Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3065837 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaOwen:
What is really happening in Oyigbo
some people here are just idealistic fans of the Nigerian military, you can even see it from some of their monikers. Either unaware of what is going on in their country or unwilling to admit it. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Faithful007:
some people here are just idealistic fans of the Nigerian military, you can even see it from some of their monikers. Either unaware of what is going on in their country or unwilling to admit it. So sad.
In Oyigbo, I dey hear there is an exchange of gunfire between some militants and the military, I don't know how true it is though.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBloodAxe: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaOwen:
No b so bro cheesy

In lekki, soldiers shot people dead and carried the dead bodies away. The next day, the Defense headquarters told us the video was fake grin

In shomolu, police were hunting people down. They were killing people in shomolu. I personally know of someone that was killed by policemen and I know 3 people that were shot in the leg. Lots of people were killed by the police in places under shomolu LG.

But have you heard the IGP of police saying "No Nigerian was killed" undecided

Till everybody ready get sense... Anything that happen, we go dey take am dey go like that.

This video was shot very early in the morning at the lekki toll gate after the shooting incident in the night.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG3BTFdDGe-/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=DCA1ED28-7CDF-4AA9-94C7-A1888B1D8EB2
I feel u bro. Na why i dey vex for all this cowards on this thread wey dey claim military. They have the power to kill harmless civilians but will jet off when ISWAP comes calling grin

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

I feel u bro. Na why i dey vex for all this cowards on this thread wey dey claim military. They have the power to kill harmless civilians but will jet off when ISWAP comes calling grin
I'll advise you don't say what you know nothing about...Mr.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
EricBloodAxe:

I tire o.

There is a place in oshogbo called ogo oluwa. Very close to the place there is a military checkpoint. Bike men have to push their bikes when passing through the checkpoint.

On Tuesday night, the bike men pushing their bikes through were much, so e dey cause problem. One of the soldiers screamed at the bike men from afar that they should start riding their bike instead of pushing it so as to move faster.

The bike men couldn't hear him well, instead of him to go closer and repeat himself so they could hear him well, he went closer with his Koboko and started flogging the bike men seriously while telling them to ride their bike.

Most of the bike men were so angry they were flog with koboko but there is nothing they could do because the military personnel get guns.

Even the DSS guys were very rude eh... I com surprise say DSS personnel too dey dey checkpoint shocked

I think the MOPOL units should be scrapped. The military and DSS have taken over their work. If the unit can't be scrapped at once, they can downsize massively. Cause I don't see their usefulness. The army has taken over there job.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYUA10_X6I

There is a military personnel in that video, telling the reporters and the panel members if they don't leave fast, things will get ugly grin

I just hope Nigerians will come out in large numbers in 2023 and vote wisely.

The man in Aso rock is presently a disaster.

OBJ put an end to military coup, by retiring military and police officers that has held one political post or the other.

If we fit elect the right leader, a leader that does not take rubbish, most of this military and para military personnel will really sit up. Now, under GMB, everybody just dey do anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgTJ4qZqKO0

They were eventually allowed into the military hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-dp-AjVKI

They were not allowed into the morgue grin

We were not there, we didn't kill anybody... Let people inspect your morgue nah problem grin

This country matter dey funny person gan grin

I pity those people that died sha embarassed there life is cut short, and no one might be brought to book sad

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
If I am the president I will give an order for the General commanding that military hospital to be retired immediately. We wan try solve a serious issue, yet the army they do like this... Chai!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
SaharaReporters gathered that the Lekki massacre victims were moved to the IDH mortuary after a postmortem examinations was conducted on their bodies at the Department of Pathology and Forensic Medicine, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.

At least 20 bodies of EndSARS protesters massacred at Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos by operatives of the Nigerian Army on October 20, 2020, were on Friday secretly moved to the Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH) mortuary in Yaba.

SaharaReporters gathered that the Lekki massacre victims were moved to the IDH mortuary after a postmortem examinations was conducted on their bodies at the Department of Pathology and Forensic Medicine, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.

