Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3015369 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Please if you quote me about what I post please help me and delete it. Please
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:16am On Sep 10, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
Please if you quote me about what I post please help me and delete it. Please

Including this one? tongue
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 6:16am On Sep 10, 2021
This is lack of respect, u lots get to turn everything into a joke.... The sad part is some of his submissions that have been hotly diisputed turned out to be true...
This is something, when done to u guys, the next thing na.. "Do u know me, you know nothing" and other degrading types of insult you lots probably found on Google.

Now someone will come and call this behavior teasing. Well it ain't since it goes to the roots of ones integrity,
Feelings and dignity as person.

Secondly a plan is a plan, it could even be a wish sometimes, it doesn't mean it has to be fully achieved ..
The purpose of adding plans not concievable may be so that at the end of the day, the military is able to persuade the NASS to give more than the usual.
E.g if u want to sell something worth 1,000 naira u may deliberately call it 3500 to give urself a bargaining power .. at the end of the day you know what u want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Telecommunication services have been shut down in Katsina State. At least 13 Local Government Areas are affected by the development which may not be...

.By Tijjani Ibarhim
Telecommunication services have been shut down in Katsina State.
At least 13 Local Government Areas are affected by the development which may not be unconnected with the ongoing security operations against bandits in the North West.

The affected LGAs are Sabuwa, Faskari, Dandume, Batsari, Danmusa, Kankara, Jibia, Safana, Dutsin-Ma and Kurfi that are on the fringes of the Ruggu forest where most of the bandits are hiding.

The other three include Funtua, Bakori and Malumfashi.

This comes a few days after the National Communications Commission (NCC) denied plan to shut down telecom sites in Katsina.

Recall that the NCC had refuted a trending social media story claiming that the commission had ordered telecom service providers to shut down their sites in Katsina.

In a statement, Director General (Media), Abdu Labaran Malumfashi, had said the Executive Vice Chaiman/CEO of NCC, Professor Umar D. Danbatta, had spoken to the the state government on the matter where he said the story was false.

The NCC VC/CEO added that the purported letter trending in the social media was a cloned version of the one sent to Zamfara State, where there is a total shutdown of telecom sites.

NCC had issued a directive to telecom operators to shut down their services in the neighbouring Zamfara State as from September 3, to enable security agencies carry out required operations in relation to the pervasive security challenges.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-phone-network-shut-down-in-katsina

Wahala for babdits
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Wahala for babdits
Sifia pains for Gunmi and other sympathisers grin

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Whyem15:

Even if the president is crazy to the extent of borrowing to buy all these, especially for the navy, the recurrent cost will almost bankrupt the country. What's the current budget deficit? What percentage of the budget goes into debt servicing? For a government that has huge plans for infrastructure development (rail, new oil rigs, refineries, power sector etc) I doubt that will be possible.
With the infrastructure drive for 2022 I doubt if they would get more but it is possible, something on this list might be suspended
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Telecommunication services have been shut down in Katsina State. At least 13 Local Government Areas are affected by the development which may not be...

.By Tijjani Ibarhim
Telecommunication services have been shut down in Katsina State.
At least 13 Local Government Areas are affected by the development which may not be unconnected with the ongoing security operations against bandits in the North West.

The affected LGAs are Sabuwa, Faskari, Dandume, Batsari, Danmusa, Kankara, Jibia, Safana, Dutsin-Ma and Kurfi that are on the fringes of the Ruggu forest where most of the bandits are hiding.

The other three include Funtua, Bakori and Malumfashi.

This comes a few days after the National Communications Commission (NCC) denied plan to shut down telecom sites in Katsina.

Recall that the NCC had refuted a trending social media story claiming that the commission had ordered telecom service providers to shut down their sites in Katsina.

In a statement, Director General (Media), Abdu Labaran Malumfashi, had said the Executive Vice Chaiman/CEO of NCC, Professor Umar D. Danbatta, had spoken to the the state government on the matter where he said the story was false.

The NCC VC/CEO added that the purported letter trending in the social media was a cloned version of the one sent to Zamfara State, where there is a total shutdown of telecom sites.

