Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3027345 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
homerac7:

I hope those that called Samuel a liar some days ago can be courageous enough to apologise to him now.
This is a sperate incident ogbeni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please, whoever has pictures of Nigerian soldiers in those yellow dump trucks should repost them here.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Toju200:
I sense betrayal....... What a huge loss...
They new they were coming
Leaked info
There's an insider..

I'm always suspicious of those that cry betrayal and saboteur whenever Nigeria army suffers losses. I do not believe, short of outright defeat by the enemy, even poor equipment and poor leadership destroys an army more completely than when soldiers distrust one another and their commanders.

In order words, it will always be one of the enemy’s main strategies against the Nigerian military in this war to make Nigerian soldiers suspect one another and their commanders. We therefore shouldn’t encourage this idea.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupaMoist: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Many news here in the frontline are not reported.

A location i am familiar with called Rann in Kala Balge is almost attacked weekly. Those Soldiers have been repeling these bastards weekly.

But lemme dont say much as i am always regarded as a liar here smiley

Becucase you are a liar a shameless Terrible one at that. This Brigadier General was sacked for an event that took place years ago and your trying to blame him for an event you made up that supposedly happed recently. Your lucky Nairaland is Home to many gullible ret@rds.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

Becucase you are a liar a shameless Terrible one at that. This Brigadier General was sacked for an event that took place years ago and your trying to blame him for an event you made up that supposedly happed recently. Your lucky Nairaland is Home to many gullible ret@rds.
Account created just last week.
Kindly ignore this troll to oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kalapizim:
This is a sperate incident ogbeni

The Difference is that this particular incident was reported

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

I am lost here
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupaMoist: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
homerac7:

I hope those that called Samuel a liar some days ago can be courageous enough to apologise to him now.

Samuel is a liar a shameless terrible one. Trying to use Brigadier General Enitan Ransome- Kuti who was sacked YEARS AGO for a different event as a means to push his made up event that SUPPOSEDLY happened recently. I swear Samuel got all you guys looking like gullible ret@rds and its sad. grin grin grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupaMoist: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xbee007:

Account created just last week.
Kindly ignore this troll to oblivion.

I'm not a troll I just call out bullsh1t when I smell it. Stop trying to connect a long sacksd general to your decently made up events you cowardly liars.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

Samuel is a liar a shameless terrible one. Trying to use Brigadier General Enitan Ransome- Kuti who was sacked YEARS AGO for a different event as a means to push his made up event that SUPPOSEDLY happened recently. I swear Samuel got all you guys looking like gullible ret@rds and its sad. grin grin grin

How did i link this events? grin grin grin grin grin Lol Nairaland and wonders wink

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupaMoist: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

How did i link this events? grin grin grin grin grin Lol Nairaland and wonders wink

Try to console yourself all you want you cowardly liar you have been EXPOSED. Next time come up with a more believable lie since you can never provide solid evidence.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

Try to console yourself all you want you cowardly liar you have been EXPOSED. Next time come up with a more believable lie since you can never provide solid evidence.

Kindly explain how i have been exposed? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupaMoist: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Kindly explain how i have been exposed? grin grin grin

Reporting on an supposedly recent event that I guess your the only person on Earth who knows about and refusing to give any sort of proof. Cursing anyone that asked for said proof. Your peanut gallery and you then precede to try to link a long sacked General as responsible of the supposed. I then gave proof showing how obviously impossible all this nonsense you cooked up is. Case Closed now move on with your life.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
SupaMoist:

Reporting on an supposedly recent event that I guess your the only person on Earth who knows about and refusing to give any sort of proof. Cursing anyone that asked for said proof. Your peanut gallery and you then precede to try to link a long sacked General as responsible of the supposed. I then gave proof showing how obviously impossible all this nonsense you cooked up is. Case Closed now move on with your life.

How did i link Rann with Ransome Kuti grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupaMoist: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I've exposed you so badly in the spot light you don't know what to say and have reverted to nervous irrelevant ramblings. Get off Nairaland and re-evaluate your life choices.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol. Kindly ignore the troll who said he's not a troll. If he wants argument let him use his main account.

