Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,139 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3066757 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Yesterday 1st July2018 Is The 3rd Anniversary of Sheikh Zweid Battle, When Army & Police Forces Thwarted the Largest attack Ever in The #Sinai carried out by Hundreds of terrorists targeted the Police station in Central Sheikh Zweid & Army forces CPs in southern of the city.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
One of Egyptian Navy Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigates Sharm El-Sheikh-F901 appeared For the First time equipped with @thalesgroup SMART-SMK2 3D Radar during #Medusa-6 Joint Naval/Air Exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2018
#Egyptian Navy Combat Group of E.N.S Al-Fateh 971 Gowind-2500 corvette & two Ambassador MK fast Missile craft during #Medusa-6 drill.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Cc @fredwave I sight you.

#NA
#COAS
#NADCEL2018
#Foreverinourhearts

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2018
#Mali-#Niger: A new video is out with "Islamic State in Macina", this is nothing new per se, this refers to the group of Fulani Toleebe who defected from #JNIM's Katiba Macina last summer and pledged allegiance to the Islamic State and joined #ISGS

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2018
I'm in love with the GOWIND kiss

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Cc @brendauji

These lady deserves some accolade

#ForeverInOurHearts Cenotaph built in Gudumbali in honour of Nigerian troops who died while fighting to liberate the town from Bokoharam. At this spot, the battalion came under heavy fire, a logistic vehicle exploded and worsened fatalities. #NADCEL2018 #SupportNaijaTroops

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Egyptian Air Defence live fire exercises including but not limited to;

MIM-72/M48 Chaparral I SA-15 Gauntlet / Tor I SA-17 Grizzly / Buk I SA-3 Goa / Pechora 2M I MIM-23 HAWK I ZSU-23-4M Shilka I SA-2 / S-75 I Amoun / Aspide I

Video link; https://twitter.com/EgyGreenfly/status/1013157585527197697

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Closer look at Egyptian Air Defence platforms

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Conclusion

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
#mighty Egypt

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
A tradition unique to Egypt. The cross body salute when you're kitted up.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2018
4 Killed in Attack on French-Malian Patrol in North Mali

Four civilians were killed in an attack targeting a French patrol in Mali Sunday, according to the country's Defense Ministry.

At least 20 other people were injured in the attack, including eight French soldiers, the ministry said, read more; https://www.voanews.com/a/two-french-soldiers-killed-in-north-mali/4462133.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Its hard to remain patriotic and not get angry when you see pictures like this.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2018
SSGN:
Pictures like what?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Been curious about that too lol, just too lazy to ask when i saw it

jln115:

Pictures like what?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Sizzorkay:
Been curious about that too lol, just too lazy to ask when i saw it

Same...............thought i'll wait for someone else to ask, but since nobody even bothered to reply the whole day I came to the realization that you fvkers are even more lazy than i am!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:41am On Jul 03, 2018
jln115:

Nigerian defence force........ And yes I know its Nigerian armed forces... But I use the acronym NAF when I refer to the Nigerian Air force and NDF when referring to Nigerian armed forces.

Why self-contradictory...act accordingly and make the right reference. Except you want to be deliberately provocative you won't repeat the same mistake which is not the first time. Every country has an official designation for its military forces just like you have your SANDF. The "NDF" does not exist in Nigeria. What exists is The Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2018
SSGN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqJpepXbs0

Jokers on here like the one telling us the Turkish military is at par with the Russian military now "Cameroon soldiers better armed and trained" than the giant next door. Soon we will start hearing mangoes grow on orange trees and Bangui can overrun Abuja in a fortnight. Wetin we no go hear! grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2018
SSGN:

You mean the Egyptian missile defence system �
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2018
bidexiii:

You mean the Egyptian missile defence system �

Yes....what do we have? MANPADS..not even sure the obsolete Roland is in operational order.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Covert1:

Why self-contradictory...act accordingly and make the right reference. Except you want to be deliberately provocative you won't repeat the same mistake which is not the first time. Every country has an official designation for its military forces just like you have your SANDF. The "NDF" does not exist in Nigeria. What exists is The Nigerian Armed Forces.
The only one being deliberate here is you...... I've stated years ago the reason why I use the acronym NDF...... Nobody including yourself had a problem with me using it up and till today.

Oh can you also explain the bottom:
Covert1:
Hot News: Nigeria has just approved another 1 billion dollars for weapons acquisitions.

The cash is at hand and to be withdrawn immediately as approved by the NEC from the ECA which has over 2 billion dollars in the throve. The NDF stands at over 7 billion NGN. The NRF stands at over 100 billion NGN. The foreign reserve stands at about 40 billion dollars. This purchase is only to be drawn from the ECA.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2018
SSGN:

Yes....what do we have? MANPADS..not even sure the obsolete Roland is in operational order.
Egypt lives in a volatile region. They have every reason to have a potent ADS.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2018
NDF

Nigeria Defense Fund.... or Nigeria Drum Force. grin grin grin grin grin
jln115:

The only one being deliberate here is you...... I've stated years ago the reason why I use the acronym NDF...... Nobody including yourself had a problem with me using it up and till today.

Oh can you also explain the bottom:

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
SSGN:

grin grin grin

Will get there.

The military regime really damaged a lot of sector in these country.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8lEV-gjq0Q&feature=share

Nigeria navy pilots

It's been a while @fynline, anytime you pop online you always show up posting a video grin

Nice one.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
#COIN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.