Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042923 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
Kalapizim:
Woow this dude is a captain now, he made history when he was appointed Garrision commander as a second Lt.
shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2021
Two police officers were killed on Saturday by some unknown gunmen who attacked a police facility in Ikono Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria’s South-south.

A female police officer was also injured in the attack, while five vehicles parked at the station’s premises were set ablaze, according to a statement from the Chairman of Ikono council, Nyakno Okoibu.

The statement issued by the chairman’s media aide, Nsisong Ntuk, said the attack occurred at about 3 a.m.

The statement said members of IPOB’s security arm, Eastern Security Network (ESN), were suspected to be behind the attack.

“The chairman has been making overarching measures to ensure that normalcy is restored to the area of attack and other parts of the Local Government Area,” the statement said.

“The chairman wishes to reassure the people of Ikono that in liaison with the Chief Security Officer of the State, Governor Udom Emmanuel, all necessary apparatus will be activated to ensure that the perpetrators of this heinous crime are apprehended and brought to book.

“Akwa Ibom State has over the years been known as a peaceful state where lives and properties of those domiciled within it are safe and secured. The narrative will not change now,” the statement added.

The local administration has requested people to volunteer to the police useful information about the attack.

PREMIUM TIMES could not immediately get the police reaction to the latest attack, as the police spokesperson, Odiko MacDon, did not respond to calls from our reporter as of the time of filing this report.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/458846-breaking-gunmen-kill-two-police-officers-in-fresh-attack-in-akwa-ibom.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 6:08am On May 02, 2021
Kalapizim:
Woow this dude is a captain now, he made history when he was appointed Garrision commander as a second Lt.

Can you give more details on this
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:28am On May 02, 2021
ABEOKUTA RALLY: Nigerian police fire live bullets at Oduduwa agitators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7YNXgEhl8

See the useless Nigerian police force. When they are killed by UGM, some people go dey wail say dem get family, the people the police dey shoot at, shey dem no get family

This country eh.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
shocked

Nothing special, unit was in combat and an appointed Rear GO.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2021
youghs:

Can you give more details on this
Unit and was on combat tour and so he was appointed Rear GO.

It happens.

Dude has been a popular guy from the academy.
Back to back White horse too.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2021
"we can no longer trust the Nigerian army. We wants the Americans to come and intervene" - Nigerian lawmaker

Something in me feels this COAS can topple this government. He got some guts and ambition.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
"we can no longer trust the Nigerian army. We wants the Americans to come and intervene" - Nigerian lawmaker

Something in me feels this COAS can topple this government. He got some guts and ambition.
You should stop smoking gun powder

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
Gun powder shocked shocked

What a wicked comment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
Suspected members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect on Sunday morning attacked a military base in Borno State.

The terrorists invaded Ajiri village in the Mafa Local Government Area of the state, attacking a military base and dislodging troops.

This attack comes barely 12 hours after some insurgents attacked Rann, the headquarters of the Kala Balge Local Government Area and Limankara village of the Gwoza Local Government Area of the state

Ajiri town, which is about 50km from Borno Central, is located along Maiduguri- Mafa- Dikwa Road with thousands of its people, mostly Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) recently relocated to the community to try to get their lives back on track.

A security source confirmed to Vanguard the infiltration of insurgents into the Ajiri military base, Rann and Limankara communities, saying details of the attacks were still sketchy at press time.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/breaking-boko-haram-invades-military-base-borno-dislodges-soldiers

No b by changing name of operation

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Suspected members of the dreaded Boko Haram sect on Sunday morning attacked a military base in Borno State.

The terrorists invaded Ajiri village in the Mafa Local Government Area of the state, attacking a military base and dislodging troops.

This attack comes barely 12 hours after some insurgents attacked Rann, the headquarters of the Kala Balge Local Government Area and Limankara village of the Gwoza Local Government Area of the state

Ajiri town, which is about 50km from Borno Central, is located along Maiduguri- Mafa- Dikwa Road with thousands of its people, mostly Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) recently relocated to the community to try to get their lives back on track.

