Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3028106 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Happy 1001th page everyone...at least am among those people that commented on this page, infact the first person grin grin..Now back to the matter of the increase in oil price, if only our leaders could utilize this opportunity to save more money and invest in our military. Because without being told, they are trying and their need continuous support to enable them continue..
Just a concerned citizen cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Vikkie14:
I get am before no be property bossman.
The main issue why we have this prolonged INSTER is due to Compromise and Corruption. Compromise like sabotaging, infiltration by terror elements, lack or low level SIGNIT/ELINT/HUMINT Intels, low or absolute no synergy between blue forces, regional politics, etc and Corruption like money laundering by top brass, unpaid/underpaid allowances to troops which can dampen morale and revive cowardice and desertions, inadequate or absolute lack of necessarily necessary gears and armament both in the Offense and Defense spectrums, personal/regional interests, etc just to mention a meagre list.
Frankly, we're not ready to do away with this INSTER until some heads rolls for the obvious inadequacies, infiltrations, and incompetence.

And the fact it's an fundamentalist Islamist Terror Group. Your fighting an ideology of a people that aren't afraid to die. A grand movement that a coalition of the World's most powerful and wealthy countries could not defeat for the past 20+ years.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
hey, guys relax!...it's not Uhuru yet!....the profits we would be making from the abrupt rise in oil prices would be completely wiped out as we still import most of our refined energy....look prices go up or down, pump stations would still be selling PMS at 145/litre, who's going to cover for it?....*SUBSIDY* the FG would be spending sh*t loads of money on oil subsidy so people don't get vexed!....in other words, we will still be in a pecarious situation...$73/b or $ 61/b.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
lebuhsi:
hey, guys relax!...it's not Uhuru yet!....the profits we would be making from the abrupt rise in oil prices would be completely wiped out as we still import most of our refined energy....look prices go up or down, pump stations would still be selling PMS at 145/litre, who's going to cover for it?....*SUBSIDY* the FG would be spending sh*t loads of money on oil subsidy so people don't get vexed!....in other words, we will still be in a pecarious situation...$73/b or $ 61/b.
FG should totally remove fuel subsidy and redirect the funds towards increment in minimum wage and reasonable consequential adjustment of salaries.

This is one way to assuage public anger at such an unpopular policy.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dada01(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
EVarn:
All these Special Forces sef...all they do is carry big guns and wear dark shades. Look at that one with pot belly, what kind of SF is that?. Seems they just select tall muscular people, send them to an obscure country for a few months for training and then christen them "special forces".

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
EVarn:
FG should totally remove fuel subsidy and redirect the funds towards increment in minimum wage and reasonable consequential adjustment of salaries.

This is one way to assuage public anger at such an unpopular policy.

That will only result to major inflation,
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

That will only result to major inflation,
We cannot forever remain stuck with the primitive idea that increment in national minimum wage will cause hyperinflation or economic crisis. That is simply government propaganda. Is it today that Nigeria has been reviewing it's minimum wage?.

Yes, removal of susidy will result in price hikes on the short term, but at least, if the minimum wage is significantly increased, many Nigerians will be able to afford their needs. Nothing wrong in a minimum wage of N60k.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019
I remember when i was back there as a teen, when civil servants etc get a raise, non-civil servants increase the price of their products, and before you blinked that pay increase is no longer enough grin grin
EVarn:
We cannot forever remain stuck with the primitive idea that increment in national minimum wage will cause hyperinflation or economic crisis. That is simply government propaganda. Is it today that Nigeria has been reviewing it's minimum wage?.