Seriously Samuel I hope it is worth it to you being in such a volatile area. As for the drones you were talking about, yes we need lots of them armed and unarmed. China sells them cheaply too and some of these have ranges in excess of 10,000 km. The one you were talking about being packed into a briefcase by a soldier has a range far less than that.
Just imagine us buying two to three hundred of such drones and parking them permanently in the sky. I tell you ISWAP or Boko Haram will not be able to fart without the NA hearing it and bombing them into the stone age.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xbee007:
So they turned a dump truck into a troop carrier where dozens of soldiers are packed in like sardine.
Job that 10 well armed soldiers can do comfortably will be delegated to hundreds thereby causing chaotic battlefield. And they won't provide proper logistics.

I guess fighting war on the cheap is expensive where we can least afford it. If we truly lost 70 men there should be a national enquiry of some sort, 70 men lost in one fell swoop would not be something small even during the Second World War. Not that I know what a national enquiry means save that something that sounds as important as national enquiry is needed to ensure that we’re not going to become complacent as a nation at the mass loss of life of peoples children.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
I do not know, people, but 70 men all at once in addition to all our other losses sounds like something that fits the term Watershed. 70 dead is like that monumental number, which empowers ordinary people and undermines the military expert’s right to shut down debate and opposition by drawing reference to his or her authority in the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Habane(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
I posted this last week or so
Habane:
A fighting patrol, a military base or a military convey of 50 soldiers is attacked by BH after intense fighting whether tactical retreat or repel, there will be head count where 14 men are missing, but only 6 bodies recovered, 8 unaccounted for the media through unknown source that always don't want to be named will report 20 dead or 15 dead and many missing, after a day or two news within the circle will begin to emerge how the 8 unaccounted hide in the bush, ran to safer bases or villages in some cases more bodies will be found or abduction by BH, this stories will never be published, but the public will never know about this but will be yapping about how soldiers are killed in dozens.
Believe if you want to that if Nigeria soldiers are killed in the figures published in the news, there will be no soldiers in the Northeast that are above the rank of sergeant because them for all die and only the new and fresh recruit will be fighting by now.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
One of the soldiers from the battalion that suffered this heavy loss said they've recovered 103 corpse, that news of 70 killed is conservative figure..

Honestly an inquiry is supposed to carried out.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Unfortunately, latest information on this incident points to a Blue-on-Blue "Friendly fire" incident. No Insurgent was identified in the vicinity of the force at the initial stage of the encounter.
A trained Helic pilot who the Tactical Air Controller was among the casualties.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is frustrating
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Litmus:

I guess fighting war on the cheap is expensive where we can least afford it. If we truly lost 70 men there should be a national enquiry of some sort, 70 men lost in one fell swoop would not be something small even during the Second World War. Not that I know what a national enquiry means save that something that sounds as important as national enquiry is needed to ensure that we’re not going to become complacent as a nation at the mass loss of life of peoples children.
National Enquiry over the death of 70 plus Nigerians. Did you just arrived from Mars?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fynline:
Unfortunately, latest information on this incident points to a Blue-on-Blue "Friendly fire" incident. No Insurgent was identified in the vicinity of the force at the initial stage of the encounter.
A trained Helic pilot who the Tactical Air Controller was among the casualties.

Nigerian troops need to stop driving around like insurgents. Why won't there be a blue on blue incident.

There are so many armoured vehicle manufacturers, uniform and kit manufacturers, in nigeria yet nothing to show for it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
blue on blue if true is a sad thing

But fog of war these things happen , nobody is immune to it.

Best learn from what went wrong and make sure it don't happen again

Edit : did it happen during night time / low light conditions ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xbee007:

National Enquiry over the death of 70 plus Nigerians. Did you just arrived from Mars?

Public inquiry then.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tochex101(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just learning it's Blue on Blue.....the loss is too great.
Someone must take blame......
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tochex101:
Just learning it's Blue on Blue.....the loss is too great.
Someone must take blame......

They should stop dressing and driving soldiers like they are insurgents and terrorists.

Let's start from there.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tochex101(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
kabe1:

They should stop dressing and driving soldiers like they are insurgents and terrorists.

Let's start from there.
I'm thinking it was supposed to be a night time assault so low visibility....
My anger is a simple problem like "Lack of Comms" might be the reason for this waste of lives......our leaders are wicked!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
There was nothing like blue on blue it was pure Bokoharam ambush after a successful clearance operation. Troops where being conveyed in a Tipper, the insurgents used RPG and incinerated most of them.
Information have it that locals leaked intels about troop movement to he insurgents.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Those trucks undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Uwaomaokey(m): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2020
This is a picture of the “Tipper” referred to as “Yellow Buckets”.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.