Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3038365 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2023
APS Nig. Ltd presenting its Tube launched kamikaze drone to Nigerian Defence research development bureau (DRDB).

Source;@jake

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ClearDway4me: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
bidexiii:

It's possible and yet difficult.
Depending on your field and how well you're connected

Thank you for the reply sir,
I would like to give it a try, I'm studying industrial and production engineering.
Where will I submit the SIWES letter to and the necessary step sir?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
bidexiii:
APS Nig. Ltd presenting its Tube launched kamikaze drone to Nigerian Defence research development bureau (DRDB).

Source;@jake

We are adapting faster than ever. Thats great news!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2023
SuperSixSeven:

We are adapting faster than ever. Thats great news!!

Yeah...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Breaking: Troops of Operation Hadarin Daji Neutralize Terrorists in Zamfara State, Recovers Arms

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2023
#BREAKING: In-order to avoid use of its MiG-29M2 fighter jets captured by RSF rebels in Sudan Egyptian Air Force has destroyed & damaged them in Merowe airport. Also, Egyptian AirForce has targeted & destroyed several fighter jets of Sudanese AirForce which had been captured by RSF.
At-least one of the Sudan Air Force's FTC-2000 dual seat fighters on deployment at Merowe airport is also targeted and destroyed by Egyptian AirForce. The aircraft hangar of the base is also destroyed. This is an attempt to prevent RSF (Rapid Support Forces) rebels from using them against Sudanese military.

Source of satellite images is Maxar Technologies.
& @babak

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2023
[/b]FG awaiting delivery of attack helicopters – Air force[b]

This is good news for me, I thought we are not going for the AH-1Z cobra attack helicopters again.

https://punchng.com/fg-awaiting-delivery-of-attack-helicopters-air-force/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2023
bidexiii:
Breaking: Troops of Operation Hadarin Daji Neutralize Terrorists in Zamfara State, Recovers Arms
Last Saturday around 9PM the NA ambush the terrorist around Birnin Gwari road between Buruku and Udawa and inflicted severe damage, infact i counted 17 bikes from the video i watched that was captured by the NA, I thought it will make news but....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2023
GreenOris:

Last Saturday around 9PM the NA ambush the terrorist around Birnin Gwari road between Buruku and Udawa and inflicted severe damage, infact i counted 17 bikes from the video i watched that was captured by the NA, I thought it will make news but....

Thanks for sharing mate.
Not all successful operations are reported to the media this days.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
bidexiii:
[/b]FG awaiting delivery of attack helicopters – Air force[b]

This is good news for me, I thought we are not going for the AH-1Z cobra attack helicopters again.

https://punchng.com/fg-awaiting-delivery-of-attack-helicopters-air-force/
Those 12 helicopters are already complete, they were initially meant for Pak before the cancellation. However the reason for the delay is that the US silently suspended the export because they want to either send the helicopters to Ukraine or use them to replace the fleet of any NATO member that sends aircraft to Ukraine, then build new ones for Nigeria.

The deal is still on, just that Nigeria may now get it from the production line rather than have those ones that were in storage.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Faithful007:
Those 12 helicopters are already complete, they were initially meant for Pak before the cancellation. However the reason for the delay is that the US silently suspended the export because they want to either send the helicopters to Ukraine or use them to replace the fleet of any NATO member that sends aircraft to Ukraine, then build new ones for Nigeria.

The deal is still on, just that Nigeria may now get it from the production line rather than have those ones that were in storage.

Happy that the deal is still on
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
bidexiii:
#NAF SOF
#PANTHERS

Chai! See big scope smiley
Is the guy hunting elephants?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
bidexiii:

Is this a vintage AK 47? Doesn't look like an AKM
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
bidexiii:
#BREAKING: In-order to avoid use of its MiG-29M2 fighter jets captured by RSF rebels in Sudan Egyptian Air Force has destroyed & damaged them in Merowe airport. Also, Egyptian AirForce has targeted & destroyed several fighter jets of Sudanese AirForce which had been captured by RSF.
At-least one of the Sudan Air Force's FTC-2000 dual seat fighters on deployment at Merowe airport is also targeted and destroyed by Egyptian AirForce. The aircraft hangar of the base is also destroyed. This is an attempt to prevent RSF (Rapid Support Forces) rebels from using them against Sudanese military.

& @babak

What a waste cry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
May the bond between you and Allah become stronger in this holy season. Eid Al Fitr Mubarak #Eid2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MUTERIKA(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
bidexiii:
May the bond between you and Allah become stronger in this holy season. Eid Al Fitr Mubarak #Eid2023
Amin.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nigerian Air Force CASC CH-4B (4) and CH-3A (3) combat UAVs at an unknown base in the NW.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pocom16: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigeria vs South Africa military 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blfo2OlOmVM
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
A Nigerian Air Force Cessna 525B CitationJet CJ3 surveillance aircraft made a gear-up landing on the grass to the right of runway 18R at Lagos-Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
pocom16:
Nigeria vs South Africa military 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blfo2OlOmVM
Stop posting rubbish here, how many times will u post thesame link over and over.
Look for other ways to boost traffic to ur channel rather than spamming this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pocom16: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
QuietMynd:

Stop posting rubbish here, how many times will u post thesame link over and over.
Look for other ways to boost traffic to ur channel rather than spamming this thread.
I believe I posted this once..

I don't see why you are boiling over it..
Besides, it isn't entire unrelated to the thread

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 6:47am On Apr 23, 2023
pocom16:

I believe I posted this once..

I don't see why you are boiling over it..
Besides, it isn't entire unrelated to the thread
Nop, u ve posted it b4, nd u posted it in the other thread also.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MAN1960: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
QuietMynd:

Nop, u ve posted it b4, nd u posted it in the other thread also.

