Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026639 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
The kind of hypocrisy in this thread mehn

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Minister of Defence Maj Gen Bashir Salihi Magashi (rtd) onboard NAF Helicopter on duty call to Faskari, katsina State for the inauguration of the New Nigerian Army Ex-Sahel to end Banditry and other related crimes in that general Area. He was also to present an award to deserving officers and Soldiers who distinguished themselves in the fight against insurgency. Stay tuned for more details of the engagements of the retired but obviously not tired tested and trusted General Magashi dorning a Military Camo in a gallant statement to give marching order to the Criminal elements to clear or be Cleared.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Now now, you all are politicizing this thread and it will only end up killing the thread, you can criticise/support the military without actually comparing to any past or present administration. The people leading the military today are products of the former military chiefs, they supervise them and promoted them because they deemed them "competent". Regardless of the person at the helm of affairs, the military is still the same organization it has always been. And both current and past administrations have their pros and cons, we all know the stupidity at play right now under Buratai, we all know that it was very stupid of him to remove Gen. Adeosun just because he recorded a video to report to his commanders, we all know the military doesn't care much for the lifes of the soldiers but we will be hypocrites if we choose not to remember the problems of the last administrations too. You can criticise the military without bringing politics into it!
At least we all remember what the last administration used the $2.1 billion meant for weapons purchase for. That money could have bought thousands of MRAPs and other weapons that could have ended the war.
Just leave controversial issues and let's discuss other important things.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
pacretus:
no need to dey shout my brother, the evidence of the dou's inability to manage the crises keeps pouring in.
I don't care what region the president comes from, let him even be a juju chief priest, IDC. But result should be seen not more dead soldiers,
Recently the COAS has been trying to save his image by showing us those metal contraption he calls military vehicles..

[/b]Back in 2015, all we heard was BH/ISWAP, but today under the watch of your darling president and his COAS, we have more than 2 terrorist organization. And killing more Nigerians,[b]

Soldiers have become sacrificial lambs in this war.

Liars like you would display your hatred by your comments.
Militia and banditry has been before these present administration, the only new one is the kidnapping.
Now let bring your ears and let me shout it deep into your ear drums; probably you have a memory that forgets easily.
Under the watchful eye of Jonathan and those figurine you call COAS; they watched has BHT escalated and became a renowned terrorist group.
The kidnapping of the chibook girls also made them popular all thanks to your useless former COAS and with the assistance Of GEJ. They never reacted to kidnapping till a months.
Before the advent of the incumbent president and COAS; suicide bombing in churches, mosques, market and other public places where the other of the day, Whalen was the last time a suicide bomber happened in Borno ?
Borno, Yobe and Adamawa where occupied in BHT occupations, now they’ve been pushed back to Borno state only. Dude that’s a major achievement.
Ask the United States and their allies in the Middle East, they’re making the region more worst.
[/b]Stop displaying your ignorance here; Anything that happened today to BHT/ISWAP to spit into faction his as a result of past incompetence leadership from the government and military hierarchy. In March 2015, Boko Haram became an affiliate of the Islamic State (IS). In August 2016, leadership struggles led to a split within Boko Haram, pitting the Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) against Jama'atu Ahl al-Sunnah lil-Dawa wal-Jihad (JAS). Your dummy ass want to blame Buhari for the two factions of terrorist group we have few months when he became President undecided
Dude look for another point ![b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2020
Jelal0007:
I wonder if truly you're a soldier. Were talking of armor protection (mraps) for troops, the army comes with this crap? Take out the driver and you'll have two casualties. How's the gunner supposed to fire accurately on this thing in a hot zone? If there's a jam in the process, how's that handled?

Who cares what you think am a soldier or not ?
Do you want the COAS to use his own personnel salary to buy MRAPS.
Your come here once to spit shit, if the government provides the MRAPs you wouldn’t be seeing the stuff you call crap!
Internet keyboard warriors like you sits and type crap; how did you know the gunner would not be able to fire accurately, do you know what it’s intended for/ terrain and how it’s been deployed or used. Even in armored fighting vehicles weapon/equipment jams its part of the job!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Thunder fire anybody who supports both ihejirika and buratai

That are both messed up, just trying to show you that supporting ihejirika is messed up in the head

Don’t mind his supporters and there wailers undecided
One moniker claiming because his in Maiduguri that the number of killed BHT would be equal soon to the numbers of soldiers KIA in the north east.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

One moniker claiming because his in Maiduguri that the number of killed BHT would be equal soon to the numbers of soldiers KIA in the north east.... grin grin grin
hahahahaha..

I thought only me saw that grin.. like is it not same malnourished ragtag groups with some AKS again? grin

Thank God we have access to information.. the lies some people churn out here on a daily basis makes me wonder what they gain by these lies..

