Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019696 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Alpha jet and F7Ni will most likely be retired.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2021
QuietMynd:

Well, u have a point but our able officer, officer nafeesa may disagree on the serving minister part sha

How far have they come with that plot since 2007 as the man alleged?

The fellow said nothing new. Nnamdi Kanu, FFK, Igboho, CAN and the likes have all said these things a million times. Another recurrent thing about them all is the absolute lack of evidence or proof beyond conjecture and speculation.

The Intelligence guy spewed loads of propaganda garbed in the robes of an expert appealing to fallacy ad verecundiam.

I have been hearing these tales, this gobbledegook since I was a kid, I am still waiting for its manifestation.

PS

Make una no kee me with laugh for dis country o. See cruise na. � In Hausa language, we call it "Kanza Kurege" Ask qny Core Hausa person to tell you the meaning.

Good morning, JUMA'AT Mubarak �

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Xbee007:

I actually don't think so, the alpha might see reduced sorties and might just be used for low intensity warfare like esn camp and small bandits camp.

The j7 are still here, I think they are in China for major systems overhaul and possibly upgrade....I wish someone had details . The j7 would still be in frontline, till the jf17 Is gotten in appreciable numbers.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
QuietMynd:

Ash, ah no dey 4 dat one.
U no even fear if u go jam am 4 duty post one day.

Duty post go jam duty post.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Some Nigerians are funny, without any investigation by the DSS and Police, dem dey talk say nah rubbish the retired military officer dey talk.

But some of this people, will start arguing with you when you tell them UGM is different from ESN grin

Nah this same country person talk say, "Baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood if the general election was rigged".

Someone also opened is mouth and said "They will form a parallel government if they lose the 2015 General election", imagine make person talk this kin talk in this present day Nigeria cheesy

When there is an attack in the South East, without any investigation, people go start blaming IPOB and ESN, even though UGM go later claim to be responsible for the attack.

A lady was locked up in jail for weeks, without charging her to court or anything, when the story of the lady leaked out, the Police quickly accuse her of been an IPOB spy grin

Gov. Ortom is a lucky man he has immunity, the DSS for don com kidnap am for house, lock him up without charging him to court, and when there is a lot of scream from the press, they will charge him to court for sponsoring all the killings in Benue from 2015 grin

We never ready for this country cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Xbee007:

Especially those Alpha jets, they're flying coffin's !

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2021
The retired Commodore said Some Governors, Ministers and Senators are sponsors of Boko Haram and the Government knows them. I agree with this man, because, in 2018 or so, the Government announced they have arrested more than 200 BDC operators that are funding Boko Haram. We are almost entering the last quarter of 2021, nothing has been heard about this people.

We saw a country like UAE, they didn't just tell us they arrest BDC operators funding Boko Haram activities, they were charge to court and prosecuted.

You dey open your mouth for your room, you want me to believe you over a man that worked in the military intelligence grin

A man wey give us pure fact and people he met with... Make some of the people he mentioned in his interview com out and tell us he is lying cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2021
I hope our military also open their barracks for people to com in and worship on Sundays.

Federal Character principle must always be observed in all things cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2021
While dem dey open their gates for people to come into West Point for tourism, nah for religion purpose dem dey open our own for Afaka for cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist

Operatives of the Department of State Services, on Thursday, dispersed medical doctors, who stormed the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja, to take part in the recruitment interview organised by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health.

The PUNCH had on Tuesday reported that medical consultants in their hundreds flooded the Ladi Kwali Hall of the hotel to participate in the recruitment, while another exercise was scheduled for Thursday.

Our correspondents gathered that the DSS operatives stormed the hotel on Thursday morning and dispersed the doctors and journalists, who gathered at the venue.

A journalist with the International Centre for Investigative Reporting, Marcus Fatunde, was arrested at the venue.

Fatunde was, however, released later.

An eyewitness told The PUNCH, “When I came here, we saw the DSS operatives dispersing the people that came for the interview and before we knew it, everywhere had been scattered.

“A journalist with the ICIR, Marcus Fatunde, was also arrested, but he has been released.”

A doctor, who did not want his name in print said, “Some of us, who came here today, came because we don’t even have jobs and we don’t want to do the wrong things.

“Two categories of people were here today: the jobless ones and the ones who are poorly remunerated.

“We didn’t commit any crime; we just wanted a better system. So, why is the government trying to frustrate us?

The Vice-President, Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors, Adejo Arome, told The PUNCH that the organisers of the interview confirmed to him that the exercise had been suspended.