The IDH mortuary is beside the 68 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital (68 NARHY), a military health facility in Yaba.

SaharaReporters recall that soldiers had last week Tuesday opened fire on the protesters, who had converged at the Lekki Toll Gate to protest against police brutality.

The incident triggered a global outrage, with calls for justice echoing from different parts of the world.

It was gathered that before the shooting started, some officials uninstalled the Closed Circuit Television cameras in the area.

The electricity at the protest area was also disconnected to prevent demonstrators from filming the attack.

Minutes later, heavily armed Nigerian Army personnel moved into the scene to complete the plan.

By the time sounds of their guns died down, dozens of protesters had been killed.

Though Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, blamed ‘forces beyond our control’ for the attack, the Army in a statement later revealed that the soldiers were invited to the scene of protest by the governor.

Also soldiers involved in the operation confirmed they were drafted in for the mission on the request of the governor.

The soldiers, who were deployed from 65 Battalion, Bonny Camp, Victoria Island, Lagos, told some victims’ relatives after dumping some of the injured and dead at MRS Hospital that they were sent by Sanwo-Olu.

While the governor insisted that there were only two recorded deaths and no bloodstain at the scene of the protest, military sources told SaharaReporters that no fewer than 30 protesters died as a result of the shooting.

Meanwhile, a human rights advocacy group, Amnesty International, has released a timeline of the Lekki shootings, which it said followed an on-the-ground investigation into the incident.

In the timeline published on Wednesday, the rights groups said it uncovered how soldiers from Bonny Camp opened fire on protesters.

The new timeline of the incident chronicled from how the protest was peaceful, through the firing of gunshots, and up to the statement from Governor Sanwo-Olu that the army was responsible for the shooting.

Amnesty International said its investigation had confirmed that the Nigerian Army and police killed peaceful protesters in Lagos.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/exclusive-how-nigerian-army-secretly-moved-20-lekki-massacre-victims-idh-mortuary
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2020

LOL, watch them screw themselves over now. Somehow they would want to move those bodies . If they do. They are gonna be nabbed pants down.
Unless they are gonna creamate those bodies. Which I know they are seriously considering at the moment.
But which ever way it goes. The truth is surely coming out.
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Keeps looking good

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fynline:
Keeps looking good
inpressive where you able to get pics of the 6x6 type..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fynline:
Keeps looking good
There is a need to ramp up production of both the EZUGWU MRAP as well as the ARA MRAP. I would say production needs to go to at least 50 / year.
Currently there is a need for at least 300 X2 for the Three states affected the most in the N'EAST ( Adamawa ,Borno, and Yobe).
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaOwen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYUA10_X6I

There is a military personnel in that video, telling the reporters and the panel members if they don't leave fast, things will get ugly grin

I just hope Nigerians will come out in large numbers in 2023 and vote wisely.

The man in Aso rock is presently a disaster.

OBJ put an end to military coup, by retiring military and police officers that has held one political post or the other.

If we fit elect the right leader, a leader that does not take rubbish, most of this military and para military personnel will really sit up. Now, under GMB, everybody just dey do anyhow.
Who goes to a military facility anywhere in the world to carryout investigation just like that without authorization from the top echelon?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaOwen:
In Oyigbo, I dey hear there is an exchange of gunfire between some militants and the military, I don't know how true it is though.
Lots of arms were carted away from the police station by hoodlums.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kalapizim:
Who goes to a military facility anywhere in the world to carryout investigation just like that without authorization from the top echelon?
you say this and they call you "Military fan"

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBloodAxe: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Toju200:
Mr Adviser, pls advise urslf. I don't need ur advise or whatever. Save ur next quote by the way.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBloodAxe: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
BabaOwen:
I tire o.

There is a place in oshogbo called ogo oluwa. Very close to the place there is a military checkpoint. Bike men have to push their bikes when passing through the checkpoint.