Yes, removal of susidy will result in price hikes on the short term, but at least, if the minimum wage is significantly increased, many Nigerians will be able to afford their needs. Nothing wrong in a minimum wage of N60k.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Sizzorkay:
I remember when i was back there as a teen, when civil servants etc get a raise, non-civil servants increase the price of their products, and before you blinked that pay increase is no longer enough grin grin
That is what happens in an unregulated market, absolutely no price control.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2019
dada01:
pic
Meal Team Six
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Odunayaw:
Meal Team Six
grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sizzorkay:
sorry, i mistakenly quoted the wrong person
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
EVarn:
That is what happens in an unregulated market, absolutely no price control.
So, u want govt to dictate price of goods nd services right.
U want every sector of the economy to fail like the electricity sector right.
Clap for urself
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
EVarn:

U have little to no idea of basic economics
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
MISSING N400MILLION: ARMY INAUGURATES GENERAL COURT MARTIAL (GCM) TO TRY MAJOR GENERAL HAKEEM OTIKI, GOC 8 DIVISION.
By Oghenahogie Oshoko PublishedTuesday 17 September

The Nigerian Army High Command on Tuesday inaugurated a General Court Martial (GCM) to try Major General Hakeem Otiki, General Officer Commanding 8 division Nigerian Army, over the stealing of large sums of money put between #400million and #600 by soldiers attached to the GOC.

The GCM whose President is Lt. General Lamidi Adeosun, the Chief of Policy and Plans at Army Headquarters, also has seven other Major Generals as members while Major A. Mohammed is the Judge Advocate.

The members are Major General AA Tarfa, Commander Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Major General John Malu, Commander, Nigerian Army Engineering Corps, Major General CT Olukoju, Director General, Nigerian Army Land Simulation Center, Major General CC Okonkwo, Special Adviser, Nigerian Army University, Biu, Major General Aguguo, Chief of Transformation and Innovation, Nigerian Army and Major General M Mohammed, former GOC 1 division, Kaduna.

While the prosecuting counsel is led by Major JS Obot, he is supported by Major I Suleiman, and Major Orumo.

The defence counsel for Major General Otiki has Barr Okechukwu Ajunwa, supported by Major Femi Oyebanji retired and Mr. Ishaq Adekunle.

Disclosing the convening order for the General Court Martial, Lt. General Adeosun said, “I Lt. General TY Buratai, by the powers conferred on me as the Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army, and pursuant to Section 131 Sub Section 201 of the Armed Forces Act, Cap 20, Laws of Nigeria 2004, hereby convene this General Court Martial to assemble at Army Headquarters Command Mess, Asokoro, Abuja on 17th September 2019.

The President said the proceedings will be guided by the Federal Republic of Nigeria Constitution 1999 as amended, the Armed Forces of Nigeria Act 2004, the Evidence Act, the Holy Bible, the Holy Quran and relevant authorities.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
QuietMynd:

So, u want govt to dictate price of goods nd services right.
U want every sector of the economy to fail like the electricity sector right.
Clap for urself
Government has been regulating the banking sector, has it failed?. The government listened to poachers like you and gave electricity to the private sector under a very dubious and shambolic process, how is electricity today after almost a decade of privatization?.

These things are about formulating the right policies. Sectors such as electricity and trade market of any country are very sensitive and vital to economic development and cannot just be left for capitalists to run.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
QuietMynd:

U have little to no idea of basic economics
Okay. smiley
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sorry guys I couldn't drop my "1000 page celebration" comment; I was not around.
So I'll be dropping 1000 on 1001.... wink

Guys thanks for all the comments, argument grin contribution, beautiful pictures and videos. The thread is over 1000 page, you guys are the best.
BIG THANKS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
#NA

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2019
bidexiii:
#NA
The non uniformity in this pic sha
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2019
I have noticed recently lots of military hilux are fitted with Normal machine guns like DSHK and M2 Browning. Is there any reasons for this? i feel its a total waste of Toyota Hilux cars wink

I heard the BH guys after burning down the government lodge at Gajiram town which is along Maiduguri-Monguno road promised to celebrate the Jumaat friday prayers there. I hope the military would be reinforced in that location on friday to enable my normal travel cool off in Maiduguri wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
I have noticed recently lots of military hilux are fitted with Normal machine guns like DSHK and M2 Browning. Is there any reasons for this? i feel its a total waste of Toyota Hilux cars wink

I heard the BH guys after burning down the government lodge at Gajiram town which is along Maiduguri-Monguno road promised to celebrate the Jumaat friday prayers there. I hope the military would be reinforced in that location on friday to enable my normal travel cool off in Maiduguri wink
pls dude keep us updated.... thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2019
EVarn:
Government has been regulating the banking sector, has it failed?. The government listened to poachers like you and gave electricity to the private sector under a very dubious and shambolic process, how is electricity today after almost a decade of privatization?.

