Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042966 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
deceive you? like i said. follow local news from the US and you will see the horror. I've wasted enough time on this today.
and for your consumption, over 300 people are shot in the US daily. I'm sure if this was a stat from Nigeria it would mean the end of the world

Big lies. Check the stats and be more informed. If the number of guns in the US were to be given to Nigerians, half the country would be dead by tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
because unlike in Nigeria, cops and political leaders respond to those acts of violence immediately, but that doesn't reduce violence.
in Nigeria it's that response that's lacking.
are you aware that new york state has now declared a state of emergency over the rising rate of crime?
people come to America for the opportunities it offers, that's the short answer.
go to LA and see homeless camps, its everywhere. like i said, read more local news

Faithful007:
What is happening in Nigeria can never be compared to America at all. Never!! Why are people emigrating to the US then. People are running away from Nigeria by boat, vehicles, Aircraft, Ship, basically anything that moves. And you say Nigeria is better. Something must be wrong with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
who said they aren't? you come here daily screaming about police brutality and Nigeria is on fire articles, i simply showed you a single case of one from the perfect cops in America, what's the matter? didn't fit your narrative that american cops are out there daily violating ppl? lol.

DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

You can wail from now till tomorrow, the police in the USA is far better than that of Nigeria no be small. Is uncomparable cheesy

If Nigeria nah better country, you no go go USA on a visit and stay there indefinitely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
then show your stat that shows I'm lying. shouldn't be hard. this is online. you react with emotions, i posted a stat, you called me a liar, so show me a stat with lower figure. smh
you must be truly in Awe of the USA aren't you lol haha

Faithful007:
Big lies. Check the stats and be more informed. If the number of guns in the US were to be given to Nigerians, half the country would be dead by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
you guys eh.
how many cops in nigeira have you seen raping a child? you people just allege all sort of rubbish without any shred of proof.

Thats how he is.. Sahara Ltd

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faithful007:
Why should I be agitated about a criminal cop that I have no business with. I'm only calling out your irrational outbursts here. If he had wanted respect, he wouldn't be involved with fraud. His crime is against another country, so If you know him, tell him to quickly get his ass on a flight to America. Or I'll do it for him, lol grin
Jurisdiction.... His crime is not against another country but both countries.... Nigeria has ggod jurisdiction and maybe the USA....am surprised a possible "layman"dwelling into a technical area of law....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faithful007:
What is happening in Nigeria can never be compared to America at all. Never!! Why are people emigrating to the US then. People are running away from Nigeria by boat, vehicles, Aircraft, Ship, basically anything that moves. And you say Nigeria is better. Something must be wrong with you.
Emigrating because of Jobs is the reason so many people travel to countries with high crime rate and racisms undecided undecided
I believe we can exchange comments without insults like adults

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
because unlike in Nigeria, cops and political leaders respond to those acts of violence immediately, but that doesn't reduce violence.
in Nigeria it's that response that's lacking.
are you aware that new york state has now declared a state of emergency over the rising rate of crime?
people come to America for the opportunities it offers, that's the short answer.
go to LA and see homeless camps, its everywhere. like i said, read more local news

No need schooling me on homeless ecampments and shelters. The US is nowhere near an utopian society. Even the UK overs a better Standard of living IMO.

But don't compare the US to Nigeria. The suffering and death in Nigeria is on a whole new level. In the US there's SNAP and the likes to alleviate hunger. Nigeria has almost nothing. The scale of crime in Nigeria to be compared with war torn and insurgency ravaged countries, no offense.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Good Evening from Sambisa picture taken by me a Patriot
True/ real Patriots don't go pissing the word around the fence...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
dude, stop acting so mischievous. No one said he's innocent. is there a reason why Nigeria can't conduct it's own investigation before even the talk of extradition? things like this don't resolve overnight. The US will end up sending lawyers to Nigeria to lay out their claims against this person. you just don't cuff the man and throw him on a plane.
we're still a sovereign nation, are we not?
And oga wey don see plenty cops in nigeira rape children, still waiting for examples of that reckless claim.
For someone who claim to be patriotic, why are you trying to tear down your own country. sad.
but hey. make una carry on. yankari will be alright. or whatever his name is

Ignorance is the problem... There are organize methods especially in the legal world....
I thought Nemesis gave them a lecture on that the other day....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

I remain a Patriot grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
haha. no mind him.

GeneralFarouq:

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
Isn't there a warrant out there for George Bush? haha. i think i remember reading that. this was a man responsible for over 100,000 deaths in Iraq by the way. who extradited him go anywhere. people funny sha. grin

Even Trump get from Iran..

