Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (73738 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by iykedare(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:

No wahala na. as long as its an open marriage. Is that not how you want your marriage to look like? grin

Advocate of open marriage? Easier said than done.
Open marriage isn't for this generation of jealous black women.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by obiak4(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
If the story is true,which i doubt cos a thomas
the man should conduct a D.N.A test for the children to knw if truly they are his if +ve he shd take the children to his mother for upkeep
divorse the woman because once a cheat is always a cheat wether relationship or marriage
after a month call the babe to pls vacate your house that you r bringing another woman in if she refuse bro do the needful forcefully but you don't have to get physical with her just take your mum/sister to supervise her eviction they would be there just to prevent any physical action
nexy go for thanks giving buy 3 colanut 12 crates of origiin and thank God for saving you for untimely death
tell him to invite me after doing the needful to celebrate with him he call chat with me on 0815116429- yea
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
iykedare:

Advocate of open marriage? Easier said than done.
Open marriage isn't for this generation of jealous black women.

Who told you? Open marriage is operating in nigeria as we speak. only that peeps aint aware their marriages are open.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by iykedare(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Who told you? Open marriage is operating in nigeria as we speak. only that peeps aint aware their marriages are open.

I'm happy people are embracing it. That is what we've always wanted.

If that is what you want too then let me help say Amen to that your prayer.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
iykedare:

I'm happy people are embracing it. That is what we've always wanted.

If that is what you want too then let me help say Amen to that your prayer.

Na so na. Eating of different delicacies for all!! grin
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
iykedare:

Thank you jare.
Sensible woman.

Thank you jare, I really think we should go into marriage with the mantra 'anything can happen'. We are marrying an imperfect being, not Jesus, it just depends what we can put up with. Once children are involved we must put aside bitterness and do what is best for them. BOTH men and women

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
rokiatu:
One of the reasons she cheated on him in the first place is because he's too nice and she take that for granted. I still can't believe his reaction. undecided
HE really need to man up and grow some balls.
You give some women too much freedom and they will sit on your neck.
Pls explain. Abi na until somebody enter grave before we go know say somebody get gonads. What if the cuckolder looks like the Hulk what then. The Husband gets grown balls squashed and he loses both ways. Think woman. He already lost the woman so why disturb himself being macho for nothing. Eheeeeeeen if she being raped I can decide to take on Wolverine but woman wen willingly give up the punny na lost cause
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by iykedare(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Na so na. Eating of different delicacies for all!! grin

Keep dreaming. It can't happen in Africa where the men pay exorbitant amount as pride price. You expect a man who has paid millions as pride price to practice open marriage with you? What is fair to all is polygamy. Let's not forget that it is a man's world.. In open marriage, no party is ahead of the game but someone must be . A man to four wives is fair enough.

Just imagine a man with four wives in the mould of omotola, Nicki minaj, Serena Williams and Genevieve.

Chai, life is good.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by jjk24(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:

That's a very silly outlook.
So in your mind, a man is only a man if he is yelling and shouting and punching and making a scene?
Besides the guy's wife (who is a walking sack of warm vomit as far as I'm concerned), females like you are part of an even deeper problem in these dark final days.
Praising/rewarding emotionally weak and selfish behavior (especially from guys), yet penalizing/demonizing feats of true-strength, care, honor, calm and internal control.

Do you know how much internal control is needed to handle and maintain things the way he did?
If God himself was to "man up" according to you, there would be piles of smoldering ashes where human beings used to stand every second....including you.

I don't support him remaining with her, but as far as how he handled the situation, he has my 10 points.
Do the next generation of females a favor and work on your reasoning!
guy , brother, this was way too harsh, you could have made your point in a more subtle way though.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
iykedare:

Keep dreaming. It can't happen in Africa where the men pay exorbitant amount as pride price. What is fair to all is polygamy. Let's not forget that it is a man's world.. In open marriage, no party is ahead the game but someone must be . A man to four wives is fair enough.

Just imagine a man with four wives in the mould of omotola, Nicki minaj, Serena Williams and Genevieve.

Chai, life is good.

