Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

What Do You Like About Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Romance Section? (1443 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Some Interesting Facts About Romance And Love (18+) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Loyalblak007(f): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Despite all the 'hates'
Despite all the "Kiddies Tag"
Despite all the "Tantrums"

Romance section always gets at least one of its threads on FP

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT ROMANCE SECTION?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
I lemme give way to the Vaseline Crew under me....
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
sad

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Loyalblak007(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Reiyvinn:
I lemme give way to the Vaseline Crew under me....

who are the vaseline crew?
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
The hilarious memes and comments. cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Divay22(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Their contribute when it comes to handling of issues grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Despite the harsh words,criticism,blasting here and there,i realize they still have a soft spot and are ready to help.....
Funny memes
Hilarious comments

It's just a Family.... grin cheesy cheesy

You are never ALONE here in Romance section shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lemme not go further

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Loyalblak007(f): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
i can relate
lols

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by makydebbie(f): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lol the clowns
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
...The Old

.Clowns grin..
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by ouzo1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cuz sinaj comes here too

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Loyalblak007:

who are the vaseline crew?

they're HERE pick your favourite... cool
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
the comments n fights.
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Cholls(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
my brother am not going to act tough with this..............the truth is when am here I feel am not alone..........I feel my kind are here.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Oh... I like the fact that I can do my apprenticeship here. People de lie for here no be small... And me dey learn the craft small small.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by sandrahnaub(f): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin....i just love dz smiley....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reading funny comments ....u will just have no option than to use dz " grin "
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
grin....i just love dz smiley....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reading funny comments ....u will just have no option than to use dz " grin "
And me toogrin...The big big teeth it carriesgrin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by bitchcrafts: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Getting to see undiluted pictures of random Naija babes since most of em are studded here lol... Of them, those with k legs and how they proudly flaunt em intrigues me tha most... Taunting them to guage their IQs actually fascinates me likewise . . . Of which I've come across only little with original ideas on matters at stake... It's sha been fun sha...
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by sandrahnaub(f): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
firstking01:
And me toogrin...The big big teeth it carriesgrin
grin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by MackBrooklyn: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy grin

The Royal Rumble... It's so sad we haven't had the chance to see one this year cry
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Batlan01: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Some comments though
lol
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
The Fights.. And... The Hilarious Comments
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by StupidYorubaFool: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
Their contribute when it comes to handling of issues grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Despite the harsh words,criticism,blasting here and there,i realize they still have a soft spot and are ready to help.....
Funny memes
Hilarious comments

It's just a Family.... grin cheesy cheesy

You are never ALONE here in Romance section shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lemme not go further

will you marry me? I swear I'll keep to "no sex until marriage" and I promise to be faithful i swear
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
grin grin
Ma'am, you look like one of my idols in america...tho she's a musician.
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by sandrahnaub(f): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
firstking01:
Ma'am, you look like one of my idols in america...tho she's a musician.
Rihannna abi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Wrong guess...rihannah is light skinned...try againgrin
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
for your mind tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by sandrahnaub(f): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
for your mind tongue tongue
yes o wink wink

firstking01:
Wrong guess...rihannah is light skinned...try againgrin
i am now dark skinned ehen.....
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
yes o wink wink

i am now dark skinned ehen.....
Hrmmm, but she's fairer than yougrin...Still try again you were closedgrin
Re: What Do You Like About Romance Section? by sandrahnaub(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
firstking01:
Hrmmm, but she's fairer than yougrin...Still try again you were closedgrin
if it is not rihanna....biko nu, let me look like me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl On Nairaland For A Serious Relationship / See How This Couple Made Love While Watching A Football Match / Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.