Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3062960 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshjc(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
NewDelhi:

Anybody who still believes in juju and jazz in this 21st century is lagging behind.
bro JuJu is real,and the reason we are lacking behind is because we abandoned almost every thing concerning our culture, look at China and India they still maintain their cultures, we can't become a super power without embracing our traditions and culture and taking it to the world, the countries that has attained super power status all had their own culture and they used it to influence others,eg the Romans, Mongols, Britain, communist Russia and presently USA

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Toju200:
That is why Komekn Suggested that Military kit for u grin grin so you'll still be alive to Give us Update from The Frontline cool

How man go do na. It's not easy working in the deep fields. Aside even BH wahala it is so boring in the field. Especially some field locations without a mobile network.

For Example Monguno's Airtel you can barely call with it. I worked for close to 2years in Monguno going to bed after close of work without calls or internet access. Do you think it's easy for someone who has enjoyed city life to undergo this trauma? grin

I had to travel almost every Saturday so I can have proper access to talk to my Mum.

Below a Chat I had with my friend two days ago still working in Monguno. Field work no easy especially the kind of tension it brings to our loved ones far away

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2020
From Barrister To Lieutenant.
Allahumma baarik Lt. M.A Datti.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

How man go do na. It's not easy working in the deep fields. Aside even BH wahala it is so boring in the field. Especially some field locations without a mobile network.

For Example Monguno's Airtel you can barely call with it. I worked for close to 2years in Monguno going to bed after close of work without calls or internet access. Do you think it's easy for someone who has enjoyed city life to undergo this trauma? grin

I had to travel almost every Saturday so I can have proper access to talk to my Mum.

Below a Chat I had with my friend two days ago still working in Monguno. Field work no easy especially the kind of tension it brings to our loved ones far away
E nor easy at all...
One of the reasons my Dad didn't allow me to Join the Air Force he said the Killing at that time In Kaduna Was Too much he doesn't want to be sleeping with One eye closed..
But it's my Dream to Become A NAF pilot I just hope The Take DSSC pilots who underwent Civilian training..

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

hmmm

I hope the pay is worth it atleast..

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
bidexiii:

From Barrister To Lieutenant.
Allahumma baarik Lt. M.A Datti.

This one still has fat in his face na, instructors no work on this man well o grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
CaptainStephen:
This one still has fat in his face na, instructors no work on this man well o grin

Oga how your side? Be like say you no dey NE theatre again wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Texman21: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
AfricanSonDave:

Guy, wetin you dey contribute to the tread sef. Only to find trouble upandan, shame

Another trouble maker. Abeg guys, these are the trouble makers on this thread. Their job na to start war wen dem no fit finish., most times they never win,

hehehehe

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga how your side? Be like say you no dey NE theatre again wink
Boss I dey o, yeah I don comot o
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
joshjc:
bro JuJu is real,and the reason we are lacking behind is because we abandoned almost every thing concerning our culture, look at China and India they still maintain their cultures, we can't become a super power without embracing our traditions and culture and taking it to the world, the countries that has attained super power status all had their own culture and they used it to influence others,eg the Romans, Mongols, Britain, communist Russia and presently USA

I think along these lines also; for instance, it may be that there is a technological and spiritual dimension to the capabilities of humans. Perhaps the genetic or evolutionary makeup of Asians and whites - for want of better way of putting it - are more predisposed to technology while Africans are more predisposed to the spirituality. This idea taken to its natural conclusion sees Caucasian and Asians fully technological and Africans Psychic beings able to control the elements with their minds. Whites and Asians =Iron Man; Africans = Doctor Strange, kind of thing.

But here’s the thing, we cannot and most not for now allow situations informed by these possibilities to exist that inadvertently encourage soldiers to risk their lives relying on charms and amulets. Perhaps military and society can get around this by adopting scientific or mythological approach to these traditional belief systems. In short, leadership would let it be known that juju/charms/magic etc are being researched and that in the interim soldiers/citizens must refrain from their use becuse it wont work wink

... authority need to use psychology; for instance, let it be known that the real supernatural power is out there waiting for organized study but the local witch doctor and village dabbler are unlearned charlatans not to be relied upon

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
CaptainStephen:
Boss I dey o, yeah I don comot o

No wahala all the best Bro wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZxQNuW6MdM

These videos get clearer by the day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

No wahala all the best Bro wink
thanks man
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZxQNuW6MdM

These videos get clearer by the day

Is it not necessary for a Helicopter to be used as a backup immediately after the Jets bombings?

The Helicopter Gunner can take out those trying to flee and send them to hell angry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Is it not necessary for a Helicopter to be used as a backup immediately after the Jets bombings?

