Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3017158 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

Liars like you would display your hatred by your comments.
Militia and banditry has been before these present administration, the only new one is the kidnapping.
Now let bring your ears and let me shout it deep into your ear drums; probably you have a memory that forgets easily.
Under the watchful eye of Jonathan and those figurine you call COAS; they watched has BHT escalated and became a renowned terrorist group.
The kidnapping of the chibook girls also made them popular all thanks to your useless former COAS and with the assistance Of GEJ. They never reacted to kidnapping till a months.
Before the advent of the incumbent president and COAS; suicide bombing in churches, mosques, market and other public places where the other of the day, Whalen was the last time a suicide bomber happened in Borno ?
Borno, Yobe and Adamawa where occupied in BHT occupations, now they’ve been pushed back to Borno state only. Dude that’s a major achievement.
Ask the United States and their allies in the Middle East, they’re making the region more worst.
[/b]Stop displaying your ignorance here; Anything that happened today to BHT/ISWAP to spit into faction his as a result of past incompetence leadership from the government and military hierarchy. In March 2015, Boko Haram became an affiliate of the Islamic State (IS). In August 2016, leadership struggles led to a split within Boko Haram, pitting the Islamic State's West Africa Province (ISWAP) against Jama'atu Ahl al-Sunnah lil-Dawa wal-Jihad (JAS). Your dummy ass want to blame Buhari for the two factions of terrorist group we have few months when he became President undecided
Dude look for another point ![b]
bro enough with the insult already, if I start my own now, una go say I dey insult person mama, don't forget this"insult na my thing" so chill and enjoy our little argument (if there's anything to argue about the incompetence of a seemingly dead man and his inept COAS). grin grin grin

Lecture me on the good side I have never seen in the inept dous
While I lecture you on their ineptness as leaders in the helms of affair.
In a civil manner so we won't burn this place grin grin grin

Let's start again.

Bubu and his boy Burutanshi are both useless at the moment what do you think oga bidexii grin cheesy grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

This is not about Ihejirika or Minimah or Buratai,,,, leave politics out of this ... let it die off

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin Yes I'm Silly and you are above me Master grin grin

When are we rolling out the war to the households of ISWAP. I need to see lots of ISWAP heads grin grin I wanna drink alcohol with ISWAP skulls man

Hope you know, if you offer to go to battle with those soldiers they would allow you, you just need to prove to them you are capable and wont get in their way, then you can get your drinking skull.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
UNA never argue finish sef swhoo...
The people that deserves our accolades and supports are the Main men in the trenches Do u know a word of encouragement from a civilian like y'all here can boost their morale...
Fvck The Generals that are fooling their self's in the office cashing out from this war.
TY Buratai is Busy commissioing books ba no wahala...
God bless and protect those who dedicated their lives fighting for peace and Sanity...
To the Men at the Front...

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Hope you know, if you offer to go to battle with those soldiers they would allow you, you just need to prove to them you are capable and wont get in their way, then you can get your drinking skull.

I need revenge for my Humanitarian and Military friends I have met here whose lives have been cut short by these dirty bastards embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Texman21:
Can the politicians GTFO of this thread smiley
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Toju200:
The people that deserves our accolades and supports are the Main men in the trenches Do u know a word of encouragement from a civilian like y'all here can boost their morale...
Fvck The Generals that are fooling their self's in the office cashing out from this war.
God bless and protect those who dedicated their lives fighting for peace and Sanity...

I don't think there is anyone here who attacks the boys at the trench. Our hammer has always been Federal Government and top military brats.

May God bless our Gallant men

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:
Battle field discussion (picture/video's) of african military; these is a thread where by we discuss military histories and the harsh realty of war are being shared be it in pictures and video !
The first post ever made on this thread. Read it again and reorganize yourself please

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
chkil1:

we can hear the egyptian president saying in the begining that there is a red line in lybia for tripoli forces and turkish , the line between Sirt city and Al-Koufrah , if they cross this line egyptian army will react immediatly

It has been a busy Saturday in and around Lybia.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Toju200:
on point bro.
Our boys are damn courageous and deserve every bit of love and respect.

Now 20+ of our guys paid the ultimate price. The army said it was just 2. Those pictures was leaked for a reason, and it's a sign that the troops are getting fed up

Now imagine.... A report like that alone is enough to cripple the morale of the troops.

Our generals are failing the troops and in turn expect them to be loyal.