And yu think a man with many wives can satisfy them? How can one man satisfy four wives without them looking outside? look at you jubilating! LOL. There is thread talking about a man with 3 wives with one of them cheating with another man. the said man even opened a business for her, smething her husband couldnt do. Now tell me what you have to say about that? men who are polygamists always frget that they cant successfully satisfy many wives. They must play their games outside. So chill dude. Assuring yourself of the world being a man's world has never stopped women from cheating. You cannot focus on several women satisfying one man. Y'all forget what happens when that one man cannot satisfy these women. This is 2015. Women dey cut shows wella. grin

Look at the women you called. Omo T and co. you think any warm blooded male out there isnt willing to share these women with you, with many men chasing married women? If uve got these women as wives, you better share them with other men o. Hahahahaha. You are joke!
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by bramptoneagle: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

Fellow Nairalanders,a problem shared they say is a problem half solved,on that faithful morning,my friend left for work in a hurry cuz he was already late,after about thirty minutes he discovered that he was not with his tablet"phone",he had no choice but to go back home to get his phone,on getting home the first thing he discovered was that the door was locked which is unusual at that time of the day as his wife was supposed to be busy preparing the children for school before going to her shop,he rang the door bell but it took sometime for his wife to get the door,even when she did she wasn't her usual self and that raised his suspicion because of what neighbors have been telling him about his wife but he chosed not to believe.
He told his wife that he came back because he forgot his phone,his wife offered to fetch the handset but he followed her inside,the children who ought to hv taken their bath were still sleeping,since it was a room and parlor the guy entered the bedroom and behold the intruder was hiding beside their wardrobe.
without making any trouble he asked the guy to leave his house which he did.
My friend left for work but have not returned to his house till date,my friend always complained of his wife starving him of sex,he also told me that for the five yrs of his marriage his wife has never for once initiated sex,anytime he makes the move she always have one excuse or the other.their marriage is blessed with two kids,a boy and a girl,he has been sending money for the children's upkeep but now his mum and family members are sueing for peace,he said he left his house for the woman because of his children whom he said ll be better taken care of by their mother since they are still very young,he has also vowed never to marry again but now his mother is mounting pressure on him to forgive his wife and go back home,what should he do?go back to his wife or go ahead and get another apartment for himself?the woman in question said it was the devil that pushed her into it but have not shown deep remorse for her action,each time she calls my friend its always about the money for the children's wellfair.
Nairalanders the ball is now in your court,pls matured advice if needed.
Please advise him to have DNA done on their children. He should be far far away from this woman IF he loves his life - A word for the WISE.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by frankie4real: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op, the victim, the husband in this case would soon be killed by the woman so that she can become free. From what you wrote, she married your friend for his kindness and not for a good servicing. The fact remains that they are not sexually compatible. He has done the right thing. He should take his time to study the next woman in his life and ask her if she is ok with his joystick which may be on the small or medium size range while the wife wants the extra large type. It is high time men stopped blaming unfaithful women, some men knew they cannot do the drilling to their woman's satisfaction yet they pretend not to know that some women prefer merciless driller with a giant hammer. The mother will soon cry over him because the woman and the lover will send him to early grave soon if he goes back to his matrimonial home except the woman is delivered divinely.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by berbajiday(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yomieluv:
I doubt this story because of the following:

1. The man's reaction to the situation,by staying away from home,than actually sending the woman away..

2. Despite that,he's still sending money home,when there's a reason to doubt the paternity of the kids..

3. The mother insisting the man should go home to forgive the woman,when the mother should be the one to initiate how the woman should leave the house..

4. The man left home for just 30 minutes,and loverboy has entered the house,did the loverboy sleep at the balcony,or corridor to meet up with such speed of time.

Op,tell me the time of the repeat broadcast of this movie,I don't want to miss it.
lmfao u sir are a genius, d story get k-leg but myt still be true, prolly d time was more dan 30mins but evry of ur doubts are right.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Toonice(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
that guy jegalize them for not saying anything.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by princemi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
witnezHD:
I guess So
hmm ok
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by lockupman(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mothers should be very careful what they advise. Forgive what? Are you kidding me? How do I know those kids are mine? If I were the guy, I'll return, take the kids for DNA. If the results prove that they are mine,I'll file for divorce and pray the court to grant me custody of the kids. Divorce is sure.

