Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042774 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 05, 2018
cutievik:
is this pix recent?
tdayof:

Doing what?
I tried getting in touch with the photographer, hopefully he replies soon.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 05, 2018
Ddd
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Josfactz:

In/dia helped set up the Nigerian defence academy
And the command and staff college CSC at jaji
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Hhh
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Holding your post ransom grin

U want to get me in trouble

if u want take a snapshot of the post no problem, but plz delete it here
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Seened: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
He is a Flight Lieutenant smiley and the loss wasn't connected to the crashsite attack.

It's good to see you haven't been yanked off Nairaland like Nigerdeltaboi

Adieu to the those who gave their all.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by saintjoel(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
He is a Flight Lieutenant smiley and the loss wasn't connected to the crashsite attack.

Sorry, captain airborne is a flight lieutenant . Do you know him, it's possible you know my cousin too, he's a major and also airborne.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by saintjoel(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2018
bidexiii:

A flight lieutenant or a captain.....

I know we lost a captain,an AFSF.

He's a flight lieutenant, the captain part was a grave mistake.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2018
THEATRE COMMANDER INDUCTS CAMEROONIAN DEFENCE FORCES INTO OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE

The Theatre commander operation LAFIYA DOLE Major General Rogers Nicholas on Sunday 4th February 2018, led a joint team of Field Commanders from Operation LAFIYA DOLE and Cameroonian Defence Forces to formally receive and induct Cameroonian troops who arrived Gwoza to join in the ongoing counter terrorism and counter insurgency operations in the north eastern Nigeria and the borders between Nigeria and Cameroon.

Welcoming the troops into the theatre of operation, the Theatre Commander charged them to exhibit discipline and professionalism in the discharge of their assigned tasks and duties. He urged them to be courageous and display aggression towards the insurgents during operations. Major General Nicholas also admonished the troops to be obedient to instructions from their commander's, adding that their compliance with these instructions will facilitate the decisive defeat of the insurgents sooner than expected.
The Theatre Commander was accompanied by the leader of the Cameroonian Defence Forces delegation Brigadier General Djonkeb Frederick, the General Officer Commanding 7 Division Major General Ibrahim Yusuf, the Chief of Staff Headquarters, Theatre Command, Brigadier General IL Akinlawon and other senior military officers from both countries. The Theatre Commander along with the senior officers also inspected the equipment of the newly inducted Cameroonian troops. The troops and their equipment were subsequently handed over to the General Officer Commanding 7 Division who is also the Commander Sector 1 of Operation LAFIYA DOLE.

Colonel Onyema Nwachukwu
Deputy Director Public Relations
Theatre Command Operation LAFIYA DOLE

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2018
Photos....

Guys what do you think about these new development.......

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2018
More....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Concl photos....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Seened: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Talk about coming to the prom prepared shocked
@ the Cameroonian gear
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2018
Seened:
Talk about coming to the prom prepared shocked
@ the Cameroonian gear

They coming to learn our tactics, stratrgies, equipments and so on......on the job, i will advice the use them as their own fighting team and reduce the amount of know how about us, they are been exposed to

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2018
bidexiii:

A flight lieutenant or a captain.....

I know we lost a captain,an AFSF.
I meant the owner of the Facebook post he shared. We lost a captain also.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2018
saintjoel:

Sorry, captain airborne is a flight lieutenant . Do you know him, it's possible you know my cousin too, he's a major and also airborne.
I know all Army officers from 56RC to 62RC.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Seened:

It's good to see you haven't been yanked off Nairaland like Nigerdeltaboi

Adieu to the those who gave their all.
I dey kampe grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Seened: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
Stephandeswardt:

They coming to learn our tactics, stratrgies, equipments and so on......on the job, i will advice the use them as their own fighting team and reduce the amount of know how about us, they are been exposed to

I agree.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by saintjoel(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I know all Army officers from 56RC to 62RC. I am 59.

nice..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I meant the owner of the Facebook post he shared. We lost a captain also.

Wow....... embarassed

May there souls R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
RANDOM PICTURES

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
26 MORE BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS SURRENDER TO OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE

Following ongoing onslaught by troops of Operation Lafiya Dole conducting Operations DEEP PUNCH 2 in the Sambisa forest, additional 26 insurgents have surrendered to troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE.The insurgents who surrendered from the Damboa general area of southern Borno also submitted their weapons to the troops.

Parading the surrendered insurgents before international and local press correspondents, the Theatre Commander Major General Rogers Nicholas told the insurgents that all Nigerians were delighted to witness their penitence and abandonment of Boko Haram's hypocritical ideology and futile struggle. He assured them of adequate safety and subsequent participation in the Federal Government's deradicalization and rehabilitation program under the auspices of Operation SAFE CORRIDOR adding, that no surrendered insurgents will be harmed by troops of Operation Lafiya Dole. Gen Nicholas further urged them to call on their contemporaries who are still putting up resistance and fleeing, to reject Boko Haram hypocritical leaders and surrender to troops nearest to their locations.

Some of the surrendered insurgents who interacted with members of the press disclosed that the ranks of the Boko Haram insurgents have been severely depleted and fatigued, hence the resort to abandoning the struggle and surrendering.They also called on their comrades to turn in themselves to troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE assuring that no harm will be done to them if they surrender voluntarily.

The Theatre Commander enjoined members of the press to as a matter of necessity use their various media to counter Boko Haram ideological narratives and indoctrination.

Colonel Onyema Nwachukwu
Deputy Director Public Relations
Theatre Command Operation Lafiya Dole

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
bidexiii:
RANDOM PICTURES
these ones need spanking. Very annoying seeing other countries' flags and this time INSIGNIA on our men.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
bidexiii:
Photos....

Guys what do you think about these new development.......
They came prepared ! shocked I say we work with them and get rid of this regional nuisance once and for all (not that extremist ideologies can be defeated by military action alone)

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
NAF Jaguars

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
NAF regmt

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
NAF Jaguars

Which these birds where is still operational
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
@odunayaw see another soldier that needs spanking..... grin shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
bidexiii:
@odunayaw see another soldier that needs spanking..... grin shocked grin
Serious spanking. Why the hell do they keep doing that?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Xbee007:
Serious spanking. Why the hell do they keep doing that?

I don't get... doing what?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.