Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019937 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
Isn't there a warrant out there for George Bush? haha. i think i remember reading that. this was a man responsible for over 100,000 deaths in Iraq by the way. who extradited him go anywhere. people funny sha. grin

One of the hardest psychological problems is inferiority complex. The average Nigerian equates the US to Heaven, The New Jerusalem, Zion the city of God grin
Small talk, the US becomes the standard of righteousness to judge by. Na charity work you de do as you de try open their eyes

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
na today me dey here this person name. but people, this was an accusation. jeez. you weren't there. he hasn't been found guilty. why hypotheticals .
me no get any padi for naija sha. grin

SamuelAnyawu:

I’m not concerned about the warrant.

I’m worried how a Super coo is romancing and going on errands for a fraudster.

That Means Hushpuppy can send Abba Kyari to kill your paddy in Nigeria?

Kai Awuzubullahi cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
Imagine FBI carrying out raids on nigeiran soil, these are things serious countries will never allow.
do you know how many chinese citizens are wanted in America? you think china will send them there to stand trial? have some pride in yourselves. jesus.
If such happens, the same dunderheads will still wail that it happened grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
i swear. if people back home see the madness that goes on here. they will think different , could be why i do, I've seen it all.
and if I'm to guess, I'd say there are way more crimes in the US than in Nigeria, Americans truly diversified their levels of crimes lol.
even these days to take the train is scary, women here no longer feel safe either.
let's stop being YES MEN to these guys.
the man have the right to defend himself. Nigeira should do its own investigation, then if there is enough evidence against him, put him on trial. its not complicated.

Odunayaw:
One of the hardest psychological problems is inferiority complex. The average Nigerian equates the US to Heaven, The New Jerusalem, Zion the city of God grin
Small talk, the US becomes the standard of righteousness to judge by. Na charity work you de do as you de try open their eyes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9KeAtOqIXs

Land of peaceful, nonviolent police officers grin
All hail America....

The vid is tame, there are far worst ones. Tongue in cheek here: perhaps the lesson Nigeria police need to learn from their US counterpart is act sympathetic and apologetic after committing all manner of brutality.

US chief of police are forever behind podiums apologising profusely for one criminal activity or another commited by thire officers against citizens and after the vid you just posted it's beginning to look like departmental policy secretly laughed at back in the precinct.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

The Dude on face cap no get joy at all cheesy

grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faithful007:
Looks like you were so in a haste to mention me, you couldn't even grasp my point properly cheesy. Was Feds going to Nigeria to arrest Kyari? Hell no, I never implied that.

Either he's arrested and extradited by Nigeria (Very unlikely) or another country does it when he travels there. To make things easier, he can travel to the US and get arrested at the airport. That's if there's a warrant for him already.
Congratulations on regurgitating all sizzorchan had been saying.

So you know all this things but you were yelling about;
How many Americans have defrauded Nigerian citizens?
An example of an American citizen indicted by a Nigerian court for crimes committed against Nigeria.
And Extradition.

grin Toh

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Redemption1: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Poor man thief maggi them go arrest am, big man thief money them go cut cap for am, just imagine all the people wey this nonsense Abba kyari don arrest because them be small criminals, even the bastard called buhari talk say make them close border but went ahead and opened border for only dangote because he knows what he's receiving from dangote.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Litmus:

The vid is tame, there are far worst ones. Tongue in cheek here: perhaps the lesson Nigeria police need to learn from their US counterpart is act sympathetic and apologetic after committing all manner of brutality.
You're correct grin It would placate our serial newscaster here and his patriotic sibling grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Crayfish09: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
willybaby:
you don't remain patriotic you remain sane

Nigerians crucifying abba kyari already even without hearing his side of the story if true or not when same Nigerians are quick to shout human rights, so kyari has no rights now to have his own side of d story heard Abi..

I don't even want to hear Kyaris side of the story. If he did something illegal here, let him get justice here. If it were left to some nairalanders I swear they'd gladly return the Atlantic slave trade if it would please those white men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
I'm beginning to think you have issues with simple comprehension. when did i ever defend this person? i have no stake in this, and talking of emotions, why respond to my comment with an insult.
what's wrong with Nigeria carrying out its own investigation before sending out an officer and its citizen to a foreign country to stand trial? you should get a map, US criminal laws have no bearing within Nigeira, indictment or not, he has not being accused of any crime by the Nigerian govt, which is why i said he should step down from whatever position he hold until the case is resolved and Nigeria should launch it's ow investigation into the matter , with the US providing material evidence to his complicity.
does that sound like I'm defending him. unreal. commo sense isn't that common obviously.