NCC had issued a directive to telecom operators to shut down their services in the neighbouring Zamfara State as from September 3, to enable security agencies carry out required operations in relation to the pervasive security challenges.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-phone-network-shut-down-in-katsina

Wahala for babdits
Las Las, Naija Na our country... We gats to like her..

Shaa I understand your rage as a result of bad leadership and corruption..

Just like a case of father been proud of the child when he gotd things right and despising him when he goes astray..

Wether good or bad, Naija Na our own, we stan gidigba for here...no leave no transfer cool

Btw, I experienced my first robbery 2 days ago..mehn these guys robbed me off my valuables and sent me back t square 0 embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2021
GeneralFarouq:
This is lack of respect, u lots get to turn everything into a joke.... The sad part is some of his submissions that have been hotly diisputed turned out to be true...
This is something, when done to u guys, the next thing na.. "Do u know me, you know nothing" and other degrading types of insult you lots probably found on Google.

Now someone will come and call this behavior teasing. Well it ain't since it goes to the roots of ones integrity,
Feelings and dignity as person.

Secondly a plan is a plan, it could even be a wish sometimes, it doesn't mean it has to be fully achieved ..
The purpose of adding plans not concievable may be so that at the end of the day, the military is able to persuade the NASS to give more than the usual.
E.g if u want to sell something worth 1,000 naira u may deliberately call it 3500 to give urself a bargaining power .. at the end of the day you know what u want.

Bro, as for me, I like Josco a lot, and his patriotic nature, but can we start thinking right?
I didn't dispute other things he mentioned in his quote, because they are possible, and most likely to happen.
But my only concern was the 4 submarines and 4 frigates he listed there, you yourself know say he no possible na, reason am na.
We can get the submarines, and frigates, but not in number he mentioned, that's my only concern, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
some people say thing because they believe they know thing.but refuse to think. what i post early are legit i have confirm it from my source but the time frame are not the same. the navy stragetic plan from 2021- to 2030 have all list accordingly. remember the armed force trust fund of which 2 billion dollar will be given to the military every year (have not be pass ) will be passed before the end of the year. i know the cost of frigate, destroyer and others , i know the present adminstration cannot fund this but does not change the plan or bought in little quantity. the intel about the airforce will be procure and delivered from now to june next year. the navy martime aircraft be procure and deliver before the end of 2022! mark my word
And please if you qoute me early about the procurement please delete it please

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
seankafor:

Just like a case of father been proud of the child when he gotd things right and despising him when he goes astray..

Wether good or bad, Naija Na our own, we stan gidigba for here...no leave no transfer cool

Btw, I experienced my first robbery 2 days ago..mehn these guys robbed me off my valuables and sent me back t square 0 embarassed

embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
some people say thing because they believe they know thing.but refuse to think. what i post early are legit i have confirm it from my source but the time frame are not the same. the navy stragetic plan from 2021- to 2030 have all list accordingly. remember the armed force trust fund of which 2 billion dollar will be given to the military every year (have not be pass ) will be passed before the end of the year. i know the cost of frigate, destroyer and others , i know the present adminstration cannot fund this but does not change the plan or bought in little quantity. the intel about the airforce will be procure and delivered from now to june next year. the navy martime aircraft be procure and deliver before the end of 2022! mark my word

What type of fighter jets are the air force getting?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Roan77:

Bro, as for me, I like Josco a lot, and his patriotic nature, but can we start thinking right?
I didn't dispute other things he mentioned in his quote, because they are possible, and most likely to happen.
But my only concern was the 4 submarines and 4 frigates he listed there, you yourself know say he no possible na, reason am na.
We can get the submarines, and frigates, but not in number he mentioned, that's my only concern, nothing else.
i got this from a a guy close to this. he has legit intel on is whatsapp group where i do copy and paste . it is not your fault because it quantity is too high. but it is in the budget presented before senate draft by the former cns
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2021
seankafor:

let God take you to an higher level.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2021
They was an attack in brono yesterday night but was repelled
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bennyflipy(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2021
People were kidnapped in KD on Wednesday, so the helicopter hovering over in the night is useless
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2021
JackWolfskin:
What's in this bag? #PMBinIMO

If you watch the video, the DSS Agents are on "DefCon 1" mode.

Roving eyes and itchy fingers.

Not a bag.

