Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3032262 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-Resistant Military Vehicles To US Government.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2019
To further strengthen the existing cordial relationship between NigAirForce & Pakistan Air Force (PAF), the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, hosted the PAF CAS, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Khan, at HQ NAF yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2019
bidexiii:
To further strengthen the existing cordial relationship between NigAirForce & Pakistan Air Force (PAF), the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, hosted the PAF CAS, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Khan, at HQ NAF yesterday.
he is going to be present at the Winging ceremony today..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Toju200:

Yeah...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Toju200:
biko, what's the update on jf17?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

biko, what's the update on jf17?
we might get more information on that today cos I heard they talked more on the jf17 during the Pakistani CAS visit
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2019
WARTHUNDER:
Is there cause for alarm? Yes or No? Has everyone seen ISWAP playing on top our legendary Sagaie 90 that did so well for NA in Sudan, S. Leone, Mali? Am avoiding posting that pic, am sad cuz Sagaie 90 is my favourite NA airmobile tank on tyres. Now ugly face Jihadis capture my favorite AFV. A student of mine at Institute I lecture, told me a shocking thing that only 1 in 20 NA armoured fighting vehicles have night vision combat infra red! My 2nd fear in that Sagaie 90mm pic is these nowadays common brown uniform, is this still unconventional war or now semi-conventional? As academic school teacher of Strategic Studies I wonder. Our enemy now has official militia combat uniform, mad boldness! I pray for Nigeria with my beads daily, because so did Rome fall to Barbarians, not that BHT ISWAP call defeat us, but they can frustrate 300 Nigerian tribes with insecurity and we unknowingly tear down our fragile fabric that joins us as one nation. Is our future secure inside this insecurity?
We're not a few that love the Sagaie. See why I quickly wash my hands off any call by the army for "money"?

As at 2015 was when I heard the Infrared/Night sight capability non existence... and since then it hasn't been fixed.
I couldn't give a damn about whatever medal anyone is bagging in any country. The idiots rednecks we have are Top-down very clueless fellows.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2019
bidexiii:

Not bad at all...

Thanks bidexiii

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2019
shadowprimezero:
Good couple of days for the NA in Northern Borno against ISWAP. Top commander killed wearing NA uniform armed with a stripped down, railed AK-74 used by the AFSF, two walkie talkies and a pistol

Nice pic and pose. A good terrorist is a dead terrorist. Well done NA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Tunisia to purchase 12 T-6C Texan trainer aircrafts for an estimated cost of $234 million.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2019
Tunisian M113 with a TOW anti tank launcher deployed to the southern borders.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Tunisian Air Force pilots and service members attended an air to ground combat integration course at Einsiedlerhof Air Station last month.
The course is designed to introduce and employ air assets into a ground conflict.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2019
Tunisian USGN operators.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Tunisian soldiers clearing IEDs in Chaambi mount.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Tunisia to receive WGU-59/B APKWS II (Advanced Precision Kill Weapon Systems) made by BAE Systems to turn its Hydra 70 missiles to PGMs.
Work will be performed in Hudson, New Hampshire and Austin, Texas.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2019
2 new high speed patrol vessels for the Nigerian navy, NNS OVIA and IRRUA were launched early this year in Wuhan China

Displacement 200 tons. Armament 30mm single barreled RCWS, a top speed of up to 35 knots and a cruising range of 1,200 nautical miles (at a speed of 12 knots .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WARTHUNDER: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Odunayaw:
We're not a few that love the Sagaie. See why I quickly wash my hands off any call by the army for "money"?

As at 2015 was when I heard the Infrared/Night sight capability non existence... and since then it hasn't been fixed.
I couldn't give a damn about whatever medal anyone is bagging in any country. The idiots rednecks we have are Top-down very clueless fellows.

Do U think that 'kidnapped' Sagaie pic is on any page here? Shocking how dey play wit our tins.

If 2015 night blindness AFVs was complained, let's hope it's not clueless matter, hope it's not intentional to drag a long long war. If so, we are done for. My rosary beads prayer mode, I confess to the Priest Sunday Sunday, for mercy, and purge everywhere.