On Tuesday night, the bike men pushing their bikes through were much, so e dey cause problem. One of the soldiers screamed at the bike men from afar that they should start riding their bike instead of pushing it so as to move faster.

The bike men couldn't hear him well, instead of him to go closer and repeat himself so they could hear him well, he went closer with his Koboko and started flogging the bike men seriously while telling them to ride their bike.

Most of the bike men were so angry they were flog with koboko but there is nothing they could do because the military personnel get guns.

Even the DSS guys were very rude eh... I com surprise say DSS personnel too dey dey checkpoint shocked

I think the MOPOL units should be scrapped. The military and DSS have taken over their work. If the unit can't be scrapped at once, they can downsize massively. Cause I don't see their usefulness. The army has taken over there job.
Very unfortunate. U see the bullshit we Nigerians have to put up with everyday.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
demolition:

LOL, watch them screw themselves over now. Somehow they would want to move those bodies . If they do. They are gonna be nabbed pants down.
Unless they are gonna creamate those bodies. Which I know they are seriously considering at the moment.
But which ever way it goes. The truth is surely coming out.
cheesy cheesy
grin Those "high IQ" individuals must be feeling pretty stupid now

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by arantess: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Odunayaw:
grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Odunayaw:

You dey mind them?
Now the talk of the town is that judicial panel went there without authorization. This is an investigation in which the commander in chief of the Armed forces gave his blessings o.

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Toju200:
you say this and they call you "Military fan"
Very pathetic o
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka1: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Olusoga Owoeye Retweeted

{/md} Dr. Pop-Culture™ 

@Mak_Vintage

·

4h

Okay let me balance y’all real quick I work at this facility. There is no active mortuary there. In fact the whole hospital compound has been shut down since last year for renovations. We are working out of other military installations with no mortuary services.

Quote Tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mak_Vintage

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:30am On Oct 31, 2020
rka1:
Olusoga Owoeye Retweeted

{/md} Dr. Pop-Culture™ 

@Mak_Vintage

·

4h

Okay let me balance y’all real quick I work at this facility. There is no active mortuary there. In fact the whole hospital compound has been shut down since last year for renovations. We are working out of other military installations with no mortuary services.

Quote Tweet

The Military should give out this information cool

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 4:45am On Oct 31, 2020
To the personnel of the Nigerian Military,
You are critically criticized by Nigeria's citizens because you are loved.
Continue to listen to critical criticisms, because Nigerians want the best for you.
Do not be dismissive and flippant while in transient power because for sure, one day you will die
whether in uniform or in casuals, alone in your car, on the way to your farm.
Nigerians want you to measure up to your peers in all facets and in all regards.
When Nigerians fight, they fight for you and your children. They fight for a better Nigeria.
Resist the temptation to dabble in politics, for your oath is to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria
Turn your guns not on the unarmed; treat them with civility.
Deploy your wrath on those that pick up arms against the state wishing to tear her apart.
If you are privy to information that keep you up at night, information that torments your mind and attacks your dream,
redeem your soul oh human-being, share such information with the fourth estate
Seek to be at peace with yourself, for your children's and your family's sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2020
rka1:
Olusoga Owoeye Retweeted

{/md} Dr. Pop-Culture™ 

@Mak_Vintage

·

4h

Quote Tweet

https://www.nairaland.com/6218288/lagos-judicial-panel-surprise-visit#95519367
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Janjaweedi(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2020
November starts counting tomorrow, so does our wait for the jf-17.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Janjaweedi:
November starts counting tomorrow, so does our wait for the jf-17.

Are they coming in November?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Are they coming in November?
yeap ..
I'm predicting late Nov/ early December
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka1: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

The Military should give out this information cool

Nobody will believe them anyway, so it doesn't matter what is said. I have desisted in commenting for this long because I know there was CCTV footage which will eventually be there for all to see, so no need having hbp on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Toju200:

What does he not know...? this is what everybody know...this is not 1960..its 2020 and information abound...!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hennynitan(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.