Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3049000 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
NA 72 MSF

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:
NA 72 MSF
have yuu noticed how rare their pictures are? I hardly ever see them, SBS and AFSF pics are easier to come by.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
have yuu noticed how rare their pictures are? I hardly ever see them, SBS and AFSF pics are easier to come by.

Yeap u r right.

But the 72 MSF are still very much in the frontlines, they av being working hand in hand with the AFSF. But since the southeast theatre most SBS commandos av being deployed there, they are needed there the most due to the south east terrain.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:
OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE: NO MORE TIME TO WASTE BY LIEUTENANT GENERAL TY BURATAI #COAS

I wish to reiterate that December is a month of decision. It is either we succeed in clearing the remnants of Boko Haram terrorists or we continue to live in perpetual circle of their atrocities in the North East. I hereby want to reassure all troops that I intend to return everybody back to Barracks in 2017 only leaving behind a strong, highly mobile, effective and motivated force
that will continue to do the good work that we have already started. In this regard we shall also bring reassurances to the populace as normalcy finally returns to the area.

Thank you all and God bless.
I am grateful to God for this Chief

now...I hope MOPOL & CTU squadrons are gingered to give whoever (spirits or mankind)
some akpu when de come asking

something tells me the 72MSF and police FIIB/CID will be the tip of the spear later on
NA needs that air arm now more than ever!! undecided

Victory for Nigeria
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
I am grateful to God for this Chief

now...I hope MOPOL & CTU squadrons are gingered to give whoever (spirits or mankind)
some akpu when de come asking

something tells me the 72MSF and police FIIB/CID will be the tip of the spear later on
NA needs that air arm now more than ever!! undecided

Victory for Nigeria

Exactly mate air cover and dominance is very crucial. Hoe I wish those gazelle hellos where the armed type with FLIR PODS.

The army chiefs should do something in upgrading those hellos, imagine what six armed gazelle can do.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:

Exactly mate air cover and dominance is very crucial. Hoe I wish those gazelle hellos where the armed type with FLIR PODS.

The army chiefs should do something in upgrading those hellos, imagine what six armed gazelle can do.
six gazelles equals angels of death cheesy
Intel + quick response(helos) + die hard MSF = game over for boko hardrams

OFF-TOPIC
undecided DICON license produces the Beretta m-12
one would have expected them to work on them to give us pic 2&3

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
six gazelles equals angels of death cheesy
Intel + quick response(helos) + die hard MSF = game over for boko hardrams

OFF-TOPIC
undecided DICON license produces the Beretta m-12
one would have expected them to work on them to give us pic 2&3

Well modified & in proved 2&3 pics.

I don't know how to say it, we love importing in Nigeria we don't encourage made in Nigeria things simply because we don't in prove and develope what we have. Great point you've made here mate what that guy in the first picture is holding is a relic.

Let's look at proforce defence company here in Nigeria ; one would think by now that the Defence industry should stop all importation of toyota hilux, all sort of wheeled APC and even the REVA MRAP. If the Nigeria defence ministry has partner well with the proforce well, they would av being producing a better and standard MRAP & commando's rangers vehicles by now.

A very bad procurement that should not be heard of by now are those vehicles(4x4 honkers) purchased by NAF & NDA.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
#NA

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
I so much love these AK 74/103 the Nigeria Navy is fielding now especially in the south-east. Just equipped with scope sights then it becomes more deadly.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:

Well modified & in proved 2&3 pics.

A very bad procurement that should not be heard of by now are those vehicles(4x4 honkers) purchased by NAF & NDA.
that Honker purchase was pure bewitchment by evil forces I think undecided

please wat happened to mekahog they've been dormant...I wish these guys would use blackmail to make MoD serious
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:
I so much love these AK 74/103 the Nigeria Navy is fielding now especially in the south-east. Just equipped with scope sights then it becomes more deadly.
Are they all navy ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
that Honker purchase was pure bewitchment by evil forces I think undecided

please wat happened to mekahog they've been dormant...I wish these guys would use blackmail to make MoD serious

I still see the Nigeria Police Force Mekahog in jos,abuja & sometimes in NPF HQ Lagos or did you mean the said factory they was to be established that never happened.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:
black rifles just smells of badassery all d tym
but y don't we just standardize on one rifle fa...we have a good relationship with Lucznik(maker or beryl)..why not get license production once and for all and stop all dz proliferation!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Are they all navy ?

Yeap.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:

I still see the Nigeria Police Force Mekahog in jos,abuja & sometimes in NPF HQ Lagos or did you mean the said factory they was to be established that never happened.
yeah the factory...the joint DCD-mekahog APC that tym would have spared us buying REVA and saving hard currency
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
black rifles just smells of badassery all d tym
but y don't we just standardize on one rifle fa...we have a good relationship with Lucznik(maker or beryl)..why not get license production once and for all and stop all dz proliferation!

The beryl is not that bad but left for me honestly I don't just like it. Especially the 500 batch variants that was supplied.

But that is not to say we can't improve them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
bidexiii:

The beryl is not that bad but left for me honestly I don't just like it. Especially the 500 batch variants that was supplied.

