Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3047743 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
demolition:

Pipe low bro. Nobi all hands you go collect on that blog Mata.
When you do your time and back home you can write a book or the documentary with the resources and info gathered.
Resist leaving a trail that would lead to the real you.
You are in the middle of no man's land.
Its obvious those rogues are gunning for you already.
Hibernate bro.
E get why.

Sure bro cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
giles14:
brother its time you pipe low,make military intelligence no for pick u up.

Thanks bro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Abegi,,, what info has he shared here that is sensitive? But he should still pipe low still but not with fear.

There are many info I don't really share here. Eg hardware pictures I take in FOBs/Brigades. lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Abegi,,, what info has he shared here that is sensitive? But he should still pipe low still but not with fear.
you actually think the report by SR ain't gonna spark an internal affairs investigation by the army even if they bluntly denied it?
Sam is already a loop hole that would need to be taken care of if really some high ranking officers are involved in that business.
And trust me both the good and bad Intel guys would want to get to him first.
Either way. It ain't gonna end well.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Scaremongering is not good. Anyway, Sam just keep low, but no fear anything.

I suggest you deactivate the handle and create a new one entirely. Me, I use that strategy to offload xoxo followers.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Odunayaw:
25km recon is not an Olympic sport na. Besides, they'd deploy and RTB without assets like Helos or vehicle to avoid detection. 7 days is ideal if you know the kind of missions I speak of.

I understand your point tho but you may likely find jack in 48hrs, in fact, changing teams could be detrimental in that Intel flow on patterns and the likes will be "stop-start"
You're right sir.
I was just thinking we can adopt something similar to what the Canadians did in Afghanistan at a certain location like that.
What u said is ideal
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2020
bidexiii:
More
They need to ditch that red cap. Makes them look like advanced rebels. Camo face caps or helmets are always photogenic.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Missions like this would entail sniper teams, as many as 20 to 30 different hides, over a long distance as many as 10 teams, specialized ghille suits and surveillance equipments, not the rubbish suits they snap with..., a dedicated quick reaction force....and each mission would last weeks, as many as 3 weeks and lots of radio silence, only call ins, at pre calculated times.....and lot lot lot lot lot of specialized and expensive training that teaches the men to blend into their surrounding.

grin grin grin grin baba said "rubbish suit"
You gave detailed explanation to this. If we know this, I believe they know (army high command). Why do you think this hasn't been implemented?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I see your mail. I dey try recover the mail I opened with this account
ok na thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Odunayaw:
25km recon is not an Olympic sport na. Besides, they'd deploy and RTB without assets like Helos or vehicle to avoid detection. 7 days is ideal if you know the kind of missions I speak of.

I understand your point tho but you may likely find jack in 48hrs, in fact, changing teams could be detrimental in that Intel flow on patterns and the likes will be "stop-start"

I would have posted a video from ex member of 9 para SF. You would have found it interesting in the current context , unfortunately english is used only now and then .

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2020
nemesis8u:

I would have posted a video from ex member of 9 para SF. You would have found it interesting in the current context , unfortunately english is used only now and then .
baba...drop the video, shoo..

Na video we wan watch. As far as there's motion picture we are ok..bro

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2020
#NN

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigerian Army contingents in King Abdullah II Special Operations Training Center (KASOTC), Jordan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2020
bidexiii:
Nigerian Army contingents in King Abdullah II Special Operations Training Center (KASOTC), Jordan.
they better bring those rifles home.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na wao. Where is our SDB III. Who can update us please

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Abegi,,, what info has he shared here that is sensitive? But he should still pipe low still, but not with fear.
that baga exposure is sensitive enough for those benefiting from it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Faithful007:
they better bring those rifles home.

grin shocked shocked grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Gone are the days you see soldiers and you fear their looks. Now, many owambe people join the army.

Before,,,, stern looking soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Now,,,, owambe soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
nemesis8u:

Just out of curiosity how do you ( let's assume u r incharge of NAF drone ops ) plan to deploy wing loong 2 or any uav of the same category .

Given that LOS control is limited to approx 300 km radius.

Won't the BH catch on to this and stay out of the 300 km radius range of any air base deploying drones.

Just asking out of curiosity

Actually 1500km with near 40 hour duration.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
GeneralMarshall:
Gone are the days you see soldiers and you fear their looks. Now, many owambe people join the army.

