Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3048050 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
sanctity454:
It beats my imagination that a lot of people don't see that some possibilities of foreign imprints and sponsors to the rise of insecurity in our country, from banditry to armed herdsmen to gunmen ravaging all parts of the country.
May Nigeria prevail

Facebook policy against foreign interference:

Tech giant Facebook says that it has removed more than a dozen accounts and pages on Facebook and Instagram "from Egypt that targeted Ethiopia, Sudan and Turkey.

"We removed 17 Facebook accounts, six Pages, and three Instagram accounts from Egypt that targeted Ethiopia, Sudan, and Turkey. We found this network as part of our internal investigation and linked it to Bee Interactive, a marketing firm in Egypt," the social media company said.

It said the pages had violated Facebook policy against foreign interference and had been involved in "coordinated inauthentic behaviour".

The accounts have shared stories in the Amharic language which is widely spoken in Ethiopia. The content includes criticism of the massive dam that Ethiopia has built on a tributary of the River Nile as well as Turkey's foreign policy while sharing "positive commentary about Egypt," Facebook's said.

Ethiopia is in a standoff with Egypt and Sudan over the dam that is being built on the world's longest river.

The pages have combined followers of more than 300,000 and appear to have some engagement from Ethiopia.

''The people behind this network relied on a combination of authentic, duplicate and fake accounts, some of which used stock photos and went through significant name changes,'' the company says.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
mekussa:

No Fulani militia in Anambra?

Bro, take a ride through Nando-Umueri-Aguleri-Igariam towns down to Ayamelum LGA to-Anam-Adani towns. IF you successfully get to any town in Ayamelum LGA without running into them, ask the villagers to direct you to their farms then you go there alone. IF you get back unscathed, you can now come and talk like you know what's happening in Anambra state.

PS.... You can take this ride at any time of the day.

We have lived with herdsmen for nearly a century so seeing them is no news, I asked, where are the Fulani militia in Anambra? if you dont know the difference between herdsmen and militia, I cant help you.
The communities you mentioned have no Fulani militia, I speak the language of facts not the bullshit ESN vomit online, if you cant show me where the militias are in Anambra, what is ESN doing there?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

We have lived with herdsmen for nearly a century so seeing them is no news, I asked, where are the Fulani militia in Anambra? if you dont know the difference between herdsmen and militia, I cant help you.
The communities you mentioned have no Fulani militia, I speak the language of facts not the bullshit ESN vomit online, if you cant show me where the militias are in Anambra, what is ESN doing there?

If you don't know...then know this now..every damn fulani man you see in the bush is part of their militia..They all work hand in hand and together...!! When I see comment like yours I just shake my head...just wait until you enter their hand or meet them in the bush alone then you would understand.. but maybe by then you may not be alive to share your story here again.....!!!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
As seen in a Sambisa forest market. I so love the caption on the sniper’s shirt

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
As seen in a Sambisa forest market. I so love the caption on the sniper’s shirt
very useless fellows. I just heard some untrained bandits waylaid an armed caravan moving weapons and cash in the NE successfully carting away weapons and funds. I wonder why we still call this people army.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

you deserve 1 bullet in your head to reset your brain. do you know how many armed fulani millia men are operating in Edo and all over southern Nigeria, even my village in Edo was one time surrounded by fulanis till they were taught in the "Edo no be Lagos" way.
now they have moved deeper into the bushes, from were they still operate. you're a shame to your family really.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Valkrie:

If you don't know...then know this now..every damn fulani man you see in the bush is part of their militia..They all work hand in hand and together...!! When I see comment like yours I just shake my head...just wait until you enter their hand or meet them in the bush alone then you would understand.. but maybe by then you may not be alive to share your story here again.....!!!
for your sanity, stop replying that guy.
he clearly isn't in touch with reality.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
Valkrie:

Why will I believe the nonsense you just wrote? I patronize their meat, how are they part of the militia?
They (herdsmen) complain the Militia rustle their cows, what does that mean to you, do you expect them to steal from themselves?
Tell me, who are the cattle owners & who are the cattle thieves? help yourself here:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229604-600-herdsmen-killed-two-million-cattle-rustled-two-years-miyetti-allah.html

Dont believe ESN has made contact with the militia, the day they do, You will understand why Nigeria is fighting them with NAF Special forces not some Mopol boy scout.
ESN is basically harassing herdsmen who are mainly livestock dealers, this is a fact, tell me anywhere in the east down to Rivers where there has been any report of Fulani militia hit, if the answer is no, then I expect ESN to operate in Ebonyi state alone, now educate me, what the fvck are they doing in other areas?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Just how I asked why a superior should break the phone of his subordinate and a member replied “Ask your military friend” that’s the average Nigerian mentality for you grin

Make we Dey pray continuously for better days.

grin See painment

Your question is just like the Garba Shehus, Fayoses and the whole lot of rabblerousers we have in this country. You'd get serious answers when your aim isn't to engage in market/beer parlor analysis.