A man portable bulletproof shield.

Something like this

https://bulletproofvest.ph/products/vip-shield-iiia
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
seankafor:

Wether good or bad, Naija Na our own, we stan gidigba for here...no leave no transferembarassed

Lol Be careful grin. He knows what he's doing
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Odunayaw:
I've not visited all these countries you're talking about but I know of Nigeria. Muslims don't rear dogs or eat pigs

There are many dog ownwers who are Muslims, I currently have 2 pregnant dogs and a lot of my Muslims friends are requesting for puppies. Quran says

“They ask you, [O Muhammad], what has been made lawful for them. Say,”lawful for you are (all) good foods and (game caught by) what you have trained for hunting animals which you train as Allah has taught you. So eat of what they catch for you, and mention the name of Allah upon it and fear Allah.“ Indeed, Allah is swift in account.“ [Al Maidah 5:4]

Regarding Fulani Christians, there are a quite a few dozens of them especially from Kastina. Islam and Christianity are the two world dominant religion. We have Japanese Muslims, Igbo Muslims, Mongolia Muslims, Swedish Muslims. Then it shouldn't come as a surprise if we have Fulani Muslims.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
He be like say another iswap commander don fall oo. Rumor dey say na adu kaka

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
DaddyGoo:

Not a bag.

A man portable bulletproof shield.

Something like this

https://bulletproofvest.ph/products/vip-shield-iiia

Thank you. You came late to the class sha.

...and it's a bag. It holds life.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

Abu Kaka.

I know say you know the spelling o Josco.

Let me write like you.

My Intel in brono say NA have aktack BH in Bagga an Gudumblali. He be like say NAF don use Tucano ooooo. He say Ran have been take back an 23 BH die + 2 commanda of BH. Direct from my SF friend.

grin angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
At least with the tucano they can now be singled out and trashed.

More of the upper echelon would start falling regularly now.

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Thank you. You came late to the class sha.

...and it's a bag. It holds life.

You're welcome.....I'm all caught up on class now! grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
uncle please check under some of my post, i said it copied and paste work and not my intel. i copied it from a what-app group

This guy ehn! grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Abu Kaka.

I know say you know the spelling o Josco.

Let me write like you.

My Intel in brono say NA have aktack BH in Bagga an Gudumblali. He be like say NAF don use Tucano ooooo. He say Ran have been take back an 23 BH die + 2 commanda of BH. Direct from my SF friend.

grin angry angry

Precision gunwork cheesy wink

Can't wait to see videos!!!

Please who knows Commodore Gabkwet should help us and beg him to show this worldwide, from Instagram to NTA. And everywhere in between.

Let these suckers know that the Federal Government is THE paramount ruler and owner of Nigeria!

After clearance by appropriate mechanisms of course cool

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
New batch of 100 Bigfoot MRAPs for the Nigerian Army shipped. NA seems to be building up and investing significantly on protected mobility in anticipation for the dry season offensive operation. I hear 35-40 Isotrex Legions Mraps are currently in Abuja pre deployment, along with new tracked APC's ordered after the impact made by the FV-103 Scorpions

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
shadowprimezero:
New batch of 100 Bigfoot MRAPs for the Nigerian Army shipped. NA seems to be building up and investing significantly on protected mobility in anticipation for the dry season offensive operation. I hear 35-40 Isotrex Legions Mraps are currently in Abuja pre deployment, along with new tracked APC's ordered after the impact made by the FV-103 Scorpions
The FV-103 Scorpions were really great! The speed on them too is unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
shadowprimezero:

These is really great news, let's keep investing like this. Sooner or later will get there.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
shadowprimezero:
Are those weapons turret in the second pic, the vehicles arranged in a single column?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
There should be a robust plan for a raining season offensive within the next two years too, they should be thinking of getting equipment that will do well in the raining season in that part of the country (amphibious vehicles etc). We can't continue to let them rest for months all in the name of terrain. The terrorist's capabilities being limited during this per should be to our advantage. They won't be able to defend many of the territories they hold well during these period. The offensive has to be continuous.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kenpaul0: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwhzydo3Ldo

Oasis001:
Can Someone help with Link to download Eagles Wing Movie? Can't find it on YouTube anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.