The Helicopter Gunner can take out those trying to flee and send them to hell angry
the vid ain't complete..
Helicopters were involved in the attack grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Toju200:
the vid ain't complete..
Helicopters were involved in the attack grin

Good. I was not happy seeing some trying to flee. They should enjoy their dinner in HELL

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Good. I was not happy seeing some trying to flee. They should enjoy their dinner in HELL
cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Xbee007:

Nothing unprofessional about this. They are adults not minors.
Photo ops at a freaking "handing over to police"! Releasing it officially is like putting these guys to the sword without a trial. Again, unprofessional

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sizzorkay:
She was walking and got hit from the rear of the vehicle? that said, who was claiming 2nd degree murder? This is involuntary manslaughter, not 2nd degree murder.
It was an accident.
And only in Nigeria would passengers in vehicle involved in an accident be arrested and prosecuted, they weren't in control of the motor vehicle, only one person was driving that car, and only him is responsible for this, not all 3.
NAF that is pandering to the whims of dirty rumor mongers

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
joshjc:
grin Embracing deities that demand sacrifices of humans at times is what will make you a super power? Come off this nonsense grin

Ogun or Sango will suddenly take you to super power ba grin

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Odunayaw:
grin Embracing deities that demand sacrifices of humans at times is what will make you a super power? Come off this nonsense grin

grin grin

Before you know edo people go release prototype for 7th Gen hyper sonic stealth jets.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Odunayaw:

No, they can't make superpowers but Ogun and Sango can make people trouble makers tongue... that wouldn't be too difficult for "Ogunayaw" and "Sangoyaw" cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

No, they can't make superpowers but Ogun and Sango can make people trouble makers tongue... that wouldn't be too difficult for "Ogunayaw" and "Sangoyaw" cheesy

demolition:

grin grin

Before you know edo people go release prototype for 7th Gen hyper sonic stealth jets.

Funny enough my parents are from these two places. You can imagine how hard I laughed imagining the same "culture" and deities haven't been able to change the villages...wait..LGAs of those embracing them day and night.

grin I've heard some quarters blame our adoption of the English Language as the reason for our woes. E weak me

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
demolition:

grin grin

Them don release the Jets now sef... for Edo.

the jets dey go bomb mad family people wey prayer no gree demolish. Na hydrogen bomb go do the job.,,,, to save us from trouble makers.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
tunisian SF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
sf tunisia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshjc(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Odunayaw:

that's not what I mean, what I'm saying is we can't become a great nation by copying other people's culture,we can copy their technology not culture
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
joshjc:
that's not what I mean, what I'm saying is we can't become a great nation by copying other people's culture,we can copy their technology not culture

You need not teach children with Iron/Zinc deficiency cheesy they would need IQ upgrade or surgical procedure.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
joshjc:
What culture have we copied at the expense of our own. I hope you know culture adapts over time, that's what made the Roman empire live long.

Our problems are not cultural —in the sense of handed down traditions. The culture we've picked are immoral, corrupt ideologies. I'm sure you don't think we "copied" this from a certain country

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
NewDelhi:
Heard they are killing off Christian's in southern kaduna. How true is this?

The issue in Kaduna is a case of insecurity based mainly on banditry, community clashes and kidnapping but some people(mainly political and religious leaders) and the media are trying to change the narrative to make the it look as if Christians are been targeted. This problem is also similar to those been faced in Katsina and zamfara which is also include banditry and kidnapping but only excluding community clashes.
Problems like this would likely continue until the government starts taking border security as it's top priority.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
say hello to the latest batch of sleeper cells angry

https://www.nairaland.com/6014409/601-repentant-boko-haram-members
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
So you are saying her death at the hands of the (THREE) drivers of the vehicle was premeditated?
if those passengers had weapons or drugs in their system or person, i'd understand them being charged, but to charge them for a vehicular homicide? Beyond weird
Accidental killing doesn't mean you won't get charged, it was an accident, but the driver's action still cost someone her life, so he will face charges for it, doesn't reduce the fact that it was unintentional, unless you can prove otherwise
At best it's involuntary manslaughter he says, but yet claimed it wasn't an accident? hope you see the contradiction in your statement.
Happy weekend, enjoy your limbs while you still have it, all of us that is, and stay off the road

LTGEN:

[s]No it is not regarded as an Accident anywhere in the world.[/s]
At best it is involuntary Manslaughter.
At worst 3rd degree Murder.
All those in the Car rightfully were arrested.
The Fact that the Driver did not have a Driver’s license makes it worse.
They have been legally handed over to the Police.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.