Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,152 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3072479 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
tdayof:

Cost : 350 USD.

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: 48 hours.

CaptainStephen:
from kingsway building abi, because you can't access first bank or CBN to gain cover.
grin grin

Sniper Rifle wont be a bad idea Senior men... If it is the right Sniper Rifle.
Below is McMillan Tac-50
A 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle. It currently holds the world record for longest kill 3,540 meters.
Which means I could even pop you from my bed.

Interestingly, the Rifle is anti material. So if you like wear 300 Kevlar vests or body amours... All I need is a line of sight for just 20seconds. Afterwards you will be dinning with Jesus Christ at the feet of Abraham. grin grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Sniper Rifle wont be a bad idea sir... If it is the right Sniper Rifle.
Below is McMillan Tac-50
A 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle. It currently holds the world record for longest kill 3,540 meters.
Which means I could even pop you from my bed.

Interestingly, the Rifle is anti material. So if you like wear 300 Kevlar vests or body amours... All I need is a line of sight for just 20seconds. Afterwards you will be dinning with Jesus Christ at the feet of Abraham. grin grin

The good news here is you won't be able to access such sniper grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
bidexiii:
#RANDOM

abiodunalasa:

Pls I have Qs about these AFSF niggers...

1. Do they all go to Russia or Pakistan or one of those former Soviet Countries for training ?

2. What becomes of their beautiful AFSF Uniform after returning to their old units ?

Senior bidexiii help me attempts this questions pls
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
tdayof:

The good news here is you won't be able to access such sniper grin

I will be having it in 5days 6hours sir cheesy

I dont need another Sniper sir. I will be doing it my self grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I will be having it in 5days 6hours sir cheesy

I dont need another Sniper sir. I will be doing it my self grin

Nigerian Customs service will be ready to pick you up during clearance grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
tdayof:

Nigerian Customs service will be ready to pick you up during clearance grin

Look at this bros sha cheesy
You have no idea about... Ok let me just keep kwayet lipsrsealed
Let's wait and see
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BruncleZuma: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Syria war: Israeli fighter jet crashes under Syria fire, military says

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-43014081
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
FLASH: Boko Haram Terrorists meet their Waterloo in Goniri, Borno state
https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/962168620704034816
Why are their vehicles always so mangled up after attack by Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Xbee007:
FLASH: Boko Haram Terrorists meet their Waterloo in Goniri, Borno state
https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/962168620704034816
Why are their vehicles always so mangled up after attack by Nigerian Army

Boho haram is having a bad time..... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
bidexiii:

When was these...?
I just saw it on Sahara reporter Twitter page.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Xbee007:

I just saw it on Sahara reporter Twitter page.

Okay....just checked.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Senior bidexiii help me attempts this questions pls

Some where trained in Russia/Belarus ....

Another different set drawn from the army and airforce where trained in Pakistan.

For the 2nd question I don't know what becomes of the AFSF uniform after returning to there old units.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
bidexiii:

Another different set drawn from the army and airforce where trained in Pakistan.

For the 2nd question I don't know what becomes of the AFSF uniform after returning to there old units.
well a base is been built for them to be a dedicated formation.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:
So AFSF will be a permanent SF battalion ?
Oboyy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
So AFSF will be a permanent SF battalion ? Oboyy
yeap check last years budget it was highlighted there.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
bidexiii:

Thanks sir
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
NAF repelling course

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:

But I saw on this thread where Air force AFSF were been taken to a therapy meant for North East returnee before rejoining their old unit undecided

AFSF is currently under the control of the Army... Will they still continue to be should they become a dedicated arm... Or they will assume independence Just like the United States Marine Corps?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:
yeap check last years budget it was highlighted there.

That's good then.....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

But I saw on this thread where Air force AFSF were been taken to a therapy meant for North East returnee before rejoining their old unit undecided

AFSF is currently under the control of the Army... Will they still continue to be should they become a dedicated arm... Or they will assume independence Just like the United States Marine Corps?
Its not under the sole control of the Army, its a tri service formation under DHQ, Most of them returned due to things still picking off from the scratch. As soon as proper logistics are put in place they are expected to be stationed permanently as a unit.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by saintjoel(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bidexiii, how true is this. Just read it on Femi Adesina's facebook wall..

PRESIDENT BUHARI WELCOMES THE RELEASE OF UNIMAID LECTURERS, 10 POLICE WIVES

The Department of State Services, DSS Saturday briefed President Muhammadu Buhari on the release, through negotiations, of three University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) lecturers abducted by suspected Boko Haram terrorists in Magumeri, Borno State.

Also released from the Boko Haram terrorists are 10 women, kidnapped in a raid by the militant group on a military/police convoy on Damboa road, near Maiduguri.

Their release followed a series of negotiations as directed by President Buhari and was facilitated by the International Committee of the Red Cross, ICRC.