Don't be decieved by looks, as it has nothing to do with the effective discharge of their duties.
If na womanising and owanbe this generation of soldiers dey learn work. Their OBJ set them na them be OG of oringo.
That's by the way sha, it's a fact that today's soldiers are far better trained academically and otherwise than the older generation.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jimi24: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
komekn:

I don't anchor my deductions on another persons irrespective of designation and or assumed knowledge. So whatever the CAS has to say is his opinion not mine.

"The A29 Turboprop Tucano is what we need" according to you. But, why, how or for what reason

It is better to anchor your position with a substantive deduction, rational and or explanation, Unfortunately you give none. After all the time you have spent here l expected more.

The A29 Tucano is stupendously over priced and everything associated with it will be too. My suspicion are knowing the Americans you will only be able to attach compatible munitions, that is American or NATO sourced munitions. That means very expensive. Anything else will not be compatible.

It's a bit like some laptops and how they ensure that universal components will not be compatible and the inherent software in your laptop continously rejects it.

Quite some time ago l went into depth with regards to munitions costings. I used a published MOD official documents accessed under the access public information legislation UK.

With that l was able to make informed projections with regards to costs. My presumption is that the HMG ( 12.7mm) of the A29 will be used quite often as well as the guided rockets which are produced by BA systems.

You seem articulate and informed do a little bit of open source research. Do not be parochial and assumptive open your mind consider, balance and appraise. It will be beneficial to you as a person and increase your capacity. As well as intelligence.

But l remember if I am right you saying to that the NA, could not afford the N2A42 165X30 mm ammunition required for the BTR4. That they pleaded with the NAF who refused to give them any. As a consequence we have cannibalised the BTR4 and stuck on top of it a very rudimentary HMG. Rendering the precision RWS ineffective and obsolete.

The 2A42 ammunition is significantly cheaper by a huge margin than the 12.7mm and 20mm.

How many RPM is the rate of fire of A29 20mm and 12.7mm guns. Below an excerpt from a previous post on this topic.

So when we even get these overpriced A29 turboprop and then fire the 12.7 mm HMG for just 3 minutes it could cost you( UK MOD prices) $58,000.00. Now tell me that's sustainable in the Nigerian context

Now having that thought in mind how much does a near 100% accuracy Chinese sourced ATGM cost that is used by the Wing Loong II UAV. My estimation for the BA-7, Blue arrow ATGM is less than $15k per unit.

Please, you need to stop these amateurish expositions based on wrong premises. The A29 Super Tucanoes are one the most relevant aircraft to internal security architecture that we have ever bought.
Stop these irritating video game fantasy about fielding 200 Wing Loongs that will fire ATGMS at Boko Haram and destroy all of them in a few weeks. It is not even a funny joke.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Weapons from Libya

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2020
Read in the news about ISIS affiliates in Mozambique taking over a city, how true is this? If this drags on, South African troops might finally get busy chasing these low lives all over Southern Africa. grin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/16/mozambique-army-surrounds-port-captured-by-isis-linked-insurgents
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:20am On Aug 18, 2020
bidexiii:

Dope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP_TtfoEmsI

Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye Maritime Surveillance System

Did anybody noticed the new NN AW139 helicopter in the last minutes of the video or was the usual AW109 helicopter fitted with the FLIR-POD

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Obakillah: 2:44am On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralMarshall:
Now,,,, owambe soldiers.

Lol
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 5:17am On Aug 18, 2020
Sizzorkay:
Read in the news about ISIS affiliates in Mozambique taking over a city, how true is this? If this drags on, South African troops might finally get busy chasing these low lives all over Southern Africa. grin

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/16/mozambique-army-surrounds-port-captured-by-isis-linked-insurgents

The earlier the south Africans intervene in the impending crisis in Mozambique the better for that region. Every regional power must take it upon itself to ensure that global terrorism is squashed as soon as they start raising their ugly heads.
Are they war-rusty?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

A Country where 95% of its Security personnel are recruited based on Nepotism.

See the way Fire service just dey recruit only beauty queens grin grin cheesy Those ones fit enter burning house so? grin

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2020
bidexiii:

Did anybody noticed the new NN AW139 helicopter in the last minutes of the video or was the usual AW109 helicopter fitted with the FLIR-POD

This Is the a109 in the picture, now aw139 with the flir
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2020
bidexiii:

we have a few AW109 fitted with flir pods I've seen at Least three now,Our new aw139 came with a flir pod and search light
What I did notice was a AGL mounted on the side for Backdoor gunners on the AW139 in the video
Some of our Aw109(naval) is fitted with it too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.