Its unfortunate because things like this would keep happening until we grow some balls, keep politics aside to address the issues head on.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Eta22seconds(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
When the anarchy in Libya finishes. Where do you think all this arms and ragheads will move to?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Awoist(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
I really want to be honest... I have been an ardent follower of this thread for a longtime now and I must tell you that I am proud of @bidexiii and others who have made this page a one stop spot for genuine information Military activity. However, it shouldn't be enough that you initiated a fantastic thread like this but you can also do well by sustaining it. It is probably a substance will lack in this society.
@bidexiii should show leadership in his response to others comments in order to keep this wonderful thread going. Allow people to air their opinion irrespective of how biased or ignorant they may sound ... watch out there may be wisdom there even for you at times.
On the comparison of the last administration and the current one, I think we should quit doing that and focus only on the armed forces progress and failures. There is no way sentiment would not set in, we are in a polarized society and politics/leadership made it so, it is better we avoid them and focus on:
1. Educating ourselves (information)
2. Supporting our military (patriotism)
3. Socializing with one another (unity)
4. Satisfying our appetite for military things(entertainment)
I enjoy every comment on this thread including that of @KingAzubuike smiley, @samuelAnyawu, @komekn, @Toju, @Odunayaw, @kabe1,@ugo, etc, I believe you are all great irrespective of my personal biase towards some of your comments atimes. I wish you all greatness in your various fields of endeavour.

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
pacretus:
bro enough with the insult already, if I start my own now, una go say I dey insult person mama, don't forget this"insult na my thing" so chill and enjoy our little argument (if there's anything to argue about the incompetence of a seemingly dead man and his inept COAS). grin grin grin

Lecture me on the good side I have never seen in the inept dous
While I lecture you on their ineptness as leaders in the helms of affair.
In a civil manner so we won't burn this place grin grin grin

Let's start again.

Bubu and his boy Burutanshi are both useless at the moment what do you think oga bidexii grin cheesy grin grin

Dude you’re clueless undecided
There are no insults in my comments, No you lecture or give me achievements recorded by Iherinjaka and Minimah !
Thanks we be Proudly Buratai boys, beat your chest and claim you’re Clueless Minimah boys!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Odunayaw:
The first post ever made on this thread. Read it again and reorganize yourself please

You should be addressing this to those clowns, don’t just come from no where and start spitting shit !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

Dude you’re clueless undecided
There are no insults in my comments, No you lecture or give me achievements recorded by Iherinjaka and Minimah !
Thanks we be Proudly Buratai boys, beat your chest and claim you’re Clueless Minimah boys!
I cannot be a boy boy to any human sorry to disappoint you 'burutanshi boy boy' grin grin grin.

But I stand with Jonathan because he fired his service chiefs when they performed below expectation... Rather your Dubai landlord supported by bubu has been running around cluelessly all over Nigeria..

Oh.. he recently started wielding drums and barrels together all in the name of innovation. Chaiii... grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Awoist:
I really want to be honest... I have been an ardent follower of this thread for a longtime now and I must tell you that I am proud of @bidexiii and others who have made this page a one stop spot for genuine information Military activity. However, it shouldn't be enough that you initiated a fantastic thread like this but you can also do well by sustaining it. It is probably a substance will lack in this society.
@bidexiii should show leadership in his response to others comments in order to keep this wonderful thread going. Allow people to air their opinion irrespective of how biased or ignorant they may sound ... watch out there may be wisdom there even for you at times.
On the comparison of the last administration and the current one, I think we should quit doing that and focus only on the armed forces progress and failures. There is no way sentiment would not set in, we are in a polarized society and politics/leadership made it so, it is better we avoid them and focus on:
I enjoy every comment on this thread including that of @KingAzubuike smiley, @samuelAnyawu, @komekn, @Toju, @Odunayaw, @kabe1,@ugo, etc, I believe you are all great irrespective of my personal biase towards some of your comments atimes. I wish you all greatness in your various fields of endeavour.

Thank you so much Sir cool

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

You should be addressing this to those clowns, don’t just come from no where and start spitting shit !

Bidexiii take it easy bro we are all one irrespective of our opinions.

One Love cool

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
bidexiii:

At this point.

He lost it.!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Home
Airforce
1. In continuation of the sustained onslaught against armed bandits and other criminal elements in the North-West and North-Central States of the Country, the Air Component of Operation HADARIN DAJI has attacked another armed bandits’ camp in the Southwestern part of Kwiambana Forest in Zamfara State, neutralizing scores of their fighters. This was achieved through air strikes executed on 10 July 2020 after Human Intelligence (HUMINT) reports and series of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions established that a group of structures hidden under the dense forest vegetation served as hideouts for suspected Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) elements and fighters under the notorious armed bandit kingpin, Dogo Gede.

