Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3043012 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

NIGERIAN ARMY WILL CONTINUE TO DISCHARGE ITS INTERNAL SECURITY DUTIES

1. The attention of the Nigerian Army has been drawn to insinuations and complaints in the media on the alleged phased withdrawal of troops on Internal Security Operations in some parts of the country.

2. We wish to inform the public that it's not true. The Nigerian Army will continue to live to the expectations of Nigerians in the discharge of its constitutional duties of defending the territorial integrity of our dear nation and in aid to civil authorities.

3. Consequently, troops on the ground will continue to intervene decisively to checkmate any form of criminality.

4. We however, appeal for the general publics continuous understanding, support and cooperation.

5. We also wish to specifically appeal to the state Governors and Local Government Councils Chairmen to also be responsive to the needs of the citizens through the provision of social and developmental infrastructures. This will help reduce incidences of crime and criminality in our society.

6. The public is therefore advised to report any suspicious movements in their area to the security agency for prompt action.

7. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your reputable medium.

8. Thank you for your usual cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2018
LTGEN:
Una done finish?
Bidexii I beg make you check on Maiduguri for us.
IED
Gunshots
On going

PRESS RELEASE

OWN TROOPS CLEAR ARMED MILITIAS; ARREST ARMED ROBBERY SUSPECTS, FOIL TERRORIST SUICIDE ATTACK

1. Troops of 72 Battalion Special Forces on 7 April 2018 while on clearance operation in Gbajimba, Baka, Tomanyi, Iyode and Dogon Yashi made contact with armed herdsmen militias at about 1330hours (1:30pm). The armed herdsmen militia on fighting one troops engaged them in a fire fight. In the exchange of fire, 1 militia herdsman was killed while 1 other with gunshots wounds and 3 others were arrested. 1 Ak 47 assault rifle was recovered after the encounter.

2. Additionally, at about 1430hours (2:30pm), 2 other herdsmen engaged in destructive activities on farmlands were arrested at Chembe community. Earlier, Troops of the Battalion on patrol at Jatoaka town effected the arrest of 10 armed robbery suspects linked to an armed robbery incidence at about 0415hours (4:15am). All the suspects have been handed over to the police.

3. Similarly, in Taraba State, at about 0030hous to 0230hours (12:30am to 0230am), Troops of 101 Special Battalion conducted clearance operation along road Suntai-Muji-Kungana. During the clearance operation, troops encountered armed bandits who blocked the road and were harassing and dispossessing road users of their valuables. The bandits fled into the bushes on engagement by own troops. A search of the general area led to the recovery of a dane gun. The barricade was cleared and traffic restored.

4. Similarly, aggressive patrols continue to frustrate armed bandits and deny them freedom of action on road Abuja-Kaduna.

5. In another incidence, troops of 707 Special Forces Battalion mobile strike team in OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE, prevented the infiltration of troops defensive position by two female suicide bombers. A combined team of 707 Special Forces mobile strike team and 222 Battalion pressured the suicide bombers into detonating their suicide vests killing themselves. Troops remain alert to prevent attacks on civilian population.

6. Also, a BOKO HARAM Terrorist suspect surrendered to troops in sambisa forest. He is currently under going interrogation at 26 Task Force Brigade. He will be moved to join the de-radicalization program in due course.

7. You are please requested to disseminate this information through your medium to members of the general public.

8. Thank you for your usual cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS RESCUE 149 HOSTAGES... Kill Three Insurgents and capture five

Troops of Operation Lafiya Dole have continued to make progress in clearance operations to smoke out Boko Haram insurgents who had escaped from their previous stronghold in the Sambisa forest.

Yesterday Saturday, the valiant troops made further operational exploit into Boko Haram hideout in Yerimari Kura, in a deliberate Rescue Operation to extricate and rescue hostages held by insurgents in the hideout. In the encounter, troops killed three Boko Haram insurgents and captured five. Fifty four women and 95 children held hostage by the insurgents were rescued by the gallant troops. Troops also destroyed several logistics belonging to the insurgents.

