Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On (4506 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / TOP 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before Marriage. / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by CodecJay(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
You don’t need to be sexually active to turn a girl on. You can easily learn this 7 tips on how to turn a girl on non-sexually. Read on:

Having a talent:
So many girls will always say, “I love watching my guy perform on stage during concerts! have you ever wondered why the ladies will be the ones to shout the most when a high profile musician is performing on stage? Whether it’s dancing, singing, playing basketball, or writing poetry, having a talent makes a guy even more desirable and he doesn’t need to learn how to turn a girl on because he will do so even without him knowing.

Having good hygiene:
Are you wondering how to turn a girl on? There’s nothing sexier than a guy who knows how to take care of himself. “Things like shaving regularly, using a good perfume, and cutting nails are really turn-ons,” says Nicole. Besides, who wants to kiss a guy who smells like day-old socks? So guys please, shower everyday—we live in a tropical country.

Dressing well:
“Boys who smell good and look like they smell good, really rocks my world" says Kat, a 300l micro-biology student in my school. He doesn’t have to be decked out in a suit and tie combo every single day. It’s really about confidence and how he carries himself, even if he’s just in a clean white shirt and denim jeans. Instant pogi points!

Treating people well:
A lot of girls pay attention to how guys treat waiters, janitors, security guards, and other regular folks, because it’s a true reflection of his character. Girls really get pissed off when a guy is rude to waiters. It doesn’t turn girls on at all. It’s just being plain rude and not attractive at all.

Doing your thang:
A girl ones told me that it’s really about a guy who has his shit together. Because there’s nothing more attractive than a guy who knows his priorities and is capable of thinking long-term.

Having a great relationship with his mom
If he is not in a good relationship with his mum, then he isn’t gonna make a good man around you either. to turn a girl on you have to have a very strong relationship with mum.

Being good with kids:
"Not everyone has the patience or energy to deal with little rascals. So seeing guys who knows how to handle kids just makes our heart melt, it is very hard to see a guy who’s great with kids, because most of them can’t even deal with children. I think it’s sexy, because it makes me think he’ll be a good dad someday,” shares Emily, a 200 level business admin student.

Source:
http://candyrelationships.com/how-to-turn-a-girl-on/
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by ireneony(f): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
i would love to add
a guy that smiles: when guys smiles, this turn most ladies on.
e.g mere looking at seun smile on his profile pic turn me on...
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Takin d lead.
Being humble
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by zyzxx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice point

I av to get all dis qualities
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
ireneony:
i would love to add
lol u don come again. Seun had to ban u himself because of this.
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by venatus25(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
If he's legendary in his profession. My advice to my fellow guy; get attracted to what you are doing and be perfect doing it; you will be attracted to ladies.
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
This one makes sense
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by ireneony(f): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u don come again. Seun had to ban u himself because of this.
na crime to talk my mind again undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by DeHero1: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
8. Having a six-digit account balance when you're broke

Sorry... I forgot that one is a sexual thing
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Twaci(f): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
True!

Hello Hector smiley
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by kilokeys(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
God would teach me how to smile o.
e no fit some pple. undecided
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by CodecJay(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
DeHero1:
8. Having a six-digit account balance when you're broke

Sorry... I forgot that one is a sexual thing
hahahahaaaaaa........dude you got me cracking there
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
ireneony:
i would love to add
which kind love campaign be this?
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
ireneony:
na crime to talk my mind again undecided
no its not. I just wonder why ur so all over him wen u havnt even met him yet
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by mirexxx(f): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
good! I'm tired of all these sexual threads
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Vivly(f): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Really nice list.
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Vivly(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u don come again. S.eun had to ban u himself because of this.
Lol. He banned her for real?
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by cliper230(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Most important being successful
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by ireneony(f): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
kilokeys:
God would teach me how to smile o.
e no fit some pple. undecided
grin
but i be commenter before o..
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Enegod(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
then move to politics section undecided
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by emmysoftyou: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
I play the funniest games to turned them on..cheesy

And it worked for me..wink

But I aalways starts with good kisses and she must respond..tongue

Chai..stop reminding me of good bad days..undecided
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vivly:

Lol. He banned her for real?
lol yeah he did. I duno whr she lost her sense of self worth.
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by sinaj(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
ireneony:
i would love to add
Hian!!!... la reservoir la comment lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Are you for real? You do not have to meet someone to love, crush, infatuate and even hate the person.
Cutehector:
no its not. I just wonder why ur so all over him wen u havnt even met him yet
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Henrypraise: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Av u noticed wen u ar high n lookin cool all of a sudden girls wanna talk n listen to u? I tink u shud add dat to d list, girls ar attracted to cool guys wen de ar high.
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by pelij18(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
and you're in romance forum?
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
cliper230:
Most important being successful
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by constance500: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by chimerase2: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
ireneony:
i would love to add
LIEnus mba won a noble prize with a statement like dis undecided
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by stephenqueen: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
chimerase2:
LIEnus mba won a noble prize with a statement like dis undecided
grin grin
Re: Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On by toyeoye(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Talking to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Do Not Let Go Of A Man That Has This 5 Characters / Thinking About My Past. / See What She Gave Me After I Washed Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.