Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026353 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Taliban in Nigeria

Please stop this josco grin
not taliban but their preaching look like taliban the use the holy quran to confuse some people by say girl are not meant to be in school they should be no church . Socialization is evill goverment is evill expect quran law and many more

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
many media organization in niger was aware of the mission. It was done between guard briagde and 401 sf
I don hear you.

But, there is Boko Haram and Ansaru alongside Bandits aka fulani herdsmen in Niger state presently as we speak.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
not taliban but their preaching look like taliban the use the holy quran to confuse some people by say girl are not meant to be in school they should be no church . Socialization is evill goverment is evill expect quran law and many more
There is also Ansaru in Niger state. Maybe the location the operation took place was been controlled by Ansaru.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2021
The one where funny me an abuja matter. They say abuja is evill because it is the capital of socialization

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Unknown GunMen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu,Cops Missing.

#IgbereTV

Video>>>>

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5120103431351503/?app=fbl
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
The one where funny me an abuja matter. They say abuja is evill because it is the capital of socialization
What are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I don hear you.

But, there is Boko Haram and Ansaru alongside Bandits aka fulani herdsmen in Niger state presently as we speak.

dey bandit that do attack niger are from neigbouring state. The sof of the airforce and 401 sf was sent and a lot of bandit was killed this happen early july dey kinapped chlidren are being held between border of niger state
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
dey bandit that do attack niger are from neigbouring state. The sof of the airforce and 401 sf was sent and a lot of bandit was killed this happen early july dey kinapped chlidren are being held between border of niger state
Okay!

But here we are in October, with terrorists group controlling areas in Niger state as we speak.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
There is also Ansaru in Niger state. Maybe the location the operation took place was been controlled by Ansaru.
those guy are not ansaru they would have engage the personal their on sieghting the military they all started runing it was only the bandit exchange fire with the personal
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
those guy are not ansaru they would have engage the personal their on sieghting the military they all started runing it was only the bandit exchange fire with the personal
They might wanna live to fight another day.

Even Nigerian army personnel they run when dem sight ISWAP sometime.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Okay!

But here we are in October, with terrorists group controlling areas in Niger state as we speak.
no but there activties is being notice
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
They might wanna live to fight another day.

Even Nigerian army personnel they run when dem sight ISWAP sometime.
not in this case
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
no but there activties is being notice
There are facts on ground.

No denying will sweep it away.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

What do I achieve from lies? This isn't Intel, or raad nuclear bomb, or passing Twitter info as your own....
you are a big lier lying about everything your words on this thread is full of lies .that is how your were lying in that other thread. 7 out of 10 of my intel are correct .lying abou nda becareful about your lies

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
There are facts on ground.

No denying will sweep it away.
they are not in control of any communties but the activties is being notice . You like gist oo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
the next war will be cause by media . They is no bh in niger state but a group with strange preaching . an air recon was done over this state for about 3week no bh was pick by recon. member of the guard briage was sent to dislogde and arrest them media never reported this. But the perimeter of abuja must be secure directive from the president

You're funny. My family is a family of soldiers. A brother is in Niger state. He's a commissioned officer. I knew bout this since last year. Their are terrorists elements in the state . The army have been monitoring the situation.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Is there Boko haram in Niger State NO
The group operating there call themselves Ansaru, they are a splinter if Boko haram mostly Fulanis that where marginalised by dominant kanuri and shuwa boko.

The governor of Niger State is now competing with the one of Benue in lamentations, instead of them to do their Jobs, they collect security votes monthly and blame Abuja in something they can do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iriruaga100(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
GreenOris:
Is there Boko haram in Niger State NO
The group operating there call themselves Ansaru, they are a splinter if Boko haram mostly Fulanis that where marginalised by dominant kanuri and shuwa boko.

