Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019430 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:08pm On Apr 12
[/b]History made!

Princess Owowoh becomes the first-ever female officer cadet from Nigeria to graduate from the UK’s @RMASandhurst.

24-year-old Officer Cadet Princess is an inspiration to many young women who dream to lead

#ServetoLead
#NA[b]

Princess Owowoh becomes first Nigerian female officer cadet to graduate from the UK’s Royal Military Academy
https://www./princess-owowoh-becomes-first-nigerian-female-officer-cadet-goupf?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android&utm_campaign=share_via

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 12:53am On Apr 17
Covert1:
While y’all chasing bandits in a rat race that never ends, Russia has just arrived Niger Republic with Air Defence Systems and military instructors. T’is what happens when clow.ns who have no clue snatch, grab and run with power they not what to do with it except to loot the National Treasure in broad daylight. The APC is scourge on Nigeria’s destiny. Only bad news. Assimi Goita’s junta should never have been allowed to happen, he precipitated this whole crisis from Mali to Burkina Faso, Guinea and now Niger Republic. Now an existential geopolitical threat now exists right on Nigeria’s borders; a more dangerous foe not motorcycle riding bandits & maurauding terrorists with no air cover. Who knows what system is been set up if it’s an S-300/ S-400 then you can forget Nigeria’s first strike deterrence stand-off capability. This the heavy price you pay for an illegitimate government in Abuja.

I repeat y’all just wasting time while the world has left us behind. No justice, no humanity just keeping up appearances with grandiose noises.

https://p.dw.com/p/4eg2J

Tampon; need one?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:21am On Apr 17
[/b]Troops obliterate ISWAP terrorists in Timbuktu, destroy 2 gun trucks, recover Howitzer Artillery gun[b]

Troops of the Nigerian Army swooped on the stronghold of Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) terrorists in Timbuktu triangle of the Lake Chad Region, killing scores of the fighters.

The week-long clearance operation being carried out by the troops of Sector 2, Special Forces Brigade of the Nigerian Army, HYBRID forces and Civilian JTF, in coordination with the Nigerian Air Force that provided aerial cover and reconnaissance duties, stormed and eliminated dozens of terrorists in the general area.

The strikes in Kafa and Mafi general area by the NAF Component, on April 15, resulted to the total obliteration of two vehicles and the decimation of all the fighters on board.

Again several terrorists were killed when they fell under the overwhelming superior fire power of the troops on April 16, 2024. The troops recovered one hilux truck and another on 1 x 105 Pack Howitzer.

The renewed vigor and determination of the troops and the synergy between the ground and air forces that produced the successful result have elicited joy among citizens in the area who expressed optimism that indeed, the days of the terrorist are numbered,” the source added.

By: Zagazola Makama

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:21am On Apr 17
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 7:24pm On Apr 17
Nigeria is a failed state.

That’s exactly the reason bandits and terrorists are having a field day and the problem intractable. No surprises when gangsters and lunatics have taken over the asylum. Why would the country get better when you have APC sycophants and mediocres defending ineptitude, incompetence and corruption in broad daylight.

I’m since done with this sh.it. What a fake life. Until there is justice, equity and fairness in the system it’s a waste of time for everybody. Nigeria will never succeed when the worst rule the best, where there is wealth without enterprise, where tribalists, ethnic jingoists and “religious” irredentists hold sway for narrow, primordial, archaic agendas.

This is the bitter truth and until we accept that truth no one will ever take us serious, ever! Take the green passport and go to Kenya or any average African country or Turkey etc and let us see how you will be treated whether as the citizen of the supposedly giant of Africa or a reject of the earth.

You find out I’m right when in the 21st Century it is only sentimental Nigerians for the very same reasons they have ruined their country through Islamafascism claim a third world country like Iran that has not delivered an airstrike in decades has hypersonic capability only deployable by attack aircraft. Oshey lol grin

Below is the best aircraft we can offer and the best among them the JF-17 is only 3 in the 21st Century. No sea going missile armed Frigate or Destroyers. No advanced Air Defence Systems. No frontline modern MBTs in required numbers. Meanwhile politicians are getting fat and sharing money and expect to go up against Pantsirs, Iglas, S-300 / S-400 in Niger Republic.

We have been screaming for decades yet this is the best we’ve arrived at in 2024 with a “president” that’s on record to have forfeited narcotics money to a foreign entity, fraudulent educational background, age, nationality yet somehow still became president, only in Nigeria. That tells you all you need to know.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Floky215: 8:47pm On Apr 17
Covert1:
Why Lockheeds New Mako Hypersonic Missile Is A Game Changer.

Abeg forget the West & Israel are light years ahead. Just humble yourself in Nigeria [it’s all noise], stop the rant about Iran, they stand no chance. People like us don’t talk anyhow. As I talk am na so it will happen. And if there’s any reason for otherwise I’ll tell you. But right now If you doubt get your popcorn, get on your sofa and watch the show to come.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-and-world/why-lockheeds-new-mako-hypersonic-missile-is-a-gamechanger/amp_articleshow/109203341.cms

Why nah..?
We are still battling and having sleepless night over unending battle with tyre slippers wearing illiterate bandits, wielding AK Rifles..!!