A security source confirmed to Vanguard the infiltration of insurgents into the Ajiri military base, Rann and Limankara communities, saying details of the attacks were still sketchy at press time.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/breaking-boko-haram-invades-military-base-borno-dislodges-soldiers

No b by changing name of operation

Haaaaaaa Ajiri again? Dikwa soldiers should be on red alert. Since ISWAP pushed out JAS out of Marfa-Dikwa area na so so wahala

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2021
Toju200:
Special forces with CAS thwarted ISWAP attack on rann
Earlier reports had it that they were seen moving towards the town.
Acting on the Intel SFs were placed on alert and are settling the scores.
Two Guntrucks seized some destroyed
Ops still ongoing.
#ISWAP losses Top commander ABATCHA and two other senior Terrorists, following a foiled attempt to infiltrate Army Super Camp ASC Rann town, Kaka Balge province NE. Locals says many Fighters fled with gun shots wounds towards Gajibou

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 5:19pm On May 02, 2021
Odunayaw:

grin grin grin
Gunpowder or crack? Which is more damaging?
grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:32pm On May 02, 2021
All these guys often feeling with gunshot wounds. okay. I wonder who dey hang around to count how many actually had gunshot wounds while fleeing. I mean, I'm assuming bullets was flying everywhere in this situation. We hear this "Fleeing with gunshot wound" narrative so often it's becoming comical

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 6:19pm On May 02, 2021
Sizzorkay:
All these guys often feeling with gunshot wounds. okay. I wonder who dey hang around to count how many actually had gunshot wounds while fleeing. I mean, I'm assuming bullets was flying everywhere in this situation. We hear this "Fleeing with gunshot wound" narrative so often it's becoming comical

You would see blood trail na

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2021
Sizzorkay:

Just our normal line grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2021
Odunayaw:
It's just a saying. i don't support the above quote made by the lawmaker. I just gave an opinion on my observation on the present COAS

P. S never smoked or consumed alcohol

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Just our normal line grin grin
Lol grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

It's just a saying. i don't support the above quote made by the lawmaker. I just gave an opinion on my observation on the present COAS

P. S never smoked or consumed alcohol
Oh, I get you now

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2021
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin
Gunpowder or crack? Which is more damaging?
grin grin grin
grin Gunpowder is. It could leave one in a coffin missing significant body parts like the face or hand
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 11:50pm On May 02, 2021
grin I guess they should follow the trail and find them enclave then eh? grin

youghs:

You would see blood trail na

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:09am On May 03, 2021
Sizzorkay:
grin I guess they should follow the trail and find them enclave then eh? grin

If the enemy could lose that much blood, they will be dead before reaching thier enclave.
Their comrades would have treated them after retreating a reasonable distance, thereby ending the trail.
Then secondly, the enemy could bring goat blood along to make trails that could lead own troops into ambushes.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:53am On May 03, 2021
Youths mobilise, rescue 15 kidnapped farmers in Taraba

What could have been another breakthrough for gunmen who abducted 15 farmers while working on a farm in Donga local government area of Taraba state on Saturday, was however averted by youths of Suntai and adjoining villages in Donga who mobilised and rescued the farmers from their abductors.

Vanguard gathered that the farmers which comprise of 12 men and 3 women were on a group farming expedition in Donga LGA when they were picked up by the gunmen.

It was learnt that they were lined and taken along a bush path to meet another set of gunmen.

However, two of the kidnappers were also nabbed by the search and rescue team drawn from Suntai, in Bali LGA, and Mararaba in Donga LGA.

The Chief of Suntai Chiefdom, HRH Umaru Haruna, spoke to Vanguard via telephone.

According to him, “the farmers are residents in Suntai but they went for group farming expedition in the farm of one of their friend in Donga.

“While they were on the farm, the gunmen seized them and led them across the bush path to a location to meet another set of armed men where they wanted to divide those abducted.

“It was during this process that they fled with the three women and abandoned the 12 men when they saw that the search and rescue party were close to their location.

“The 12 were recovered and brought to the palace. The youth continued with their trail of the fleeing kidnappers who still had three women with them.

“Along the line, one nursing mother was abandoned while they held the remaining two women captive, of which one was pregnant.

“The youths recovered the nursing mother and nabbed two of the kidnappers who were brought to town.