I was told metres range of night imager on our few dozen tanks that are not night blind, will surprise you if u hear it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
WARTHUNDER:

Do U think that 'kidnapped' Sagaie pic is on any page here? Shocking how dey play wit our tins.

If 2015 night blindness AFVs was complained, let's hope it's not clueless matter, hope it's not intentional to drag a long long war. If so, we are done for. My rosary beads prayer mode, I confess to the Priest Sunday Sunday, for mercy, and purge everywhere.

I was told metres range of night imager on our few dozen tanks that are not night blind, will surprise you if u hear it.
the tanks? Normally they should be monuments now. Its like a chain reaction for these guys.
incompetence>>cluelessness>>wretched decisions>>excuses

Sadly, they don't have a boss that's excellent himself. Such dung!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
bidexiii:
Tunisia to purchase 12 T-6C Texan trainer aircrafts for an estimated cost of $234 million.
React as a normal Nigerian if this were our purchase

grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu2: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
WARTHUNDER:
Free public show April 2019, it was fun that day in Kaduna, army weapons display. I dont know if same pics are on other pages here.

Methinks arguments on Army budget is simple case. Low funds VS Enough funds. Lets agree to disagree like someone said. Thinking with published data from FGovt. Min. Budg & Nat. Pln budget office and Army HQ.

NA lost golden chance oil boom 2001 till 2013 when clever armies of OPEC nations masterminded their own full scale army modernization master plans, but Nigerian army wasted its own bonanza, army alone capital procurement budget incd. side grants hit $5 billion total. Next phase 2014 till 2019 another MBNP $2 billion capital budget paid army alone. NA didnt shop righitht with $7 billion 2001 till 2019, Fed. & Legist. will now need real convincing to dish out heavy again, fears wrong shopping.

For 2019 Army COAS asked FGovt. for capital procurement budget $250 million but Fed. MBNP gave $120 million. MBNP blames scanty unclear purpose because Army don't fully detail whats needed to fully finally finish job in N.E, it's asking for same things MBNP paid NAF to buy, not so convincing in these scarce dollar days. Please can anybody help them plead their case well? Help NA if you have ideas.

Tbh,the entire defence budget needs to be expanded dramatically! Ours is a billion dollars for 25k in the triservices and we're still short of air transport and need new jets while you guys got roughly the same for 160k!? Meaning welfare,housing,acquisitions and the usual line items are srsly squeezed with barely enough to go round. Idk how you do it and til this is addressed I don't see the battle against BH succeeding- ITS BEEN NEARLY A DECADE.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WARTHUNDER: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Odunayaw:
the tanks? Normally they should be monuments now. Its like a chain reaction for these guys.
incompetence>>cluelessness>>wretched decisions>>excuses

Sadly, they don't have a boss that's excellent himself. Such dung!

Haaaa, so true, yes sir.

Now, Vicky & Tango 55 are monuments, Scorpion​ not real tank it's aluminum body for recce ops. All oldies have no night vision at all. Shocker is our mighty Tango 72 M1 night imager, I like to call it "Evergreen Tango 72 Mighty 1", has image intensifiers that cannot work in total dark night, some small light must be outside to help its night vision work, and maximum​ range estimates 200 meters. Shocking, but it's NA's farthest night seer.

No new shopping means danger ahead, we must shop to win. That 200m may be 'classified' but atimes men voice out their fears and problems.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu2: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
WARTHUNDER:
Is there cause for alarm? Yes or No? Has everyone seen ISWAP playing on top our legendary Sagaie 90 that did so well for NA in Sudan, S. Leone, Mali? Am avoiding posting that pic, am sad cuz Sagaie 90 is my favourite NA airmobile tank on tyres. Now ugly face Jihadis capture my favorite AFV. A student of mine at Institute I lecture, told me a shocking thing that only 1 in 20 NA armoured fighting vehicles have night vision combat infra red! My 2nd fear in that Sagaie 90mm pic is these nowadays common brown uniform, is this still unconventional war or now semi-conventional? As academic school teacher of Strategic Studies I wonder. Our enemy now has official militia combat uniform, mad boldness! I pray for Nigeria with my beads daily, because so did Rome fall to Barbarians, not that BHT ISWAP call defeat us, but they can frustrate 300 Nigerian tribes with insecurity and we unknowingly tear down our fragile fabric that joins us as one nation. Is our future secure inside this insecurity?