Faithful007:
Lol. Why do we begin to defend criminals whenever they are indicted, resorting to emotional and sentimental blackmail? He's an indicted accomplice and there is an extradition agreement in place. When an arrest warrant is issued, I already know Nigeria will likely not cooperate. Unless he's arrested in another country. The same thing was done with the Air Peace CEO. Not as if there is no evidence, Nigeria just likes to harbour and protect the big criminals. That's why the country is not moving at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
i swear. if people back home see the madness that goes on here. they will think different , could be why i do, I've seen it all.
and if I'm to guess, I'd say there are way more crimes in the US than in Nigeria, Americans truly diversified their levels of crimes lol.
even these days to take the train is scary, women here no longer feel safe either.
let's stop being YES MEN to these guys.
the man have the right to defend himself. Nigeira should do its own investigation, then if there is enough evidence against him, put him on trial. its not complicated.

Either you are a blatant liar who does not live where he claims, or you are not normal. You think everyone here is daft?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
right? they will say we are better than this and we won't tolerate this kind of behavior from our officers, then few days later another incident don happen lol.
no mind these fools. besides it's not a matter of even comparing one country to another, it's to show that there are bad cops everywhere.
you give power to these people, most will abuse it. not uniqto Nigeria. that's the point that fool didn't get

Litmus:

US chief of police are forever behind podiums apologising profusely for one criminal activity or another commited by thire officers against citizens and after the vid you just posted it's beginning to look like departmental policy secretly laught at back at the precinct.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faithful007:
Either you are a blatant liar who does not live where he claims, or you are not normal. You think everyone here is daft?
So you expect small Nigeria to have more criminals than America
Are you aware of the daily gun shot victims in America
Are you aware of the robbery cases daily in America
Google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faithful007:
Lol. Why do we begin to defend criminals whenever they are indicted, resorting to emotional and sentimental blackmail? He's an indicted accomplice and there is an extradition agreement in place. When an arrest warrant is issued, I already know Nigeria will likely not cooperate. Unless he's arrested in another country. The same thing was done with the Air Peace CEO. Not as if there is no evidence, Nigeria just likes to harbour and protect the big criminals. That's why the country is not moving at all.
imagine this is Russians, will the USA have the guts to issue an arrest warrant?
Have you ever hesrd of such before? Even to release names set Na war...Na Russians hackers you go dey hear upandan..

Make Naija go Benin go collect igboho since say all of una dey ment

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
you guys eh.
how many cops in nigeira have you seen raping a child? you people just allege all sort of rubbish without any shred of proof.

cheesy cheesy jeez! grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Litmus:

US chief of police are forever behind podiums apologising profusely for one criminal activity or another commited by thire officers against citizens and after the vid you just posted it's beginning to look like departmental policy secretly laught at back at the precinct.
Don't forget they will also provide legal assistance too
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
well think about it, how many cases of gang violence do you think we get weekly in NY? and that's just NY.
living here is exactly what gives me this perspective. because I've seen both sides. And I'm sure your average nigerian doesn't follow local american news that isn'ton yahoo.
see? to you, you find it inconceivable that there might be more crimes here, why is that? how many people get shot by regular guys in Nigeria yearly? compare that to US, I'd say very low. that's why i said incidence of crimes here are highly diversified.
here you look someone the wrong way and you could get shot. a 74yr old woman was shot dead at an intersection just days ago, while in her vehicle, for no reason.
you should go out more and you will see that things aren't always they way they seem. it's all part of a well crafted image.
while you morons are busy tearing down yours
sure Nigeria have really violent crimes, but over here there are lots as well.
and i said I'd say, didn't say it was a fact. just an opinion.

Faithful007:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
not to talk of the union boss always defending bad cops

tutudesz:

Don't forget they will also provide legal assistance too

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
imagine now. its sad. saying cops in nigeria raping children isn't news, like its a regular occurrence. how crazy is this
I mean it's heartbreaking that people can casually say these things regardless of proof. not okay

Stormtrooper11:

cheesy cheesy jeez! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Crayfish09: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
Isn't there a warrant out there for George Bush? haha. i think i remember reading that. this was a man responsible for over 100,000 deaths in Iraq by the way. who extradited him go anywhere. people funny sha. grin

One officer that shot down an Iranian airline in the 1980s (killing 290 people) was even given a medal in US. No questions, no displinary actions, nothing. I don't know if people are deliberately overlooking these things or they are really that dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
well. we are bad and everyone else is good. that's how brainwashed some people have gotten

Crayfish09:

One officer that shot down an Iranian airline in the 1980s (killing 290 people) was even given a medal in US. No questions, no displinary actions, nothing. I don't know if people are deliberately overlooking these things or they are really that dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
seankafor:
imagine this is Russians, will the USA have the guts to issue an arrest warrant?
Have you ever hesrd of such before? Even to release names set Na war...Na Russians hackers you go dey hear upandan..

Make Naija go Benin go collect igboho since say all of una dey ment
When you were begging for aid, assistance, ventilators, military support. You didn't remember all these right?

