Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,452 members, 7,843,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3055092 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Operation Tura Bango never lost its Momentum. The problem with this operation is that it is holding in JAS areas of which I complained about

Infact since 2018 till date JAS has never overrun any military base. But ISWAP Overran many in 2018 that made the military to switch to Super camps.

Previously Dikwa area was more of JAS operating around until ISWAP pushed JAS out of Dikwa area.
I don’t understand why we should leave out the Major threats and go after the lesser threats.

JAS ain’t the real threat, But ISWAP.

Greetings from a deep field location in Borno state cool
from the map i share this week you will understand almost all iswap and bh are surround with super camp.me and you know that bh is weak after military offensive since last year . I have ask this question to my guy in battle field. He say iswap now operate with new tactic he say during the week they mist with community and launch attack during weekend.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
from the map i share this week you will understand almost all iswap and bh are surround with super camp.me and you know that bh is weak after military offensive since last year . I have ask this question to my guy in battle field. He say iswap now operate with new tactic he say during the week they mist with community and launch attack during weekend.

BH now is a compound word.

JAS might be weak and not ISWAP. There is no real military offensive in ISWAP areas brother. Except I don’t know what a real military offensive is.

If you start a real military offensive in Northern Borno we’ll all know sincerely

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Quite Saddening embarassed

Well no elite or their kids were affected. Only when lots of RPGs roll inside the National Assembly we’ll start our fire brigade approach cool
It seems people overlook the numbers of people dying in Nigeria because of our massive population. Because, I no sabi how this huge numbers of people go dey die like this and nobody in Government in Government is giving us an explanation of what is really happening.

I don't seem to understand what's now happening in this country again.

I remember when OPC start to dey do rubbish for SW in the early 2000's. OBJ gave an order to the police on National TV saying, "OPC members should be shot on sight". I don't think OPC even do reach fulani heardsmen and this bandits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgMZZrWVXJc

A fulani heardsmen go lead him cows inside your farm, dem go chop your crops and destroy your farms. Yet, people go still come online and tell you say is not done by Fulani heardsmen grin

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Infact since 2018 till date JAS has never overrun any military base. But ISWAP Overran many in 2018 that made the military to switch to Super camps.

Previously Dikwa area was more of JAS operating around until ISWAP pushed JAS out of Dikwa area. Immediately ISWAP pushed JAS out they overran the military base there twice
Wow!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

BH now is a compound word.

JAS might be weak and not ISWAP. There is no real military offensive in ISWAP areas brother. Except I don’t know what a real military offensive is.

If you start a real military offensive in Northern Borno we’ll all know sincerely
yes. the offensive in iswap stronghold is not strong as jas aera. but let us wait and see
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Valkrie:

Armed civilians bro would do the job...!!
Armed civillans really, have u thought about its impracticability.
First battlefield coordination.
Secondly, medical care
Thirdly. Let assume they do it for free.
Fourtly, the fifth columijist among em who will sabotaged them... Etc... How do offer remedy to these points

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
The Ondo State Government has said on Sunday that it would henceforth auction seized cows arrested for destroying farmlands after getting a court order, while the owners of the seized cows would also be prosecuted.

The State Commander of the State Security Network, Amotekun, Chief Adetunji Adeleye, who disclosed this during the signing of an agreement for the release of over 250 cows arrested by Amotekun Corps in Akure, the state capital.

According to the Commander, Amotekun has arrested over 250 cows in the state, following distress call and petitions by farmers in Ipogun, Ilara, Owena Dam axis in Ifedore Local Government Area of the state.

He said men of the Amotekun Corps had responded swiftly to the distress calls whilst the cows were seized after they discovered the level of havoc done by the herders and their cows, disclosed that, herders and their cows have destroyed over 300 hectares of farmland with crops including cassava, maize, Cocoyam and yam.

Adeleye explained that apart from eating up the leaves and stems of the plants, the herders, most times, uproot cassava, cocoyam and yam tubers to feed their cows and also take to their camps to cook.

“I was amazed when I saw the level of destruction and stealing that they did in this current case.

“When we got to the farm, the herders started by attacking us, but later they ran away but we succeeded in arresting two of them. They are in our custody. We also arrested over 250 cows, which we brought to our premises here.

“But to trek for 30 to 40 kilometres every time is not a joke. Not only that we have to trek for this long distance, we have to guide the cows and control traffic on the expressway while leading the cows. So it is not a small job at all.