Your Vic 3s like ours have an integral low light TV set from the 80s. Ours were upgraded to 4th gen IR 6 or 7 years back. Same thing with our Panhard AMLs though I can't name the model.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
PAKISTAN CHIEF OF AIR STAFF VISITS NAF, ASSURES OF INCREASED DEFENCE COOPERATION

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, has assured the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) of the PAF’s commitment towards strengthening the strategic partnership with the NAF, especially in areas of equipment and spares acquisition, research and development as well as training, amongst others, to further enhance professionalism and build needed capacity for the effective and efficient employment of air power in the ongoing fight against insurgency and other forms of criminality in Nigeria. This was made known yesterday, 14 October 2019, by the PAF CAS during a courtesy visit to the NAF CAS, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, in Abuja.

In his remarks during the visit, Air Chief Marshal Khan expressed his appreciation to the NAF CAS for the warm reception accorded him and his team. He restated the commitment of the Pakistan Government to strengthen the existing cordial relationship between Nigeria and Pakistan, which had spanned several decades and yielded several mutually beneficial military collaborations. He added that the PAF should be seen as a dependable partner that would continue to give maximum support to the NAF. He emphasized that the NAF and the Nigerian Armed Forces could benefit immensely from the experiences gained by Pakistan in battling insurgency for over 2 decades to overcome the current security challenges facing Nigeria, noting that there were commonalities which could be shared for mutual benefit. The PAF CAS also commended Air Marshal Abubakar for his visionary, focused and upright leadership while lauding NAF’s pivotal role in Counter Insurgency (COIN) Operations in Nigeria.

Speaking earlier, Air Marshal Abubakar remarked that Twenty First Century security challenges require strong collaboration and strategic partnerships to successfully overcome them. He noted that this was the kind of partnership the NAF had enjoyed over the years with the PAF. He said the visit of the PAF CAS to HQ NAF was yet another strong demonstration of the PAF’s commitment this partnership between the 2 Countries and Air Forces. He noted in particular that the story of the successes recorded in the COIN Operations in the Northeast of Nigeria would not be complete without mentioning how the partnership between the 2 air forces have impacted positively in the successes recorded in the Northeast and other theaters of conflict. He recounted several instances when the PAF had gone the extra mile to assist the NAF, including providing the NAF with 4 Super Mushshak trainer aircraft along with instructor pilots and technical crew while NAF’s ordered aircraft were being manufactured. He remarked that this had enabled the NAF to complete the ab-initio training in record time.

The CAS equally highlighted that several NAF personnel had been trained in various specialties in Pakistan, with some currently undergoing training there. He also noted that, in furtherance of this partnership, some PAF personnel were also undertaking the Periodic Depot Maintenance on a NAF C-130H aircraft, working hand-in-hand with NAF technicians. Air Marshal Abubakar therefore thanked the PAF CAS for his continued support stating his optimism that his visit would open up more areas of partnership that would take the cooperation to the next level.

The PAF CAS, who is expected to also visit NAF Units and facilities in Kaduna and Lagos, paid a courtesy call on the Honorable Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (retired), at Ship House Abuja and was hosted to a cultural night at the HQ NAF Officers’ Mess Abuja.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WARTHUNDER: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
kikuyu2:

Your Vic 3s like ours have an integral low light TV set from the 80s. Ours were upgraded to 4th gen IR 6 or 7 years back. Same thing with our Panhard AMLs though I can't name the model.

Bros that's interesting to hear. Thanks for the info.