The rescued hostages are currently receiving medical attention at the 21 Brigade Medical Center and will be profiled after the medical screening session.

In a separate counter terrorism operation on Saturday 7 April 2018, troops of Operation Lafiya Dole on patrol in Konduga have intercepted and neutralised two suicide bombers, who attempted infiltrating Mandanari Community in Konduga, Borno State. The two suicide bombers strapped with suicide vests were sneaking into the community at about 8.00 pm, when they were sighted by vigilant troops, who challenged them from a safe distance. The patrol engaged them as they refused halting and ran towards the community, detonating their suicide vests. Only the suicide bombers died in the incident, while three persons who sustained minor injuries have received medical attention.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your news medium.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Colonel Onyema Nwachukwu
Deputy Director Public Relations
Theatre Command Operation Lafiya Dole

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2018
More Operational photos...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Conclusion...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2018
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE SPECIAL FORCES FOIL SUICIDE BOMBING ATTEMPT AT UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI

1. Special Forces of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), in conjunction with some Nigerian Army (NA) troops, successfully foiled a suicide bombing attack by Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) at University of Maiduguri, Borno State in the night of 8 April 2018. The BHT suicide bombers tried to gain access into the University but were quickly detected by the NAF Special Forces. Meanwhile, the vest on one of the suicide bombers detonated before they could gain access into the hostel, leading to a commotion. However, there was no reported fatality except for the suicide bomber, whose counterparts immediately fled, when the NAF Special Forces and the NA troops opened fire on them. The NAF Agusta Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) then went in pursuit of the fleeing BHTs, following which an additional suicide bomber was identified and neutralized. The NAF Agusta LUH was still searching for the other fleeing BHTs as at the time of filing this report. Members of the populace, especially around the University premises are, therefore, requested to be very vigilant.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2018
jpphilips:

The sentiment of using "Fulani" behind the herdsmen is where Nigerians have a problem, it sticks better on the president, i wonder why we don't say "Kanuri" Boko haram or "Igbo" Kidnappers.
I've you seen a kanuri union defending the atrocities of boko haram,or have you seen where ohaneze or IPOB defend the activities of "Igbo" kidnappers?

I will repeat again,Fulani heardsmen are terrorist that should be crushed and destroy cause they are more dangerous than IPOB.

Buhari is a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2018
RIP to our friend Ilo... cry cry cry

May the solemn pride forever be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2018
See the kin people boko haram dey phuck angry

Yamayama grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:
RIP to our friend Ilo... cry cry cry

May the solemn pride forever be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
embarassed

Only God knows if this one family go receive one naira from the Nigerian army cry

People wey dey alive but don retire last year,never collect #1 not to talk of person wey don die.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2018
walemoney007:
embarassed

Only God knows if this one family go receive one naira from the Nigerian army cry

People wey dey alive but don retire last year,never collect #1 not to talk of person wey don die.

It's a general thing bro... If you read about how VETs suffer in America you will shed tears.

Politicians sees Soldiering as a natural duty.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

[/b]It's a general thing bro[b]... If you read about how VETs suffer in America you will shed tears.

Politicians sees Soldiering as a natural duty.
wow!!! So SA soldiers that fought during the bush war too go dey lament for their country too shocked

So you mean VETs from USA,UK,Australia,Germany that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan are not been paid embarassed

I've been searching for links to read about American soldiers that fought during the gulf war or any other war that are not been paid their pension, but I've found none so far undecided

Please can you give me links so I can read it smiley

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
jpphilips:

The sentiment of using "Fulani" behind the herdsmen is where Nigerians have a problem, it sticks better on the president, i wonder why we don't say "Kanuri" Boko haram or "Igbo" Kidnappers.
it's people like you that will say boko haram is not a Muslim terrorist group grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
walemoney007:
wow!!! So SA soldiers that fought during the bush war too go dey lament for their country too shocked

So you mean VETs from USA,UK,Australia,Germany that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan are not been paid embarassed

I've been searching for links to read about American soldiers that fought during the gulf war or any other war that are not been paid their pension, but I've found none so far undecided

Please can you give me links so I can read it smiley

First of all... You as a fellow citizen what have you ever done for these great guys putting their life on the line for us ?? Its not always about the government !