I think you should leave him alone, besides I do post things in both threads

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Exnavyboy62: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
bidexiii:
A Nigerian Air Force Cessna 525B CitationJet CJ3 surveillance aircraft made a gear-up landing on the grass to the right of runway 18R at Lagos-Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

Our pilots are really top notch professionals. Landing on a grass with the belly. Isn't this the second time this is happening without the the plane going up in flames from friction??
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Army kills 35 terrorists, destroys 12 camps in Sambisa Forest

The Nigeria Army Troops of the 21-Armored Brigade, Bama, Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK) and 199 Special Forces Battalion in collaboration with Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF), have killed 35 Boko Haram terrorists in the ongoing clearance operation in Sambisa Forest.

The troops headed by one Brig. Gen. Victor Unachukwu a.k.a Emperor, made the unprecedented incursions into the Boko Haram hideouts in its determined efforts to completely eliminate the Boko Haram Terrorists insurgents hibernating along the fringes of the Sambisa forest.

An Intelligence sources told Zagazola Makama, a Counter Insurgency Expert and Security analyst in the Lake Chad region, that the clearance Operation which began from Awulari

on April 17, progressed further into other identified insurgents’ camps around Garno and Alafa.

He said that the troops further stormed and cleared Izzah and Farisu on April 19, where the troops ferociously engaged dozens of the resisting terrorists in a heavy gunbattle.

The troops overpowered the terrorists after about 30 minutes of gunbattle, killing 18 of them and recovered several motorcycles, AK 47 rifles and an Anti AirCraft gun.

According to him, one member of the Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF), unfortunately paid the supreme price during the encounter.

The troops further moved to Farisu where they eliminated an additional 8 terrorists. In Alafa, three terrorists were killed, including one Commander, simply identified as "Salafi" was killed, while two motorcycles were recovered.

On April 20, In Ukuba, the ground troops made contact with another set of the insurgents, killing seven. While others escaped with bullet wounds. The troops recovered one truck and two 122 artillery guns.

The gallant troops moved further to clear Garin Glucose where they nutrialised additional two terrorists while other terrorists hastily withdrew and avoided making contact with the approaching troops .

At the end of the three days special Operations, the troops successfully cleared terrorists hideouts in Garno, Alafa, Alafa D, Garin Doctor, Njumia, Izzah, Farisu, Somalia, Ukuba, Garin Glucose, Garin Ba'aba, Bula Abu Amir, communities in Bama Local Government Area in Borno state.

In the course of the operation, some women that were held captive by the insurgents were rescued.

Source: @zagazola

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
bidexiii:

& @babak

Egyptian military transport planes and naval vessels to arrive soon in Port Sudan for evacuation operations.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
MAN1960:

I think you should leave him alone, besides I do post things in both threads
U should have posted the video with this acct, instead of using a strange acct.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
bidexiii:
Army kills 35 terrorists, destroys 12 camps in Sambisa Forest

The Nigeria Army Troops of the 21-Armored Brigade, Bama, Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK) and 199 Special Forces Battalion in collaboration with Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF), have killed 35 Boko Haram terrorists in the ongoing clearance operation in Sambisa Forest.

The troops headed by one Brig. Gen. Victor Unachukwu a.k.a Emperor, made the unprecedented incursions into the Boko Haram hideouts in its determined efforts to completely eliminate the Boko Haram Terrorists insurgents hibernating along the fringes of the Sambisa forest.

An Intelligence sources told Zagazola Makama, a Counter Insurgency Expert and Security analyst in the Lake Chad region, that the clearance Operation which began from Awulari

on April 17, progressed further into other identified insurgents’ camps around Garno and Alafa.

He said that the troops further stormed and cleared Izzah and Farisu on April 19, where the troops ferociously engaged dozens of the resisting terrorists in a heavy gunbattle.

The troops overpowered the terrorists after about 30 minutes of gunbattle, killing 18 of them and recovered several motorcycles, AK 47 rifles and an Anti AirCraft gun.

According to him, one member of the Civilian Joint Task Force(CJTF), unfortunately paid the supreme price during the encounter.

The troops further moved to Farisu where they eliminated an additional 8 terrorists. In Alafa, three terrorists were killed, including one Commander, simply identified as "Salafi" was killed, while two motorcycles were recovered.

On April 20, In Ukuba, the ground troops made contact with another set of the insurgents, killing seven. While others escaped with bullet wounds. The troops recovered one truck and two 122 artillery guns.

The gallant troops moved further to clear Garin Glucose where they nutrialised additional two terrorists while other terrorists hastily withdrew and avoided making contact with the approaching troops .

At the end of the three days special Operations, the troops successfully cleared terrorists hideouts in Garno, Alafa, Alafa D, Garin Doctor, Njumia, Izzah, Farisu, Somalia, Ukuba, Garin Glucose, Garin Ba'aba, Bula Abu Amir, communities in Bama Local Government Area in Borno state.

In the course of the operation, some women that were held captive by the insurgents were rescued.

Source: @zagazola

It has been confirmed Nigerian Troops have captured Notorious ISWAP Commander Alhaji Baana alive and eliminated another commander Salafi.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 1:06am On Apr 25, 2023
bidexiii:

Egyptian military transport planes and naval vessels to arrive soon in Port Sudan for evacuation operations.

Dang what’s going on up there? Another civil war? Heard they recently agreed to a ceasefire.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2023
Odunayaw:
All this one is your opinion and not popular opinion.

And I'm still traveling without being scared of kidnappers. Stop blanket statements

Learn how to accept the truth

What they are telling you is the truth...insecurity is so high in Nigeria ..stop pretense

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.