter and negative elements openly wishing the APC fails as if this failure will not affect you also. In short, you guys are not good human-beings. You are all warped, wicked, self-centred, unpatriotic and egotistic elements not interested in Nigeria's development. See a typical post below from me in 2010 where I gave GEJ the benefit of the doubt and support to deliver a good cabinet that could transform Nigeria. You guys should get behind Buhari and stop your off-putting pettiness. Is it Nigeria you love or is it GEJ? If Nigeria why finding it hard to get behind the President elect and give him the benefit of the doubt as we did for GEJ?

https://www.nairaland.com/414885/jonathan-sacks-cabinet-reactions

Gbawe:
Totally the right thing to do. Jonathan surprised me by going a step further to entirely disolve an irredeemably woeful cabinet when many expected only a cabinet reshuffle from the acting President.

I cannot ask those who are skeptical , with very good reasons for their skepticism , to begin believing in Jonathan. I am skeptical of him also as I feel he is another business-as-usual leader lacking the strong convictions required to turn our nation around. Nonetheless, it is one step at a time. Jonathan has now done what all Nigerians wanted. We can at least wait to see who the new Ministers are before we damn Jonathan's effort .

Gbawe:

Indeed !!! OBJ wilfully encouraged the destructive participation of Governors in federal issues to a dangerous level to the extent many Governors now confuse their role within our politics to include meddling in political matters that should not concern them. This explains their brazen attempt to order Jonathan around !!!! Jonathan must shun our busybody Governors and other self-serving politicians who will now besiege him with names of "wonderful performers" he should 'consider'  . It will not be difficult for our acting President  to raise a competent team that can move Nigeria forward if that is what Jonathan sincerely wants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by abduljabbar4(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Now I can call Jona a hero. I said it before. Jonathan is good but surrounded by bad people. Thank you Jonathan for boldly telling her. I'm sure the insecurity was caused by those pot bellied ogas@the top in the army.

It is too late though

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by aresa: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jona arranged his soft landing and plea deal with Buhari via Adulsalami, now all he's advising his co crooks to fallow the same trail.... grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Jaypea98: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
karlriz:
The defeat and it concession of President Goodluck Jonathan by Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC has come to many supporters of the president as a rude shock, especially those who are corrupt.

A viral online media reports of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke alleged visit to former Head of States, Abdulsalami Abubakar reported few days ago. The reports stated that the minister was running from pillar to pole to ensure her soft landing following many corrupts charges labelled against her in the petroleum industry before the no nonsense president-elect, Buhari takes over

Fresh but unconfirmed report according to KWARA247 suggests that following the failure of President Jonathan at the presidential polls, several corrupt ministers and office holders have been under serious panic as they struggle to cover up their corrupt practices and get a soft landing before General Muhammadu Buhari is sworn in.

Amongst the public office holder is the Minister of Petroleum Resources who has been alleged of several corruption cases including illegal oil export, ownership of refineries abroad to mention a few. The Petroleum Minister, Alison Diezani Madueke was disgraced today when she visited president Jonathan to discuss ways to mend her shortcomings before Buhari takes over.

A reliable source told us that president Jonathan shouted at her in his guest house, stating that his failure was due to corrupt practices traceable to the Petroleum Minister. “Get out, get out of my sight” president Goodluck shouted.

Having failed, Alison hurried to join the queue of corrupt public office holders seeking soft landing through General Abdulsalam. Our source made it known that Alison was caught at the waiting room of General Abdusalam where she was dressed in Islamic veil to hide her identity.

While we are gathering more details, efforts to reach the media aide of General Abdulsalam was impossible as at the time this report was compiled. However, we are unsure if Alison was able to meet the former head of state.

SOURCE: KWARA274

http://www.newspunch.org/angry-jonathan-reportedly-blasts-diezani-sent-her-out-of-aso-rock/
SOURCE KWARA247
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gbawe:

You GEJ fans are simply incorrigible bitter losers. What has this got to do with Buhari? GEJ encouraged lawlessness, rumour-mongering and slander everywhere. I expect Nigerians will see disciplined and dignified behaviour restored everywhere under Buhari. All this nonsense is the typification of what GEJ stands for so please do not associate Buhari's 'change' with this idiocy.

Also, go and check the archives to see the classy conduct of us APC fans in 2011 when GEJ was declared winner of the election. We wished him success and gave him the benefit of the doubt because the progress of Nigeria is all that matters to us. Contrast this to how you bitter and spiteful supporters have being going around looking for negatives to say and faults to find with a President-elect who has not even being sworn in when you should be wishing him well for Nigeria's sake. This confirms what I have always said that most of GEJ's fans are not decent and good people who value the progress of Nigeria above everything else as APC supporters do.

It has been amusing to note that only SeverusSnapes and Eurobomber have behaved in a classy way and wished the incoming government well while the rest of you are bitter and negative elements openly wishing the APC fails as if this failure will not affect you also. In short, you guys are not good human-beings. You are all warped self-centred, unpatriotic and egotistic elements not interested in Nigeria's development. See a typical post below from me in 2010 where I gave GEJ the benefit of the doubt and support to deliver a good cabinet that could transform Nigeria. You guys should get behind Buhari and stop your off-putting pettiness. Is it Nigeria you love or is it GEJ? If Nigeria why finding it hard to get behind the President elect and give him the benefit of the doubt as we did for GEJ?

Maybe you missed it:

https://www.nairaland.com/2228909/congratulations-president-elect-gen-mohamodu

We are watching and hoping to see the CHANGE as postulated by your APC.

