Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3057359 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
youghs:

So the cost of producing one ezugwu MRAP is just 48million naira... interesting.
Right now as they continue to tweak it and make improvements costs will still rise i would estimated toN50 M ( Better STAG, Reduce weight/ armour ratio. etc.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
youghs:

So the cost of producing one ezugwu MRAP is just 48million naira... interesting.

Way too expensive right grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I was the one that wrote a long epistle here on the Baga fish wahala.

Una suppose dey pay me for my news from the front lines grin grin

My current location a Town Bokoharam slaughtered over 1000 people and threw their bodies into a river under the bridge in 2014/2015. Guess the LGA in Borno.

Make I chop suya

I can't wait to get a copy of your book cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
LTGEN:

Right now as they continue to tweak it and make improvements costs will still rise i would estimated toN50 M ( Better STAG, Reduce weight/ armour ratio. etc.

If they reduce the weight, it's means price would reduce as well cos thats like less steel right?..But if it gets to N50m, it's still a win-win cos that's far less expensive than the imported ones
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, has said that Nigerian security agencies and the military do not lack weapons and equipment to combat bandits and terrorists in the country. Adesina said this on Tuesday during a programme on Channels Television monitored by our correspondent.

He made the claim despite multiple video evidence of military personnel publicly lamenting the lack of sophisticated weapons to combat insurgency in the country.

Adesina said though security agencies were not complaining of lack of weapons, the government was making moves to acquire more weapons for the military.
He said, “Most of the security agencies did not complain of lack of equipment.

Additional equipment is coming in from Jordan, United States but the complaint was not majorly about equipment, the military is well equipped.”

Adesina also said that the President Buhari-led administration was constantly taking steps to find pragmatic solutions to the security problems facing the country.

He condemned reports that some politicians in the country were sponsoring and backing Boko Haram activities in the country.

He added, “People that you think are well educated, that are large-minded enough still operate from ethnic consciousness and make wild allegations about security in the country.

“They are not helping the situation but it is a democracy, they can say whatever they want to see, it doesn’t mean what they are saying is founded on truth but they should realize that when they make those wild allegations, those things are not good for the country.”
http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/11/nigerian-security-agencies-do-not-lack-equipment-–femi-adesina
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
bidexiii:

Way too expensive right grin

Lol bro it's far cheaper compared to the ones imported.
The problem I just have with the vehicle is it's massive weight..I hope they develop an mrap of 6-7 tons in the near future
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
youghs:

Lol bro it's far cheaper compared to the ones imported.
The problem I just have with the vehicle is it's massive weight..I hope they develop an mrap of 6-7 tons in the near future

Okay
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
#COIN

The NA In collaboration with the CJTF in Baga neutralize some BHT, They recovered weapons and many fled with injuries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabaOwen:
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, has said that Nigerian security agencies and the military do not lack weapons and equipment to combat bandits and terrorists in the country. Adesina said this on Tuesday during a programme on Channels Television monitored by our correspondent.

He made the claim despite multiple video evidence of military personnel publicly lamenting the lack of sophisticated weapons to combat insurgency in the country.

Adesina said though security agencies were not complaining of lack of weapons, the government was making moves to acquire more weapons for the military.
He said, “Most of the security agencies did not complain of lack of equipment.

Additional equipment is coming in from Jordan, United States but the complaint was not majorly about equipment, the military is well equipped.”

Adesina also said that the President Buhari-led administration was constantly taking steps to find pragmatic solutions to the security problems facing the country.

He condemned reports that some politicians in the country were sponsoring and backing Boko Haram activities in the country.

He added, “People that you think are well educated, that are large-minded enough still operate from ethnic consciousness and make wild allegations about security in the country.

