Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3055159 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
For the first time, Islamic State Wilayat Gharb iffriqiya ISWAP appoints females as Amirs of units. Ya Fana and Ya Falmata now the amir of Tumbun Mourfou and Tumbun Alloura respectively in the Lake Chad islands/marshes.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
bidexiii:

Stop deceiving yourself? How do you know that NGOs can’t sponsor terrorism?
I do not want to go deep into these has it’s not wort risking my neck, especially French NGO’s !

Go deep my paddy. I repeat I would have said same if I have never worked with NGOs. People believe this crap because we exist due to crises.

Is just like saying a casket maker is sponsoring killings because he makes caskets. But definitely if you die as a Christian you will definitely be buried in a casket. NGOs also work in Natural Crises situations like drought, Earthquakes, Tsunami etc

The Government and Military should stop blaming NGOs and do their jobs Biko. Maybe it's NGOs also sponsoring banditry in Sokoto and Katsina right now.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Go deep my paddy. I repeat I would have said same if I have never worked with NGOs. People believe this crap because we exist due to crises.

Is just like saying a casket maker is sponsoring killings because he makes caskets. But definitely if you die as a Christian you will definitely be buried in a casket. NGOs also work in Natural Crises situations like drought, Earthquakes, Tsunami etc

The Government and Military should stop blaming NGOs and do their jobs Biko. Maybe it's NGOs also sponsoring banditry in Sokoto and Katsina right now.

When did they blame NGOs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/africa/nigeria-army-shuts-action-against-hunger-intl/index.html

cool
Yes I and most people remember the row and they weren't unfounded. Meanwhile, your "should stop blaming" sounds like it is regular to me. Show something recent

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
NIGERIAN NAVY CENTRAL NAVAL COMMAND YENAGOA FLAGS OFF MARITIME OPERATION

The Central Naval Command (CNC) of the Nigerian Navy (NN) has today 24 July 2020 flagged off a 90-day maritime operation code named Operation DOUBENI II. The Operation which was launched from the Nigerian Port Authority Jetty, Warri is aimed at conducting evolutions to curb criminal maritime activities within the CNC Area of Responsibility (AOR) and make the Area crime free for economic exploratory activities for enhanced national development.

While flagging off the Operation, the Flag Officer Commanding (FOC) CNC, Rear Admiral Saidu Garba stated that the Operation was to consolidate on the impressive achievements recorded by the NN during the conduct of Operation CALM WATERS which was activated in May 2019 to deter planned agitations within and around Nigerian’s maritime environment.

Rear Admiral Garba stated that Operation CALM WATERS has to a large extent contributed to the reduction in reported incidents of sea robbery, piracy, illegal bunkering, smuggling, illegal refinery and other maritime crimes within Nigerian waters. He highlighted that within the period of the Operation, the NN recorded a total of 27,918 hours of sea patrol which resulted in the arrest of 31 vessels and 357 persons suspected to be engaged in maritime illegalities. The FOC also added that NN bases cumulatively neutralised a total of 186 illegal refineries with 2,036 metal tanks and ovens, seizing a total of 23,102,900 litres of illegally sourced products.

Rear Admiral Garba pointed out that notwithstanding the efforts made by the NN and other security agencies at tackling the numerous security challenges prevalent in Nigeria, palpable threats still persist particularly in Nigeria’s maritime domain with threats to attack critical maritime infrastructure, both ashore and offshore, hence the need for the Command to launch Operation DOUBENI II.

According to the FOC, Operation of this nature is critical towards sustaining the resources and huge potentials of our dear nation which sadly is undermined by domestic and sometimes cross-border threats. The situation calls for measures to bring sanity to the nation’s maritime domain, he said. The FOC therefore urged all the participating ships and platforms of the CNC to be alert to their responsibilities and put in their best in other to maximise the opportunity and consolidate the gains achieved towards securing Nigeria’s maritime domain.