Till then, remain pained

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sczeska: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

Read into your head not your scrotum, Fulani militia in the SE affects only Ebonyi, what is ESN doing in Anambra, Imo, Abia & Rivers? that is the point.
You asked what ESN is doing in abia? Is it that you don’t know that isikuwuato and ohafia communities are under steady attacks by Fulani killers masquerading as herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
sczeska:

You asked what ESN is doing in abia? Is it that you don’t know that isikuwuato and ohafia communities are under steady attacks by Fulani killers masquerading as herdsmen?

Show us!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
Salatavor:
very useless fellows. I just heard some untrained bandits waylaid an armed caravan moving weapons and cash in the NE successfully carting away weapons and funds. I wonder why we still call this people army.

Benue State
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sczeska: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

Show us!!
Your brain is severely impaired, you don’t even know and you’re just making bold claims about the absence of killer herdsmen activities in abia state.
Go on Twitter and search “isikwuato Herdsmen”
Also refer to a map and see how close isikwuato and ohafia are to ebonyi state.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
ariesbull:

When I read his here...I realise the reason blacks are at the bottom of totem pole....something is fundamentally wrong with black man

A group of people have been marginalised, maligned and called 7%

They be made it clear they want out or a level of autonomy

Can't we copy from whites the way they handled the British in EU

can't we call for dialogue ...why must the black man do gragra

Ask the south east what they want them meet them at middle ground

Igbo are pretty stubborn from 1967 till date they habe been angry ...I mean generational Ange why cant the country engage them in conversation.

This is what right thinking People do...not these gagragra

What is wrong with the negro man ?

You seem to be a novice or ignorant about the Nigerian political, social and cultural landscape. Because of that I will excuse your diatribe,but for you to ask "what is wrong with the negro man?", you need a re-education, this is not meant to be taken as an insult but an opportunity for self reflection and education about Nigeria and the world at large. Read about the Irish and Scottish struggle against the British or majorly about European history. I assure that you will shudder at what this so called Caucasians or occidentsls have done to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
sczeska:

Your brain is severely impaired, you don’t even know and you’re just making bold claims about the absence of killer herdsmen activities in abia state.

Usual pack of rubbish, I'm sure if it was Benue or Ebonyi you wont need a Binoculars to find it.
There are more Kidnapping cases in the SE than Fulani militia, if ESN claim to be fighting the militia then its a SCAM!!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

Why will I believe the nonsense you just wrote? I patronize their meat, how are they part of the militia?
They (herdsmen) complain the Militia rustle their cows, what does that mean to you, do you expect them to steal from themselves?
Tell me, who are the cattle owners & who are the cattle thieves? help yourself here:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229604-600-herdsmen-killed-two-million-cattle-rustled-two-years-miyetti-allah.html

Dont believe ESN has made contact with the militia, the day they do, You will understand why Nigeria is fighting them with NAF Special forces not some Mopol boy scout.
ESN is basically harassing herdsmen who are mainly livestock dealers, this is a fact, tell me anywhere in the east down to Rivers where there has been any report of Fulani militia hit, if the answer is no, then I expect ESN to operate in Ebonyi state alone, now educate me, what the fvck are they doing in other areas?

Common sense is not common to many people and it's not meant for you to believe as you desire but read and understand...simple...!! But know say if you follow with insult I go return fire..I no send anybody...!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Geronimoe:

You seem to be a novice or ignorant about the Nigerian political, social and cultural landscape. Because of that I will excuse your diatribe,but for you to ask "what is wrong with the negro man?", you need a re-education, this is not meant to be taken as an insult but an opportunity for self reflection and education about Nigeria and the world at large. Read about the Irish and Scottish struggle against the British or majorly about European history. I assure that you will shudder at what this so called Caucasians or occidentsls have done to the world.

Can't the negro man evolve...look around you an see the mess we are in

What the hell is wrong with the negro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

Usual pack of rubbish, I'm sure if it was Benue or Ebonyi you wont need a Binoculars to find it.
There are more Kidnapping cases in the SE than Fulani militia, if ESN claim to be fighting the militia then its a SCAM!!

Slow down....you are everywhere
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
A stockpile of military hardware with about N28 million cash has been reportedly carted away by marauding bandits who ambushed a select group of Nigerian troops on reinforcement mission to quell pockets of communal clashes in Benue State, military sources told Peoples Gazette.

Citing an internal army communication, a source told The Gazette that soldiers dispatched from Katsina-Ala Local Government Area to deliver weaponry to troops in Oju LGA (171km from Katsina-Ala) were overrun by an armed militia said to be from the Konshisha district of the state, in an attack believed to have occurred on Tuesday.

Senior military officers said N28 million was also with the soldiers at the time of the ambush, all of which the attackers cornered and disappeared into the night on the fringes of the Benue River.

“Yes, the bandits stole weapons and also about N28 million from the soldiers,” the senior officer said. “The entire situation has been under investigation since the headquarters heard about it.”

