Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3081221 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
tutudesz:
Taliban just became the strongest group in the world

See Ammunition :-

I hope this weaponry will not find its way into Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
tutudesz:
All these would be a joke if the Kabul Airport is overrun. It is the most guarded place in Afghanistan now. Embassy officials have been moved there. Some will remain for now, others are going. The Afghan Super Tucanos and Black Hawks and heavy ordinances are all based there. Right now, The US is unsure about what to do with them. Whether Taliban will fly them or sell them, it is still a big risk. That's why 2000 troops were deployed. Kabul Airport will never go down till everything is settled. They might be destroyed as a last resort.

Taliban doesn't have patience. The main reason they haven't pulled down Kabul is because they can't with US forces still based there.

If there's a way they can fly the Tucanos and Black Hawks to Nigeria for free, they should do it. Nigeria is more serious. Afghanistan is not yet ready to fight terrorism

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Roan77:

And trillion of dollars spent.

Yea.

Estimates hover around 1 Trillion dollars spent militarily in Afghanistan since 2001.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy see guns, quality ones oo.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faithful007:
All these would be a joke if the Kabul Airport is overrun. It is the most guarded place in Afghanistan now. Embassy officials have been moved there. Some will remain for now, others are going. The Super Tucanos and Black Hawks and heavy ordinances are all based there. Right now, The US is unsure about what to do with them. Whether Taliban will fly them or sell them, it is still a big risk. That's why 2000 troops were deployed. Kabul Airport will never go down till everything is settled. They might be destroyed as a last resort.

Taliban doesn't have patience. The main reason they haven't pulled down Kabul is because they can't with US forces still based there.

One US casualty from the Taliban and it's a restart of hostilities.

...as per US/Taliban agreements.

The US fncked the Afghanis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Can't Nigeria just buy all these rifles?
Just give them money and take these rifles.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Roan77:

The same way we bought through Aboubakar Hima grin

We will send BAWA and the EFCC after the Taliban right?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Roan77:

grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Countless Lives lost on both sides

It's sad cry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
JackWolfskin:

The same way we bought through Aboubakar Hima grin

We will send BAWA and the EFCC after the Taliban right?
grin

No, we should just give them money, we need these rifles here, instead of falling in the hands of other terrorists.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faithful007:
All these would be a joke if the Kabul Airport is overrun. It is the most guarded place in Afghanistan now. Embassy officials have been moved there. Some will remain for now, others are going. The Afghan Super Tucanos and Black Hawks and heavy ordinances are all based there. Right now, The US is unsure about what to do with them. Whether Taliban will fly them or sell them, it is still a big risk. That's why 2000 troops were deployed. Kabul Airport will never go down till everything is settled. They might be destroyed as a last resort.

If there's a way they can fly the Tucanos and Black Hawks to Nigeria for free, they should do it. Nigeria is more serious. Afghanistan is not yet ready to fight terrorism
Those weapons are now the property of Taliban Republic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faithful007:
All these would be a joke if the Kabul Airport is

I completely agree with this. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

See Ammunition :-

I hope this weaponry will not find its way into Nigeria
Terrorist group have a way of getting things

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Roan77:

grin

No, we should just give them money, we need these rifles here, instead of falling in the hands of other terrorists.
Guns and equipment that should've been donated to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
JackWolfskin:

One US casualty from the Taliban and it's a restart of hostilities.

...as per US/Taliban agreements.

The US fncked the Afghanis.
Asides the deal. Taliban would suffer heavy casualties if they try it. Remember that US troops would be defending this time around.

Also, I'm guessing these 2000 troops are two battalions of 82 airborne. Those guys are trained on defensive warfare on short notice. It's a division you wouldn't want to battle with for territory, trust me.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Taliban Air Force now includes SuperTucano

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Those weapons are now the property of Taliban Republic undecided
They can successfully invade Nigeria with those weapons and install a Taliban government grin grin.

But on a serious note. This guys might be looking to Africa next.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
kabe1:

I completely agree with this. grin grin
I'm telling you. Around 20 Tucanos and yet Afghan did nothing. I heard it was still US aircraft that came back to give them support, yet they still surrendered.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
kabe1:

BREAKING: Afghan President Ghani has fled the country according to Afghan media.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
kabe1:
WTF!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faithful007:
They can successfully invade Nigeria with those weapons and install a Taliban government grin grin.

Middle East will be experiencing something news
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
kabe1:

BREAKING: Afghan President Ghani has fled the country according to Afghan media.
Damn. All the monies and lives wasted for naught!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
kabe1:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faithful007:

Let nobody ever downplay the efforts of the Nigerian military in fighting terrorism. Our guys have done well giving the circumstances we've found ourselves, especially the Nigerian Air Force.

The Nigerian army is better armed, better prepared today, more than ever to deal with a Taliban style situation.

Terrorists in Nigeria having any "bright ideas" better need to think through whatever actions they plan on taking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Xbee007:

Damn. All the monies and lives wasted for naught!

Wasted man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Faithful007:
I'm telling you. Around 20 Tucanos and yet Afghan did nothing. I heard it was still US aircraft that came back to give them support, yet they still surrendered.

They should consider donating aircrafts to us, Africa is the next frontier.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kemicalreact: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
kabe1:

What sorta fuckery is this? grin grin

This keeps getting funnier by the day grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
kemicalreact:
What sorta fuckery is this? grin grin

This keeps getting funnier by the day grin grin grin

We can now call him a "world leader".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Going through comments here for a while now and I must say truly being a super power, controlling news media, having Hollywood is a blessing, with media alone I don't see America coming down soon..

I saw comments above calling the Taliban terrorist group, this and that.....
have most of you stopped to ask yourselves why are some government recognising so called terrorist, why do the afghans love so called terrorist, that they prefer to surrender to them instead of fight, I ain't saying the Taliban are saints, or "good" but come to think of it what's the difference between the Taliban and the west at large who pose there way of life on others too, while the Taliban may use canes, whips and extreme violence to pass there message of true Islam across same also the American government use sanctions, aid packages, assassination, etc to pass across there own message of democracy.
I see the Taliban more like a rebel army in a civil war no different any other armed group that's fought to seize power round the world.

I for one won't have cared who governs Afghanistan if not for the ripple effects like more arms smuggling etc it would have world wide.

Think for yourselves, look above the headlines money, oil, politics, controls the world not human love for one another, that a country would sacrifice men and resources out of a good heart just to see another country happy

The Soviets have been there, the mujihadeens have come and gone, NATO, the USA and many more I wonder which of these above truly cared for the afghans or they just wanted there own share of lands covered with poppy fields, oil, minerals and much more

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
X
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
kabe1:

Let nobody ever downplay the efforts of the Nigerian military in fighting terrorism. Our guys have done well giving the circumstances we've found ourselves, especially the Nigerian Air Force.

The Nigerian army is better armed, better prepared today, more than ever to deal with a Taliban style situation.

Terrorists in Nigeria having any "bright ideas" better need to think through whatever actions they plan on taking.
I believe the Afghan military is better armed and has passed through more training. But now, I'm very sure the Nigerian military is more dogged, resilient and has more willpower. Were they over petted or what? Just imagine, the US were banking on these guys to hold down the war for just a month and cut a deal with the Taliban. And they collapsed to fake AK47s under one week. Now the Taliban will seek no deal, since they have the upper hand. Had it been they fought back. They may have kept the two groups and have the country in check.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (2204) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.