MayorNaija:

Fellow Nairalanders,a problem shared they say is a problem half solved,on that faithful morning,my friend left for work in a hurry cuz he was already late,after about thirty minutes he discovered that he was not with his tablet"phone",he had no choice but to go back home to get his phone,on getting home the first thing he discovered was that the door was locked which is unusual at that time of the day as his wife was supposed to be busy preparing the children for school before going to her shop,he rang the door bell but it took sometime for his wife to get the door,even when she did she wasn't her usual self and that raised his suspicion because of what neighbors have been telling him about his wife but he chosed not to believe.
He told his wife that he came back because he forgot his phone,his wife offered to fetch the handset but he followed her inside,the children who ought to hv taken their bath were still sleeping,since it was a room and parlor the guy entered the bedroom and behold the intruder was hiding beside their wardrobe.
My friend left for work but have not returned to his house till date,my friend always complained of his wife starving him of sex,he also told me that for the five yrs of his marriage his wife has never for once initiated sex,anytime he makes the move she always have one excuse or the other.their marriage is blessed with two kids,a boy and a girl,he has been sending money for the children's upkeep but now his mum and family members are sueing for peace,he said he left his house for the woman because of his children whom he said ll be better taken care of by their mother since they are still very young,he has also vowed never to marry again but now his mother is mounting pressure on him to forgive his wife and go back home,what should he do?go back to his wife or go ahead and get another apartment for himself?the woman in question said it was the devil that pushed her into it but have not shown deep remorse for her action,each time she calls my friend its always about the money for the children's wellfair.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Hero10001: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
moreeni:

Oh my nigga, I ain't gonna ve no problem like this cos I ain't gonna marry no woman. I love men nigga grin
ahahahaha..
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by wasmilebags: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
fem29:

So because the mum cheated, the kids should suffer.

What has happened has happened, I do not support him returning to her because I believe a cheating wife is unforgivable. It is worse that a cheating husband cos a woman can bring another mans child home to hubby but a man cannot.

There is something called joint custody, I do not ever support a woman's child being taken from her for any reason under the son. They can still work together to bring up deer kids
he his surpose to pay the children sch fees directly and even if he want to give money for food it hasto b small she wont go she will only com back to her senses and see her husnabd as her man and respect him
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by cnwamo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wow!!! Everyone shouting DNA testing as if it's malaria test, 4 kids all to undergo DNA testing, just one child do you know how much that would cost? undecided
For God's sake the guy leaves in a one bedroom apartment if you're gonna give advice at least read through and place yourself in his shoes. angry
I don't like stereotyping but some ladies are just disgusting, Kudos to the guy though that's if He really exists.

My advise just stay away from Her forever, forgive but never forget
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by robbase: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is a very simple case. Since the adulturous woman hasnt shown remorse for her sins, its even worse, but then the man shouldnt take her back. Else he'll be in big trouble. So many ladies around, so forget her.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by koyyess: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
The guy probably is one of those cool dudes that settled for a bad a*ss chick. I wonder why a cool dude just can't get attracted to a fellow cool chick. I just hope the guy wasn't cheating to the knowledge of his wife who decided to join in the game. If that's so,the guy can forgive his wife and live with her happily ever after. But if he decides to divorce her, fine. He can live his life and continue to fend for his kids while they both share joint custody. I like the dude- he seems civilized. If he wasn't cheating also, he 'll get a good wife. Men generally can't live without a woman for long.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by CR9R: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yomieluv:

1. The man's reaction to the situation,by staying away from home,than actually sending the woman away..

2. Despite that,he's still sending money home,when there's a reason to doubt the paternity of the kids..

3. The mother insisting the man should go home to forgive the woman,when the mother should be the one to initiate how the woman should leave the house..

4. The man left home for just 30 minutes,and loverboy has entered the house,did the loverboy sleep at the balcony,or corridor to meet up with such speed of time.

Op,tell me the time of the repeat broadcast of this movie,I don't want to miss it.
The story could be true. It's possible the man leaves home for the woman bajebaje. It's possible he is the owner of the kids too. The man could be their neighbor you can never tell.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by koyyess: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
iykedare:

Keep dreaming. It can't happen in Africa where the men pay exorbitant amount as pride price. You expect a man who has paid millions as pride price to practice open marriage with you? What is fair to all is polygamy. Let's not forget that it is a man's world.. In open marriage, no party is ahead of the game but someone must be . A man to four wives is fair enough.