The official said no conspiracy was suspect on the part of the soldiers but said it was a “deeply disturbing” situation that soldiers could be easily waylaid by a ragtag group of bandits. The source of the money and its purpose were not immediately disclosed to The Gazette.

The logistics team, led by A.T. Adedayo — an army captain — was reported missing, including a general-purpose machine gun and over 2,000 rounds of ammunition.

Sources said the ambush site was met deserted when a reinforcement deployed at Oju stormed the scene following an alert.

A joint operation by troops of 72 Special Forces Battalion and anti-banditry formation, Operation Whirl Stroke (OPWS), was planned to be conducted in the area to rescue the missing soldiers, a source said.

An army spokesman could not be immediately reached for comments.

Armed militia groups have continued to hold sway in remote parts of Benue, as the North-Central state grapples with recurring communal clashes and farmer-herder unrest.

Source: https://www.gazettengr.com/exclusive-bandits-ambush-nigerian-army-logistics-convoy-cart-away-n28-million-cash-weapons/

Nah wah o, even military personnel with their assault rifles and machine guns are no more safe

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Una dey try for that country. if soldiers and police are being robbed, then i pitty the unarmed civilians. how does one have faith in these people and our institutions. they are so inept . demoralizing stuff

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

The same BS Ojukwu said before running away? Nnamdi Kanu ran in advance, where is the resolve? on the internet? give me a break! these guys are drug addicts with N30 Jazz, stop taking them seriously.

A question: who exactly is funding Kanu? My impression is the whole theatre is way too big for him. He strikes me as a bit player in a blockbuster trying to convince the world he's a major shot caller. He's totally unconvincing in the few interviews I've seen.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
ariesbull:

At every point of people's /states /nations life's there must be a struggle for there to be an evolution. Me thinks that the problem here is not really about Nigeria but the mindset of it's people first and then the leaders. The agitation for a Biafran homeland is not impossible, but how do you go about it. It's possible with a forceful agitation and at what cost. If there should be a referendum, seeing as how the Nigerian political landscape is, will it be free and fair? Let's also know that their are many Igbo people big or small,rich or poor, educated and uneducated that have invested very much on this project called Nigeria and you expect them to lay down tools and start all over again? Go to Abuja, check all the hotels, plazas, houses and estates, ask about the owners, e go shock you. Go to other states in the North and West, same thing,investments everywhere. Why? Cos they are Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
jpphilips:

I have given you locations in MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA where the natives have been having running clashes with Fulani's for more than two years. Towns where women no longer go to farms and men arm themselves and go in groups to farm and you sit in the comfort of your home to tell me I am repeating ESN propaganda? I have told you of the locations where you can visit and prove yo yourself that the presence of Fulani militia is propaganda but here is your reply. You can say whatever you want but it won't change the facts on ground. Have your fun.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Is it right for a Superior officer to smash a phone of his subordinate because of disobedience?

One NCO been Dey para yesterday evening about this. He was even fuming that he’ll go to court lipsrsealed

Let’s deliberate cool
Hthe kind of court to have jurisdiction depends on the circumstances... If it over an official matter, civil court may not have jurisdiction, rather he can only resort to the command which may worsen his case.
And if the matter is not solely military but also civil, a number of remedies are available...
He can sue through the police under the penal law of that state, under malicoius damage to property, if he wants his boss to have a criminal record.....and if he wants compensation, he can sue through civil law mechanism particularly law of torts, under trespass to chattel, trespass to person if he claims to be threatened or assaulted by the officer. ... But either way it better he just calm down and leave the matter to GOD, because if he fails to secure conviction and or compensation, the officer may turn his life to hell.
And even if he succeeds, the officers friends can put eye on him... Just not worth it over a phone

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Xbee007:

He should watch his back in battle not from Boko Haram bullet but from his own subordinate.
It is suicide for a soldier to do that... If other soldiers see him doing it, they may shoot him too...
Even when a soldier makes a mistake of friendly fire... He may be shot by his other comrades if they don't see it as such.
Nobody trust a soldier that's shoot his own uniform.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
sczeska:

Twitter , unverified news posted by some Random Lunatic.. All he said was show us, and u started spewing insults, provide information from even ur Sahara reporters ..

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
This thread is dieing o. Irrelevant argument everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
ariesbull:

How is Nigeria predicament connected to negronism, are u saying, that every black is unintelligent ? because there are a thousand proof to rubissh this claim... We should look into the manner we seek to degrade ourselves before blaming the white man for being racist
The way u guys have educated ursleves on certain term is shocking. Do u mean to say the average no.of negroes are idoits...

A right thinking person would know Nigeria's problem is purely enthno centrism, nepotism, curroption and weak institutions etc...not even religion. Before pple look at ur religion when discriminating they consider what part of the country and tribe u hail from first... Other ones are secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Saw this on twitter.

So who are the guys being trained here?

https://twitter.com/JamohBashir/status/1380052814911709186?s=19
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
And another police station attacked again. Naija never learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.