Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section (3673 Views)

What Do You Like About Romance Section? / 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
major466:
In addition, Romance section has the highest concentration of mad people on Nairaland.

Have You ever been to Politics or Religion section?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

Went on sabbatical to Politics Session...

How've you been?
oh to get more attention there, nice smiley

I've been good, thanks.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
oh to get more attention there, nice smiley

I've been good, thanks.

Not really attention...smiley

You've been a good girl of late, I see cool
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by major466(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

I'm must active in Politics and Romance. Hardly visit Religion section.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

Not really attention...smiley

You've been a good girl of late, I see cool
smiley
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by ZedX6: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

I have a feeling that you are Ogugua88.
Very correct.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
smiley

What's the secret?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
major466:

I'm must active in Politics and Romance. Hardly visit Religion section.

Don't You think there are more 'crazy' Peeps there, on the politics section?

Its even worse on the Religion section, You get to see them when controversial threads are created, most times.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
ZedX6:
Very correct.
Hmm
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

What's the secret?
Nothing. Just like a season, i changed. I'm spring now, soon i'll be summer smiley
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Nothing. Just like a season, i changed. I'm spring now, soon i'll be summer smiley

Like 5 mins madness and and 1 min normalcy? o:
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by ZedX6: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
emusmith:

Like 5 mins madness and and 1 min normalcy? o:
whatever you call it grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
whatever you call it grin

smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Acekidc4(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Politics and Religion section has the Highest Concentration of Mad People!!

Romance Section Bawo for where Politics dey!!
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by major466(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Don't You think there are more 'crazy' Peeps there, on the politics section?

Its even worse on the Religion section, You get to see them when controversial threads are created, most times.
I believe crazy people are abound in every section. However, when you factor in traffic generated daily by each sections, Politics and Romance leads the way. Nail that with the number of threads created in both sections each day and Romance section ones again leads the chain. The higher the threads, the higher the activities of questionable trolls.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2015
undecided
kevinberry:
Mumu op
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2015
grin
Vickybee:
OP, you attended a night class tutored by Patience Jonathan?
y dd you say soo cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2015
religion section looks quiet tho i no dey pass dat open heavens thread...dats my boundry....nvr opened anyother thread apart from open heavens
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Psalmwise my guy, nice writeup johh

I remember u like orijin soo abeg manage dis two bottles
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I agree with u lol. cheesy
that's what makes this section fun!!!!!!!!! I remember when I first registered here, the first section I visited was romance section grin

U look like Genevieve Nnaji, just that she's a bit more fvckable!
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:

It seems feminism has dug a hole into your cerebrum, causing semi-cognitive malfunctioning.

You have never been more imprecise dear......

Oh well grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2015
cool
danyel09:
Psalmwise my guy, nice writeup johh

I remember u like orijin soo abeg manage dis two bottles
cool grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
major466:

I believe crazy people are abound in every section. However, when you factor in traffic generated daily by each sections, Politics and Romance leads the way. Nail that with the number of threads created in both sections each day and Romance section ones again leads the chain. The higher the threads, the higher the activities of questionable trolls.

Ditto
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by funlord(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wonder how any of these observations have put any money into any of your pockets Ffs? Social media is what it is! get used to it and quit the sanctimonious crap!
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by DAIL(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
that's what makes this section fun!!!!!!!!! I remember when I first registered here, the first section I visited was romance section grin
bad gal
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by DAIL(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
bad ggirl
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
I know an impersonator by his/her comments. there are certain things ladies will never say even if she's a LovePeddler.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boo(photo) / Ladies, Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned Guys? Which Do U Prefer? / Who Is To Be Blamed For This Kid's Action? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.