According to the brief given by the DSS, all 13 rescued persons are in the custody of the service and are on their way to Abuja with the assistance of the Nigerian Army and the Air Force.
In expectation of their being brought to the DSS headquarters, a team of doctors and psychologists has been placed on standby. The rescued persons may be presented to the President and thereafter released to their families, if there are no issues of security or medical concerns.

The President, who got step by step progress reports on the lengthy negotiations while they took place, received the good news with a lot of happiness. He commended all those who in one way or the other helped in making the release possible.

He then urged the DSS and the Nigerian Army to intensify efforts to bring home the remaining Chibok Girls still in the custody of the terrorists.
The Director-General, Malam Lawal Daura, assured the President that they were working hard to bring home the remaining girls and, as soon as possible, bring the Chibok Girls saga to an end.

GARBA SHEHU

SSAP (Media and Publicity)

February 10, 2018

PRESIDENT BUHARI WELCOMES THE RELEASE OF UNIMAID LECTURERS, 10 POLICE WIVES

The Department of State Services, DSS Saturday briefed President Muhammadu Buhari on the release, through negotiations, of three University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) lecturers abducted by suspected Boko Haram terrorists in Magumeri, Borno State.

Also released from the Boko Haram terrorists are 10 women, kidnapped in a raid by the militant group on a military/police convoy on Damboa road, near Maiduguri.

Their release followed a series of negotiations as directed by President Buhari and was facilitated by the International Committee of the Red Cross, ICRC.

According to the brief given by the DSS, all 13 rescued persons are in the custody of the service and are on their way to Abuja with the assistance of the Nigerian Army and the Air Force.
In expectation of their being brought to the DSS headquarters, a team of doctors and psychologists has been placed on standby. The rescued persons may be presented to the President and thereafter released to their families, if there are no issues of security or medical concerns.

The President, who got step by step progress reports on the lengthy negotiations while they took place, received the good news with a lot of happiness. He commended all those who in one way or the other helped in making the release possible.

He then urged the DSS and the Nigerian Army to intensify efforts to bring home the remaining Chibok Girls still in the custody of the terrorists.
The Director-General, Malam Lawal Daura, assured the President that they were working hard to bring home the remaining girls and, as soon as possible, bring the Chibok Girls saga to an end.

GARBA SHEHU

SSAP (Media and Publicity)

February 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
^^^^ Glad they finally got their freedom. BTW, how did they rescue this people? Military raid or they paid ransom I guess we will never know the real truth.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
BREAKING: Boko Haram releases university lecturers, policewomen

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/258227-breaking-boko-haram-releases-university-lecturers-policewomen.html

These is great news...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Its not under the sole control of the Army, its a tri service formation under DHQ, Most of them returned due to things still picking off from the scratch. As soon as proper logistics are put in place they are expected to be stationed permanently as a unit.

Good to know. Thanks sir.
And I hope their base will be in South West cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Here I am hoping(in future) they'd be employed to tackle terrorism outside our borders all the way to Libya and Chad
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Odunayaw:
Here I am hoping(in future) they'd be employed to tackle terrorism outside our borders all the way to Libya and Chad
time will tell.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 6:04am On Feb 11, 2018
inside the cockpit of a UPDAF SU-30MK2 Jet

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Opp Deep punch II continues to yield positive results

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:26am On Feb 11, 2018
UPDATE ON OPERATION DEEP PUNCH II: TROOPS CLEARE MORE ENCLAVES, RESCUE ELDERLY WOMAN AND GRAND DAUGHTER

Troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE have continued to record success in Operation DEEP PUNCH II inside Sambisa forest. Just yesterday, Friday 9th February 2018, they have cleared some discovered enclaves and rescued an elderly woman and her grand daughter. The ongoing operation will continue until all abducted persons are rescued from the Boko Haram terrorist wherever they might be. Consequently, communities must remain vigilant and report strange persons or unusual movements and escapees.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:27am On Feb 11, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Opp Deep punch II continues to yield positive results

I love the way these guys gear-up

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:36am On Feb 11, 2018
A Photo of one of the f-16 block 52 of the Egyptian Air Force.... to ula for glory.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Shot at the top of one of the early warning and air control aircraft (Aew & C) of E2c Hawk 2000 of the Egyptian Air Force (Snapshot of the second statement of our armed forces)
It is an American-made early warning aircraft that we possess with 8 aircraft.. Aircraft equipped with a giant-145-APS-145 radar capable of tracking 2000 Wild, sea and air targets at once and.. The Maximum range is 640 km and can detect jets from up to 550 km and provide full detection capability at a 360-Degree Angle and aircraft capable of flying 4 and a half hours.
The plane's radar is immune to jamming, and it's capable of covering 25 million km 3 in the one -
Who wants to know the tasks of the plane find the details on the link: http:///jqbYh
The shot at the bottom is the extent to which the plane has been detected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.