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
Some of una really no dey think. and i won't be telling some random stranger my entire story on here. you don't know me.
you people fault everything the Nigeira police does, i simply shared a video of good cops in America carrying out God's work. how that one concern you? i never once mention say naija better pass US, I'm saying whatever horror story you think goes on there, applies in other places, any idiot knows better. why you dey always act pained say i commot naija and you still dey stuck there? lol
it wasn't my decision and no regrets either. So if you look at it, i shouldn't care about what goes on there, but i do. it's still home.
Besides, aren't you on the clock? or Aljazera ran out of bad news against Naija? cow. grin

Not Aljazera, but Sahara reporters. wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Litmus:

The vid is tame, there are far worst ones. Tongue in cheek here: perhaps the lesson Nigeria police need to learn from their US counterpart is act sympathetic and apologetic after committing all manner of brutality.

US chief of police are forever behind podiums apologising profusely for one criminal activity or another commited by thire officers against citizens and after the vid you just posted it's beginning to look like departmental policy secretly laught at back at the precinct.
If NPF learns this skill, I hope Sahara Ltd will be at peace.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
I'm not comparing anything, you asked why people rush to the US, i told you why, opportunities. nothing else.
a man came from Pakistan to visit his family and to see their new born, he died here, shot while walking around the complex, stray bullet.
so my point was, Nigeira isn't perfect and have serious security issues, but we aren't the only countries facing surge in violence.
still waiting for that low gun violence stat, since you called me a liar for stating mine. easy to prove me wrong i would think.
open ur eyes. banditry, rapes and kidnapping isn't enough to say we have more crimes, ours are simply more serious in nature.
but in terms of numbers of crimes, all crimes, i still believe the US has way more, regardless of how serious.

Faithful007:
No need schooling me on homeless ecampments and shelters. The US is nowhere near an utopian society. Even the UK overs a better Standard of living IMO.

But don't compare the US to Nigeria. The suffering and death in Nigeria is on a whole new level. In the US there's SNAP and the likes to alleviate hunger. Nigeria has almost nothing. The scale of crime in Nigeria to be compared with war torn and insurgency ravaged countries, no offense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Odunayaw:
Congratulations on regurgitating all sizzorchan had been saying.

So you know all this things but you were yelling about;
How many Americans have defrauded Nigerian citizens?
An example of an American citizen indicted by a Nigerian court for crimes committed against Nigeria.
And Extradition.

grin Toh
U should add lecturing to ur C.V

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
imagine now. its sad. saying cops in nigeria raping children isn't news, like its a regular occurrence. how crazy is this
I mean it's heartbreaking that people can casually say these things regardless of proof. not okay

They are the new definition of " PATRIOTS" - Sahara and sons Ltd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
But Iran no count now, right? because them no be western country lol. people ehn.
America has been gradually trying to internationalize its local laws, that must be resisted. but if this yankari person is involved, prosecute him.

GeneralFarouq:

Even Trump get from Iran..

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
GeneralFarouq:
U should add lecturing to ur C.V
grin I'm serving humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
well think about it, how many cases of gang violence do you think we get weekly in NY? and that's just NY.
living here is exactly what gives me this perspective. because I've seen both sides. And I'm sure your average nigerian doesn't follow local american news that isn'ton yahoo.
see? to you, you find it inconceivable that there might be more crimes here, why is that? how many people get shot by regular guys in Nigeria yearly? compare that to US, I'd say very low. that's why i said incidence of crimes here are highly diversified.
here you look someone the wrong way and you could get shot. a 74yr old woman was shot dead at an intersection just days ago, while in her vehicle, for no reason.
you should go out more and you will see that things aren't always they way they seem. it's all part of a well crafted image.
while you morons are busy tearing down yours
sure Nigeria have really violent crimes, but over here there are lots as well.
and i said I'd say, didn't say it was a fact. just an opinion.

Or maybe we should compare the crime rate alone in Chicago, to that of Nigeria.
See ehh, Nigeria is not safe, so is US, and other places in the world, these people has to stop licking Americans ass with the hope of getting a free visa, sorry to disappoint you guys, but it won't work that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Governor sanwo olu said he didn't invite them.

The internet is your friendm

The ignorance in Nigeria is unbelievable. The Army is part of Lagos State security architecture. OP MESA Hilux vans patrol Lekki Expressway. They have been patrolling it for years. Asking who invited the Army is in the same class of questions as " who ordered protesters shot". The organizers of that protest wanted to see blood on the ground. They wanted lives taken and that red stain on the ground and they got it. They should feel proud of themselves. Locking down an expressway for over 10 days and just when they got their" blood" they stopped. Meanwhile no celebrity, no David, no WizzKid on the day of death. Rather a small man pikin and even though we can't find the bodies, let it be recorded for the devil that there was a Massacre.