These things are about formulating the right policies. Sectors such as electricity and trade market of any country are very sensitive and vital to economic development and cannot just be left for capitalists to run.
Nah u re wrong, govt aint regulating the banking sector but the cbn, nd cbn is an independent institution but only receive order on monetary policy e.g interest rate. Since that affect the whole economy as a whole.
Well, after the govt privatise the electricity sector, it still doesnt let go of it, tell me why re nigerians re still paying less than five thousand naira as electricity bill. despite that amount u will still sees some nigerian stealing electricity by bypassing the wire , it has gotten worse to the extent that those distribution company dont allow nigerians to put the meter inside their house but outside, do u knw the amount other african country pays per month. The average amount that is been payed in some US states is 70-100 dollars per month nd they have uninterrupted power.
Even the electricity sector is recording loss since the day they ve been privatized but the govt wont let them review their tarrif in other to start making profit and woo in investors to build more power generating and transmission plants and at the same time Improve service delivery.
But govt sees the capitalist as a opportunists who is ready to suck the poor masses dry without any remorse.
But thats what capitalist do all around the world, it will be pain at first but u going to enjoy at last.
See privatizing have worked in alot of country, so why is it nt working here.
recently, the govt jst allow them to review their tariff which leads to higher bills nd i believe it will improve service delivery.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
QuietMynd:

Nah u re wrong, govt aint regulating the banking sector but the cbn, nd cbn is an independent institution but only receive order on monetary policy e.g interest rate. Since that affect the whole economy as a whole.
Well, after the govt privatise the electricity sector, it still doesnt let go of it, tell me why re nigerians re still paying less than five thousand naira as electricity bill. despite that amount u will still sees some nigerian stealing electricity by bypassing the wire , it has gotten worse to the extent that those distribution company dont allow nigerians to put the meter inside their house but outside, do u knw the amount other african country pays per month. The average amount that is been payed in some US states is 70-100 dollars per month nd they have uninterrupted power.
Even the electricity sector is recording loss since the day they ve been privatized but the govt wont let them review their tarrif in other to start making profit and woo in investors to build more power generating and transmission plants and at the same time Improve service delivery.
But govt sees the capitalist as a opportunists who is ready to suck the poor masses dry without any remorse.
But thats what capitalist do all around the world, it will be pain at first but u going to enjoy at last.
See privatizing have worked in alot of country, so why is it nt working here.
recently, the govt jst allow them to review their tariff which leads to higher bills nd I believe it will improve service delivery.
Wow, the CBN is a private organisation... Just knowing for the first time.
So the govt.. Select the head of cbn or what...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

And yet the fed govt can fire the central bank governor

Imagine that
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

And yet the fed govt can fire the central bank governor

Imagine that

Inside life

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Hi! I don't understand. How is that a waste? Do you want them to mount catapult on the hilux? tongue
By the way, you get serious liver. No amount will make me stay in the North East, where I might be killed anytime and be forced to explain to Saint Peter why I have been so busy shifting the wombs of females I am not married to grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

U see, this is wat happen, wen u dont pay attention to details.
govt set up the cbn as an apex bank, giving it its own independence by acting on his own with its primary responsibility of regulating the banking industry.
I already mention the only order it receives

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 1:00am On Sep 19, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

here is his EXACT words.. quite different from your bolded.

nd cbn is an independent institution but only receive order on monetary policy e.g interest rate.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2019
You are taking that out of context.
It's like saying the Judiciary is independent of the executive branch, does that mean the Judicial branch isn't part of Govt?
lionel4power:

here is his EXACT words.. quite different from your bolded.

nd cbn is an independent institution but only receive order on monetary policy e.g interest rate.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Hi! I don't understand. How is that a waste? Do you want them to mount catapult[/b]on the hilux? tongue
By the way, you get serious liver. No amount will make me stay in the North East, where I might be killed anytime and be forced to explain to Saint Peter why I have been so busy shifting the wombs of females I am not married to grin

[b]Lol the machine guns are too smallto mount on a Hilux. I love bigger Machine guns like DSHK

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.