Methinks 1980s night vision is weak though, maybe sees 30 metres far and still needs supporting infra red headlamps to brighten the area, a method now obsolete. Abrams newest upgrade is modern day thermal imagers. Abrams is farthest among rivals with 15 km night vision very sharp n clear like i-Phone X pictures.

We should be okay with year 2000 thermal sight if we can shop right and get it.

How come you guys upgraded your own Vicky tanks & AML-90 with modernized night vision and didn't share the idea with us? You guys are stingy with good ideas? grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Toju200:
PAKISTAN CHIEF OF AIR STAFF VISITS NAF, ASSURES OF INCREASED DEFENCE COOPERATION

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, has assured the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) of the PAF’s commitment towards strengthening the strategic partnership with the NAF, especially in areas of equipment and spares acquisition, research and development as well as training, amongst others, to further enhance professionalism and build needed capacity for the effective and efficient employment of air power in the ongoing fight against insurgency and other forms of criminality in Nigeria. This was made known yesterday, 14 October 2019, by the PAF CAS during a courtesy visit to the NAF CAS, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, in Abuja.

In his remarks during the visit, Air Chief Marshal Khan expressed his appreciation to the NAF CAS for the warm reception accorded him and his team. He restated the commitment of the Pakistan Government to strengthen the existing cordial relationship between Nigeria and Pakistan, which had spanned several decades and yielded several mutually beneficial military collaborations. He added that the PAF should be seen as a dependable partner that would continue to give maximum support to the NAF. He emphasized that the NAF and the Nigerian Armed Forces could benefit immensely from the experiences gained by Pakistan in battling insurgency for over 2 decades to overcome the current security challenges facing Nigeria, noting that there were commonalities which could be shared for mutual benefit. The PAF CAS also commended Air Marshal Abubakar for his visionary, focused and upright leadership while lauding NAF’s pivotal role in Counter Insurgency (COIN) Operations in Nigeria.

Speaking earlier, Air Marshal Abubakar remarked that Twenty First Century security challenges require strong collaboration and strategic partnerships to successfully overcome them. He noted that this was the kind of partnership the NAF had enjoyed over the years with the PAF. He said the visit of the PAF CAS to HQ NAF was yet another strong demonstration of the PAF’s commitment this partnership between the 2 Countries and Air Forces. He noted in particular that the story of the successes recorded in the COIN Operations in the Northeast of Nigeria would not be complete without mentioning how the partnership between the 2 air forces have impacted positively in the successes recorded in the Northeast and other theaters of conflict. He recounted several instances when the PAF had gone the extra mile to assist the NAF, including providing the NAF with 4 Super Mushshak trainer aircraft along with instructor pilots and technical crew while NAF’s ordered aircraft were being manufactured. He remarked that this had enabled the NAF to complete the ab-initio training in record time.

The CAS equally highlighted that several NAF personnel had been trained in various specialties in Pakistan, with some currently undergoing training there. He also noted that, in furtherance of this partnership, some PAF personnel were also undertaking the Periodic Depot Maintenance on a NAF C-130H aircraft, working hand-in-hand with NAF technicians. Air Marshal Abubakar therefore thanked the PAF CAS for his continued support stating his optimism that his visit would open up more areas of partnership that would take the cooperation to the next level.

The PAF CAS, who is expected to also visit NAF Units and facilities in Kaduna and Lagos, paid a courtesy call on the Honorable Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (retired), at Ship House Abuja and was hosted to a cultural night at the HQ NAF Officers’ Mess Abuja.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
enough talk and drama.
When are we receiving the jf17?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Odunayaw:
React as a normal Nigerian if this were our purchase

grin

Hmmmm me.......... grin
I don't react the way Nigerians do cool for me the price is not bad for a western hardware. I'll rather think of the cost of maintenance, considering its a trainer jet ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
seankafor:
enough talk and drama.
When are we receiving the jf17?