“While doing all these, we don’t engage in any financial discussion with either the farmers or the herders. We don’t collect a kobo but we suffer a lot in bringing these cows to our premises in enforcing this law.

“When this latest incident happened, we brought them together and said unless they signed an undertaking, that after this operation, Amotekun will no longer allow settlement of farmers henceforth because it appears that it is not working.

“We will henceforth charge them to court and auction the cow. That is the position of the State Government and the Amotekun Corps from now.

“Any herder that destroyed farmland and crops now, we are not going to open the window of opportunity for negotiation for payment of compensation.

“They would be arrested, the herders would be prosecuted, the cows would become the government property and would be auctioned because the window of love we showed them, they are not reciprocating by complying with the agreement reached with the farmers.

“We felt that herders are transacting their business, which they have right to as a Nigerian. Farmers are equally transacting their business, a lot of them invested heavily on these farms.

“However, herders would come overnight and graze on these farms despite government order banning night grazing, underage herders and other illegalities.

“Many of the farmers have died of stroke and hypertension and a lot of them have lost their property because they cannot service the loan they took and invested in the farm.

“All these affect the socio-economic growth of the South-West especially Ondo State, we are not going to tolerate this again.

“Collecting money and giving to farmers does not pay. The money paid to farmers as compensation is not up to one per cent of the crops destroyed,” Adeleye said.

The Chairman of the Myetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, Alhaji Garba Bello, signed for the herders, while Mr Odeyemi Joseph and three others signed for the farmers,

Speaking at the brief event, Bello assured that the herders would keep to the agreement, while Odeyemi commended the Amotekun Corps for prompt response whenever they are called; and said the agreement would go a long way to put an end to the destruction of farms.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/farm-destruction-ondo-to-auction-seized-cows/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Omo dem don burn hope uzodimma house.

Wahala
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

He said men of the Amotekun Corps had responded swiftly to the distress calls whilst the cows were seized after they discovered the level of havoc done by the herders and their cows, disclosed that, herders and their cows have destroyed over 300 hectares of farmland with crops including cassava, maize, Cocoyam and yam.
Adeleye explained that apart from eating up the leaves and stems of the plants, the herders, most times, uproot cassava, cocoyam and yam tubers to feed their cows and also take to their camps to cook
“I was amazed when I saw the level of destruction and stealing that they did in this current case.

“When we got to the farm, the herders started by attacking us, but later they ran away but we succeeded in arresting two of them. They are in our custody. We also arrested over 250 cows, which we brought to our premises here.

“We will henceforth charge them to court and auction the cow. That is the position of the State Government and the Amotekun Corps from now.

“Any herder that destroyed farmland and crops now, we are not going to open the window of opportunity for negotiation for payment of compensation.

However, herders would come overnight and graze on these farms despite government order banning night grazing, underage herders and other illegalities.

“Many of the farmers have died of stroke and hypertension and a lot of them have lost their property because they cannot service the loan they took and invested in the farm

“All these affect the socio-economic growth of the South-West especially Ondo State, we are not going to tolerate this again.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/farm-destruction-ondo-to-auction-seized-cows/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Some pigs go still tell you say all this is a lie and they need pictures of cows eating up crops and destroying farmlands grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
seankafor:

Wahala

Unknown Gunmen or Unknown Fire Men?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
seankafor:

Wahala

Make them no scatter my Imo state oh abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
Unknown gunmen have attacked the country home of the governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma.

The gunmen who invaded the governor’s house in Omuma in the Oru East Local Government Area of the state in the early hours of Saturday killed two security men on duty before torching it.

It was gathered that one of the security men killed was an operative of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

According to a source who pleaded anonymity, cars parked at the compound and part of the building were affected by the fire.

According to the source, the security men on duty repelled the gunmen, leading to the death of the two cops.

An unconfirmed report say that the gunmen killed two other security men at Oguta-Mgbidi Junction, a road that leads to the governor’s country home.

A government house source who pleaded anonymity told our correspondent that firefighters were battling to stop the fire from spreading to other parts of the building.

Another village source told our correspondent that the military had taken over the community .

The state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Declan Emelumba, confirmed the incident when our correspondent contacted him.

He also confirmed that two security men at the governor’s house lost their lives during the attack.