Chai, life is good.
look at you. Can only you physically and emotionally satisfy those beautiful women?? All of them will have their gigolos. Dem go born gigolo pikin give u make u they pay their school fees. Be logical and see beyond your nose man.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by christopher123(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
A man in America caught his wife cheating on his bed he drove straight to the in laws house shot the girls parents and handed himself over to police

Man is a jealos man ..we hate our women cheating ..we just can't stand it
nma24:
Too bad
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by adeboyepeterayo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

(
Surulere)...petience av gain...the deed has been done...let him move on with his life..he shud forgive her...I know it is easier said than done..there is God o.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by aksule(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
I believe this is just a story. However, his behaviour of leaving the intruder unhurt is commendable. Exile as it seems now is unmanly. As NLs advised there is no harm in doing DNA on those children to be on the safe side. As for the family pressure, he can always listen and decide as a man whether his wife is worth a wife. Finally of what use is this advise when it was a friend involved. Well l guess its just a waste of time.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by hamzeiy: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
hmmmm...he should go back home and tactically,patiently nd intelligently kill the woman.....he shud b kiaful of his methods so as nt to raise suspicion...if i wia d one i wud set my house on fire aftr taking all relevant documents out and possibly send the kids fr holiday,s...i wud mke sure she dosnt escape it while i plan fr my escape maybe with a low degree burn on my left hand....i cnt forgive such betrayal at all...

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by MayorNaija(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yomieluv:

Ok Bros i ll hv to reply your post now especially the points you stated.
1,my friend refused to send the lady packing because of the kids,his reason is that since children by nature gets better care under their mothers it will amount to punishing his own kids by chasing their mother away knowing that by the nature of his job he can't afford to be there for them when needed.

2,he has to keep sending money for the kids cuz they have not offended him in anyway,this are children that hv always been emotionally attached to their father and with their clear resemblance he's not in doubt that they are his kids.

3,my friends mother is more concerned about the wellfair of her grand children,initially she was of the opinion that they should divorce but after lots of pleading,deliberations and exchange of ideas and views with the inlaws side who felt that only my friends mother can talk him into having a change of mind.

4,he came back after about 30 minutes after he left for work,the said loverboy is living in the same compound .heard he's jobless,i guess they wanted to hv a quicky before she ll wake the kids and prepare them for school.

Am not forcing you to believe anyway,the contributions i ve received so far is more than enough,just felt like clearing some of your doubts.am even reading some of the comments with my friend,the victim.

2 Likes

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nlead: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
He should take the kids for DNA test to b sure they his.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by xtervaganza(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you f*ck my wife in my house you're dead.

I will kill you, but not in that spot
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
MayorNaija:

Ok Bros i ll hv to reply your post now especially the points you stated.
1,my friend refused to send the lady packing because of the kids,his reason is that since children by nature gets better care under their mothers it will amount to punishing his own kids by chasing their mother away knowing that by the nature of his job he can't afford to be there for them when needed.

2,he has to keep sending money for the kids cuz they have not offended him in anyway,this are children that hv always been emotionally attached to their father and with their clear resemblance he's not in doubt that they are his kids.

3,my friends mother is more concerned about the wellfair of her grand children,initially she was of the opinion that they should divorce but after lots of pleading,deliberations and exchange of ideas and views with the inlaws side who felt that only my friends mother can talk him into having a change of mind.

4,he came back after about 30 minutes after he left for work,the said loverboy is living in the same compound .heard he's jobless,i guess they wanted to hv a quicky before she ll wake the kids and prepare them for school.

Am not forcing you to believe anyway,the contributions i ve received so far is more than enough,just felt like clearing some of your doubts.am even reading some of the comments with my friend,the victim.
noted..thanks for the clarification..
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by christopher123(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
My own is that I will kill the man on spot but the lady will die by installement.
xtervaganza:
If you f*ck my wife in my house you're dead.

I will kill you, but not in that spot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.