Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner (11340 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Wakatumbit: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2023
My wife is very insecure and it's making me tired.
She's always suspicious of everything, I can't go out, I can't answer calls.
The worst part is that she will be keeping malice with me cus she's suspecting me, she won't even say anything to me.

If a someone who I don't want to talk to calls me on my phone, and I decline the call, she will take offense. There was a day my mum was calling me and I didn't answer the call on time, she became mad that it was a woman calling and I don't want to answer the call.

If I tell her I'm going to the gym in the evening she will become suspicious. I can't even talk to my clients who are females in her presence because she Will be always jealous.

As I write this, she isn't talking to me cus I went to the gym yesterday evening.

I'm tired. She has never caught me cheating before because it's something I don't do

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Fahvvy: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2023
If this was a girlfriend boyfriend matter, I would immediately advice you to du.mp her sorry a.ss undecided...

I mean, why should I be stressed out because you're unwilling to deal with your insecurities when I can find someone much more mature and secure undecided...

Alas! This isn't relationship, it's marriage, so it gets a bit dicey undecided...

I believe you should have a heart to heart conversation with her and help her deal with her insecurities, try to win her trust in certain regards - it should help with that undecided...

Na your wife, you no fit troway am undecided...
So you better try and get to the bottom of this before it ruins your marriage undecided...

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Sonnobax15(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
You saw the red flags of her insecurity staring at you during your years of courtship with her but you neglected it and went ahead to wife her........

Now,your fowl don lay cooked eggs and you come dey cry grin

Well,I don't know how to advise you but what I do know very well is that an insecured wife is equivalent to a snake lipsrsealed

Be careful..

31 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Freelancerr(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2023
You didn't see the flags before you married her?

Bros enjoy your marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by talk2hb1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:

….
I'm tired. She has never caught me cheating before because it's something I don't do
She has low self esteem
Just call her and sit her ass down (Stamping your feet and fist simultaneously) let her know cheating is a choice, if she has you as her husband what’s she worrying about?
If you want to play around her insecurities can’t stop you, importantly she doesn’t stop you will go do the do and nothing will happen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by eazzzy1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
It is your duty to make your partner secure. If she doesn’t want you to go out, insist on her coming with you. When you receive calls from female clients put your phone on speaker and keep the call short and straight to business.

Give her access to your phone and the right to go through it whenever she wants. Let her be able to answer your calls if you aren’t willing or available to answer. She is suspecting you because you have given her a reason to and only you can give her a reason to trust you.

In my opinion, getting angry over a partner’s insecurity is usually proof of guilt. If you were innocent her insecurity will be cute to you.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by ggoldmine: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
She must have experienced cheating partners in the past or it's just her attachment style. Read up on attachment styles in relationships and follow the recommendations. I think what could also make her feel secured is involving her in your activities. Communicate with her, chat about work, social media gossips, everything really. Let her know what you've been up to and your plans. Also, introduce her to those attachment styles so that she can work on her flaws.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Wakatumbit: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
eazzzy1:
It is your duty to make your partner secure. If she doesn’t want you to go out, insist on her coming with you. When you receive calls from female clients put your phone on speaker and keep the call short and straight to business.

Give her access to your phone and the right to go through it whenever she wants. Let her be able to answer your calls if you aren’t willing or available to answer. She is suspecting you because you have given her a reason to and only you can give her a reason to trust you.

In my opinion, getting angry over a partner’s insecurity is usually proof of guilt. If you were innocent her insecurity will be cute to you.

She has access to all my phones, my laptop, even my mobile app. I don't hide anything from her, I'm very open. I've never been this open to someone else in my life. Sometimes it makes me feel vulnerable but I have to do it cus she's my wife. But the insecurities are still there. I've spoken to her about it before and now I've decided to just let things play out

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by bigdammyj: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Be secured.
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Insecurity in a relationship is a terrible thing.

That's a red flag every man and woman should take note of and run... Marrying such a person will burden you mentally and emotionally for life.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by DSC7: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
End the relationship.....

No need to explain anything....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by CalabarPikin: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Just let her have full access to everything about you, if u know ur games well. including your phone and chats...go with her to most of your outings. Just build some trust

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by enemyofprogress: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
You dump her and go for her sister or best friend

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
God will see you through I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by bigpicture001: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
tongue
Wakatumbit:
The worst part is that she will be keeping malice with me cus she's suspecting me, she won't even say anything to me.

If a someone who I don't want to talk to calls me on my phone, and I decline the call, she will take offense. There was a day my mum was calling me and I didn't answer the call on time, she became mad that it was a woman calling and I don't want to answer the call.

If I tell her I'm going to the gym in the evening she will become suspicious. I can't even talk to my clients who are females in her presence because she Will be always jealous.

As I write this, she isn't talking to me cus I went to the gym yesterday evening.

give her belle tht is what she wants..wen u do that, sh will have lots of issues to deal with and u will become secondary...

simple!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Olarewaju89: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
undecided
Two clever people can't fall in love, true love needs one idiot.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Veenbanks(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
She hasn't let go of her last ordeal in her previous relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by achinu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Walk away, an insecure partner will self sabotage your relationship. Don't believe me, find out for yourself.
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:

Calm Down To Explain Better To Her That She's Only Causing Your Marriage "More Evil Than Good" If She Continues To Suspect You Wrongly Out of Jealousy.

Such Relationships Would Financially Be Retrogressive.

Let Her know that there are better businesses that she can engage in to be making money for herself and the family that "Wreckless Judgement of Adultery"
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Antoeni(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please Let Her Go
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by BOSSkesh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Allow her to spend few weeks in her parents
Let them reorient their child
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Antoeni(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ladies Please interpret this picture.
Guys What do you think

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
bigpicture001:
tongue

give her belle tht is what she wants..wen u do that, sh will have lots of issues to deal with and u will become secondary...

simple!!!

I have seen married women with lot of kids still giving their hubbies close marking every second of the day.

Just dey play. grin

Insecurity is deeper than that... It can even be a mental health thing.

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by PoliteActivist: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Op, did you marry down? Are you the type that she'll normaly find hard to attract?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Olarewaju89: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
:-

Bro, your wife go still catch you one day is just a matter of time...
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Adext4sure(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
God will help you!
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Concman: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
eazzzy1:

I love this

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by achinu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
eazzzy1:

It's nobody's responsibility to make anyone secure. If you are insecure about yourself, no amount of assurance and validation from your partner will suffice

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Think9ja(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is simple.

Do it to prove her right since she's suspecting you.
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by xweexxer(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
Courtship before marriage is important. It's a bit funny that you both don't know yourselves very well. You might have live with each other for long but there is no trust in the relationship.

Talk to her, I bet you are offending her in some way. Try to know her likes and dislikes

If you are sincere, give her some more years, she would calm down. Discuss oftenly until she copes.
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by GoodRocks: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Insecure partners are annoying.

Dude avoid, Ignore her and don't bother explaining anything for your complete sanity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Your Comment Will Be Blocked"akwa Ibom Big Backside Girl Pose With Pant(photos) / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.