2. The Air Component therefore dispatched a force package of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) fighter jets and helicopter gunships to attack the location. The attack aircraft took turns in engaging the target causing damage to some structures in the camp and neutralizing scores of the criminals. Several bandits, who were seen attempting to flee on foot and on about 15 motorcycles, were mopped-up in follow-on attacks by the helicopters. HUMINT sources later revealed that several of the bandits were neutralized and their motorcycles destroyed as a result of the air strikes.

3. The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, commends the Air Component of Operation HADARIN DAJI for their professionalism and urges them to remain resolute in the conduct of air strikes whilst continuing to provide close air support for ongoing ground operations in order to eradicate all armed bandits. Furthermore, the Armed Forces of Nigeria sincerely appreciates the continued support and cooperation of all well-meaning Nigerians, as we keep up the tempo of our operations to defeat all enemies of our Great Nation.

JOHN ENENCHE
Major General
Coordinator
Defence Media Operations
Defence Headquarters
12 July 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by orble: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
SuperSixSeven:

It has been a busy Saturday in and around Lybia.
Oga, Abeg which website be this?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by orble: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Awoist:
You fail to mention the great FieldMarshall06, demolition, chkil1, Tobiloba2407, smart seankafor and co. lol

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by klhazhik(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do we have to remind ourselves histories?
Like we forget history very fast here on this Platform?
Or we just pretend like we don't remember and just decide to sound ignorant?

Do we have to remind ourselves the April 24, 2014 Nyanya Bombing?
Or we talk about the June 16, 2011 NPF HQ Abuja Bombing?
Should we remind ourselves about the August 2011 UN Bombing?
Or the July 2013 BH attacks on students in Yobe?
Are we so forgetful or we just choose to pretend to forget the Great April, 2014 Chibook Girls Abduction?
Or numerous incidents like the January 2015 Monday Market attack in Maiduguri, Kogi State Attack et cetera (that's to mention but a few)...?

And all this Attacks under which Military Chiefs?

But it doesn't matter anyway, does it?
As long as all we want is One Unite & Peaceful Nigeria, Yeah?

Truth be told, We lost Good boys, it ache our heart.

Some moniker claim he's in Maiduguri and he can say "We've lost as many boys as boko haram (this year, maybe)", well, If i can recall, I once call him out to be a Liar and that's what he is!

Another Moniker even think he knows the exact Planning and Operations the Military need in defeating the Enemies...

Forgetting DHQ aren't sleeping either...

I can't see 'Politics or Political' anywhere in the topic...
Why derail the thread with Politics or Military Chiefs Achievement Comparison?

Oga @Bidexiii, Chill, You gotta realise that some times you get to let some ignorant comment go. Like you see a moniker and be like " Well, I don't expect much from you"...
You just have to ignore them!

Shall we have some fresh air, Please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
FieldMarshall06:
The extent of damning criticism of the military on this thread is alarming,,,,, many coming from people who never held planning/operational positions.

I am yet to see sensible serving or retired NA officers churn out the criticisms that illiterate posters dish out. These pipu think they know something, when they kniw nothing....

Which war does not have heavy casualties... nonsense
you are crying, hush now big baby grin grin grin. We will not criticize your COAS again... He is the best man for the job grin grin grin

When he is done serving, he will leave you here and go stay in Dubai..

No sensible Nigerian will criticize the soldiers fighting to keep the nation safe... I don't mean Bu and Bu though

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
klhazhik:
Do we have to remind ourselves histories?
Like we forget history very fast here on this Platform?
Or we just pretend like we don't remember and just decide to sound ignorant?

Do we have to remind ourselves the April 24, 2014 Nyanya Bombing?
Or we talk about the June 16, 2011 NPF HQ Abuja Bombing?
Should we remind ourselves about the August 2011 UN Bombing?
Or the July 2013 BH attacks on students in Yobe?
Are we so forgetful or we just choose to pretend to forget the Great April, 2014 Chibook Girls Abduction?
Or numerous incidents like the January 2015 Monday Market attack in Maiduguri, Kogi State Attack et cetera (that's to mention but a few)...?

And all this Attacks under which Military Chiefs?

But it doesn't matter anyway, does it?
As long as all we want is One Unite & Peaceful Nigeria, Yeah?

Truth be told, We lost Good boys, it ache our heart.

Some moniker claim he's in Maiduguri and he can say "We've lost as many boys as boko haram (this year, maybe)", well, If i can recall, I once call him out to be a Liar and that's what he is!

Another Moniker even think he knows the exact Planning and Operations the Military need in defeating the Enemies...