Now read the below Agenda Setting article for the American Veteran Affairs Agency and see how some 93,000 VETs have no access to their benefits

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/military/the-intel/sd-me-va-priorities-20161230-story,amp.html...

I have read so many about the VETs all around the world and I can tell you there's hardly any country that did not have its own issues regarding it.

Do you have any idea how many VETs commits suicide in America every year ?

Do you know how many thousands of VETs are suffering from PTSD endlessly without help in sight in American and GB ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

First of all... You as a fellow citizen what have you ever done for these great guys putting their life on the line for us ?? Its not always about the government !

Now read the below Agenda Setting article for the American Veteran Affairs Agency and see how some 93,000 VETs have no access to their benefits

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/military/the-intel/sd-me-va-priorities-20161230-story,amp.html...

I have read so many about the VETs all around the world and I can tell you there's hardly any country that did not have its own issues regarding it.

Do you have any idea how many VETs commits suicide in America every year ?

Do you know how many thousands of VETs are suffering from PTSD endlessly without help in sight in American and GB ?
page cannot be found.

Are they committing suicide cause their pension are not paid...I will only believe all this when I see evidence.

I'm I the Nigerian government, why should I be the one to take care of Nigerian soldiers What has Nigeria done for me too? It's not as if they are conscript, force to serve in the military undecided some even paid to join the military.

what have you done for them too?

A story about a soldier that needed surgery in an Indian hospital was post on this thread,I sent some money into the account...I will show you evidence if you can prove how you have been supporting Nigeria military personnel to me grin with your love for this men,I'm sure you sent some money for the guy surgery too.

In Nigeria,i'm sure the military personnel are not insured,Is that also the way things is in the US army

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
walemoney007:
page cannot be found.

Are they committing suicide cause their pension are not paid...I will only believe all this when I see evidence.

I'm I the Nigerian government, why should I be the one to take care of Nigerian soldiers What has Nigeria done for me too? It's not as if they are conscript, force to serve in the military undecided some even paid to join the military.

what have you done for them too?

A story about a soldier that needed surgery in an Indian hospital was post on this thread,I sent some money into the account...I will show you evidence if you can prove how you have been supporting Nigeria military personnel to me grin with your love for this men,I'm sure you sent some money for the guy surgery too.

In Nigeria,i'm sure the military personnel are not insured,Is that also the way things is in the US army
Proof/Source @bolded
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
There has been something weird with tgis BH war.....suddenly no air strikes, suddenly no assaults by our troops......there is something happening that is making me uneasy, but the result wont be good for us.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Stephandeswardt:
There has been something weird with tgis BH war.....suddenly no air strikes, suddenly no assaults by our troops......there is something happening that is making me uneasy, but the result wont be good for us.
I also noticed this, after operation deep punch concluded and the whole dapchi girls episode it’s as if everything is at a stand still and our attention is being diverted towards “killer herdsmen” and other issues.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

ARMY DESTROYS MILITIA CAMPS

1. Troops of 72 Special Forces Battalion on Sunday 8 April 2018 while on patrol within Gbajimba, Kaseyo and Adagu communities in Benue State, destroyed some herdsmen militia camps abandoned by criminals. One motorcycle was recovered from the camp during the operation.

2. Also, troops of 101 Special Forces Battalion on 7 April 18 carried out clearance operation at some identified armed robbers and kidnappers hideouts in Shaka, Ananum and Donga settlements of Taraba state.

3. One wooden gun with the shape of an AK 47 rifle was recovered at Shaka village during a search.

4. The public is hereby encouraged to always cooperate with the troops by providing useful and timely information.

5. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your medium.

