Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3048543 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2020
bidexiii:
NA soldiers neutralized bandits along Kaduna - Abuja express road.

https://twitter.com/google_12point7/status/1305994981274988544?s=21

https://twitter.com/saleece/status/1305957065828032512?s=21
Soldiers shouldn't have appeared in the video because of all this human right people cheesy

Most of this bandits terrorising Kaduna are Fulanis.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2020
BabaOwen:
Soldiers shouldn't have appeared in the video because of all this human right people cheesy

MostAll of this bandits terrorising Kaduna are Fulanis.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2020
The Shark combines the modest agility of the NNS Centenary with the hitting power of the NNS Aradu wink

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2020
ecomog1990:

This is my last post too I hope my brother.

It's unfortunate that you think I mentioned ceramics but I dont know the meaning of composites which is just a general term used to define all types of - non metal only - armour alternatives like the ceramics I mentioned.

So disappointing that you are not smart enough to know that since I know ceramics, the market price, the met & mat use, the technical disadvantages, the armouring benefits, then at such level I know that ceramics is just one of many types of various composite material options..

Word ceramics as I used it, is how we abbreviate longer full term - ceramic composite armour - please correct your ignorance dear nemesis.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1359836815005119

I plan current factory introduction of composite armour mix with Nigerian MRAP manufacturers, it's not pride, it's being happy to improve Nigerian Def Sec industry. We are Africans but don't assume we are ignorant and only Indians know composite usage ; DICON makes ballistic vests using Aramid Composite - we are coming up with ceramic composites and carbon fibre composites for vehicles kinetic threat armouring.

Nice
what weight range (ton) would ezugwu be when they are built with these armour?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Seems all bidexxi posts are being blocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
bidexiii:
NA soldiers neutralized bandits along Kaduna - Abuja express road.

https://twitter.com/google_12point7/status/1305994981274988544?s=21

https://twitter.com/saleece/status/1305957065828032512?s=21

Old video clip. This incident happened in 2018 along Tahos-Hawan Kibo Road, which is the Jos-Abuja road. I have seen this video.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Generalbintu: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2020
GeneralMarshall:
The Shark combines the modest agility of the NNS Centenary with the hitting power of the NNS Aradu wink

What is shark?, this is the German Corvette k130

I observed a lot of people telling you to quit, if it isn't good for your brain.

Post what has sense, instead of what comes to your head, that doesn't make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2020
Tobiloba2407:
Seems all bidexxi posts are being blocked

Why do you say so?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Why do you say so?

You know on the foreign affair page, it shows who comments last, it showed bidexxi, and the time, when I opened it, the comment was there, like it was removed.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Why do you say so?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

The ship shown is a template for our incoming frigates. Ours is a longer and heavier version of the ship and is better armed for all round capabilities.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Soldier who died from torture buried by Army in Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/soldier-who-died-as-result-of-alleged-torture-buried-by-army-in-abuja/

Am happy that justice was served on these case !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
#NA

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fineman87:

The ship shown is a template for our incoming frigates. Ours is a longer and heavier version of the ship and is better armed for all round capabilities.

What ship exactly are you talking about fieldmarshal, because I'm not aware of any missile armed ship coming into the navy soon, can you give us links or references?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

What ship exactly are you talking about fieldmarshal

I am fineman.

We are getting new frigates for the NN. I have witheld the info for long, but there is a frigate program going on. Few peeps here know about it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
bidex111:
Soldier who died from torture buried by Army in Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/soldier-who-died-as-result-of-alleged-torture-buried-by-army-in-abuja/

Am happy that justice was served on these case !

I'm not satisfied with the sentence.
A soldier was tortured to death and the killers only got 10 years jail term?
And we read of a soldier who got sentenced to death for just defying orders not quite long ago.

This is not justice.

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fineman87:

I am fineman.

We are getting new frigates for the NN.

Lol, fieldmarshal , it's you nau, but fine, "fineman87" , what's the source of your information?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
demolition:

And we read of a soldier who got sentenced to death for just defying orders not quite long ago.

This is not justice.

Military judgements are usually very soft, unless mutiny and coup plots, that even an innocent person , just for hearing or not picking the winning side, can land you with heavy sentences.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Lol, fieldmarshal , it's you nau, but fine, "fineman87" , what's the source of your information?

Classic source. Trust me on this one. That is the reason the foreign refit of Aradu wasn't worth it. The frigate program is currently ongoing.

State of the art, technology and firepower.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Military judgements are usually very soft, unless mutiny and coup plots, that even an innocent person , just for hearing or not picking the winning side, can land you with heavy sentences.

Issorite
Abi one soldier killed an officer the other day.
You will see judgment.
Then we will compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
demolition:

Issorite
You will see judgment.

grin shocked grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
demolition:

This is not justice.

His it not better that those officers where sentenced 10years to jail and where dismissed, than working outside there has freemen.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
demolition:

Issorite
You will see judgment.

I mentioned mutiny and coup plot, right?

In some cases, if they want to protect the personnel, he would be sent on course, if he has strong Godfathers, the course would be outside the country.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
bidex111:

His it not better that those officers where sentenced 10years to jail and where dismissed, than working outside there has freemen.

It's better they are behind barz grin
I just think it would be mush better if they got life in prison or even better the death sentence.
Since the murder was premeditated.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

I mentioned mutiny and coup plot, right?

In some cases, if they want to protect the personnel, he would be sent on course, if he has strong Godfathers, the course would be outside the country.

Alright man.

It still don't defeat my point that 10 years ain't justice for a premeditated murder.
Military or not.
10 years is just a slap on the palm.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
demolition:

It's better they are behind barz grin
I just think it would be mush better if they got life in prison or even better the death sentence.
Since the murder was premeditated.

At least the family of the deceased soldier would be happy they got justice.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience H.E. Roch Marc Christian Kabore, President of Burkina Faso, At The State House, Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.