Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (73843 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by wordcat(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

Why don't you believe my story?because he did not break bottle or use hammer to break the guy's head?different people with different level of emotional control.my brother it happened,pls contribute meaningfully.

Going back to that woman will spell doom for your friend.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 1miccza: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
softapple:
lol na xo na, d eyes na 2 c
You for just quote her directly now lwkmd....
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by anigold(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

Fellow Nairalanders,a problem shared they say is a problem half solved,on that faithful morning,my friend left for work in a hurry cuz he was already late,after about thirty minutes he discovered that he was not with his tablet"phone",he had no choice but to go back home to get his phone,on getting home the first thing he discovered was that the door was locked which is unusual at that time of the day as his wife was supposed to be busy preparing the children for school before going to her shop,he rang the door bell but it took sometime for his wife to get the door,even when she did she wasn't her usual self and that raised his suspicion because of what neighbors have been telling him about his wife but he chosed not to believe.
He told his wife that he came back because he forgot his phone,his wife offered to fetch the handset but he followed her inside,the children who ought to hv taken their bath were still sleeping,since it was a room and parlor the guy entered the bedroom and behold the intruder was hiding beside their wardrobe.
without making any trouble he asked the guy to leave his house which he did.
My friend left for work but have not returned to his house till date,my friend always complained of his wife starving him of sex,he also told me that for the five yrs of his marriage his wife has never for once initiated sex,anytime he makes the move she always have one excuse or the other.their marriage is blessed with two kids,a boy and a girl,he has been sending money for the children's upkeep but now his mum and family members are sueing for peace,he said he left his house for the woman because of his children whom he said ll be better taken care of by their mother since they are still very young,he has also vowed never to marry again but now his mother is mounting pressure on him to forgive his wife and go back home,what should he do?go back to his wife or go ahead and get another apartment for himself?the woman in question said it was the devil that pushed her into it but have not shown deep remorse for her action,each time she calls my friend its always about the money for the children's wellfair.
Nairalanders the ball is now in your court,pls matured advice if needed.

This a very painful experience to the man, he has two options:
divorce or give her a second chance..

well I will give her a second chance cos of the kids and cos I still love her..

Cheating in marriages is crazy and dangerous...
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by MayorNaija(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
fellis:
Lies.

lies and more lies, op is a jobless attention seeker. so the woman decided to cheat in front of her children knowing fully well they can tell their father about it? she didn't even leave the house sef she did it in the compound where the neighbours can report her if the kids fail to do so.

I hear.

even though the story is fake its very nice to see men on this thread shouting all over the place and calling the woman names because she cheated. if a man did the cheating the first thing they would have said is that the wife is not fulfilling her obligations as a wife, she is not submissive, she is not satisfying him sexually and other selfish misorgynistic justifications.

Am the op,my story is very real,i would ve replied your post but for your second paragraph,so senseless,am here to hear from different people with different mindsets and the points are being noted,thanks to those that are contributing meaningfully,God bless you all.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Awoofawo(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2015
bonna4u:
Naaaansense! Since the wife is not remorseful, he should go and throw her out of the house. Your friend shouldn't forget to rid her of his children because she has nothing good to offer them. He should thank me later.

Those children might not even be the man own..... That is if this story is true sha, a paternity test need to be done urgently before it is too late....
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by boma95(f): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

Why don't you believe my story?because he did not break bottle or use hammer to break the guy's head?different people with different level of emotional control.my brother it happened,pls contribute meaningfully.

If u were the one would you go back to such promiscuous nd unrepentant woman? I only feel for the kids that will experience separation of their parents at such young age....
His decision is cool....but I wonder what sort of training that woman will give the kids if she could leave them in the morning when they should be preparing for school just to have a quickie He should divorce her biko,if the kids are in secondary school they can become boaders,if not he could take them from the so-called wife his mum could take care of them,a maid or something.....that woman does not deserve to be eating his money undecided embarassed
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 1miccza: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:

That's a very silly outlook.
So in your mind, a man is only a man if he is yelling and shouting and punching and making a scene?
Besides the guy's wife (who is a walking sack of warm vomit as far as I'm concerned), females like you are part of an even deeper problem in these dark final days.
Praising/rewarding emotionally weak and selfish behavior (especially from guys), yet penalizing/demonizing feats of true-strength, care, honor, calm and internal control.

Do you know how much internal control is needed to handle and maintain things the way he did?
If God himself was to "man up" according to you, there would be piles of smoldering ashes where human beings used to stand every second....including you.

I don't support him remaining with her, but as far as how he handled the situation, he has my 10 points.
Do the next generation of females a favor and work on your reasoning!

Wa gbayi!!Bros chop knuckle!!!
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Awoofawo(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

What kind of questions are you just asking oga? undecided

Has she not made it clear to you enough already? undecided

He is indirect toasting Ro....k, just trying to know whether she the kind that is hooked on for better, for worst.... grin
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by spirit88: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
forgiveness is a virtue. he needs to forgive her and forget the past. if he moves on with another woman, he will definately encounter another issue. its better to take the bull by the horn. accept her back and build her into a better person. its not because of today but for the future of ur children.
i know so many folks here will disagree with me but i tell u, look for an elderly man and woman maybe above 60yrs, ask them same question, am sure you will hear same words from them.
forgiveness is the hardest part of love
forgiveness is the only prove of love
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by richidinho(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
The man left home for just 30 minutes,and loverboy has entered the house,did the loverboy sleep at the balcony,or corridor to meet up with such speed of time
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Okeikpu(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
EggovinMma:
Ontop matrimonial bed?
Truth be told, if I be man, that's the end!
EggoviNwa! U day shine (○´3`)ノ

