Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (73737 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Paolslhhd: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa for Nigeria
Meanwhile Buhari and Tinubu Clash in Abuja resulting to insults Read The News Here
[url=polucbbxbxb..com]Read The Gist Here:
[/url]

[url=polucbbxbxb..com]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-and-tinubu-clash-abuja-resulting-to-insults-pipeline-in-delta/[/url]
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by lalasticlala(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
angelTI:
This is super story...

Always a friend or cousin...

Yeye story

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by fpeter(f): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Lobatan!
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Only coommenting cause i think this has a chance for frontpage cheesy
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by lonelydora: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
If it happens to me, the man will be in mortuary first before any negotiation takes place. Leaving the house is a nice idea because of the children. But if I go back to that house call me Orubebe
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by free2ryhme: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

Fellow Nairalanders,a problem shared they say is a problem half solved,on that faithful morning,my friend left for work in a hurry cuz he was already late,after about thirty minutes he discovered that he was not with his tablet"phone",he had no choice but to go back home to get his phone,on getting home the first thing he discovered was that the door was locked which is unusual at that time of the day as his wife was supposed to be busy preparing the children for school before going to her shop,he rang the door bell but it took sometime for his wife to get the door,even when she did she wasn't her usual self and that raised his suspicion because of what neighbors have been telling him about his wife but he chosed not to believe.
He told his wife that he came back because he forgot his phone,his wife offered to fetch the handset but he followed her inside,the children who ought to hv taken their bath were still sleeping,since it was a room and parlor the guy entered the bedroom and behold the intruder was hiding beside their wardrobe.
without making any trouble he asked the guy to leave his house which he did.
My friend left for work but have not returned to his house till date,my friend always complained of his wife starving him of sex,he also told me that for the five yrs of his marriage his wife has never for once initiated sex,anytime he makes the move she always have one excuse or the other.their marriage is blessed with two kids,a boy and a girl,he has been sending money for the children's upkeep but now his mum and family members are sueing for peace,he said he left his house for the woman because of his children whom he said ll be better taken care of by their mother since they are still very young,he has also vowed never to marry again but now his mother is mounting pressure on him to forgive his wife and go back home,what should he do?go back to his wife or go ahead and get another apartment for himself?the woman in question said it was the devil that pushed her into it but have not shown deep remorse for her action,each time she calls my friend its always about the money for the children's wellfair.
Nairalanders the ball is now in your court,pls matured advice if needed.

y u too dey lie like this
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
DNA things for the children first!

Do I believe this story? Capital NO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2015
For inside my house? Lol dy for don dy prepare the guy burial
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by seedorfg(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2015
why ddnt you satisfy your wife

2 Likes

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by stonecoldcafe: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Women forgive all the bloody time. Hell as we are talking, another Nigerian woman just forgave her husband. cheesy
Let the man forgive and go home. angry

8 Likes

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Pearlvictory(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
I disagree that a problem shared is half solved....far gone are those days. On the contrary, a problem shared makes a trending topic today.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by dadoctore(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
toyeoye:
What about the kids?? Are they his?? DNA sharply
My exact thots
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Mcaise: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Pictures or I won't even read!!!
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by istorenig(f): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Hope ur not the one he saw with d wife
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by giyath: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Where is the picture
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by popcykaylah(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
if he wants my candid opinion..its not the first time she's done it. then there is nothing to settle.your neighbours noticed it but he gave her the respect and trust yet she no carry her dog habit go outside ,rather she disrespected thier home,matrimonial bed,children and of all their marriage vows.my uncle once told me that any man with a single woman will die before his time ..its either he leaves the house for her or she leaves the house for him.his mum should be able to take care of her grandchildren.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by testament007: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Plz wat's name of dis (naija)movie again?
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2015
I think the man should move on and leave the woman to her ways. A DNA test for those kids would not be a bad ideal

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by slap1(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2015
I don't believe this story, sorry. So the woman brought a man into the house in the time her kids should have been prepared for school? She couldn't even wait till ordinary 9/10 am?
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by showbobo(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2015
He should confirm the kids are his first
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by dazangel11(f): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2015
op IRS OK to lie in order to get some comments and likes but at least you must make those lies believable
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by MayorNaija(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
First, he should do dna test for those children, I doubt he's the father, secondly I ask what pushes people into marriage, after marrying you starve the man of sex while you are bleeping someone else? What kinda wife does that? She would definitely cheat again, since she's all about the money, lastly maybe the husband can't bleep very well, he should sharpen his bleeping skills, and try one last shot, it could work

The children are his carbon paper,you don't need to tell a stranger who their father is when they are together.my friend is not lazy in bed either.we used to share our sexcapades way back in our university days .i learnt one or too things on how to satisfy a babe in bed from him,like the importance of pre-intimacy before sex and how to take babe to cloud nine with your tongue,he once told me his wife was sent from hell to destroy his sex life and how he now masturbates.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by sukkot: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
IF YOU RETURN TO THAT WOMAN ? MAKE THUNDER FIRE THAT YA JOYSTICK. DO NOT EVER RETURN TO THAT WOMAN. NEVER EVER

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by wasmilebags: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2015
As for me if he rely want his wife to be sowi for wat she did he need to stop sending her money for the chikdren and if possible take the children away from her because a wife that denail you of sex and goes out to get it does not care about your present all she care about is the money. And mind you once a woman start seeing another man out side her marrage they don't stop even if they apologise once it has start they won't go back until they ran inti shame and he can truth her again she might even b an instrument to the man death or down fall. Use your head

3 Likes

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Greatken007(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2015
The only doubt i av about this event is the TIMING...30MINS AFTER(May be a very short while but nt 30mins)may be the guy is self-employed and the lover-boy stays in the same neighborhood with them or was on standby in a near by shop
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by ednut1(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2015
i hate fake stories haiin
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by delishpot: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Gobe
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 3rdeye1(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Some will say 'forgive and forget' .... But can u ever 'forget' the reason why u 'forgive'? .. I can never divorce a woman but of course I can never trust such again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by bola4dprec(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2015
jcmaiah:
Why is it that every story in nairaland is "my friend" "my friend". No body wan talk say Na them.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Pain(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2015
jcmaiah:
Why is it that every story in nairaland is "my friend" "my friend". No body wan talk say Na them.

One of the few nairalanders with his head still intact
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by dre11(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2015
The man needs to go for a DNA test on the kids to determine if he indeed owns them because from.what I see the woman shows no remorse for her cheating behaviour and I suspect she doesn't have an iota of love for the man and the man might not be the father of these children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.