He said, “Well, some people got to the venue today (Thursday) and when they didn’t meet anyone, they called me and I confirmed from the recruiters and some other doctors that the recruitment has been suspended.

“The recruitment on Tuesday garnered coverage, because of the media publicity. It was everywhere that doctors were going to Saudi Arabia.

“The recruiters had to suspend it because the Federal Government said it felt embarrassed by the news.

“It is a big shame. The government has no right to infringe on the right of the citizens to choose to go to another country. If the system is not working, let them go to another country.”

Efforts made to get the reaction of the spokesman for the DSS, Peter Afunanya, did not yield positive results as of the time of filing this report as he did not take his calls and had yet to respond to a message sent to his mobile telephone.

https://punchng.com/organisers-suspend-saudi-arabia-recruitment-as-dss-disperses-doctors-arrests-journalist/

DSS don finish grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2021
NafeesaAA:

The fellow said nothing new. Nnamdi Kanu, FFK, Igboho, CAN and the likes have all said these things a million times. Another recurrent thing about them all is the absolute lack of evidence or proof beyond conjecture and speculation.

The Intelligence guy spewed loads of propaganda garbed in the robes of an expert appealing to fallacy ad verecundiam.

I have been hearing these tales, this gobbledegook since I was a kid, I am still waiting for its manifestation.

PS

Make una no kee me with laugh for dis country o. See cruise na. � In Hausa language, we call it "Kanza Kurege" Ask qny Core Hausa person to tell you the meaning.

Have to spare precious time...for this retort. This attitude and exactly the body language of your Buhari is what has become our headache

Listen the intelligence community here don't eat our own except of course till this present dispensation but have they the salafists gotten anywhere with there shenanigans, no! Rather they will find themselves naked without power and helpless if they dare.

How dare you...listen even the mad man on the street know there are salafist sympathizers in this Bubu government. We have never shied away but now to come out and say it like it is you think is some sort of joke.

What do you take us for, you think this is some sort of habadashri business or your archaic police beat of kobo kobo. You think the intelligence community throw out half baked nonentities into the system. Get off your high horse and listen all over again to the fine gentleman without bias and some patriotism.

Propaganda my foot. Are you serious. Please tell me you are not a police officer. How low in intellect can you go to suit primordial sentiments. You see why the police is not respected in any way in Nigeria. It's a shame to castigate the sacrifices of an intelligence military officer because you hate his positions on national issues which by the way are hard facts at risk of life and limb.

This country has never been so divided and that is a fact. The escalation of our internal crisis can be traced straight back to Aso Villa where the ascetic Buhari for whatever reason acts ignorant of intelligence estimates and briefings he receives but kowtows to people who think their ideology should be the law of the land creating more fires than the army can put out at any one time. Hey wake up and smell the coffee. The time for this nonsense has passed.

And stop waiting for evidence when your very Bubu is the very person with authority to do something about it but refuses to do so. Having said that not all though agree what the ramifications of that exposure will be but the problem here is Nigeria is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious society and if you go after characters in the south then your body language at least should also reflect likewise in the north and that is not the case.

Foreign intelligence agencies already report now this Bubu government to their home governments as an Islamist northern government. That's a shame in 21st century Nigeria that has had in the past Fulani leaders.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2021
bidexiii:
Nice video from NIMISA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTDSx8mKr8G/?utm_medium=copy_link
impressive...
Those helo turns just goes well with the song grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
NA will shock us this time around

You have been vindicated bro, good job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Covert1:

Have to spare precious time...for this retort. This attitude and exactly the body language of your Buhari is what has become our headache

Listen the intelligence community here don't eat our own except of course till this present dispensation but have they the salafists gotten anywhere with there shenanigans, no! Rather they will find themselves naked without power and helpless if they dare.

How dare you...listen even the mad man on the street know there are salafist sympathizers in this Bubu government. We have never shied away but now to come out and say it like it is you think is some sort of joke.

What do you take us for, you think this is some sort of habadashri business or your archaic police beat of kobo kobo. You think the intelligence community throw out half baked nonentities into the system. Get off your high horse and listen all over again to the fine gentleman without bias and some patriotism.

Propaganda my foot. Are you serious. Please tell me you are not a police officer. How low in intellect can you go to suit primordial sentiments. You see why the police is not respected in any way in Nigeria. It's a shame to castigate the sacrifices of an intelligence military officer because you hate his positions on national issues which by the way are hard facts at risk of life and limb.