The FOC noted that within the limits of available resources, CNC has been focused and proactive in combating the myriads of threats and illegal activities in Nigeria’s maritime environment. He affirmed that the protection of resources and economic activities in the nation is a collective responsibility of all stakeholders in the region and called on the cooperation of and support of all maritime security stakeholders as well as the civil populace in confronting threats to the nation’s common interest.

In his opening remarks, the Fleet Commander, Central Fleet and Officer in Tactical Command of the Operation, Rear Admiral Emmanuel Beckley stated that the Operation will involve the deployment of all the available ships, helicopters and other platforms under the Command. The flag off ceremony has in attendance Principal Staff Officers of the CNC, Commanders of military establishments and other security agencies in Warri, Commanding Officers of NN ships, units and establishments under the Command.

BLESSED NUHU
Commander
Command Information Officer, CNC

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

The government is not blaming any NGO !

Stop giving me these flimsy craps about Christianity and casket !
These goes beyond what I can openly discuss here on the platform or go into unnecessary arguments with you!
Like I said French NGOs can never be trusted ?

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/africa/nigeria-army-shuts-action-against-hunger-intl/index.html

cool

This is not blaming ?

It’s an accusation that his true !
They are feeding the terrorist indirectly and that’s a fact !

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
bidexiii:

This is not blaming ?

It’s an accusation that his true !
They are feeding the terrorist indirectly and that’s a fact !

Lemme gist you what actually led to this incidence

ISWAP attacked a Military base in Gajiram, Nganzai LGA. After an hour the military withdrew after losing over 20 soldiers. ISWAP burnt down the FOB and took some Military Hilux and an APC.

ISWAP started going to shops where Action against Hunger use agents to disperse food to beneficiaries. They looted some bags of rice from two AAH vendors.

The Military felt Action against Hunger intentionally kept the rice for the Insurgents.

But in that same attack some Hilux were captured by BH.

In that attack over 20 Nigerian Soldiers were killed and captured.

In that same attack BH spent over 4 hours strolling around the town and led prayers in that town.

Maybe the Action against Hunger vendor should have used his hands to chase BH from looting his shop.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

The army refused to buy 30mm rounds for the gun, claiming it's too expensive, and proceeded to beg the air force for 30mm rounds, the air force turned them down, that's why they don't use the RWS

Sorry for the late response.

First of all as ludicrous as it sounds it is not completely without credence. However, it smacks of crass ineptitude in munitions projection and procurement, by the NA very poor supply chain management.

So if you could not afford the munitions why buy the APC in the first place. Then render it almost useless by not making use of it precision weaponry. It doesn't make sense. Now if l know where to get these munitions at cheap prices in comparison to the NAF. They must know, it's inexcusable.

We are talking about the 2A42 - 30×165mm ammunition. It's manufacturered in a duplicity of countries outside of the Eastern block in most of the main variants, HEI, AP, HE-T.

The entire Eastern block is awash with this ammunition. However, it can be procured cheaply in Pakistan, Iran, Kazakhstan and Turkey among so many countries.

Boxed crates of 100 rounds approximately for $200 per crate, possibly even less. I could get a definitive price but don't want too much attention coming my way by MI5 and get put on the watch list.

However, if you choose to buy from the USA then you could be talking for there supposed precision engineered rounds $65 dollars per round. Yes for just one round.

This is a problem with US sourced munitions, a precision 12.7mm incendiary round can cost up too $75 used on a Barrett M82A1 50. Cal Sniper rifle. However, if you procure from Pakistan it is a fraction of that cost.

I am suprised we don't produce these munitions ourselves. I haven't been able to confirm but l think the Sudanese munitions industry produces the 2A42 ammunition. So that's another source as well as SA but they will be over priced.

So when we even get these overpriced A29 turboprop and then fire the 12.7 mm HMG for just 3 minutes it could cost you( UK MOD prices) $58,000.00. Now tell me that's sustainable in the Nigerian context.

I am even being on the low side with munitions cost procured from the UK not USA.

Meanwhile someone was arguing with me that the cost of an Wing Loong II UAV is not viable. Chinese munitions cost a fraction of the cost of USA sourced munitions.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Many people would rather bury the Truth than favce it.

