Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) (11354 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
chipmunkey:

That's too wicked. undecided
He cheated on me undecided
mirexxx:
do men have conscience?? dont you think he might repeat it, seeing you took no action?? tongue
Trust me they do. He will be the one running to his friends to narrate his story, he will be so damn restless grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Islie:
From what I can see from the picture.....

Nothing had really happened...... The lady could have waited so something could have happened and have a genuine case
something was about happening tongue
the intention was made! tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by chimerase2: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ma amu at work nt me cry
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Waiting for my gf,she dey vies d thread
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
Trust me they do. He will be the one running to his friends to narrate his story, he will be so damn restless grin
gringrin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
i'm breaking dishes on his head grin

As for the girl, pull out her weave, don't dare mess with my man.

Yeh! See d babe whey I wan marry ooo shocked

Lol dis ur comment fit make ur bf run 440
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by alberto2k(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

i trust my babe. . .
but ah no trust u with mah sister undecided

If u do anyhow, I go leave orijin bottle for ur red ass angry
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
See all of them^^^Forming tuish as if walking away is that easy to do
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
So, what is this? A sort of convergence of misandry disciples?

About "niggas" not being loyal: No self-respecting androgynous homo sapien would pledge the entirety to females who:

*1. Adhere to vainglory
*2.. Sedate themselves in the fact they'll be the benefactors in the commensal-like partnership
3. Just like number 2, bring nothing to the table and most times, they turn parasitic.
4. Constant court the attention of other males but scream blue murder when the males themselves try to interact with the opposite gender.
of what use are these English words?? I wanna puke! cry
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Drag them both by the hair out of my house !!
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
chipmunkey:

That's too wicked. undecided

If you like brake a dozen on his head. grin
WELL ain't got time to start acting like I'm not hurt, i need to show it, but not with real dishes grin, don't wanna end up behind bars
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
edozie04:
See all of them^^^Forming tuish as if walking away is that easy to do
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
Too bad it happens and nothing worse than being caught.

It seems to me you have a good recipe for the worst ever silent treatment.

Some have a conscience while some are chronic cheats.
I saw a dude who posted a pic of him and his baby mama loving up on Instragram and. He says they've been through a lot. She caught him cheating with her sister and friend. Yet she's still with him.

What do you think about that?
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Yeh! See d babe whey I wan marry ooo shocked

Lol dis ur comment fit make ur bf run 440
grin grin, oh please. take note! tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
If it's the guys house.... Will turn back and go, he will come begging, then I will decide on what to do next

But if it's my matrimonial home + my matrimonial bed, that will be a different story o
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by fullblast(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Act like nothing happened. Keep on loving him, accept his apologies and move on.
And let his conscience rot in wonder grin grin
conscience? It must be lying in the museum as an artifact
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, oh please. take note! tongue

I no do again oo cry
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
WELL ain't got time to start acting like I'm not hurt, i need to show it, but not with real dishes grin, don't wanna end up behind bars

Sounds like you'll beat the crap out of him.

God help him he's not a weakling. grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rainess:
That's right! cool
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
Cutoff his penis.
gringringrin i trust you! tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
i'm breaking dishes on his head grin

As for the girl, pull out her weave, don't dare mess with my man.
i dont think so wink. you might not even be able to move grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
chipmunkey:
Yes and that's the best treatment cool
Sometimes walking away cant solve it all, his soul needs to be disturbed a lil bit grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by AbuMikey(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Act like nothing happened. Keep on loving him, accept his apologies and move on.
And let his conscience rot in wonder grin grin

Its Easier said, than done.
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rainess:
lol cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by fullblast(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
marieolae:
Look, smile, walk out the door and that's it!
That's the end of our relationship, no looking back smiley
As if u are playing according to script. Na so e easy? Even if it were a 3310 nokia phone that u misplaced, u go miss am!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
If that was my husband in our home..... shocked

"Watch your back"is all I would say to him. cool

Hell has NO Fury like a woman scorned angry
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by dechandel(f): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Its Easier said, than done.
I no fit shout grin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
yea that's kinda true! you'll be so shocked n won't be able to move! the next thing is tears rolling down ya chin tongue tongue

Nollywood movie gringrin
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
yeah i will be shocked, then brush it off, and head to the kitchen cheesy
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by kinglekan: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
How would you react If you caught him in the very act?? the man you so much love and adore! lipsrsealed shocked
I need genuine responses plz

don't come here and form "I would just walk away" lol tongue i know some girls here go break bottle on top d guy head

these niggas ain't loyal mehn! undecided

Was just a simple BJ naaa. Hehhehehehe
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
fullblast:
As if u are playing according to script. Na so e easy? Even if it were a 3310 nokia phone that u misplaced, u go miss am!
lol
he'll surely be missed! buh certainly over at that moment!
Re: Ladies How Would You React To This??? (pic) by AbuMikey(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
dechandel:
I no fit shout grin
You go shout pass 1000 Decibels Megaphone sef cheesy.

Just Hope, You never find You spouse in such Position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / How To Get Her 11 Digit... / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.