This country has never been so divided and that is a fact. The escalation of our internal crisis can be traced straight back to Aso Villa where the ascetic Buhari for whatever reason acts ignorant of intelligence estimates and briefings he receives but kowtows to people who think their ideology should be the law of the land creating more fires than the army can put out at any one time. Hey wake up and smell the coffee. The time for this nonsense has passed.

And stop waiting for evidence when your very Bubu is the very person with authority to do something about it but refuses to do so. Having said that not all though agree what the ramifications of that exposure will be but the problem here is Nigeria is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious society and if you go after characters in the south then your body language at least should also reflect likewise in the north and that is not the case.

Foreign intelligence agencies already report now this Bubu government to their home governments as an Islamist northern government. That's a shame in 21st century Nigeria that has had in the past Fulani leaders.

WOW!!!! WOW!!!WOW!!!!
Standing OVATION SIR!!!
I have disagreed with your views on a lot of issues but....... On this, you hit out GUNS BLAZING.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Covert1:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nigerians are funny, without any investigation by the DSS and Police, dem dey talk say nah rubbish the retired military officer dey talk.

But some of this people, will start arguing with you when you tell them UGM is different from ESN grin

Nah this same country person talk say, "Baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood if the general election was rigged".

Someone also opened is mouth and said "They will form a parallel government if they lose the 2015 General election", imagine make person talk this kin talk in this present day Nigeria cheesy

When there is an attack in the South East, without any investigation, people go start blaming IPOB and ESN, even though UGM go later claim to be responsible for the attack.

A lady was locked up in jail for weeks, without charging her to court or anything, when the story of the lady leaked out, the Police quickly accuse her of been an IPOB spy grin

Gov. Ortom is a lucky man he has immunity, the DSS for don com kidnap am for house, lock him up without charging him to court, and when there is a lot of scream from the press, they will charge him to court for sponsoring all the killings in Benue from 2015 grin

In a sane country that follows the rule of law.

The revelations of a highly decorated vey senior naval officer with 35 years of meritorious service in the Nigerian military intelligence.

Should be enough to bring down the government in its entirety.

But of course this is NIGERIA.

I wasn’t shocked but he only confirmed what most if not all good thinking Nigerian already know.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
I still dont get it, what did this naval officer with 35 years of meritorious service in the Nigerian military intelligence reveal?
Which national figures did he name to begin with before evidence can be sort?

Please o I have no ego when it comes to learning...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
You don't want to hear the names bro...

Nigeria is fighting for her life.

JOSCOFELIX, nice to have to here with us.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Guys remember, our Battlefield thread is now on telegram too. You can search for it 'battlefieldgroup01' should guild you to our telegram group. Free free to ask for link too.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Senior Officers course 43 at AFCSC Jaji rounding up right now.

Let's hope we have learnt a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
cutievik:
You don't want to hear the names bro...

Nigeria is fighting for her life.

JOSCOFELIX, nice to have to here with us.

What’s the point of going as far as he has, even stating that he is prepared to die, but reveals no names, leaving everyone guessing or pointing fingers at past suspects. These uncertainties are possibly more dangerous for Nigeria than naming names, no?

And I’m thinking that the way I’ve come to view those that post on Niaraland, individuals are guilty by association with tribe, if names are revealed, Niralanders would accept their guilt largely based on tribe .Imagine if he points fingers at Jonathan, will the same enthusiasm be maintained by those that are now eye-balls out, waiting for some northern figure to be named. The reverse would be the case for those that view themselves as Northerners first. They would never accept that fingers pointed at Jonathan are fabrications, no matter how blatant.

Nigerians are having difficulty adopting the objective mindset.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
cutievik:
Guys remember, our Battlefield thread is now on telegram too. You can search for it 'battlefieldgroup01' should guild you to our telegram group. Free free to ask for link too.

Bye bye....I bought land here

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sizzorkay:
https://www.reuters.com/world/nigeria-signs-military-cooperation-agreement-with-russia-2021-08-25/

"Nigeria already uses some Russian fighter jets and helicopters, alongside military equipment purchased from Western powers such as the United States"

Didn't know we own russian fighter jets, where are they hidden grin

Mig21 it the rebadged significantly inferior F7 from China ( copy cat engineering)

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Litmus:

What’s the point of going as far as he has, even stating that he is prepared to die, but reveals no names, leaving everyone guessing or pointing fingers at past suspects. These uncertainties are possibly more dangerous for Nigeria than naming names, no?