“At this time, villages along that axis heard of what was going on and also mobilized to chase the kidnappers. The kidnappers eventually abandoned the remaining two women and fled.

“The two women were recovered and brought to the palace around 2 am this morning (Sunday).”

Corroborating the Monarch, the Chairman of Donga LGA, Nashuka Ipeyen said the 15 kidnapped farmers have been rescued.

He said, “combined youths from Mararaba and Suntai chased the kidnappers and 13 were rescued yesterday (Saturday).

“The remaining two were rescued in the early hours of today (Sunday).”

Contacted, spokesman of the state police command, DSP David Misal said the report of the incident was yet to reach the headquarters of the state police command.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/youths-mobilise-rescue-15-kidnapped-farmers-in-taraba/amp/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:23am On May 03, 2021
That was sarcasm chief grin

GeneralFarouq:

If the enemy could lose that much blood, they will be dead before reaching thier enclave.
Their comrades would have treated them after retreating a reasonable distance, thereby ending the trail.
Then secondly, the enemy could bring goat blood along to make trails that could lead own troops into ambushes.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Coup is no longer profitable, its a bloody waste of time, let me explain how the real world works.
If you remove the president, suspend the constitution & National Assembly, international community will demand for a timetable for the return to democracy usually 6 months, immediately after that comes the sanctions.
With the proliferation of internet & busy body civil societies, the sanctions will cripple the transition military government if they choose to answer that.

What is your government if it can't sell oil to fund budgets, pay salaries et al?
What is your government in the face of arms embargo?
What is your government when your foreign reserve account is frozen?
Militia & terrorists will take over fully, you may be amazed that the military government will administer Abuja alone.

Now, the CBN cookie you must hide it in Nigeria else it will be frozen abroad.
Absolutely nothing to gain, waste of time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2021
Toju200:

#ISWAP losses Top commander ABATCHA and two other senior Terrorists, following a foiled attempt to infiltrate Army Super Camp ASC Rann town, Kaka Balge province NE. Locals says many Fighters fled with gun shots wounds towards Gajibou

ISWAP top commanders don't need to go to battle, field commanders are different from top commanders, not every commander be top commander.
Abatcha is a squad leader equivalent not a top commander.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MUTERIKA(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2021
abiodunalasa:

Lol those sons of devil tried o...2 of my Course mates fell actually.

But now out of there now. Just a moment of respite. cheesy

Thanks man stay safe too.
thank GOD for your life stateman. I will get in touch very soon.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:56am On May 03, 2021
jpphilips:

ISWAP top commanders don't need to go to battle, field commanders are different from top commanders, not every commander be top commander.
oga who told you is a field commander ? that man killed is a very popular iswap commander oo.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2021
jpphilips:

I'm still not convinced these names are not totally made up.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 2:13pm On May 03, 2021
Kalapizim:

Future COAS material.

That is if we don't waste him in this mindless war first.

May God protect him and all our other soldiers and warriors fighting the demons plaguing Nigeria
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 2:14pm On May 03, 2021
Kalapizim:
Unit and was on combat tour and so he was appointed Rear GO.

It happens.

Dude has been a popular guy from the academy.
Back to back White horse too.

Excuse sir, what is the meaning of this? @bold
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 03, 2021
The lives of about seventeen remaining students of the Greenfield University in Kaduna is currently in danger, as the leader of the gang, Sani Idris Jalingo, who kidnapped them on April 20, 2021, has vowed to kill them if N100 million and 10 Boko Haram motorcycles ransom are not paid.

Sani Jalingo last month kidnapped about twenty three, (23) Greenfield students and had killed five over failure of the state government to comply with their demands.

El’Rufai had vowed not to negotiate with terrorists and bandits. He equally promised to root out bandits from the state.

“El Rufai says his government is not and will never negotiate with bandits. He advocates their prompt elimination when they are identified”.

Reacting to his statement: Sani Idris Jalingo told the Hausa Service of the Voice of America that his group will kill the remaining 17 students if the stated ransom is not paid.

However, when contacted the Kaduna state government declined to comment on the issue.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/bandits-threaten-to-kill-remaining-greenfield-students-if-n100m-ransom-is-not-paid-before-tuesday/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abbey086(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.