Forgetting DHQ aren't sleeping either...

I can't see 'Politics or Political' anywhere in the topic...
Why derail the thread with Politics or Military Chiefs Achievement Comparison?

Oga @Bidexiii, Chill, You gotta realise that some times you get to let some ignorant comment go. Like you see a moniker and be like " Well, I don't expect much from you"...
You just have to ignore them!

Shall we have some fresh air, Please?
how many service chiefs did we have between 2011 and 2015... Let me show you something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
hunter21:

Yes "Nigeria army" has become a cult, they keep doing the same thing over and over again and achieving the same result,

amongst the principles of war there are:
-Flexibility
-concentration of power
But NA is not using any of these

Countries whose GDP is not up to that of Nigeria are maintaining armies of about 500,000 men because they understand that security comes first. If the Nigerian economy is properly taxed we can get enough revenue for this.
Without "security" there won't be any "economy" in the first place.
So why not do things properly so that we can have proper results

For instance those people in Lagos that call themselves NURTW, the money they collect from bus drivers alone can pay soldiers salary, but does that money even get to the government? No,

During the lock down in USA when they started looting in Hollywood, California, The government sent in the National Guard and not police.

Look at how much has been SUPPOSEDLY spent on the Army in procurement and then look at what we have to show for it.

Look at the head of EFCC and what's happening and that tell you our main problem since the inception of the nation is CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Xbee007:
Nigerians: How low can you stoop?
Nigerian Army: Yes

Please forgive my ignorance but what is exactly happening here it looks like a book launching but by who.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
komekn:

Please forgive my ignorance but what is exactly happening here it looks like a book launching but by who.
They are launching a book titled "Compendium of NA Transformation: The Buratai Years 2015-2020. This is "The Legend of Buratai 2.0"

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
1. In furtherance of the operational mandate to decisively stamp banditry out of North-West zone, troops of Operation HADARIN DAJI have neutralised scores during a daring aggressive clearance operation. On 11 July 2020, following credible intelligence that armed bandits have rustled unconfirmed number of cows around Daki Takwas and Tashar Kuturu in Anka and Talata Mafara LGAs of Zamfara State. Troops tactically deployed to the scene. Contact was made with the armed bandits. The determined troops overwhelmed the recalcitrant bandits with superior fire. During the encounter, scores were neutralised while others escaped with gun shots wounds. Troops successfully recovered 302 rustled cows and 412 sheep. Equally one empty magazine and 5 mobile phones were recovered. Efforts are ongoing to hand over the rustled animals to the owners.

2. In another development, troops rescued 3 kidnapped victims in Isa LGA of Sokoto State. Also 2 other kidnapped victims were rescued by own troops at Yayi village in Sabon Birni LGA of Sokoto State. The victims on interrogation stated that they were kidnapped on 1 June 2020. All the victims have been handed over to the Sokoto State Government.

3. Relatedly on 10 July 2020 while on patrol, troops arrested 5 members of Yan Sakai group and a gun fabricator along Maga- Kyabu-Tadurga village road. Items recovered include one motorcycle, 10 dane guns, one catapult and one knife. Others were one saw,16 plugs, one axe and 3 mobile phones.

4. The Military High Command has commended the troops for their dedication and unwavering commitment and urges them to remain committed and sustain the onslaught against the enemies of our country.

JOHN ENENCHE
Major General
Coordinator
Defence Media Operations
Defence Headquarters
12 July 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hennynitan:

You making it sound so convincing that you are in Maiduguri. You go like beer o shocked ! Enjoy your Maiduguri wink

You guys have also turned this platform to GEJ vs Buhari.

One group that supports the army are pro Buhari, while the other that castigate the army are pro GEJ

Having been the recipient of abuse by many on this thread.

I wonder what group they have classed me.

Because l am none of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
FieldMarshall06:
People just come here to talk crap,,,, that are too many to denounce and themselves too indolent to learn or research....

Sack service chiefs
Soldiers are dying
Buy 1million MRAPS, lol
Officers don't care
We need 700,000 soldiers, lol
Ihejirika was .....
Minimah was ......
Buratai is .......
We don't have good weapons

Comments from people, many of whom are average O'level certificate holders..... sorry o, i did not mention anyone.

When you come out with such hostility to denounce and denigrate those with opposing views to your own

You by implication ascribe knowledge and competence to yourself. In this regard what gives you such competency to dismiss views here.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

This thread was created as a 100% Military PR thread. Any contrary opinion is considered Anti-Government or as the Op said a "Wailer" grin

Going against this thread definitely means you are a PDP apologist cheesy

Agreed without reservation or question

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.