The governor of Niger State is now competing with the one of Benue in lamentations, instead of them to do their Jobs, they collect security votes monthly and blame Abuja in something they can do

Oga, can you hear yourself talk? Who is to blame if there is insecurity in the land? Federal or State government?
We should all be sincere with our discussion here.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

You're funny. My family is a family of soldiers. A brother is in Niger state. He's a commissioned officer. I knew bout this since last year. Their are terrorists elements in the state . The army have been monitoring the situation.

Exactly, even the Governor of Niger state was on air lamenting that boko haram have hosted their flag in some of the community there and somebody from nowhere is shouting that it's all lies...atimes I just wonder but again I remember this is nairaland...no be everybody head here too too correct.....!!!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Josco please snap out of your current belligerent avatar.

I get headache

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Valkrie:

Exactly, even the Governor of Niger state was on air lamenting that boko haram have hosted their flag in some of the community there and somebody from nowhere is shouting that it's all lies...atimes I just wonder but again I remember this is nairaland...no be everybody head here too too correct.....!!!
The village the governor claim Boko haram (Ansaru) hosted their flag is kaure, but that is a great miss information because it was Dogo Gide
and Lawals criminal gang's that sack that village (after the combine team of mopol and soldiers that were in that village was withdrawn) these are Bandits and not even Islamist because the group consist of criminals from both faiths and different tribes, another thing is that these villages have been reoccupied by the Gbagyi who left after the attack.
And that brother here that claim he has family serving in Niger State ask him about Kurebe, Kurmin kaduna and Lasapa, if he has never gone for operation there he must have friends that have, like i usually say not everything is being reported in the media that's why the population will think the army is doing nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Oga, can you hear yourself talk? Who is to blame if there is insecurity in the land? Federal or State government?
We should all be sincere with our discussion here.
You mean the title of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER and the monthly security vote is useless?
Oga must of these bandits and kidnappers are just like the cultists down south, there only difference is lack of political will to clamp them down

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hoverbird:
These are the issues

These ones are always victims. Between them and African Americans I wonder who will win the victim olympics. The story is probably fake sef

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
JOSCOFELIX and GreenOris are the only real military people here, the rest of you are frauds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
WoeBetide666:
JOSCOFELIX and GreenOris are the only real military people here, the rest of you are frauds.
Lol who dash me military, i am more of a KADVS/CJTF/VIGILANTE/YAN SA KAI/HUNTER

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
GreenOris:
You mean the title of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER and the monthly security vote is useless?
Oga must of these bandits and kidnappers are just like the cultists down south, there only difference is lack of political will to clamp them down

Really, governors really don't wield much powers, I would suggest they at least give governors a bit more power in utilising or controlling police and civil defence within certain scenarios, but if it escalates beyond a threshold they revert back to the control of their various federal headquarters.
Most governors can't even order their commissioner of police, unless they build a certain rapport or he has a wike type of personality.
Basically all a governor is now to security agencies is source of money and equipments, and this is why insecurity gets out of hand in the country.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Meanwhile, some minor successes worth celebrating across the northeast and northwest, reports has it that bandits are now demanding for cooked foods as ransom. Some notorious bandits were neutralized recently. ISWAP attempted to attack Bama again, they were defeated. A few weeks ago, they attempted to attack Maiduguri from different sides too, they were chased before they even managed to get close to the city.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
. .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
GreenOris:
The difference between Bandits and Cultists is as clear as the difference between the day and night.

They are not interchangeable.

Is just like comparing milo with peak milk.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Uchechi Promise Echefu from Mbeke in Isiala Mbano LGA, Imo State has emerged the best cadet for from Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna with First Class Honours in Computer Science in the faculty of Military Science and Inter Disciplinary Studies, IgbereTV reports.

She also received the following academic awards.
1. Commander in Chief best graduating cadet Academic Award .
2. Afe Bablola best Behaved graduating cadet Award .
3. Chief of Defence staff best graduating cadet Award in Military Science and Inter Disciplinary Studies.
4. Commandant Best graduating cadet in Computer Science.
5. Best graduating cadet in Navy.
https://www.facebook.com/100066650052568/posts/207559398142394/?app=fbl

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.