Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Long Story: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Story: (1211 Views)

My Friend's Long Story / My Ex Would Not Leave Me Alone? Help ? This Is A Long Story Oo. Be Prepared / My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Story: by chikito1(f): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2009
Now ya'll need to be patient cus this story is a long one,

There's a newly wed couple (when i say newly i mean under 3yrs) who apparently seem to love each other a lot.

The husband is a company executive who does trips out of town probably 2wice or 3 times a month for board meetings. Just prior to one of these trips he hears rumours that his wife might be sleeping around.

Come the day he intends to leave for the airport. The usual protocol is that the driver takes his oga to the airport and waits for oga to board the plane before he leaves for home and when he gets home he tells his oga's madame that oga has left. Now oga gets to the airport and tells his driver to leave for home. Driver naturally obeys and goes home to tell madame that oga has left.

Now oga goes to one of the bars in town and stays till late into the night, he then proceeds to leave for home and since he is the oga of his house he has unrestricted access. He walks in and goes upstairs to his bedroom. What doesn he see?

His so called closest friend (who was his best man) and his wife on their matrimonial bed (shagging the living daylights out of his wife)

What did the husband do??

He simply walks out, shuts the door quietly and goes downstairs,picks up a news paper and reads (obviously we all know all he can see on those pages is the colour RED). All this while his padi grabs his clothing and runs out the house half naked. (what bout his wife??)

His wife is all sobbing and begging using that infamous naija excuse (it was the devil!!). He does nothing and after a while leaves for the same bedroom his wife had just defiled, lays the bedding properly and proceeds to fall asleep.

Next morning: He wakes with his wifes pleading still ringing in his ears and leaves for work (please note that he also leaves the usual miscellaneous spending money on the table without saying a word).

He comes back from work (very late) and just goes up to bed without eating his wifes cooking and avoiding any contact whatsoever with her. This went on for about a week, wife gets frustrated and guiltily packs her things and leaves for her fathers house.

A week passes and father in law calls in to check on son in law why he has refused to come check on his wife who left home and literarily cries everyday without saying a word on why she suddenly moved back into her fathers house.

Haven heard this, the son in law responds to father in law as thus " Has your daughter at any point in time ever told you that i have denied her of anything in any shape or form be it physically, mentally, sexually, financially or in any way?"

Father in laws response to the question was "NO"

Son in law then says to his "Since your answer is No, if your daughter cannot tell you what she did with her own mouth, i cannot tell you what she has done"

Father in law leaves the house and a few days later wife returns back home to the same routine of shedding tears, cooking uneaten meals and her husband ignoring her.

This continued for 365 days,

On one of those rare days when the husband was home. He calls his wife into the bedroom and makes love to her. After which he asks her to go prepare him a meal to which she eagerly responds.

This my people is the end of this story, he didnt talk about the issue nor did he ask her why she did what she did.

What would you have done as a guy in the same shoes and as a woman what would you have done if you happened to be in the same predicament
Re: Long Story: by SisiJinx: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2009
Nice story, very engaging. . . . leaves your audience panting for more.

Good Job! grin grin
Re: Long Story: by Treetop20(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2009
he simply makes love to her and that is it? shocked
Re: Long Story: by chikito1(f): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2009
Na so we see am my people,

The story is very true and that is all he did!!

My take on this is,

1: He well and truly loved her with his entire existence

2: If he had done anything other than what he did, we might be reading about casualties

3: He is one helluva mean fella, this is one person you dont want to cross swords with.

4: And as for his wife, its a case of when he asks her to jump, her response will be "how high?" not "why should i?"
Re: Long Story: by Treetop20(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
wow, this is one hell of a story
Re: Long Story: by SisiJinx: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2009
He's just luring here into a false sense of security, biding his time until he. . .  . POW!
Re: Long Story: by MoneyRule(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2009
Exactly what i would have done if i was in his shoes,that's the best way to treat cheaters,it has more advantage than the opposite,you automatically take charge!!
Re: Long Story: by Sapphic: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2009
And what happened to the so called best man? All these orisirisi stories that you people churn out willy nilly on this Nairaland sef. So the guy was counting the days, then waited for the first anniversary of the shagging/defilement of the marital bed abi? undecided By the way, why did the husband pretend to travel?
Re: Long Story: by bluespice(f): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2009
sapphic, he heard stories

now, that is one fella i wouldnt wanna wrong
reminds me of some very close men in my life
my mom says "the quiet ones are the dangerous ones" it couldnt apply more! lipsrsealed
Re: Long Story: by fs(f): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2009
I don't think most people know what they would truly do in such a situation. At the end of the day, the goal for me would either be to heal the relationship or to end it. There's no living as a "married couple" the way you described here.
Re: Long Story: by Sissy3(f): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2009
the husband probably wasn't satisfying her and that's y he didn't have much to say about it, cox he knows it. i think he should ask the wife the styles/position the other man was using so he can up his games. cool cheesy
Re: Long Story: by tope2000(f): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

the husband probably wasn't satisfying her and that's y he didn't have much to say about it, cox he knows it. i think he should ask the wife the styles/position the other man was using so he can up his games. cool cheesy

Dead!!!! grin grin grin grin but i agree cool
Re: Long Story: by Tgirl4real(f): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2009
I don't agree with that sissy. The woman's got no reason to cheat on her husband.