No amount of spin can hide the truth it will eventually come out and bite you.

Meanwhile l hope you have body armour ❓ This ting is getting SERIOUS and out of hand.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lemme gist you what actually led to this incidence

ISWAP attacked a Military base in Gajiram, Nganzai LGA. After an hour the military withdrew after losing over 20 soldiers. ISWAP burnt down the FOB and took some Military Hilux and an APC.

ISWAP started going to shops where Action against Hunger use agents to disperse food to beneficiaries. They looted some bags of rice from two AAH vendors.

The Military felt Action against Hunger intentionally kept the rice for the Insurgents.

But in that same attack some Hilux were captured by BH.

In that attack over 20 Nigerian Soldiers were killed and captured.

In that same attack BH spent over 4 hours strolling around the town and led prayers in that town.

Maybe the Action against Hunger vendor should have used his hands to chase BH from looting his shop.

We don’t need the gist there have been more than one scenario where these has been happening. And there are other incidents of such nature of NGOs been suspected of indirectly giving terrorist food and other relief materials.

In the said attack the army never lost 20 soldiers; I know it’s in your DNA to compound lies to vindicate your claims by all means !

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
komekn:

Many people would rather bury the Truth than favce it.

No amount of spin can hide the truth it will eventually come out and bite you.

Meanwhile l hope you have body armour ❓ This ting is getting SERIOUS and out of hand.

My current location is safer than Northern Borno for now grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
bidexiii:

We don’t need the gist there have been more than one scenario where these has been happening. And there are other incidents of such nature of NGOs been suspected of indirectly giving terrorist food and other relief materials.

In the said attack the army never lost 20 soldiers; I know it’s in your DNA to compound lies to vindicate your claims by all means !

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
NAF HANDS OVER SUSPECTS IN INCIDENT THAT LED TO THE DEATH OF FLYING OFFICER AROTILE TO NIGERIA POLICE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) today, 24 July 2020, officially handed over to the Nigeria Police the 3 suspects, Mr Nehemiah Adejoh, Mr Igbekele Folorunsho and Mr Festus Gbayegun, involved in the incident that led to the death of late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile. Giving brief highlights during the handover at the NAF Base Kaduna, the Commander 453 Base Services Group (453 BSG), Group Captain Hadi Ahmed, recalled how, on 14 July 2020, at about 4.30pm, a KIA Serento SUV, with Registration Number AZ 478 MKA (Kaduna), driven by Mr Adejoh, with the 2 others as passengers, knocked down Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile when she was walking along Air Marshal Ibrahim Alfa Road in NAF Base Kaduna, leading to her eventual death.

Group Captain Ahmed highlighted that the 3 persons involved in the accident, who were former schoolmates of the late Flying Officer at the Air Force Secondary School Kaduna, were on their way to visit the wife of a serving senior officer residing in the Base before the accident occurred. He stated that the NAF would continue to cooperate with the Nigeria Police and provide all necessary support to enable it carry forward the case to its logical conclusion.

It would be recalled that the NAF, during a Press Conference on 19 July 2020 to give details of the outcome of its preliminary investigations, had informed Nigerians that the 3 persons involved in the accident would be handed over to the Nigeria Police for further investigation and possible prosecution in line with extant laws.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
24 July 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
bidexiii:
NAF HANDS OVER SUSPECTS IN INCIDENT THAT LED TO THE DEATH OF FLYING OFFICER AROTILE TO NIGERIA POLICE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) today, 24 July 2020, officially handed over to the Nigeria Police the 3 suspects, Mr Nehemiah Adejoh, Mr Igbekele Folorunsho and Mr Festus Gbayegun, involved in the incident that led to the death of late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile. Giving brief highlights during the handover at the NAF Base Kaduna, the Commander 453 Base Services Group (453 BSG), Group Captain Hadi Ahmed, recalled how, on 14 July 2020, at about 4.30pm, a KIA Serento SUV, with Registration Number AZ 478 MKA (Kaduna), driven by Mr Adejoh, with the 2 others as passengers, knocked down Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile when she was walking along Air Marshal Ibrahim Alfa Road in NAF Base Kaduna, leading to her eventual death.