I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

And Abdulsalam resides in Aso rock abi?

What is dis one saying? Did I say Abdulsallam resides in aso rock? In fact there is a pix of the reported visitation on reputable news site
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
@@@@

yoruba press chie

what a country!

we are watching from the side line

i repeat the yoruba press and did any body notice since Killer and boko harem Buhari won the yoruba press is on fire
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Ilekeh(f): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You ain't seen nothing yet! In time to come, you'd be surprised at the exact nature of the company you've been keeping lately!! wink

LOL see how happy yu got.

Glad to make your Sunday....nice to see you laugh wink
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by igbsam(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is Unbelievable. Please Jail all of them. We need to purge Nigeria of Corrupt individual.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by adeara(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
now I understand d saying 'dont allow people to destroy u before take action'. I believe it is too late now. GEJ had been too soft on those that were out to destroy his image. To be 'gentle' is good but 'too gentle' is bad. Dont make such mistake in ur future endeavour. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
I don't believe this.

Can you guys kindly stop with the fake news and propaganda?

Sai Buhari but is this the change I'm to expect?

Guy, I never knew you noticed the influx of all the fake news. Only God knows where it is emanating from. I don't believe APC has anything to offer Nigerians with all the mode of tarnishing peoples image in the name of politics. Afterall they are now the ruling party, so why all these desperation from there control room. May God have mercy.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by san316(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Her own don finish. It is greed that is making her run around.

Simple thing to do: Meet GMB, beg him and promise to return all you have stolen.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
ikeyman00:

@@@@

yoruba press chie

what a country!

we are watching from the side line

i repeat the yoruba press and did any body notice since Killer and boko harem Buhari won the yoruba press is on fire

Be like say na the change they promised us is to keep on posting fake news all about.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mehn, Nigerians don enter one chance with the fake propaganda emanating from APC control room .

Today, na Jonathan slap deizani, Tomorrow, na akpabio bribe Tinubu with .5billion Naira, the next day na Fayose's impeachment saga. Two Weeks time, na mama peace pack out of aso villa .

APC , u nah no dey tire ni. Haha. Pls small small o. Enough of all these fake and unverifiable news flying.around . It won't do you guyz any good.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by nduchucks: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't believe this story for obvious reasons. Additionally, Diezani has enough to implicate GEJ, Abdulsalami, and a whole lot of other "VIPs" if she is cornered.

I do not believe that she will be brought down as some folks are wishing.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Seun, Seun, Seun Osewa. Nairaland has now become a dumping ground for fake news and propaganda.
Please do something to arrest this steady descent to ignominy.
I am a concerned nairalander.
thank you.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

False information

Unconfirmed news being posted.

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

Where you trying to be funny?? That wasn't in anyway funny man. Tanite!
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by BlackTechnology: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
jayfolarin:

Where you trying to be funny?? That wasn't in anyway funny man. Tanite!

By December You will realise that you boarded a one chance party

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Texcoco(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gbawe:

[s]

It has been amusing to note that only SeverusSnapes and Eurobomber have behaved in a classy way and wished the incoming government well while the rest of you are bitter and negative elements openly wishing the APC fails as if this failure will not affect you also. In short, you guys are not good human-beings. You are all warped, wicked, self-centred, unpatriotic and egotistic elements not interested in Nigeria's development. See a typical post below from me in 2010 where I gave GEJ the benefit of the doubt and support to deliver a good cabinet that could transform Nigeria. You guys should get behind Buhari and stop your off-putting pettiness. Is it Nigeria you love or is it GEJ? If Nigeria why finding it hard to get behind the President elect and give him the benefit of the doubt as we did for GEJ?

[/s]
The bloody Janjaweede wannker...
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by babadee1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Now I can call Jona a hero. I said it before. Jonathan is good but surrounded by bad people. Thank you Jonathan for boldly telling her. I'm sure the insecurity was caused by those pot bellied ogas@the top in the army.

But who picked those people? Whether the ones in Aso Rock or the ones in the military. Was it not Jonathan?
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by oluwafemi113(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sorry Jona

But

Is too late

Bad timing undecided
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:
Sauce? grin

Yam? grin grin grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by majalisa(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
debo07:
And who says Nigeria won't be better under GMB.He hasn't been sworn in yet and we are already seeing the downfall of corrupt pple.SAI BUHARI
lets call a spade a spade,baba will have to bite the fingers that fed him.i only hope his teeth are strong enough
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by Lucasbalo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
If it's true, that means the chicken is coming home to roost.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by majalisa(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
san316:
Her own don finish. It is greed that is making her run around.

Simple thing to do: Meet GMB, beg him and promise to return all you have stolen.
in as much as there is an iota of truth to this rumour,is simply unbelievable that u swallowed everything line,hook and sinker
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by san316(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
majalisa:
in as much as there is an iota of truth to this rumour,is simply unbelievable that u swallowed everything line,hook and sinker
Mallam relax. The comment I made doesn't necessarily mean I'm in agreement with the poster. However, it is not unexpected for diezani to b looking for soft landing. Hence, my views.
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yam? grin grin grin

Sulks angry

grin grin grin
Re: Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock by VickyRotex(f): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Sulks angry

grin grin grin

shocked angry angry embarassed embarassed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Postpone Presidential Poll For Any Reason – INEC / Anambra Rejects FG’s Emergency Rule Option, Says Killings Worse In APC States / Diesel Price Jumps To N320/Litre, Job Losses Loom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.