You know what, there will be consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Roan77:

Or maybe we should compare the crime rate alone in Chicago, to that of Nigeria.
See ehh, Nigeria is not safe, so is US, and other places in the world, these people has to stop licking Americans ass with the hope of getting a free visa, sorry to disappoint you guys, but it won't work that way.

Exactly Bro.

I remain a Patriot cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Emigrating because of Jobs is the reason so many people travel to countries with high crime rate and racisms undecided undecided
I believe we can exchange comments without insults like adults
I'm sorry. This silly fraudsters make me so angry. They're the major reason Nigeria has a bad name in the US and round the world. The world is going online yet many smart and talented Nigerians find it difficult to get gigs or moonlight due to them. I just wish all of them both those into fraud and those assisting, should all be shipped to the US and jailed. Then Nigeria can redeem it's image on that aspect at least.

The worst is that when any of them are caught, they have so many supporters saying "US better try nothing, We are Nigeria BS, BS, BS". Like.... IDK but that's so stupid. I know every country has criminals but do you hear of others doing these things on a massive scale like Nigeria. Like y'all don't know international fraud is such an embarrassing stigma? Claiming to be patriotic yet defending those spoiling your name.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Exactly Bro.

I remain a Patriot cool

By the way, you are at Borno state, I think Borno is militarized, or are the civilians getting brutalized by the military too?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faithful007:
I'm sorry. This silly fraudsters make me so angry. They're the major reason Nigeria has a bad name in the US and round the world. The world is going online yet many smart and talented Nigerians find it difficult to get gigs or moonlight due to them. I just wish all of them both those into fraud and those assisting, should all be shipped to the US and jailed. Then Nigeria can redeem it's image on that aspect at least.

The worst is that when any of them are caught, they have so many supporters saying "US better try nothing, We are Nigeria BS, BS, BS". Like.... IDK but that's so stupid. I know every country has criminals but do you hear of others doing these things on a massive scale like Nigeria. Like y'all don't know international fraud is such an embarrassing stigma? Claiming to be patriotic yet defending those spoiling your name.

Man you have a comprehension issue, no one is defending Abba Kyari, all they are saying is for investigation to be carried out in Nigeria, if he's found guilty, he should be jailed, like I don't care.
But you are here saying he should just be extradited to US to face is crime, like who does that?
Even Sunday Igboho a Nigerian has not been extradited to Nigeria, from Benin republic to face his crime he is running from, they are due process to everything, this is just a common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
sizzorchan:
then show your stat that shows I'm lying. shouldn't be hard. this is online. you react with emotions, i posted a stat, you called me a liar, so show me a stat with lower figure. smh
you must be truly in Awe of the USA aren't you lol haha

Majority of gun related deaths are suicides not homicides or mass shooting.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
willybaby:
Mr dubia lover of anything bad news give us the name of just one person killed by soldiers in the so called massacre..
The DJ switch ur idol where is she now, enjoying life and grants in Canada Abi..
smh for you . how much this bloodguilt govt dey pay you. ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
yes, that's what i meant grin grin

Roan77:

Not Aljazera, but Sahara reporters. wink

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Roan77:

By the way, you are at Borno state, I think Borno is militarized, or are the civilians getting brutalized by the military too?

Security forces Brutality has never been known to be a recurring issue in Northwest and Northeast since time immemorial.

My brothers in the NW and NE don’t know what SARS looks like shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
i swear i developed migraine trying to make her get my point lol. i give up

Roan77:

Man you have a comprehension issue, no one is defending Abba Kyari, all they are saying is for investigation to be carried out in Nigeria, if he's found guilty, he should be jailed, like I don't care.
But you are here saying he should just be extradited to US to face is crime, like who does that?
Even Sunday Igboho a Nigerian has not been extradited to Nigeria, from Benin republic to face his crime he is running from, they are due process to everything, this is just a common sense.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
RiceProducers:

The ignorance in Nigeria is unbelievable. The Army is part of Lagos State security architecture. OP MESA Hilux vans patrol Lekki Expressway. They have been patrolling it for years. Asking who invited the Army is in the same class of questions as " who ordered protesters shot". The organizers of that protest wanted to see blood on the ground. They wanted lives taken and that red stain on the ground and they got it. They should feel proud of themselves. Locking down an expressway for over 10 days and just when they got their" blood" they stopped. Meanwhile no celebrity, no David, no WizzKid on the day of death. Rather a small man pikin and even though we can't find the bodies, let it be recorded for the devil that there was a Massacre.

You know what, there will be consequences.
mtchewww

Sanwo olu made it clear, he didn't order the military to go to the lekki toll gate, all this ones you dey talk nah just jargons for me.

There is no argument there, is so simple as ABC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abbey086(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.