And I’m thinking that the way I’ve come to view those that post on Niaraland, individuals are guilty by association with tribe, if names are revealed, Niralanders would accept their guilt largely based on tribe .Imagine if he points fingers at Jonathan, will the same enthusiasm be maintained by those that are now eye-balls out, waiting for some northern figure to be named. The reverse would be the case for those that view themselves as Northerners first. They would never accept that fingers pointed at Jonathan are fabrications, no matter how blatant.

Nigerians are having difficulty adopting the objective mindset.

There are many thieves and armed robbers known to the public.

But getting the evidence to prosecute them successfully may be problematic.

Consider the current bigoted and nepotistic regime that will give cover to its highly placed members who are complicit in the sponsorship of Boko Haram.

And you can see why it might be wise not to name names before you get arrested on grounds of national security, etc

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
NafeesaAA:

PS

Pls provide a link for this highlighted

And 4 u to say an high ranking ex naval officer is saying bullshit, he might be saying nonsense but am certain he knows more than u sha.
Dnt 4get he is an intelligence officer nt ur average olopa.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
kabe1:

Can you point out to me where i said Buhari should not be blamed?

In times of win/achievements, it is not Shehu Shagari that would claim the spoils.

Clearly using a political undertone and using political bias in your argument, but that's fine.

Has Buhari provided the tools the military requires within available budget to ensure that our armed forces have the right equipment to combat insecurity in Nigeria?

Has the President put in place the mechanism to eliminate corruption in procurement of arms, favoring deals instead of black market purchases?

Has the President appointed competent individuals to lead our Armed Forces, with the likes of S.B Abubakar, Buratai and Ibok Ebas?

Has Buhari ensured local participation of Nigerian companies by signing Executive Order 5 in the procurement process?

Just like a FTSE 500 company would elect/select a leader to turn around their fortunes or steady a rocking ship by identifying areas of weakness. In that time, lack of elements of leadership have been GLARING with Buhari.

All previous failings should have been enough to provoke a defence review and innovative adjustments applied. Human components, updated leadership training for officers, adopt best practices, revamp army culture, recommendations to plug operational gaps, intelligence gatherings, and so on.

So can you explain to me, what this is?

Submission of Report of C’tee on Review on Armed Forces Act CAP 20

The need for the establishment of necessary institutions and framework to meet the yearnings, aspirations of citizenry, officers and men of the Armed Forces in order to lay solid foundation for an enduring and sustainable legacy for the Armed Forces cannot be overemphasized.

This remark was made known by the Honourable Minister of Defence, Mansur Muhammad Dan-Ali, while receiving the final submission of the reviewed Armed Forces ACT CAP A20 Laws of the federation of Nigeria, 2004, in Abuja.

While addressing the members of the committee, the minister stated with delight that the combined efforts of the report of the constituted Committee has contributed towards his dream of leaving a legacy of a strengthened and sustainable legal framework for regulating the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

The Constituted Committee were mandated to critically examine the Armed Forces ACT of Nigeria, collate views from relevant stake-holders and to come up with a reviewed ACT that is comparable with what is obtainable in other developed democracies.

Minister added that the reforms made by the Reviewed Committee will go to annals, of history as a ground breaking efforts geared towards bringing the Armed Forces ACT up-to-date in this 21st century, consistent with international Standard and the best practices.

Instead, we are still playing from the same old military era rulebook, buy new equipment and think we can build a successful army when we haven’t addressed the human factor.

https://defence.gov.ng/2019/08/21/submission-of-report-of-ctee-on-review-on-armed-forces-act-cap-20/

The NAF is currently made up of six commands namely: Tactical Air Command, Special Operations Command , Mobility Command, Air Training Command, Ground Training Command and the Logistics Command with headquarters in Makurdi, Bauchi, Yenogoa, Kaduna, Enugu and Lagos, respectively.

Let’s not get too hung up on this thread too, but read through the indices, study the dynamics of what NA failures is doing to communities.

IDP camps springing up in Northern states, food famine due to deserted farms, migration from the North, already impoverished families selling up lands to richer folks to be able to pay ransoms. Who should take the blame for this otherwise?

You made claims you cannot prove, emotional outbursts that is consistent with most Nigerians, no research, no investigation, just unfounded claims.

Nobody is happy with the level of insecurity in Nigeria, but to make claims that this government hasn't made the necessary investments, Passed necessary laws to ensure that the level of insecurity we currently see in Nigeria is nipped in the mud is a blatant lie.

