Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3067599 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
a military warlord is leading the war. they is heavy military operation now
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
joscofelix2:

When are the Tucanos and drones coming, we need eyes in the sky, we've lost a lots of eyes lately.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:

When are the Tucanos and drones coming, we need eyes in the sky, we've lost a lots of eyes lately.

Seriously.
Hopefully Ending of these month to mid next month, latest

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:

july, according to naf

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
joscofelix2:

Which operation are you guys talking about?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Negotiating,.... U are totally abusing this world, negotiate what exactly
Go and make a research about what caused the civil war.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Which operation are you guys talking about?
intel with me say, it is an operation run by some special force unit with a popular military LT colonel who is a dangerous warlord, this man run an operation last week that killed a very popular iswap commander nickname one eye
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
joscofelix2:
intel with me say, it is an operation run by some special force unit with a popular military LT colonel who is a dangerous warlord, this man run an operation last week that killed a very popular iswap commander nickname one eye

And e sure me die say this popular LT col. go dey drive enter war front with tinted soft skin hilux grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:

And e sure me die say this popular LT col. go dey drive enter war front with tinted soft skin hilux grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seems @joscofelix2 "operation" might be led by the twin lieutenant colonels. One of the twins

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
#NA.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
#NAF MI-17

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ethiopian Army currently facing staggering losses in its silent war with Tigray. One C-130 shot down yesterday and hundreds of troops killed and more captured by the Tigray rebels. Ethiopian and Eritrean troops have been responsible for extreme atrocities in recent months

-courtesy of shadowprimezero

If this softcore Civil War was happening in Nigeria with hundreds of civilians & soldiers dying/captured a day the Global media would be having a field day. shocked "Nigeria breaking" "Country Collapsed/Failed" "worst military in Africa" "worst country in Africa". It would be never ending. But it's Ethiopia so it's being surprisingly downplayed in global media and Ethiopia despite this conflict with hundreds dying a day and remaing one of the least developed countries in Africa is still for some reason being touted "THE LIGHT OF HOPE IN AFRICA" "AFRICA'S FIRST SUPER POWER IN THE MAKING"!

Seriously the God Bless these unfortunate Souls though. cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
demolition:
You expect them to wait around with bags of chips watching Netflix?
Shifting goalposts

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
A military helicopter crashed in Kenya killing 17 troops, 6 were rescued.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
joscofelix2:

oga shut ⤴. you are a terrorist

And you are a patriotic intelligent Nigerian.

With people like you the future is very bright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
bidexiii:

Seriously.
Hopefully Ending of these month to mid next month, latest
Not u til Twitter ban issue is dusted, they will delay delivery's even when it ready....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Whyem15:

They are unable to hold new territories and their attempts to dislodge troops from towns fail far more often than ever before. .
What will be the gain of ISWAP to hold on to territory they won't keep? See, what ISWAP will keep on doing is hit and run, they will just make this war go on as long as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Not u til Twitter ban issue is dusted, they will delay delivery's even when it ready....

I don't think so sha

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
AskiaHarem:
[b] Ethiopian Army currently facing staggering losses in its silent war with Tigray. One C-130 shot down yesterday and hundreds of troops killed and more captured by the Tigray rebels. Ethiopian and Eritrean troops have been responsible for extreme atrocities in recent months

-courtesy of shadowprimezero [/b]This war is between a regional government base in and the central government in Addis Ababa.

If this softcore Civil War was happening in Nigeria with hundreds of civilians & soldiers dying/captured a day the Global media would be having a field day. shocked "Nigeria breaking" "Country Collapsed/Failed" "worst military in Africa" "worst country in Africa". It would be never ending. But it's Ethiopia so it's being surprisingly downplayed in global media and Ethiopia despite this conflict with hundreds dying a day and remaing one of the least developed countries in Africa is still for some reason being touted "THE LIGHT OF HOPE IN AFRICA" "AFRICA'S FIRST SUPER POWER IN THE MAKING"!

Seriously the God Bless these unfortunate Souls though. cry
This war is between the Federal Government of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa and the party in charge of Tigray region, the TPLF.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
What will be the gain of ISWAP to hold on to territory they won't keep? See, what ISWAP will keep on doing is hit and run, they will just make this war go on as long as possible.
Their ultimate goal is to secure a caliphate, and to do that they must hold territories....
They are unable to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:

I don't think so sha
I trust FG have thought about this and will close issues before the date, otherwise my money is on it
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
The South East is unbelievably quiet for a while now, na Twitter cause the Balck out on information or na say it's really peaceful?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:
The South East is unbelievably quiet for a while now, na Twitter cause the Balck out on information or na say it's really peaceful?

A lot of arrest has been made and many Esn camps has been dislodge, hence the quietness in SE.

Even Nnamdi kanu doesn't tweet much, I bet he's on the run, or being threatened, because the few he has tweeted for the past days has been the justification for the creation of ESN.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
What's with this comparison nonsense? Surely a "Giant" doesn't need to keep pointing to "inferior " ants?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Roan77:

A lot of arrest has been made and many Esn camps has been dislodge, hence the quietness in SE.

Even Nnamdi kanu doesn't tweet much, I bet he's on the run, or being threatened, because the few he has tweeted for the past days has been the justification for the creation of ESN.

Possibly but I'm not certain, I have not seen so much activity to have caused such quietness..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:

Possibly but I'm not certain, I have not seen so much activity to have caused such quietness..

Alot of ESN commanders has been arrested and there camps bursted.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ogaslot: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Guy stop to dey talk rubbish talk over hyping the army Na dey make them no dey fit sit up do the needful
joscofelix2:

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:

You can use your internet sir.
Just check the activities of Abba Kyari and his men in SE.
Or also check Ipob members arrested in Ebonyi state sir.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Their ultimate goal is to secure a caliphate, and to do that they must hold territories....
They are unable to do that.
They know they are unable to do that, that's why they are not trying to do it again.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
cutievik:
Nnamdi Kanu ordered ESN to go back into the forest.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
small touch were warlord do, i don dey hear say iswap commander don fall again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.