“They are not helping the situation but it is a democracy, they can say whatever they want to see, it doesn’t mean what they are saying is founded on truth but they should realize that when they make those wild allegations, those things are not good for the country.”
http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/11/nigerian-security-agencies-do-not-lack-equipment-–femi-adesina

He is wrong and right cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jimi24: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2020
youghs:

MRAPs typically cost $250k to $500k
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2020
bidexiii:

Okay
Abeg do you know the price range of PF ARA
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 1:07am On Aug 13, 2020
bidexiii:
#COIN

The NA In collaboration with the CJTF in Baga neutralize some BHT, They recovered weapons and many fled with injuries.
See like human being(centre) waste him God given mention gun.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Litmus:

Regionalism is retrogressive, does not devolve power enough for your typical multi ethnic African nation. Nigeria's current system is the way forward for Africa. Mali needs to adopt a federal government system.
Yeah. Because we have been moving forward since. In fact, Nigeria needs a one party system to move forward so fast that we surpass the US in two years time grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2020
bidexiii:
#COIN

Were they fighting naked? grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 2:07am On Aug 13, 2020
bidexiii:
#COIN

WTH happened to the Bh on the left’s head it looks like something out of a cartoon.
What was he killed by an RPG?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2020
DICONize

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:19am On Aug 13, 2020
youghs:

Abeg do you know the price range of PF ARA

Nope
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Hello guys something bad seems to be going on in Mozambique but you don't yeah any news outlet speaking about it. Isis is getting real in Mozambique. Just captured a town of 300,000+ inhabitants 2 days ago. Seems like the Mozambique armed forces are facing difficulties dealing with those guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Jimi24:

MRAPs typically cost $250k to $500k
$250k to $1m
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2020
fabselad:
Hello guys something bad seems to be going on in Mozambique but you don't yeah any news outlet speaking about it. Isis is getting real in Mozambique. Just captured a town of 300,000+ inhabitants 2 days ago. Seems like the Mozambique armed forces are facing difficulties dealing with those guys.
they even sank a patrol naval boat Mozambique bought from France with a RPG and Damaged another
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Toju200:
they even sank a patrol naval boat Mozambique bought from France with a RPG and Damaged another

Mozambique no-be South Africa doormot?

If care is not taken, South Africa is going to need for herself those weapons komekn advised that we should get off our high horses and bend our knees for South Africa to dash us with the disdain of a Superior Power.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Litmus:

Mozambique no-be South Africa doormot?

If care is not taken, South Africa is going to need for herself those weapons komekn advised that we should get off our high horses and bend our knees for South Africa to dash us with the disdain of a Superior Power.

Yes o, let the Southies go in and let us see how they fare against isis. I would be watching keenly.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
LTGEN:

WTH happened to the Bh on the left’s head it looks like something out of a cartoon.
What was he killed by an RPG?

His skull was fractured by the bullet or whatever. Hence, the structure in the head was gone as the skull was shattered.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Yes o, let the Southies go in and let us see how they fare against isis. I would be watching keenly.

South Africa might be more determined to kill insurgency. Brother Nigeria is not ready to bash ISWAP.

Nigeria do not value the lives of it's citizenry aside the elites.

We should always accept the truth and stop consoling ourselves cool

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
How true is it that US just sanctioned Nigeria (Arms embargo).
Even the Tucanos we purchased won't be delivered again.

Anybody don hear about am?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
ugo4u:

undecided where did you get the info from
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Mugiwaraluffy: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
ugo4u:

Why sir?
What was their reason?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Toju200:
undecided where did you get the info from
I heard it from someone don't know if it's true, that's why am asking. It's still a rumour
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by decatalyst(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
bidexiii:
#COIN

I like the guns our forces use. It just removes clothes from these blood sucking monsters immediately they are shot. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
decatalyst:

I like the guns our forces use. It just removes clothes from these blood sucking monsters immediately they are shot. grin cheesy

Lol. But why do our military and Police love pulling the clothes of BH and criminals killed in gun duels.

Tho I got no pity for these Blood thirsty savages.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fufubear: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol. But why do our military and Police love pulling the clothes of BH and criminals killed in gun duels.

Tho I got no pity for these Blood thirsty savages.
Most likely searching for intel.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
ugo4u:

Not true. Why on earth would they even do that??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.