You even sure say na borno him dey sef.. cos it's easy to lie these days on the internet grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

As a military Dude you are using the Coined word for most PDP supporters called "Wailers"

We are classified as Wailers for calling out the incompetence of Federal Government and top Military brats.

No be every Igbo man be wailer. No be every Igbo man gives a bleep about GEJ grin cheesy

grin grin grin Even Buratai understands better the real truth grin.

Later Fellas

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Anyone here in Maiduguri for a cold beer today at Trailer park?

I don stop to go NAF and Army Mess as I am not happy with the Federal Government and Top Military brats grin

Let's go and do some bottles at Trailer park today as I definitely miss my Owerri Opium Cubana, Las Vegas and Mimi's place. No solid nkwobi hia sad

Happy Sunday my brothers wink

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hennynitan(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I don stop to go NAF and Army Mess as I am not happy with the Federal Government and Top Military brats grin

Let's go and do some bottles at Trailer park today as I definitely miss my Owerri Opium Cubana, Las Vegas and Mimi's place. No solid nkwobi hia sad

You making it sound so convincing that you are in Maiduguri. You go like beer o shocked ! Enjoy your Maiduguri wink

You guys have also turned this platform to GEJ vs Buhari.

One group that supports the army are pro Buhari, while the other that castigate the army are pro GEJ

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
X
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Hennynitan:

You making it sound so convincing that you are in Maiduguri. You go like beer o shocked ! Enjoy your Maiduguri wink

One group that supports the army are pro Buhari, while the other that castigate the army are pro GEJ

Haaaaaa Maiduguri is like Paris for us working in deep fields. Anyone in Damboa can ask of Madam Kolo and anyone in Monguno can ask about Gidan Martha. My beer money wasted there go build flat for Keffi embarassed

The OP messed up by tagging anyone against Buratai and Buhari as Wailers grin

He believes I'm Igbo maybe that's why I dislike Buhari and Buratai's incompetence. grin

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Hennynitan:

Plain and simple truth here

People here just busy hiding support for politicians behind "opinion"

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

Lol the way you like to refer or lemme say throw jabs at that particular moniker eh.
It's starting to look like HATE.

everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion around here. Las Las na public forum be this.

And if you even get to think about it. Even the army drops lies that shakes everywhere like a bomb shell on a regular basis.

Nobody holy pass. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Sometimes, I feel ashamed being here...,,, too much ignorance,,,, smh.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2020
People just come here to talk crap,,,, that are too many to denounce and themselves too indolent to learn or research....

Sack service chiefs
Soldiers are dying
Buy 1million MRAPS, lol
Officers don't care
We need 700,000 soldiers, lol
Ihejirika was .....
Minimah was ......
Buratai is .......
We don't have good weapons

Comments from people, many of whom are average O'level certificate holders..... sorry o, i did not mention anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2020
demolition:

Lol the way you like to refer or lemme say throw jabs at that particular moniker eh.

everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion around here. Las Las na public forum be this.

And if you even get to think about it. Even the army drops lies that shakes everywhere like a bomb shell on a regular basis.

How his it hate ?
Explain please
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2020
demolition:

This thread was created as a 100% Military PR thread. Any contrary opinion is considered Anti-Government or as the Op said a "Wailer" grin

Going against this thread definitely means you are a PDP apologist cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
FieldMarshall06:
People just come here to talk crap,,,, that are too many to denounce and themselves too indolent to learn or research....

Sack service chiefs
Soldiers are dying
Buy 1million MRAPS, lol
Officers don't care
We need 700,000 soldiers, lol
Ihejirika was .....
Minimah was ......
Buratai is .......

We don't have good weapons

Comments from people, many of whom are average O'level certificate holders..... sorry o, i did not mention anyone.

It's a public forum na cheesy

There is no need mentioning educational qualification bro. After all I come from the Southeastern Nigeria where business men with O'level certificate got more business acumen than graduates in same axis.

You do not need a degree to comment here na. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria has been losing Soldiers sincs WW1.... the first ship of British Nigerian regiment that was sailing to fight for Britain hit a mine at sea,,,, all troops onboard drowned.... wasted.... today, we get the glory.

Thousands Nigerian troops died to defeat Germany in Cameroon... wasted troops for a war that don't concern us,,, yet today it is proud history for NA.

10,000 Nigerian soldiers died in Burma, to defeat Imperial Japanese army. Wetin concern us with Asia,,,,, Today, we get the glory defeating Japan.

Nigeria lost 1 battalion in Libaria and another 1 battalion in Sierra Leone...... yet today, we earn the respect. In fact the first set of soldiers that landed in Liberia, almost all were wiped out....

