Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3017305 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
ugo4u:
Yes oo!
Let's keep demoralising the men in the trenches with unnecessary court-martials, while we reabsorb the terrorists they risk their lives to capture back to the society possibly with monthly allowee.

If this can happen to a Senior Officer how do you want his subordinates to feel? I doubt that video was leaked by him, clearly it was made for the army high command but someone else leaked it to the public. It's even possible the man may have a shot at being the next COAS & someone wants to use politics to ruin his career.
Make we dey see as e go be sha

Abeg,,,, stop this nagging. There is an institutional standard of conduct for senior officers and GOCs.... kindly mind your business in military affairs,,, its an internal matter... let the GOC answer for his actions.....

We will never condone indiscipline in the army. Indiscipline alone can destroy the army....

Please speak on matters you are competent on, abeg.... stop nagging,,, the army is for tough people not chickens..... Gosh, this thread now sucks.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Xbee007:
Unbelievable! shocked shocked shocked SARS came through yesterday in Borno. The man said they only retreated back when they saw fighter jets around.

Pictures of guns seized from the terrorists below.
pls post the link of the video.
Or can u pls just sent the video for me on Whatsapp:08141399790
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

I know an orderly, that was picked for NDA interview, he informed his oga, when it was approaching the date for the interview, the oga ordered for the guy to be locked up in the guard room, saying so he too wants to be an officer.
My brother mouth no fit talk the plenty experiences if I begin talk wetin some of my course mates who absolved into the army via NMS ehnn.

It took me years for me to understand why my dad did everything possible for me to stop me been absolved after NMS.

The army should do more to invest in NCOs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Odunayaw:
Okay. Where do I send
Slyman7311@gmail.com
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Xbee007:

https://twitter.com/Kachallah_M_S/status/1283023344686845953?s=20

https://twitter.com/AjidBabakura/status/1282995055041622016?s=20
The federal government or theater command should get this guy's more involved already.

They have shown competence and deserved to be look and invested upon.

Sarz from other regions won't like this sha.
Coz those ones na Yahoo Boys be their problem.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
demolition:

The federal government or theater command should get this guy's more involved already.

yeah true they gave them some Armoured vehicles tho and like three tekowi Patrol Vehicles.

They need more comms equipment and really need to be in connection with the military
They onced almost had a blue n blue situation with the army during the ambush they encountered now they said they had to retreat cos they saw Fighter jets in fear of been hit..

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
demolition:

David Otto Endeley

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fynline:

David Otto Endeley
yeah what I was talking about..the APC and the Tekowi Patrol Vehicle..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fynline:

David Otto Endeley
from yesterday's attack I presume
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Toju200:
from yesterday's attack I presume

Police got this amount of weapons from using ak47 and at most gpmg?

Or there's more to this story?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

I just feel a gun runner has been arrested cool

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Abeg,,,, stop this nagging. There is an institutional standard of conduct for senior officers and GOCs.... kindly mind your business in military affairs,,, its an internal matter... let the GOC answer for his actions.....

We will never condone indiscipline in the army. Indiscipline alone can destroy the army....

Please speak on matters you are competent on, abeg.... stop nagging,,, the army is for tough people not chickens..... Gosh, this thread now sucks.
Don't tell me what to do with my data biko! I have every right to air my opinion and If it pisses you off kindly look away no come here dey shalaye for wetin no concern you, I didn't even mention you in the first place.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I just feel a gun runner has been arrested cool

And not a single picture of dead body or vehicles they got the hmg from?

Something doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

they were able to seize three guntrucks during an Ambush what can't they do grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

And not a single picture of dead body or vehicles they got the hmg from?

Something doesn't add up

Lol definitely something is not adding up. Police can't even Repel alone here in Borno. I'm still surprised where this event took place shaaaa.

Well let me keep shut.

I hardly see l SARS Personnel here self. It's either Military or Mob police.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Toju200:
they were able to seize three guntrucks during an Ambush what can't they do grin grin

grin grin grin My Brother Borno state is strictly military infact Army grin

That is why I did not comment on the initial story of AK 47 getting three Guntrucks.

Baba if you dey where AA fire na that time you go know say one AA Guntrucks fit be 100 AK47.

AA guns are mad

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
ugo4u:

Don't tell me what to do with my data biko! I have every right to air my opinion and If it pisses you off kindly look away no come here dey shalaye for wetin no concern you, I didn't even mention you in the first place.

Do whatever you like with your data,,,, and let the army do whatever they like with their officers...