@ Post
I won't be surprised if he comes home 10years from now with a brand new family. I love the way he reacted.
Re: Long Story: by Sissy3(f): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2009
Tgirl4real:

I don't agree with that sissy. The woman's got no reason to cheat on her husband.

@ Post
I won't be surprised if he comes home 10years from now with a brand new family. I love the way he reacted.

tgirl c'mon now not even when the man has erectile dysfunction huh? cheesy cheesy

chill girl, either the man was doing it with so other ladies during his trips( so do me, i do u man, no go vex) or he wasnt doing it well with the wife. u knw men r way 2 complicated than we think. i mean if he was really angry why not shun her, or even ask y, but instead he went ahead and shagged her. or can he be really a saint? hmmm i doubt it cheesy
Re: Long Story: by Tgirl4real(f): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2009
U can't blame him for the shagging, lol. Body no be wood na. It makes it clear that he still desires her and truly loves her. Nothing in d story suggests the angle u are bringing into it and even if it was so, why the bestman of all people? And y in her home? She could easily keep another guy outside, I don't support that though
Re: Long Story: by agaba123(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2009
Not going to say this is a movie story but it is very similar to amovie i watched. nollywood

The only difference was that in the movie, the best man banged the bride on the eve of the wedding. The bridegroom walked in on them without their knowledge. he went away, had the wedding the following day. But was a stranger to the woman for close to 2 years. He however was hell bent on destroying the best friend.

not gonna start my own story
Re: Long Story: by Sissy3(f): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2009
who knws it b could the same movie with little twist added by the poster lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Long Story: by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2009
I have watched the movie, Ini Edo was the woman, cant remeber the name and the other actors.
Re: Long Story: by smooooooth: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2009
maturity is the word, everyone shld get there b4 venturing into marriage. though what did wife did terrible, the man's response was the best in the situation, cos now she will foreva be loyal,indebted and obligated to him. faithful too.

and his best friend will die from the guilt.
Re: Long Story: by jamace(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2009
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy . cool
Re: Long Story: by sweetmum(f): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2009
the way the guy handled it was the best for that situation,he did not want to break the marriage,but he should have allow the woman to say something so that she will be free inside.he is a mature man.
Re: Long Story: by ariblaze(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2009
there are some stories that enrich people's lives

there are some that give you humor

and there are some that are a waste of one's time

this story is of the first category at least for me

it takes a man, a real man to do what he did

its not the getting sex with his wife that trips me

but the way he handled it,

dint tell anyone,dint call neighbors

dint tell the father-in-law neither was he disrespectful

that my people is a man and that i hope to be able to emulate

remain calm in the face of wahala.

with regards to his wife

8 out of every 10 women take back their husband after they have being caught cheating

so why not a few men, the womenfolk need a lil too

but. . . .

i am so not going to talk about the part where it was in her matrimonial bed

well. . .the guy try
Re: Long Story: by holyeye(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2009
amazing.
hard to do.
bt best way to handle infidelity.
Re: Long Story: by steve49ja(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2009
The guy no want make all the money we e pay for bride price just go like that na haba

But thats him sha
Everyone gat his own guiding principles
Re: Long Story: by ElNino4: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2009
Strangely enough, i heard this very same story about 4-5 years ago. The couple were based somewhere in the eastern part of nigeria.
Re: Long Story: by coolnaira: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2009
I would kill her
Re: Long Story: by chikito1(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2009
El Nino

Really, it could be from the same source, has this happened some where in the east as well.
Re: Long Story: by spikedcylinder: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2009
It'd be best if the woman ends the marriage o. This kind of mean, calculating man is one of a kind because whether she likes it or not, HE IS STILL GOING TO STRIKE! And he'll do it when all her defences are down.
Re: Long Story: by MrCrackles(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2009
aisha2:

I have watched the movie, Ini Edo was the woman, cant remeber the name and the other actors.

grin cheesy
Re: Long Story: by jamace(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2009
I would kill her
Do you work in an arbattoir?
Re: Long Story: by agaba123(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2009
jamace:

Do you work in an arbattoir?
Do you wanna know if he is a butcher? undecided

(1) (Reply)

"love":a Word So Much Abused! / 5 Mnths 2 Our Wedding, My Gf Of 8yrs Absconds! / Does He Still Luv Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.