Group Captain Ahmed highlighted that the 3 persons involved in the accident, who were former schoolmates of the late Flying Officer at the Air Force Secondary School Kaduna, were on their way to visit the wife of a serving senior officer residing in the Base before the accident occurred. He stated that the NAF would continue to cooperate with the Nigeria Police and provide all necessary support to enable it carry forward the case to its logical conclusion.

It would be recalled that the NAF, during a Press Conference on 19 July 2020 to give details of the outcome of its preliminary investigations, had informed Nigerians that the 3 persons involved in the accident would be handed over to the Nigeria Police for further investigation and possible prosecution in line with extant laws.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
24 July 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
komekn:

Sorry for the late response.

First of all as ludicrous as it sounds it is not completely without credence. However, it smacks of crass ineptitude in munitions projection and procurement, by the NA very poor supply chain management.

So if you could not afford the munitions why buy the APC in the first place. Then render it almost useless by not making use of it precision weaponry. It doesn't make sense. Now if l know where to get these munitions at cheap prices in comparison to the NAF. They must know, it's inexcusable.

We are talking about the 2A42 - 30×165mm ammunition. It's manufacturered in a duplicity of countries outside of the Eastern block in most of the main variants, HEI, AP, HE-T.

The entire Eastern block is awash with this ammunition. However, it can be procured cheaply in Pakistan, Iran, Kazakhstan and Turkey among so many countries.

Boxed crates of 100 rounds approximately for $200 per crate, possibly even less. I could get a definitive price but don't want too much attention coming my way by MI5 and get put on the watch list.

However, if you choose to buy from the USA then you could be talking for there supposed precision engineered rounds $65 dollars per round. Yes for just one round.

This is a problem with US sourced munitions, a precision 12.7mm incendiary round can cost up too $75 used on a Barrett M82A1 50. Cal Sniper rifle. However, if you procure from Pakistan it is a fraction of that cost.

I am suprised we don't produce these munitions ourselves. I haven't been able to confirm but l think the Sudanese munitions industry produces the 2A42 ammunition. So that's another source as well as SA but they will be over priced.

So when we even get these overpriced A29 turboprop and then fire the 12.7 mm HMG for just 3 minutes it could cost you( UK MOD prices) $58,000.00. Now tell me that's sustainable in the Nigerian context.

I am even being on the low side with munitions cost procured from the UK not USA.

Meanwhile someone was arguing with me that the cost of an Wing Loong II UAV is not viable. Chinese munitions cost a fraction of the cost of USA sourced munitions.
guy just tell me you hate the Tucano cos it's turbo prop stop using over priced to cover up..
We have broken down the sum of everything still what's over priced there...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Toju200:
guy just tell me you hate the Tucano cos it's turbo prop stop using over priced to cover up..
We have broken down the sum of everything still what's over priced there...
Don't start another long drawn chit chat on Tucano.

Nobody's tears here can change a thing about us buying the Tucs

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
bidexiii:
NAF
Very unprofessional of NAF to put their pictures online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
bidexiii:
After so many years NNS Aradu, the pride of the Nigerian Navy is finally taken out of dock and back to sea. NNS Aradu was the most modern and powerful warship in Africa when it was inducted into the Nigerian Navy in the 1980s.

Imagine what the Aradu has become. Smh.

NNS Thunder and Okpabana are decades older than the Aradu; yet they are still strong and sailing. Whereas our own Aradu (that has nuclear bioligical and chemical defence) is gone.

The company that quoted $250million to refit the Aradu, didn't want the job.

Some Asian countries might have accepted less to fully refit this ship for us and give it another 20years.

And it was naive to believe $250million can buy a ship like the Aradu.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Imagine what the Aradu has become. Smh.