Stop over rating yourself please.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
right? not to talk of crimes committed by american teenagers, those little demons are even worse lol.
some ppl don't get it. at my job all i do is sit and write all day, then i read lots of news. America is littered with criminals, and I'm not joking here.
as for naija, we know the main ones, armed robberies, rape and kidnapping.. but in the US, there are literally thousands.
a woman from Asia just died today in new york, he fell down the stairs at the train station while with her son, because some black dude tried snatching the son's backpack. and from there they lost their steps and tumbled down the steel stairs. she just died.
how many women get raped yearly in the US, lots
these are the kind of crimes that happen regularly here. but how many Nigerians would know, you wouldnt.

tutudesz:

Google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
well think about it, how many cases of gang violence do you think we get weekly in NY? and that's just NY.
living here is exactly what gives me this perspective. because I've seen both sides. And I'm sure your average nigerian doesn't follow local american news that isn'ton yahoo.
see? to you, you find it inconceivable that there might be more crimes here, why is that? how many people get shot by regular guys in Nigeria yearly? compare that to US, I'd say very low. that's why i said incidence of crimes here are highly diversified.
here you look someone the wrong way and you could get shot. a 74yr old woman was shot dead at an intersection just days ago, while in her vehicle, for no reason.
you should go out more and you will see that things aren't always they way they seem. it's all part of a well crafted image.
while you morons are busy tearing down yours
sure Nigeria have really violent crimes, but over here there are lots as well.
and i said I'd say, didn't say it was a fact. just an opinion.

Nigerians are dying on a massive scale due to banditry, kidnapping, cultism, terrorism. Young man you have no idea of what you're talking about.

And BTW, where and when did the bolded happen. Are you trying to deceive me with unfounded stories or what?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Crayfish09: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
well. we are bad and everyone else is good. that's how brainwashed some people have gotten

That's the annoying thing. Anybody that says Nigeria is good is a big liar, but that doesn't mean we are the worst. What you are seeing here is even reasonable compared to Facebook users.

Funny thing is, they are the first to downplay every little achievements of the country while celebrating complaining about any negative thing about Nigeria.

If I come out and say that some terrorists were killed in Kaduna today, 60% will avoid the post whole 40% will look for ways to call me a liar but if I say that some soldiers were shot by bandits, no one will ask for proof. They'll be springing out of everywhere like antscheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
exactly.

Crayfish09:

That's the annoying thing. Anybody that says Nigeria is good is a big liar, but that doesn't mean we are the worst. What you are seeing here is even reasonable compared to Facebook users.

Funny thing is, they are the first to downplay every little achievements of the country while celebrating complaining about any negative thing about Nigeria.

If I come out and say that some terrorists were killed in Kaduna today, 60% will avoid the post whole 40% will look for ways to call me a liar but if I say that some soldiers were shot by bandits, no one will ask for proof. They'll be springing out of everywhere like antscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Google is your friend
What is happening in Nigeria can never be compared to America at all. Never!! Why are people emigrating to the US then. People are running away from Nigeria by boat, vehicles, Aircraft, Ship, basically anything that moves. And you say Nigeria is better. Something must be wrong with you.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
deceive you? like i said. follow local news from the US and you will see the horror. I've wasted enough time on this today.
and for your consumption, over 300 people are shot in the US daily. I'm sure if this was a stat from Nigeria it would mean the end of the world

Faithful007:
Nigerians are dying on a massive scale due to banditry, kidnapping, cultism, terrorism. Young man you have no idea of what you're talking about.

And BTW, where and when did the bolded happen. Are you trying to deceive me with unfounded stories or what?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
abi oo.
i say make them investigate and try the man on home soil, I got accused oc defending a criminal lol. ain't that some irrational leap

Crayfish09:

I don't even want to hear Kyaris side of the story. If he did something illegal here, let him get justice here. If it were left to some nairalanders I swear they'd gladly return the Atlantic slave trade if it would please those white men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faithful007:
What is happening in Nigeria can never be compared to America at all. Never!! Why are people emigrating to the US then. People are running away from Nigeria by boat, vehicles, Aircraft, Ship, basically anything that moves. And you say Nigeria is better. Something must be wrong with you.

Even Buhari needs to visit the White man country for a better Healthcare. You wan stop an average Nigerian not to find his way there?

Please be Patriotic for once grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
Some of una really no dey think. and i won't be telling some random stranger my entire story on here. you don't know me.
you people fault everything the Nigeira police does, i simply shared a video of good cops in America carrying out God's work. how that one concern you? i never once mention say naija better pass US, I'm saying whatever horror story you think goes on there, applies in other places, any idiot knows better. why you dey always act pained say i commot naija and you still dey stuck there? lol
it wasn't my decision and no regrets either. So if you look at it, i shouldn't care about what goes on there, but i do. it's still home.
Besides, aren't you on the clock? or Aljazera ran out of bad news against Naija? cow. grin

Lol

You can wail from now till tomorrow, the police in the USA is far better than that of Nigeria no be small. Is uncomparable cheesy

If Nigeria nah better country, you no go go USA on a visit and stay there indefinitely.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.