The Commissioner said, “It is true, but the information is not still clear. It is not true that several security men lost their lives. About two security men on duty at the governor’s house were killed. NSCDC personnel was among the security men who lost their lives during the attack.”
https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-raze-uzodinmas-country-home-kill-security-aide/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Unknown Gunmen or Unknown Fire Men?
UKNOWN GUNMEN ASSOCIATION of NIGERIA grin

They have taken the war to him tongue
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Make them no scatter my Imo state oh abeg embarassed
be like hope don over price..
The kind attack way dey come him way..sha make him dey on guard make dem no delete an join
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
they is heavy exchange of gun fire between esn police and army be careful because esn cannot withdraw. warn you be
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
seankafor:
UKNOWN GUNMEN ASSOCIATION of NIGERIA grin

They have taken the war to him tongue
oga hope is with their sponsor and the meant to be sentance to death.they will realease their name next week
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
No fewer than 20 women mostly married were kidnapped by armed bandits while attending a naming ceremony at Gidan Bido village of Dandume Local Government Area of Katsina State on Friday afternoon, Katsina Post learnt.

According to our remote reporter in the area, the incident occurred on Friday, 23rd of April, 2021 around 1pm.

In a similar case, another group of bandits attacked and also kidnapped five (5) men at Unguwar Bawa village of Dandume LGA Katsina State in the early morning hours of Saturday, 24th of April, 2021 around 2:00am.

The member representing Dandume LGA in the Katsina State House of Assembly came from Unguwar Bawa village.

Police authorities in the state are yet to comment on the issue as at the time of filing this report.

Katsina Post
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by arantess: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga hope is with their sponsor and the meant to be sentance to death.they will realease their name next week
Next week..
When will they release Boko Haram sponsors names?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Covert1:

Sounds a lot like conspiracy theories. France appear to lose with Deby's death but it raises a whole lot of questions why didn't they intervene and allow Deby to go to the front if those reports are true, why would they when they could easily halt the advancing rebel column with precision strikes. It might be a game of cards to complicate matters for Abuja in the war or Abuja knows something and would prefer a new leadership in N'djamena. Niger knows its future lies with Nigeria not France a declining power. This whole thing could get some perspective if Nigeria decide it's time to end French hegemony of Francophone West Africa and it can but with a war on its hands it might not be prudent to do so now rather maybe better to employ clandestine means and ECOWAS mechanisms like the Eco currency to achieve those ends. It can also guarantee presidential security for pliant states. That is one way to weed these states off France.
Nigeria as presently constituted don't have the capacity to end France hegemony on West Africa. Ask yourself do we even have a foreign policy in the first place? We are lucky France isn't really interested in the affairs of Nigeria, if we provoke them to beam their search light on us believe you me there may be a coup in Nigeria. It's like we all don't really know how deeply divided this country have sunk. Some people are ready to sabotage Nigeria even without any form of incentive as long as they get logistic support.
The centre is already weak as there is no leadership presently in Nigeria, give or take we are towing the Yugoslavia path except something urgent is done to put the nation on a 180° turn.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Kaduna based Islamic cleric Sheik Ahmad Gumi has urged the Federal Government to yield to his advise and grant amnesty to bandits for them to lay down their arms, Newspremises reports.

Gumi said this while reacting to the killing of three students of Greenfield University, Kaduna by bandits who abducted them from their school.

Speaking to the PUNCH correspondent on Friday, the cleric said the incident had revealed his position that bandits were now at war with the nation.

Gumi who was involved in the process that led to the release of students abducted by bandits in Katsina and Niger states, said he was helpless in the case of Kaduna State because the state government had not shown any readiness to negotiate with the bandits.

Gumi, who is from Kaduna State, said the only way he could intervene as he did in Niger and Katsina states was for El-Rufai to reconsider his stance against negotiation with bandits.

He said, “The situation is becoming dire and I need the government’s support before I can do anything, and I think there is a great misunderstanding and poor reading of the situation on the ground. So, I’m really helpless; I don’t know what actually I can do as of now.”

On the students’ killing, Gumi said, “Honestly speaking, it is very unfortunate. There is an ethnic war going on, and I have been saying it. It is a war but if we don’t want to accept that it is a war, we will continue to suffer.

“You cannot predict the behaviour of people who are like that; this is the unfortunate thing and it is the common man that suffers. The way forward is for the government to listen to us, because those people (bandits) are ready to listen to us. If the government will cooperate and listen to us, I think there will be peace but we are finding it difficult to get the government’s attention.”

Likening the situation to the Iran-Iraq war, Gumi added, “We are in a war situation. As we are talking now, they (military) are dropping bombs on them (bandits). You cannot protect your children and you are dropping bombs on the enemies!

