Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? (3982 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Am guy bt it drives me crazy seeing guys beat ladies(like 1 frnd of mine). 4me, beating is nt among my 1million options no mata what. Dnt even touch my kid 6tas. So Guys in d house do u beat ur partner & what can make u do dat? Matured minds pls...
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by falconey(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
OP when you see her with a man on your matrimonial bed.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by naijaboiy: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
How can we know what can make us beat our partner?

That means we already have it in mind to beat her anytime something happens. undecided
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by sweettease(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
There are other ways a guy can punish me but if he chooses the beating, all hell will be let loose that day.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by KrazyBone: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by cooljoe(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jst as t is dat I won't have any man hit my sista, partner or no partner, husband or not, so t follows dat I won't hit my HER cum ye wat
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Enegod(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
I would never hit a woman.
Yesterday my girl slapped me, I calmly diffused the situation without violence. I tied her up and put her in the closet. Don't ever hit women, it's wrong! undecided
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
sweettease:
There are other ways a guy can punish me but if he chooses the beating, all hell will be let loose that day.
babe not so oooo!!! just pray you dont get a guy that beat cos if you do,he will beat hell out of you,nothing will happen,you know why cos he dey bleep you.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by njuwo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
The only thing wey fit make me beat my partner na nothing.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by falconey(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
sweettease:

madam you have the key to the get of HELL?
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by njuwo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
But then again, na business partner you dey talk of?
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
I would never hit a woman.
Yesterday my girl slapped me, I calmly diffused the situation without violence. I tied her up and put her in the closet. Don't ever hit women, it's wrong! undecided

grin grin

You're insane cheesy
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by chimerase2: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

I saw her I didn't touch her, why should I touch her wen I have mouth undecided
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by cupidhero(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Demonic possessions or kolomental case.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Generalkorex(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing
i mean nothing in this world
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
D only time she should be punished for her wrong doinz is durin sexx. Enough spankin at her ass will be good.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have beaten my gf once and that was when she denied me of sex

It was so annoying that I beat her mercilessly to the extent that neighbours started banging on my door begging me to please open my door

**Believe this story at your own peril ** cool
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
No reason should make a man hit a woman ... undecided

Only self defence ... Like shes holding gun or knife ..
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by falconey(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
chimerase2:
I saw her I didn't touch her, why should I touch her wen I have mouth undecided

yeah right.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Randerl: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Weak men beat up ladies. Ask psychologists.

There are Better ways to avoid beating your woman or daughter.

Just walk away to the park, a friends place, a viewing centre with your pals.

Just walk away .
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by chimerase2: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ma ex was tlling m on de fone dat wat I didn't do to her her boi friend does it with ease
Den I asked her wat was dat?
She dn confided in me dat her boi friend always beat her embarassed
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by sweettease(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

madam you have the key to the get of HELL?
It's an expression undecided
Where did you school?
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have beaten my gf once and that was when she denied me of sex

It was so annoying that I beat her mercilessly to the extent that neighbours started banging my door begging me to please open my door

I hope the ladies are seeing this grin

You will unleash the kungfu master in this nigga if you don't let him furck the hell outta you grin
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by falconey(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
sweettease:

It's an expression undecided
Where did you school?

Humor!

How will my school help your life?

Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Enegod(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin

You're insane cheesy
trust me, she is more insane grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by sweettease(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:

babe not so oooo!!! just pray you dont get a guy that beat cos if you do,he will beat hell out of you,nothing will happen,you know why cos he dey bleep you.
Really, if it's a relationship, it's so over, marriage and it becomes world war III, even my dad has never hit me, my mum a few times but my dad hasn't. So you'll actually take such because a guy is bleeping you? shocked
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by sweettease(f): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

Humor!

How will my school help your life?

Sarcasm

Definitely not the way it has helped yours undecided
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

I hope the ladies are seeing this grin

You will unleash the kungfu master in this nigga if you don't let him furck the hell outta you grin
Rofwlkmd cheesy

Na so baba
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

You go beat her?
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by Hazardd(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
The best is to punish her in one way that pain her rather than beating..
We are all matured for that na..lol
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by toyeoye(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing.
Re: Guys,what Can Make You Beat Your Partner??? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
KrazyBone:
Nothing.

As in nothing??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Receive Money True Western Union / Cheats Thread.... Warning.. Very Graphic Photos!! / I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.