You see your life and hypocrisy.... you want your data freedom to nag,,, but you don't want army freedom to enforce discipline....

If the court marshall pisses you off, look the other way,, no come here dey shalaye cry cry for wetin no concern you.... the army didn't mention you in the first place..

Shebi you see your shallow thinking now ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Speaking the truth can never be indiscipline.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Cannonleo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

So,,, all you want to say is "the COAS has failed".

But you first dribbled around by calling me names.... and you referred to 'your days at Beegs' lol. You are a funny thing, I swear...

You came out attacking me and concluded by hyping yourself at Beegs... lol. Your grammar is so poor,,, lots of typos and spelling errors, e.g "proofer" cheesy

And this is not a pictures thread ..... its a battlefield discussion thread ..... infact i have diminished myself by replying your " illitratic " verbiage cheesy
my point has been made, poor construction or not since that is your substance, stick to acting right.

Face your front now and add to the discussion properly

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

true talk.
With no verifiable battle damage assessment.
One can't really say how this event unfold.

Like okay. The fight was still ongoing when they spotted the airforce loitering before they retired from the battle.
Reason because the airforce wasn't aware of their presence. And might mistake them for hostile forces.

Yet they was still time to loot the neutralized Boko gun trucks of her AA guns and extra barrels and a bunch of Ak's but no time to document a little bit of the battle.

Something doesn't add up.

But if by any chance their claims are real then it's a big win for SARZ.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NewDelhi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
bidexiii:

Just watched a video on Sahara reporters about an admiral in Abuja maltreating his orderly.
Sending him errands to buy stuffs with is own money and never returned the money !
Made him do some core house works, sometimes he makes live calls on WhatsApp so her wife could watch.
Felt like crying when the NCO was narrating his ordeals !
It's very common bro no be today.. it's a serious issue that needs to be given prompt attention

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NewDelhi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
demolition:

Lol I bet they won't be happy if they get deployed. Yahoo boys na their main source of income.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
komekn:

Speaking the truth can never be indiscipline.

Some of you sha,,,, una reasoning dey very shallow...

No one is against speaking the truth,,, but the GOC has direct access to the COAS,,, why not channel his views directly by phone or in person... why make a silly video,,, it was stupid.

You sef,,,
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
demolition:

true talk.
With no verifiable battle damage assessment.
One can't really say how this event unfold.

Like okay. The fight was still ongoing when they spotted the airforce loitering before they retired from the battle.
Reason because the airforce wasn't aware of their presence. And might mistake them for hostile forces.

Yet they was still time to loot the neutralized Boko gun trucks of her AA guns and extra barrels and a bunch of Ak's but no time to document a little bit of the battle.

Something doesn't add up.

But if by any chance their claims are real then it's a big win for SARZ.

Make una believe SARS small shaaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Make una believe SARS small shaaa grin grin
boss man.
I fit believe devil.
But you see NPF eh. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
NewDelhi:

It's very common bro no be today.. it's a serious issue that needs to be given prompt attention

Seriously !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
demolition:

boss man.
I fit believe devil.

I won't be surprised, when naf releases their video , you would see, the NPF went to retrieve weapons after the aircraft attacked BHT .

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Do whatever you like with your data,,,, and let the army do whatever they like with their officers...

You see your life and hypocrisy.... you want your data freedom to nag,,, but you don't want army freedom to enforce discipline....

If the court marshall pisses you off, look the other way,, no come here dey shalaye cry cry for wetin no concern you.... the army didn't mention you in the first place..

Shebi you see your shallow thinking now ....
The army was established to serve Nigerians and as a bonafide citizen of the country and a tax payer I have every right to ask questions pertaining to anything that have to do with the military especially with regards to welfare of our soldiers. In advanced countries citizens ask questions and challenges the status quo, it is only in a third world country that poverty stricken mendacious troglodytes like yourself are programmed to think in a certain way, no wonder nothing ever seen to be working in climates that host your likes.
Rather than come with a sensible rebuttal you delved into fallacy of false equivalence, a canard popular amongst lickspittles.
Usú ra gi anyá dia. Enwe

16 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
demolition:

boss man.
I fit believe devil.
no be all guy...
Laslas Naija go better.
Keep the Faith bro grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin My Brother Borno state is strictly military infact Army grin

That is why I did not comment on the initial story of AK 47 getting three Guntrucks.

Baba if you dey where AA fire na that time you go know say one AA Guntrucks fit be 100 AK47.

AA guns are mad
grin grin don't be surprised these guys are Daredevil SF but anyhow Sha Info never complete we still dey wait...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.