Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. (782 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by spellingcheck(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Have you ever ask yourself this question:"In the past century, why were married people who committed adultery stoned to death, and thieves get same treatment"?.

After so many research, i discovered the real meaning to the question. Below is the very brief explanation.

When a man and a woman agree to get married and be together, they automatically lose the right to their body. meaning they are only a mere caretaker of the body. That is to say, the body no longer belong to them.

Now if a man/women take whatever is not theirs and give it to someone else without the permission of the rightful owner, that is stealing; Therefore he or she is a thief. By law, the penalty of stealing has always been the death sentence.

Hopefully i am able to answer your long time question.

sincerely,

spelingcheck.

cc: lalasticlala
seun
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by fergiiosugo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
The sins committed against God has a different measure of punishment with the sins against man. Man does not treat all d same way God treats his.
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by spellingcheck(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
fergiiosugo:
The sins committed against God has a different measure of punishment with the sins against man. Man does not treat all d same way God treats his.

This isn't about religion sire.
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

When a man and a woman agree to get married and be together, they automatically lose the right to their body. meaning they are only a mere caretaker of the body. That is to say, the body no longer belong to them.

Now if a man/women take whatever is not theirs and give it to someone else without the permission of the rightful owner, that is stealing; Therefore he or she is a thief. By law, the penalty of stealing has always been the death sentence.

Who said so??and please don't mention the bible,the bible never said the person do not have the right to their body when they get married,what the bible explained was that their partner will also have the right to the body meaning that they both have the right!!!!e.g if a lady is married she still has the right to her body ,the only thing there is that her husband will also have the right to her body according to the bible..same goes to the man too....
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:

Hope u nor go call your self leader of tomorrow with this selfish act?
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by fergiiosugo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

This isn't about religion sire.
Mr. My point here is. I know there is one punishment for sin which is death. Am saying man does not measure the punishment of sin that way.
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
donnypool:

Hope u nor go call your self leader of tomorrow with this selfish act?
You dey quarrel with your common sense?
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by spellingcheck(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
fergiiosugo:
Mr. My point here is. I know there is one punishment for sin which is death. Am saying man does not measure the punishment of sin that way.

in the bible yes, in real life no
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
You dey quarrel with your common sense?

Is you that sabi, I don talk my own
Re: Why Stealing & Adultery Were Punishable By Death. by spellingcheck(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
donnypool:

Is you that sabi, I don talk my own

say no to argument

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Priscaoge!!! / 7 Reasons She Will Lock You Out Of Her Heart / Any 6ft Tall Nairaland Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.