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by wokomabest(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
How would he run away as if he is the one that cheated, in nigeria the only way they know who cheated is who left the house. Let him get his ass back and throw her ass out immediately
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by jaydee87(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

They should take things out....No need for a divorce.
Shit they say happens....
good advice and u wanted to keep it to urself uhm....
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by zyzxx(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
toyeoye:
What about the kids?? Are they his?? DNA sharply
exactly, dat d first advise I will give to such man
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Harzan(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:

Rokiatu grin

stupifying, lobotomizing and making mindless/unopinionated slaves out of thirsty boys who visit her profile since 77 AD

My brother, no b small something... the Lord is good, all the time.
God that bestow this on rokiatu and decide to leave Felicia with her minor package... Sure, He's capable of doing wonders!
Happy Easter to u!
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by naijaboiy: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Awoofawo:

He is indirect toasting Ro....k, just trying to know whether she the kind that is hooked on for better, for worst.... grin
No Mind am grin

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 1miccza: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2015
sweatlana:
Forget pride. If she is remorseful please go back for the sale of your kids. It's not only a woman who should stay in marriage for the sake of her kids!
Go back and learn how to satisfy your woman.
When something is broken you fix it not throw if away.

Loneliness is a wicked companion
If you opt to remarry your chances of unhappiness and divorce are even higher in you 2nd marriage than in the 1st.

Make the hard but right choice.

Bros you can't satisfy women like that they are serial cheats and cheating is a way of life for them. It is habitual.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 1miccza: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2015
seeker121:
ehnnnnnn na to send the woman packing cos she has ridicule her husband,matrimonial bed and ur own apartment omo wetin i dey talk sef dat guy must leave that house with injury for him prick.

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaha grin grin gringrin
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by blaqshado1(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2015
D man should not take her back ohhhhh.... She fit poison am
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Defcon1(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
rokiatu:
One of the reasons she cheated on him in the first place is because he's too nice and she take that for granted. I still can't believe his reaction. undecided
HE really need to man up and grow some balls.
You give some women too much freedom and they will sit on your neck.
Please what do you mean by the man being "too nice"?
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nelrulez(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
He needs to confirm that he owns the kid first before anything yet.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Awoofawo(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Hmmmmmm a cheat and a nice dude.....way too opposite

There is a popular saying that "The opposite attract while the....."

This is very true in all relationship.....the beauty and the beast, the dwarf and the ......., the knight and dragon princess.....
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Once a soldier is always a soldier. If that man accept that woman again and forgive her, she will still bleep another guy again so he should divorce the woman. On the point of the man leaving his house shows he is a weak guy.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 1miccza: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Joy1706:
First, let your friend check himself. He might have 'pushed' his wife out. Maybe he stopped satisfying her in bed. Maybe he stopped paying attention to her. How about his appearance? I'm guessing the young bobo she cheated with is trim and fit. Maybe her husband added a lot of weight and stopped grooming himself. Secondly, he's the head of his home. He should get on his knees and pray for his wife and show her more love. Sit her down and have a heart to heart with her. It's for better, for worse o. Besides what is the guarantee that the next woman he marries will be different? He needs to forgive her and make it work.

Can you please go through the write up again and modify some of your points?Thank you....
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by francescainnoce(f): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Nuf said... I'm commenting based on the fact that she is not showing any remorse whatsoever which means she isn't truly sorry which means she would do it again if given the Chance which means that the man has got himself much than he bargained for which means that a better approach will be just about the only way out..for peace..
Well I'm not judging the woman because this is only a side to the story however i understand what the man is likey going through atm...
Marrying an infidelity woman is like sitting on an upright sharpened sword...
May God take away every spirit of infidelity that might rise against me when I get Married... My mum told me that an infidelity woman brings badluck to her household and PLS tell me who doesn't want a prosperous and happy home....
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Joy1706:
First, let your friend check himself. He might have 'pushed' his wife out. Maybe he stopped satisfying her in bed. Maybe he stopped paying attention to her. How about his appearance? I'm guessing the young bobo she cheated with is trim and fit. Maybe her husband added a lot of weight and stopped grooming himself. Secondly, he's the head of his home. He should get on his knees and pray for his wife and show her more love. Sit her down and have a heart to heart with her. It's for better, for worse o. Besides what is the guarantee that the next woman he marries will be different? He needs to forgive her and make it work.

hahahaha

this is so funny grin

its a typical hypocrite Nigerian man response to getting caught cheating.
fools.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by deletrue: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

among the best.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by zyzxx(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2015
angelTI:
This is super story...

Always a friend or cousin...

Yeye story

coz it do apens
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by gagewonda(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Wow well said
francescainnoce:
Nuf said... I'm commenting based on the fact that she is not showing any remorse whatsoever which means she isn't truly sorry which means she would do it again if given the Chance which means that the man has got himself much than he bargained for which means that a better approach will be just about the only way out..for peace..
Well I'm not judging the woman because this is only a side to the story however i understand what the man is likey going through atm...
Marrying an infidelity woman is like sitting on an upright sharpened sword...
May God take away every spirit of infidelity that might rise against me when I get Married... My mum told me that an infidelity woman brings badluck to her household and PLS tell me who doesn't want a prosperous and happy home....
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by roseylove(f): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2015
No b today this kain tin dey happen na D man should call his family members n hers too to finalise whether na divorce tinz.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by veraiyke(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Candid advice is remarry n forget dat woman. She will kp doin her selfish act
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Edunwa302(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2015
jcmaiah:
Why is it that every story in nairaland is "my friend" "my friend". No body wan talk say Na them.
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.