6. Thank you for your support and cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
More....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE SPECIAL FORCES FOIL SUICIDE BOMBING ATTEMPT AT UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI

1. Special Forces of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), in conjunction with some Nigerian Army (NA) troops, successfully foiled a suicide bombing attack by Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) at University of Maiduguri, Borno State in the night of 8 April 2018. The BHT suicide bombers tried to gain access into the University but were quickly detected by the NAF Special Forces. Meanwhile, the vest on one of the suicide bombers detonated before they could gain access into the hostel, leading to a commotion. However, there was no reported fatality except for the suicide bomber, whose counterparts immediately fled, when the NAF Special Forces and the NA troops opened fire on them. The NAF Agusta Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) then went in pursuit of the fleeing BHTs, following which an additional suicide bomber was identified and neutralized. The NAF Agusta LUH was still searching for the other fleeing BHTs as at the time of filing this report. Members of the populace, especially around the University premises are, therefore, requested to be very vigilant.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
bidex111:
More....
NA and disappointment. Naso SF de kit?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
EFFECTIVECTIVE PROCUREMENT SYSTEM: HOUSE C’TTEE ON ARMY PLEDGES SUPPORT

The House of Representative Committee on Army has pledged its readiness to identify with the Nigerian Army in its efforts to create transparent and accountable procurement system to support in increasing operational responsibilities and duties. The chairman of the committee, Honourable Rimande Shawulu, made the pledge at the second Army Headquarters seminar on procurement held at the Nigerian Army Resource Centre, Abuja, recently.

Hon Shawulu stated that the Army requires the provision of the right materials at the right time; and in the right quantity to be able to discharge its roles professionally and responsively to guarantee safety of lives and property of all citizens.

He congratulated the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, for designing the programme as well as the choice of the theme, saying it was in-line with the Federal Government’s efforts to strengthen the capacity of the Armed Force of Nigeria to deal with prevailing and emerging threats to security across the country, he further expressed the hope that the seminar will provide the room for deeper discussions on issues of procurement in the present ege of information society, which he said exist on more openness, effectiveness and accountability.

The seminar which was to last for two days has as its theme: “Optimizing Nigerian Army Operational Capabilities through an Effective Procurement System”, brought together experts as facilitators and discussants on Public Procurement.

Earlier, while declaring the seminar opened, the COAS charged all participants to reflect on the theme bearing in mind the opportunities to enhance Nigerian Army capabilities, building upon ongoing successes in the operational commitments and improving the procurement methods of the Army as well as processes in line with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2017.

Gen Buratai emphasized that the operational capability of the Nigerian Army today largely depends on the availability of requisite hardware, highly trained personnel and other essential resources, maintain that the Nigerian Army has no doubt taken robust steps and emplaced policies in enhancing its procurement plans and processes with a view to meeting its overarching constitutional roles.
The COAS expressed appreciation to the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, for his untiring assurances, support and encouragement in the efforts at combating prevailing and emerging security threats facing the nation. He further pledged the commitment of the Nigerian Army to continue to demonstrate unalloyed loyalty and subordination to democratic governance, in order to sustain the nation’s security with a high degree of enthusiasm.

He said the Nigerian Army would sustain the seminar on annual basis to enable it provide alternative avenue to build the capacity of its personnel on procurement issues.
The event was organized by Army Headquarters Directorate of Procurement.
Participants at the event included senior Army officers within and outside Abuja; Principal Staff Officers of the Army Headquarters as well as Directors of Procurement from both government agencies and parastatals.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Photos

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
More..

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

THEATRE COMMANDER PAYS VISIT TO HOSPITALISED TROOPS ... Inspects Medical Facilities

The Theatre Commander Operation Lafiya Dole, Major General Rogers Nicholas yesterday paid a visit to officers and soldiers who are currently undergoing treatment in medical facilities within the Theatre of Operation in Maiduguri.

The Theatre Commander who was represented by the Deputy Theatre Commander, Commodore Aminu Hassan led an inspection team comprising the representative of the General Officer Commanding 7 Division of the Nigerian Army, Colonel Kasim Sidi, the Chief of Staff Headquarters, Theatre Command Brigadier General Idowu Akinlawon and other senior staff officers on a monthly routine inspection of the inpatients' wards and other facilities at the 7 Division Medical Services and Hospital, located in Maimalari Cantonment. The team also visited troops who are hospitalised under referrals at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH).