These investments haven't yielded the positive outcome that we want to see, but their has been real commitments.

In my own assessment, and irrespective of our political, tribal and religious views, we as Nigerians need to understand that the security of Nigeria is also our responsibility irrespective of who's in power.

I am not absolving this administration, the buck ultimately stops at the President's table, he is responsible, but we also need to do our own parts.

These criminals whoever they are, government or people are from our communities, they didn't appear out of thin air.

You put aside the naked bigotry, the blatant nepotism, the willful degradation and abuse of the “Rule of Law”, Religious discrimination, Tribalism , Tacit support for Islamic fundamentalists, The destruction of the principle of Federal character, Lip Service to fighting Corruption, Widespread ineptitude and incompetence across the board in governance and a complete and total failure of the entire security infrastructure of the nation, the use of EFCC and DSS to carry out wanton harassment of assumed political opponents, the Attacks on press Freedom and even attacks against individual free speech , etc to mention just a few

And yet you some how give this government a resounding pass mark and even COMMEND the CONDEMNABLE.

I am speechless at your sense of balance and justice ⚖️

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nigerians are funny, without any investigation by the DSS and Police, dem dey talk say nah rubbish the retired military officer dey talk.

Oga Dubai, I go want make you try lecture me. Some times some of us no dey reason well but e no dey possible make all of us no reason well. Now concerning that intelligence officer at one point he said he can't just start calling names, but he knows them and the govt knows them too. That means he has evidence. And again he said he doesn't care if he gets killed. At all, at all, na him bad pass. Since him don talk say him no care if them kill am, make him give us just one or two names. With this na court him go end with those people or them go actually kill am of which him no care.
At one time when BH dey bomb everywhere, President Goodluck Jonathan talk say BH dey him govt and as the commander in chief wey people line up to elect you, you can't fit do anything? But them fit name them Henry Okah for eagle Square bombing. Na two things dey involved here, these people dey lie or all na political gymnastics. And you see that woman cop wey dey here, Nafeesa, she dey among the problem wey we get for this country, na tribal bigot in cop uniform.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mr President @Zagotweet has issued a warning to some travellers. He wrote:

"Security Alert !!!
Anyone coming from Kano to Jos or from Jos to Kano should not take the vehicle going through Saminaka axis.
It's a dead trap for now, so the Saminaka road should be avoided. Please spread this information."

"I missed those days, when i will take off from Kano to Kaduna around 6pm and drive peacefully. No fear of any criminality just some potholes."

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Geronimoe:

Oga Dubai, I go want make you try lecture me. Some times some of us no dey reason well but e no dey possible make all of us no reason well. Now concerning that intelligence officer at one point he said he can't just start calling names, but he knows them and the govt knows them too. That means he has evidence. And again he said he doesn't care if he gets killed. At all, at all, na him bad pass. Since him don talk say him no care if them kill am, make him give us just one or two names. With this na court him go end with those people or them go actually kill am of which him no care.
At one time when BH dey bomb everywhere, President Goodluck Jonathan talk say BH dey him govt and as the commander in chief wey people line up to elect you, you can't fit do anything? But them fit name them Henry Okah for eagle Square bombing. Na two things dey involved here, these people dey lie or all na political gymnastics. And you see that woman cop wey dey here, Nafeesa, she dey among the problem wey we get for this country, na tribal bigot in cop uniform.
I can't answer on behalf of the retired Commodore. The man don talk say he sabi names, why he didn't mention is what I don't know. But I feel the government can take it up from where he stop.

If the Government wants him to mention name, they can send the DSS, as usual. If he has no tangible names and evidence to give, he can be sued to court and used as an example to others.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
11 Shot Dead In Fresh Katsina Attack

At least 11 residents of Dan-Kumeji village in Kankara Local Government Area of Katsina State have been reportedly shot dead by bandits.

Daily Trust gathered that six persons who sustained injuries in the attack are currently receiving treatment at a hospital.

A resident, Abdulmumini Sani, who confirmed the incident in a telephone interview, said the attackers stormed the village around 11:30pm and started shooting sporadically.

“When our people saw them, they started running for safety, not knowing that some of the attackers laid ambush in strategic positions. They just pounced out and started shooting those trying to escape the attack,” he said.

He added that this morning (Friday) about 11 dead bodies were counted and burial arrangements were ongoing for the recovered corpses.

Police spokesman in Katsina, SP Gambo Isah, is yet to confirm the incident as the time of filing this report.

https://dailytrust.com/11-shot-dead-in-fresh-katsina-attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.