Wetin concern us with hypersonic missile..!! Even the little equipments we have are been captured and burnt and ending up as iron condemn...!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 11:42am On Apr 18
grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 8:58pm On Apr 22
Covert1:
Nigeria is a failed state.

I’m since done with this sh.it. What a fake life. Until there is justice, equity and fairness in the system it’s a waste of time for everybody. Nigeria will never succeed when the worst rule the best, where there is wealth without enterprise, where tribalists, ethnic jingoists and “religious” irredentists hold sway for narrow, primordial, archaic agendas.

This is the bitter truth and until we accept that truth no one will ever take us serious, ever! Take the green passport and go to Kenya or any average African country or Turkey etc and let us see how you will be treated whether as the citizen of the supposedly giant of Africa or a reject of the earth.

To be fair, there is no place where Nigerians are treated worse than Nigeria itself. If we have no self respect why and for what should others respect us? A country where you can't succeed if you're not moraly corrupt. Every schoolboy learns that, you only have to look at the policeman on the corner. I hate the elites and our traditional rulers who have been destroying Nigeria for so long that it makes you ashamed of your country.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Floky215: 10:15pm On Apr 22
SuperSixSeven:

To be fair, there is no place where Nigerians are treated worse than Nigeria itself. If we have no self respect why and for what should others respect us? A country where you can't succeed if you're not moraly corrupt. Every schoolboy learns that, you only have to look at the policeman on the corner. I hate the elites and our traditional rulers who have been destroying Nigeria for so long that it makes you ashamed of your country.

The country’s heros the youth are advised to look upto, see as icons and emulate are all criminals and crooks ...!!

Tell me how would the future leaders not follow same pattern..!!

Even those charged with the responsibility of maintaining order don't know their left from right...!!

Nigeria is in for a very long night..!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blakjewelry(m): 1:11am On Apr 23
SuperSixSeven:

Are the elites from Mars or pluto? The biggest problem with Nigerians is they like to complain when they are not the one caught committing the crime. Those of you who berate the country will steal from it whenever you have the chance. I love my country no matter what, I hope to see it a better country some day but what I will never do is bad mouth it every single chance I get. If you claim you love your country do the little you can, one plus one is two and by so doing the good will multiply and gradually cancel out the negative.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blakjewelry(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23
Covert1:

Lol grin

You must be a kid. How many here can remember from childhood the years of promising steady power supply and increasing power generation grin Well this is 2024, sounds familiar! Just imagine while countries are living in the 21st century a country Nigeria’s size with human and mineral resources is still talking about non-existent 6,000 Megawatts. Isn’t that a curse.

They haven’t added enough wasteful decades to your years so you can’t see what elders see on the tree top sitting down. Except you are eating from the tiller what has Nigeria done for you. A country that takes everything and gives nothing back. Any Nigerian you see making strides did it on personal effort. Don’t let Nigeria happen to you. The only way to change the country is to take back that power from the criminals that have seized it and completely re-imagine the country otherwise I’m old enough to predict it will never change. There are still a few good men. Their antecedents tell us they are and until that happens there is no prospect for change. Only misery.

If you’re a youth get out while you can.
I am very certain I am older than you. Again I ask the people messing up the country are they aliens or built in a factory with a default settings to be crooks, are they not the average Nigerian that goes up the ladder? We keep mentioning the elders, what of the likes of Bello and edu, are they not young?

What of the thousands of youths who found themselves into yahoo as a calling. OK you mentioned if you are a youth get out. So what happened to thousand of youth who got out and still decided to engage in criminal activities like drug, fraud and prostitution, see the mind of average Nigerian is already warped, we all need to change and the funny thing is you thing the warped mindset na open eye.

Nigeria is my country even though I am not the position to serve doesn't I have given up just, yes the problem seems hopeless doesn't mean trashing her is going to solve anything, I can only criticize constructively.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 4:28pm On Apr 23
NAF M-346FA

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blakjewelry(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23
Covert1:

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Clearly you are the kid here and my question for you is "what are you still doing in Nigeria?"

Most of your post here reek of bitterness not patriotism, wonder why I choose to mention you out everybody here even though I am silent follower of the thread, it is because your every comment and is pack full of ressentiment.

I myself is not a fan of APC but elections are over but guys like will rather things get worse just because your own wish didn't come through.

You have never for once drop anything useful except insults and curses mehn you are sick.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 1:17am On Apr 24
Covert1:
Is this a good idea? Under a corrupt Tinubu administration! Nigerian governments since the return of democracy in 1999 [except for the Olusegun and Yar’Adua administrations] have been known to loot repatriated funds and reserves. I do not support this. The Nigerian people should resist this. Tinubu is at it again. He’s touched OPL 245 Nigeria’s largest offshore oil field benefiting his cousin [actually himself], something his predecessors dared not touch and now this. His CBN governor & Finance Minister are there to give him Nigeria like they did Lagos State. Tinubu has captured Lagos, now Nigeria.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/opinion/star-blogs/2024-04-22-nigeria-repatriates-gold-reserves-amidst-concerns-over-us-economy/

Your guy didn’t win get over it maybe next election.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24
No matter how altruistic you feel there is a reason why this place is a Military/Security Service thread.

Don't be a nuisance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.