Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3066485 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
“BREAKING NEWS: Abubakar Shekau on the run, dressed in woman attire as Nigerian Troops push to deliver him as ValentineGift”

Just checked my calendar. It's no where near April.

Is this true?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
tdayof:

Just checked my calendar. It's no where near April.

Is this true?
bidexiii:

Common his these a joke or what.. grin

Although I have heard rumours that his on the run....
Joke ke ? The guy pick race !

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Malawian peacekeepers carrying south Korea K2C riffles

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Wow they should not allow that barstard to sleep away again...... shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS FACTIONAL LEADER ABUBAKAR SHEKAU ON THE RUN DRESSED IN WOMAN ATTIRE

The concerted efforts of troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE on the ongoing clearance of the Boko Haram terrorists through Operation DEEP PUNCH II has been yielding tremendous results. Troops have successfully been clearing Boko Haram camps in Sambisa forest including Camp Zairo. They have also rescued civilians being held hostages by the terrorists, recovered arms, ammunition, Improvised Explosives Devices (IED) factories and making materials as well as other equipment. Consequently, the terrorists are in disarray and scampering for safety while others were surrendering.

Credible information from arrested and surrendered insurgents indicated that the purported Boko Haram terrorists group factional leader, Abubakar Shekau could not bear the heat anymore as he has abandoned his followers, he is running for his dear life. He is desperately trying to escape the theatre disguised as a woman dressed in Hijab. We reliably gathered that to avoid detection Abubakar Shekau alternates between blue and black coloured hijabs. He was last seen in a black hijab.

We therefore call on all those remaining Boko Haram terrorists to know that they are following a coward moving about in hijab disguised as a woman. We also request all the remaining Boko Haram members to come out from hiding and lay down their arms and be treated humanely.

While concerted efforts are ongoing to track and apprehend the fugitive terrorist leader, we implore also members of the public, especially the residents of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States to be more vigilant, security conscious and be on the look out of Abubakar Shekau and other terrorists that might disguise as women to escape.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bidexiii what APC/LAV does Dicon plan to produce at its assembly plant that has been under construction for the past 2.5 years

Pic: OTOKAR Cobra 2

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Bidexiii what APC/LAV does Dicon plan to produce at its assembly plant that has been under construction for the past 2.5 years

Pic: OTOKAR Cobra 2

I love the OTOKAR Cobra 2.. wink

I don't av an idea but I suspect it's going to look like the IGIRIGI or PROFORCE specification/looks. Since they are partnering with PROFORCE.

But I don't know what they have been building since all these years

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-43624/

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
bidexiii:

How battle effective his these riffle and cost per unit
i can only tell you its among the most expensive assault rifles in the world,even scar rifles sold commercial in the US.owning one is considered as a sign of opulence
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
#RANDOM

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

If the guy can be arrested alive, I'll be super happy. They should take him to every barracks in Nigeria, then we can all flog him.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MikeCZA: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Such reports should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Josfactz: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2018

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Yess!.... Till this day I don’t know the manufacturer of those things
Actually Streit...assembled here
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Josfactz: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
.The folks at @USAfricaCommand kindly fulfilled my FOI request on the recent sale of A-29 Super Tucanos to Nigeria. Haven't read through it all yet, but here is a link to the information reverted: https:///JzD9c2C6TP

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
tdayof:

If the guy can be arrested alive, I'll be super happy. They should take him to every barracks in Nigeria, then we can all flog him.

grin grin my my...he won't survive it
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
bidexiii:

How battle effective his these riffle and cost per unit

One of the most accurate modern assault rifles I've ever fired. Where they put the safety selector is a problem though. Not easy from fire to automatic and back again.
The Recces have 2 complaints:
1) With an EO Tech sight mounted on the top rail, there's overlap which makes racking the charging handle difficult; and
2) The forward momentum of the bolt doesn't work well with certain kinds of thermal scopes.

Me, I was just impressed that even on automatic I easily held the iron sights on target, whilst emptying a full mag.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
@ Frumentum answer to your question, Why Nigeria wouldn't go through Brazil for A-29 sales.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
@ Frumentum answer to your question, Why Nigeria wouldn't go through Brazil for A-29 sales.

Please post the link to this file.

Edit : seen it up there.

Edit again : above link not working. (https:///JzD9c2C6TP) please post.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 14, 2018
tdayof:

Please post the link to this file.

Edit : seen it up there.

Edit again : above link not working. (https:///JzD9c2C6TP) please post.
There https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/sale-of-combat-aircraft-to-nigeria-41870/?#file-174476

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 5:23am On Feb 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2018
Belgian SF close call with Sudanese Mi-24s on Chad/Sudan border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0utMvmdP0Vo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Odunayaw:
Actually Streit...assembled here
Which facility ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Which facility ?
Shady something. just know it was done @ NASME facility hence it was produced in few numbers
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Some footages from operation #Sinai 2018 .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
More....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
'@USASAC's officer-in-charge of @USArmy's seven-week Nigerian infantry training course briefs @USArmyAfrica's commanding general and @HQNigerianArmy's deputy commandant of Nigeria's School of Infantry ...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
How many Soldiers do you see? #UStrainswithNigerianInfantry .....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Drone Footage for the special forces "Sa'ka & infantry units" raids in Northern #Sinai . #Sinai2018

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Odunayaw:
Shady something. just know it was done @ NASME facility hence it was produced in few numbers
Can you provide evidence to show it is shady, or are you just making things up again?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
uganda

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
I see two, the one standing and the one chilling on the ground lol, to the right
bidexiii:
How many Soldiers do you see? #UStrainswithNigerianInfantry .....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sizzorkay:
I see two, the one standing and the one chilling on the ground lol, to the right

You're right grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.