Main man, for most of us here we have -"gba kamu".
Meaning we have no choice than to exhibit patience, when good soldiers are dying.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
OFF TOPIC

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT SUPER GREEN SECURITY NIGERIA LIMITED

Super Green Security Nigeria Limited is one of the ventures under the Nigerian Army. The company is seeking to engage ex servicemen and retired officers who are fit and able to work in the Niger Delta. Salary and condition of service very attractive. If interested, please call 0811 030 7777 alternatively, you can visit the office at 22, Oro Ago Crescent, Garki Abuja.

Signed:

AB Abubakar
Maj Gen (rtd)
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jimi24: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
bidexiii:
Tunisia to receive WGU-59/B APKWS II (Advanced Precision Kill Weapon Systems) made by BAE Systems to turn its Hydra 70 missiles to PGMs.
Work will be performed in Hudson, New Hampshire and Austin, Texas.

Nigeria getting these with Super Tucano package hopefully starting next year
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WARTHUNDER: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
kikuyu2:

Tbh,the entire defence budget needs to be expanded dramatically! Ours is a billion dollars for 25k in the triservices and we're still short of air transport and need new jets while you guys got roughly the same for 160k!? Meaning welfare,housing,acquisitions and the usual line items are srsly squeezed with barely enough to go round. Idk how you do it and til this is addressed I don't see the battle against BH succeeding- ITS BEEN NEARLY A DECADE.

4 in 5 BH & ISW attacks are late evening into night. Our land vehices, aircraft (except 5 Mi-35) can't fight well at night, we are night blind, enemy figured out our big weakness.

No new shopping means we settle for containing threat to N.E. Geo. Pol. Zone, end of story for us.

Our budget's small but shopping right can save us. Recurrent exp, salaries, pensions, repairs, consumables, etc for NA is per year $1.2 billion always paid by F.Govt, but $120 million per year for NA capital procurement is too low.

All 3 armed forces share $500 million yearly capital procurement budget. Small? Yes, but from 2000 up to 2019 MBNP gave them $10 billion for new weapons! Don't add special fund $2 billion, write it off war expenses. Big $10 billion was dished out for new equipment in 20 years. See why I say shopping​ right is also a big problem?

Best way out is divert remaining 380m NN & NAF share for 2020 to NA alone, then $500 mil is a lot to buy Army new war winning game changers. Problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu2: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
WARTHUNDER:

Bros that's interesting to hear. Thanks for the info.

Methinks 1980s night vision is weak though, maybe sees 30 metres far and still needs supporting infra red headlamps to brighten the area, a method now obsolete. Abrams newest upgrade is modern day thermal imagers. Abrams is farthest among rivals with 15 km night vision very sharp n clear like i-Phone X pictures.

We should be okay with year 2000 thermal sight if we can shop right and get it.

How come you guys upgraded your own Vicky tanks & AML-90 with modernized night vision and didn't share the idea with us? [b]You guys are stingy with good ideas? ;[/b]D

Both the Vics and Panhards were upgraded by the respective OEMs. Stingy? Not the Hurlingham (DOD HQ)boys;no sir-here's a true story you can confirm from your end I first posted 2012 on the Thread that turned into a poo parade. After the night time amphib/airborne Kismayu capture in September 2012 your your Ship House were around requesting the tactical playbook and some specops guys to recce Mali for the intended NA mission against jihadists;remember that episode?
Anyway a section were on ground in nondescript unidentified kit for a fortnight and said a BIG NYET! Too many competing players both military,political plus freelance adventurers while cultural ans linguistic issues would've made operations too iffy.
Like I said confirm from your end if this story is true.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
WARTHUNDER:

Haaaa, so true, yes sir.

Now, Vicky & Tango 55 are monuments, Scorpion​ not real tank it's aluminum body for recce ops. All oldies have no night vision at all. Shocker is our mighty Tango 72 M1 night imager, I like to call it "Evergreen Tango 72 Mighty 1", has image intensifiers that cannot work in total dark night, some small light must be outside to help its night vision work, and maximum​ range estimates 200 meters. Shocking, but it's NA's farthest night seer.

No new shopping means danger ahead, we must shop to win. That 200m may be 'classified' but atimes men voice out their fears and problems.
Well, asides buying right, the next biggest problem of NA is upgrades

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.