The army is growing.... there are challenges,,,, no army in the world has everything they need.....

Make una relax,,,,, DHQ are not sleeping,,, they are planning. Take it from someone who knows.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

It's a public forum na cheesy

There is no need mentioning educational qualification bro. After all I come from the Southeastern Nigeria where business men with O'level certificate got more business acumen than graduates in same axis.

You do not need a degree to comment here na. tongue

But you need a degree to think sensibly and logically... and be rational,,,, and not criticize everything tongue or get drunk in Maiduguri grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Texman21: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Can the politicians GTFO of this thread smiley

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
FieldMarshall06:
Nigeria has been losing Soldiers sincs WW1.... the first ship of British Nigerian troops thar was sailing to fight for Britain hit a mine at sea,,,, all troops onboard drowned.... wasted.... today, we get the glory.

Hundreds or thousands died to defeat Germany in Cameroon... wasted troops for a war that don't concern us,,, yet today it is proud history for NA.

10,000 Nigerian soldiers died in Burma, to defeat Imperial Japanese army. Wetin concern us with Asia,,,,, Today, we get the glory defeating Japan.

Nigeria lost 1 battalion in Libaria and another 1 battalion in Sierra Leone...... yet today, we earn the respect. In fact the first set of soldiers that landed in Liberia, almost all were wiped out....

The army is growing.... there are challenges,,,, no army in the world have everything they need.....

Make una relax,,,,, DHQ are not sleeping,,, they are planning. Take it from someone who knows.

For how long will these plans be rolled out? Do we need so many years of planning to push for a massive Onslaught in Kukawa,Marte, Gudzamala and Abadam

Even the USA,Britain and Russia lose Soldiers too as we all know here.

The question remains "Are we taking the war to the households of these dirty looking bastards or are we sitting duck to wait for a Gallant Repel? cool

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Even the USA,Britain and Russia lose Soldiers too as we all know here.

The question remains "Are we taking the war to the households of these dirty looking bastards or are we sitting duck to wait for a Gallant Repel? cool

Guy,,,, I don't have time for crap,,,, look for your level to engage in silly arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

But you need a degree to think sensibly and logically... and be rational,,,, and not criticize everything tongue or get drunk in Maiduguri grin

Even a PHD holder drinks alcohol here. I'm an Igbo dude and a roman Catholic of which my tribe and religion ain't against cancelling bottles na grin

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

As a military Dude you are using the Coined word for most PDP supporters called "Wailers"

We are classified as Wailers for calling out the incompetence of Federal Government and top Military brats.

No be every Igbo man be wailer. No be every Igbo man gives a bleep about GEJ grin cheesy

grin grin grin Even Buratai understands better the real truth grin.

Later Fellas

It sounds like coined word to you; because you’re there type and Birds of the same feather !
Guys like you should have used the same energy you complained here on the forum has if it’s the official armies handle.
Am not saying the present military hierarchy is perfect, why are you guys coming out now to scrutinize them. Where were guys when things are far worst, We know guys like you will hail Jonathan and praise the likes of Iherinjeka and Minimah !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
The extent of damning criticism of the military on this thread is alarming,,,,, many coming from people who never held planning/operational positions.

I am yet to see sensible serving or retired NA officers churn out the criticisms that illiterate posters dish out. These pipu think they know something, when they kniw nothing....

Which war does not have heavy casualties... nonsense
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Guy,,,, I don't have time for crap,,,, look for your level to engage in silly arguments.

grin grin Yes I'm Silly and you are above me Master grin grin

When are we rolling out the war to the households of ISWAP. I need to see lots of ISWAP heads grin grin I wanna drink alcohol with ISWAP skulls man

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
bidex111:

It sounds like coined word to you; because you’re there type and Birds of the same feather !
Guys like you should have used the same energy you complained here on the forum has if it’s the official armies handle.
Am not saying the present military hierarchy is perfect, why are you guys coming out now to scrutinize them. Where were guys when things are far worst, We know guys like you will hail Jonathan and praise the likes of Iherinjeka and Minimah !

Have you seen me praising any past Military Chief here? grin

You are sounding more like a politician and not a soldier angry

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Once upon a time that beer you go out to take in MMC, you dare not try it during the dark days in Borno, Me and my colleagues dare not go out in camouflage to beer palour. All thanks to the able Div 7 commander then Adeosun and when Buratai came in !

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2020
bidex111:

This is not about Ihejirika or Minimah or Buratai,,,, leave politics out of this ... let it die off
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
bidex111:

Once upon a time that beer you go out to take in MMC, you dare not try it during the dark days in Borno, Me and my colleagues dare not go out in camouflage to beer palour. All thanks to the able Div 7 commander then Adeosun and when Buratai came in !

Buratai should improve his game cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.