Speaking during the visit, the representative of the Theatre Commander stated that the team was on a monthly routine inspection of medical facilities and routine check on the condition and recuperation of troops undergoing medical treatment of various injuries and ailments sustained in the ongoing Counter Terrorism and Counter Insurgency Operations against Boko Haram Terrorists in North Eastern Nigeria.

In his interaction with the patients, the Theatre Commander urged them to remain steadfast and positive, assuring them that their health and well being are of paramount interest to the Military. He added that their sacrifice for the unity and defence of the sovereignty of the nation is not in vain and is very well appreciated by all Nigerians. The Theatre Commander further lauded the efforts of the management of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital and the 7 Division Nigerian Army Medical Services and Hospital for their selflessness in managing the inpatient officers and soldiers. He enjoined them not to relent in their service to the nation.

Please disseminate this information to the general public through your news medium.

Colonel Onyema Nwachukwu
Deputy Director Public Relations
Theatre Command Operation Lafiya Dole
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Boko Haram Gives Reason For Release Of Dapchi Girls, Denies Ceasefire Talks With FG

A Boko Haram faction, Islamic State West Africa Provence (ISWAP), has given the reason it released the girls kidnapped from the Government Girls' Technical College, Dapchi in Yobe State.

The group, in an audio recording exclusively obtained by SaharaReporters, said the girls were freed because of its allegiance to the leadership of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL). In the recording, the faction's head of Shura (highest decision body), Abu Bashir, urged its members to remain loyal to ISIL.

The Federal Government, on 25 March, announced a five-day ceasefire for the return of the girls. Information Minister, Mr. Lai Mohammed, in a statement, said: "The week-long ceasefire is besides ongoing broader negotiations for a permanent ceasefire with the insurgents." Read more; http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/09/boko-haram-gives-reason-release-dapchi-girls-denies-ceasefire-talks-fg
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 1:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Odunayaw:
NA and disappointment. Naso SF de kit?
Tryst me this kitting shit annoys me. The military should make it a punishment for any officer avoiding a standard mode of dressing.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 6:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Mali army vehicle struck by IED in Léré, Tombouctou Region, 4 wounded

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
PRESS RELEASE
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE COMBINES WITH NIGERIEN AIR FORCE TO LAUNCH SUCCESSFUL AIR STRIKES ON BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS LOCATIONS

1. The Air Task Force of Operation LAFIYA DOLE, in a combined operation with the Nigerien Air Force, on 8 April 2018, launched a coordinated air strike on Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT) locations at AREGE and TUMBUN RAGO in Borno State. The successful attacks followed reports received sequel to an Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission conducted by an aircraft belonging to Nigerien Air Force, which revealed BHT activities at AREGE and TUMBUN RAGO. Consequently, the ATF detailed Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Alpha Jet and F-7Ni aircraft to conduct Air Interdiction strikes on the locations while the ISR aircraft from Niger provided necessary support and also conducted Battle Damage Assessment (BDA). The subsequent BDA revealed that during the first wave of attacks at AREGE, several vehicles belonging to BHTs were totally destroyed, killing all the occupants in the process. Furthermore, the NAF fighter aircraft neutralized fleeing BHTs in subsequent waves of attack. Thereafter, NAF fighter aircraft and the ISR aircraft from Niger again combined to successfully attack BHT locations at TUMBUM RAGO. The combined operations by the air forces of both countries are part of renewed efforts at clearing BHT elements from their known locations in Northeast Nigeria.

2. You are please requested to use your medium to disseminate this information for the awareness of the general public. It would also be highly appreciated if the attached short video clip, which is now declassified, were shown to the general public for them to witness part of the attack. While thanking you for your usual support and cooperation, please accept the assurance of my best regards.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public
Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
HAPPENING NOW : The Chief of Army Staff 2018 first quarter conference taking place at Army Headquarters Command Officers' Mess Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.