“You remember the Iran-Iraq war when they were bombing Baghdad and Tehran and they didn’t care about the civilians. When young girls (and boys) are killed like that, you should know that it is not just criminality, it is beyond criminality, it is a war.”

“There is a lot we can offer but we need the government to cooperate,” Gumi added.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/kaduna-abductions-banditry-now-war-situation-govt-should-cooperate-gumi/

This man...

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
ugo4u:

Nigeria as presently constituted don't have the capacity to end France hegemony on West Africa. Ask yourself do we even have a foreign policy in the first place? We are lucky France isn't really interested in the affairs of Nigeria, if we provoke them to beam their search light on us believe you me there may be a coup in Nigeria. It's like we all don't really know how deeply divided this country have sunk. Some people are ready to sabotage Nigeria even without any form of inventive as long as they get logistic support.
The centre is already weak as there is no leadership presently in Nigeria, give or take we are towing the Yugoslavia path except something urgent is done to put the nation on a 180° turn.

So you believe Nigeria is like other francophone countries abi? Even France fear Nigeria to some extent because we no dey hear word. Everything they've been doing in secret will become open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cameroon soldiers are back cool

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

They came back again? shocked
They slept there
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I heard it was repelled yesterday. Tho once ISWAP drops a letter in any attack it’s necessary to run away from that community for two months if possible.
They didn't repel any shit . They slept there in that town

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
yoged:
it was repelled they share bill whille withdrawing. the came back early this morning but was repelled.the attack was cordninate from gudzmala through damasak axis
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
And if that fails, we have to beg for the Martians to come help us grin grin

iblawi:

Space force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
And if he look in every country, there are millions of traitors. Sabotage can happen anywhere, in any country

iblawi:

So you believe Nigeria is like other francophone countries abi? Even France fear Nigeria to some extent because we no dey hear word. Everything they've been doing in secret will become open.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
For people who hate technology and education, they sure know how to make use of it lol.
These fvkers even get working printer grin grin grin

yoged:

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Armed civillans really, have u thought about its impracticability.
First battlefield coordination.
Secondly, medical care
Thirdly. Let assume they do it for free.
Fourtly, the fifth columijist among em who will sabotaged them... Etc... How do offer remedy to these points

Bro...the army have been zoombified to think in certain ways which civilians don't, I'm sorry to say....! With all the battlefield coordinatuon by the army what have they been able to achieve so far, more than 12 years and counting...!! Look back to history..all difficult wars have been won when the civilians decides to get armed and fight for their land or get involved..!! When the Israeli soldiers crossed the Suez canal and the Egyptian soldiers all ran away it was the civilian militia in the town that drove off the Israeli soldiers...many of their abandoned war tank are still their till today...!! ISIS/boko/al shabab etc no matter how you look at them are all civilain militia and look at what they doing to the more coordinated army for years...Not even the almighty Russian and american american army could bring down the Talibans...!!

See bro the Algerians learn the usefulness and power of the civilians in early 90's when they where having issues similar to ours now...what they did was to arm the civilians...madness for madness and the killings stopped and Algeria got her peace today...their remnant are the once their militart is cleaning up today...!!

Trust me.if the civilians decides to carry arms and enter a war...their would be change in the equation...!!

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
it was repelled they share bill whille withdrawing. the came back early this morning but was repelled.the attack was cordninate from gudzmala through damasak axis

Damasak or Guzamala to Geidam reach 6 hours oh cool

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jimi24: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Ops Tura Bango seem to have lost momentum. No more updates of military achievements, only news of repeated BHT attacks on Super Camps.

It seems to me like the NA can't fight these ragtag militias without air support. Its like the NA are waiting for Tucanos and JF-17 before they could muster courage to venture of thier Super Camps.

Everything just looks blimp and scary to me. I come to this thread to read and enjoy news of Victory over these bloodsockers but I am.daily fed with news of REPELLED REPELLED and REPELLED

You are using civilian terms like ' fight ' which sounds like random violence perpetuated in crime prone neighborhoods. The Armed Forces have strategy and plans. There has to be order of battle to match those plans. If aircraft have been bought to operationalise the plans then yes the Army must wait for them.
BH knows what is coming a d they also must try to probe and distract and delay.
Whatever is happening we should know that it is more than just a 'fight'.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Damasak or Guzamala to Geidam reach 6 hours oh cool

Hehehe... stopppppittt grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.