But that is not to say we can't improve them.
really? why don't like it?? its design or wah?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
yeah the factory...the joint DCD-mekahog APC that tym would have spared us buying REVA and saving hard currency

Exactly especially with these exchange rate now, the NAF chief complained bitterly on these exchange rate and I think that it's what is causing delay in the arrival of the hardware where expecting.

Now talking about the mekahog factory that was supposed to be built in Nigeria, those where the deep dark ages of corruption in the military/defence it never came to life.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
really? why don't like it?? its design or wah?

I'll be happy if these particular riffle was made standard issue for every infantry men. It's the later variant of riffle delivered.

If they can give us licence to produce these sexy riffle I'll be glad. But the AK riffle (74 or 103) is not bad either if we can get a license for that also.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2016
INSIDE (MESS & GYM AREA) NNS THUNDER.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2016
MORE NN PICS.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2016
UK Govt Admits Funding Isil and Al Shabaab

http://allafrica.com/stories/201612040148.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Arrival of the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal SB Abubakar

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Cross Section of dignitaries-Serving and Retired Officers

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2016
WELCOME TO THE INDUCTION CEREMONY OF SUPER MUSHSHAK. Live transmission on NTA from 1015hrs. Please stay tuned.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Live Press Conference of Operation Lafiya Dole Maiduguri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9_9ajeXBg
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Live now on NTAi : induction of the super Mushshak aircraft trainer.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Arrival of the GOH the Honorable Minister of Defence, ably represented by the Perm Sec MOD, Amb Danjuma Sheni

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Winging of new Pilots

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Handing over speech by the PAkistani Chief of Air Staff

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Now before I'm accused of appearing to not having learned anything from this splendid thread, let me state that I thoroughly enjoyed the history of the Mushark Bidexii shared here. However, when i turned 18, i thought i'd learn to fly and get me a pilot's license. Thus determined, i took myself to Biging Hill in the Uk and booked lessons with one of the flying clubs there. The aircraft i was tutored in was the Cessna 172. Turns out that the Cessna 172 is the aircraft most often used to teach newbies flying. I gave up flying, first lesson. The experience terrified me. The reason for this was that unlike commercial airlines the majority of us use when traveling abroad, the Cessna experience for me was weird. The aircraft was so slow it felt as though we were just hanging in mid-air, the whole of London spread out below. I never thought i had a problem with height until that moment. I realized, however (then and now) that as odd as it may seem, speed can be reassuring, the sense of moving from one point to another, i discovered, is why I've had no difficulty travling in a commercial ariline. When that Cessna landed, i dont mind confessing that i had an ovwhemling urge to kiss the ground.

Apologies for the anecdote above, so here's the thing. The Cessna is a common and unremarkable aircraft accessible to anyone with an interest in flying or ownership. In a sense, it is as unremarkable as muck in most regard apart from espousing its ubiquitousness and ruggedness and so on. The Cessna is propeller driven as is the Mushark, the Cessna is faster than the Mushark and seats more. Why then should the introduction of the Super Musahrk to Nigeria, a powerful Middle income, emerging Nation, be something to celebrate or be excited over?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Litmus:
Now before I'm accused of appearing to not having learned anything from this splendid thread, let me state that I thoroughly enjoyed the history of the Mushark Bidexii shared here. However, when i turned 18, i thought i'd learn to fly and get me a pilot's license. Thus determined, i took myself to Biging Hill in the Uk and booked lessons with one of the flying clubs there. The aircraft i was tutored in was the Cessna 172. Turns out that the Cessna 172 is the aircraft most often used to teach newbies flying. I gave up flying, first lesson. The experience terrified me. The reason for this was that unlike commercial airlines the majority of us use when traveling abroad, the Cessna experience for me was weird. The aircraft was so slow it felt as though we were just hanging in mid-air, the whole of London spread out below. I never thought i had a problem with height until that moment. I realized, however (then and now) that as odd as it may seem, speed can be reassuring, the sense of moving from one point to another, i discovered, is why I've had no difficulty travling in a commercial ariline. When that Cessna landed, i dont mind confessing that i had an ovwhemling urge to kiss the ground.

Apologies for the anecdote above, so here's the thing. The Cessna is a common and unremarkable aircraft accessible to anyone with an interest in flying or ownership. In a sense, it is as unremarkable as muck in most regard apart from espousing its ubiquitousness and ruggedness and so on. The Cessna is propeller driven as is the Mushark, the Cessna is faster than the Mushark and seats more. Why then should the introduction of the Super Musahrk to Nigeria, a powerful Middle income, emerging Nation, be something to celebrate or be excited over?

Tnks mate and for all ur grammar.

Am sorry to say the super Mushshak and the cessna are two different aircrafts with there intended purpose. Am not saying the cessna is not a good aircraft but av u thought of availability of spare parts and politics of getting such aircrafts from the United States. The CAS said something in an occasion last week even with ur money some countries i.e Americans will not sell to you.

We shouldn't just spilt words anyhow. Now body is over excited here but leave it or take it, it's a giant step. 21 other aircrafts are still on there way from Russia excluding the jf17 "quoting what the CAS Just said on the induction live on NTAi now".

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.