NNS Thunder and Okpabana are decades older than the Aradu; yet they are still strong and sailing. Whereas our own Aradu (that has nuclear bioligical and chemical defence) is gone.

The company that quoted $250million to refit the Aradu, didn't want the job.

Some Asian countries might have accepted less to fully refit this ship for us and give it another 20years.

And it was naive to believe $250million can buy a ship like the Aradu.
if I may ask what has she become...
Thunder and opkabana older than aradu dude are u Even listing to your self..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Someone who has time should reply that guy abeg. Internet search is free. Smh.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=bidexiii post=92070271][/quote]

SEE ALL OF DEM PRETENDING TO BE WORKING AND ALL NAH NONSENSE..!!
THE GIRL IS DEAD AND NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT THAT, THE DEATH IS MORE OF A SPIRITUAL EVENT THAN WHAT PEOPLE SEE..!!

ALL THESE PUBLIC SHOW OF INVESTIGATION NAH RUBBISH, THEY SHOULD SIMPLY ALLOW THE GIRL'S SPIRIT TO REST IN PEACE....!! THOSE WHO THINK THEY BENEFIT FROM THE GIRL'S DEATH SHOULD NOT DIE THEMSELVES.!! ALL THESE BOYS THEY KEEP SNAPPING UP AND DOWN ARE JUST PAWN IN THE GAME AND THEY WHERE ONLY IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME...!! SIMPLE..!!!

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Toju200:
guy no update from dat side yet o But I suspect it has gone far cool I'll still be searching..
Ok na boss
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Texman21: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who opened the gate...grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Valkrie:

THE GIRL IS DEAD AND NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT THAT, THE DEATH IS MORE OF A SPIRITUAL EVENT THAN WHAT PEOPLE SEE..!!

ALL THESE PUBLIC SHOW OF INVESTIGATION NAH RUBBISH, THEY SHOULD SIMPLY ALLOW THE GIRL'S SPIRIT TO REST IN PEACE....!! THOSE WHO THINK THEY BENEFIT FORM THE GIRL'S DEATH SHOULD NOT DIE THEMSELVES.!! ALL THESE BOYS THEY KEEP SNAPPING UP AND DOWN ARE JUST PAWN IN THE GAME AND THEY WHERE ONLY IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME...!! SIMPLE..!!!

Or the girls death was simply due to accident as explained by the witnesses and the parading of the suspect by the military far from being an indictment of the military is an indictment of Nigerians on social media`s obsession with conspiracies, which forces the military to act in ways that the military don't believe just to satisfy the public and allay thire conspiracy fears. The law will take its path.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Valkrie:

ALL THESE PUBLIC SHOW OF INVESTIGATION NAH RUBBISH, THEY SHOULD SIMPLY ALLOW THE GIRL'S SPIRIT TO REST IN PEACE....!! THOSE WHO THINK THEY BENEFIT FORM THE GIRL'S DEATH SHOULD NOT DIE THEMSELVES.!! ALL THESE BOYS THEY KEEP SNAPPING UP AND DOWN ARE JUST PAWN IN THE GAME AND THEY WHERE ONLY IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME...!! SIMPLE..!!!
GEE with all due respect, no offense but you look like the ignorant one.

There's nothing spiritual about her death.
She was killed by an ignorant ass face who was not qualified to be on the road with a car

Do you know the punishment for driving without a license?
Not to talk about hitting and killing someone while driving without a license? �

That's a second degree murder.

Abi na as we no dey take laws seriously for this country make you dey reason like this?

That guy is in for a long run.

Even if the late pilot (rest her soul) was a nobody.
The guy still committed a crime.

Make una easy with to dey blame village people Abeg. Them Don tire too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Texman21:
Who opened the gate...grin
omo you notice abi
Mad people don dey get phone ogrin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Texman21: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
demolition:

omo you notice abi
Mad people don dey get phone ogrin grin grin
gringrin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2020
See as them just use these guys for Photoshoots.

Well only these dudes know what actually happened. Careless driving?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.