Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3066305 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
bidexiii:

It's been a while @fynline, anytime you pop online you always show up posting a video grin

Nice one.

Oga bidexiii I am always here everyday. I post when I can and try to comment very little, but I am always here
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 1:49am On Jul 04, 2018
jln115:

The only one being deliberate here is you...... I've stated years ago the reason why I use the acronym NDF...... Nobody including yourself had a problem with me using it up and till today.

Oh can you also explain the bottom:

It is a free world so you could choose to distort facts & acronyms which obviously shows your lack of decorum and respect for others—a bad thing. The "NDF" in my mention you copied does not represent your misguided thinking but is the acronym for Nigeria's "National Defence Fund". The Nigerian military is officially known as The Armed Forces of Nigeria or The Nigerian Armed Forces or unofficially the Nigerian Military. Act accordingly jln115. Would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Covert1:

It is a free world so you could choose to distort facts & acronyms which obviously shows your lack of decorum and respect for others—a bad thing. The "NDF" in my mention you copied does not represent your misguided thinking but is the acronym for Nigeria's "National Defence Fund". The Nigerian military is officially known as The Armed Forces of Nigeria or The Nigerian Armed Forces or unofficially the Nigerian Military. Act accordingly jln115. Would be appreciated.
grin grin grin grin grin
National defence fund.....really bro?? you want to tell me im distorting fact?? Yet you just made up an imaginary fund.....Nigeria has a defence budget not a fund........We all know the NDF in your post was reference to the Nigerian armed forces, all you are doing now is trying to cover up because I exposed your hypocrisy.

Nobody including yourself had an issue with me using the acronym NDF....it just now because you are bored or something that you want to start a fight!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kenya is getting 3 very modern aircrafts, a very good start

Leonardo confirmed the supply to Kenya of 3 C-27J SPARTAN tactical transport aircraft and an unspecified number of AW-139 helicopters. As for the C-27J, Kenya will be the first customer to receive the winglet aircraft and the new avionics suite, and with further modifications that make the C-27J more efficient and operationally less expensive. Deliveries should start in 2019. Africa thus confirms itself as a privileged market for the C-27J after the aircraft has already been ordered by Chad, Zambia and Morocco, while further prospects could be realized shortly as announced by AD Profumo in the occasion of the presentation of the industrial plan last January.

http://www.portaledifesa.it/index~phppag,3_id,2435.html

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please who have any idea which Nigerian naval vessel they installed a component of the Regional Maritime Awareness Capability (RMAC) system on?

Bidexiii
SternProphet

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
lionel4power:
Please who have any idea which Nigerian naval vessel they installed a component of the Regional Maritime Awareness Capability (RMAC) system on?

Bidexiii
SternProphet
NNS Okpabana

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Henry240:
NNS Okpabana
okay thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
jln115:
grin grin grin grin grin
National defence fund.....really bro?? you want to tell me im distorting fact?? Yet you just made up an imaginary fund.....Nigeria has a defence budget not a fund........We all know the NDF in your post was reference to the Nigerian armed forces, all you are doing now is trying to cover up because I exposed your hypocrisy.

Nobody including yourself had an issue with me using the acronym NDF....it just now because you are bored or something that you want to start a fight!

Bored my foot! Are you in the island of the blind. Tolerating your abuse of the acronym "NDF" in reference to the honored men and women under arms in Nigeria does not mean I don't have an issue with it. I watched this long giving the signs all along by using the correct designation to see if you would tow the path of honor and correct yourself but you clearly deliberately remained provocative. Again I'll tell you for the umpteenth time the "NDF" as you insinuate does not exist in Nigeria. What exists is the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Copy!

And you especially must get over this obsession with Nigeria's defense budget. We have told you repeatedly that Nigeria has multiple sources of funding for it's defense needs. Nigeria's defense budget in it's totality as I've told you time and time again is opaque and what is expended yearly is much more than what obtains on paper that way sensitive national security investments are classified. In this case the "NDF" I refer to is a National Development Fund one of such vehicles which the Federal Government uses to fund sundry and state related covert and overt requirements in furtherance of national security objectives.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nicheey(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
SSGN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqJpepXbs0

lol, someone tell Cameroonians to stop feeling inferior to Nigeria,haba exaggeration too much

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nicheey:

lol, someone tell Cameroonians to stop feeling inferior to Nigeria,haba exaggeration too much
The video was made by a Nigerian, I think SSGN.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nicheey(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Xbee007:

The video was made by a Nigerian, I think SSGN.
.I weak!. so the dude had his Nigerian nationality revoked or something?,I mean how are they well equipped and better than us?, That's not even the cameroon's army, that's the BIR.

sha it's hot here in afaka,inno get strength to dey counter grief person biko.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Covert1:

Bored my foot! Are you in the island of the blind. 1 Tolerating your abuse of the acronym "NDF" in reference to the honored men and women under arms in Nigeria does not mean I don't have an issue with it. I watched this long giving the signs all along by using the correct designation to see if you would tow the path of honor and correct yourself but you clearly deliberately remained provocative. Again I'll tell you for the umpteenth time the "NDF" as you insinuate does not exist in Nigeria. What exists is the Armed Forces of Nigeria . Copy!

And you especially must get over this obsession with 2 Nigeria's defense budget . We have told you repeatedly that 3 Nigeria has multiple sources of funding for it's defense needs . Nigeria's defense budget in it's totality as I've told you time and time again is opaque and what is 4 expended yearly is much more than what obtains on paper that way sensitive national security investments are classified. In this case 5 the "NDF" I refer to is a National Development Fund one of such vehicles which the Federal Government uses to fund sundry and state related covert and overt requirements in furtherance of national security objectives.
- 1.I repeat.....nobody in 4 years had a problem with me using the acronym NDF.......since i explained the reason i use it long ago.Even other Nigerians, INCLUDING YOURSELF use the acronym NDF when referring to the Nigerian armed forces!

- 2.Dont have an obsession with the Nigerian defense budget......in the 4 years i've been on Nairaland i've only mentioned your budget a handful(Maybe 4 times?) of times,most them in a mutual friendly discussion with your fellow Nigerians.

- 3.random B.S i dont care about

- 4.more random B.S

-5.Now it's the National development fund so what happened to the National defence fund grin grin grin grin grin grin grin trying so hard to dig yourself out of the the hole yet falling deeper and deeper in it grin grin grin grin

Covert1:

The "NDF" in my mention you copied does not represent your misguided thinking but is the acronym for Nigeria's "National Defence Fund"..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
jln115:

- 1.I repeat.....nobody in 4 years had a problem with me using the acronym NDF.......since i explained the reason i use it long ago.Even other Nigerians, INCLUDING YOURSELF use the acronym NDF when referring to the Nigerian armed forces!

- 2.Dont have an obsession with the Nigerian defense budget......in the 4 years i've been on Nairaland i've only mentioned your budget a handful(Maybe 4 times?) of times,most them in a mutual friendly discussion with your fellow Nigerians.

- 3.random B.S i dont care about

- 4.more random B.S

-5.Now it's the National development fund so what happened to the National defence fund grin grin grin grin grin grin grin trying so hard to dig yourself out of the the hole yet falling deeper and deeper in it grin grin grin grin

For starters I don't refer to the Armed Forces of The Federal Republic of Nigeria as the "NDF". So hold your fire and look elsewhere.

Your response to the 3 & 4 parts of my mention you highlighted shows you are pained moreso grievously pained by envy. Well of course you lack such mechanisms back home. No surprise there but pls save us ur pain.

Your lack of exposure being self-evident in your insistence on what is wrong is not my fault rather perhaps a reason of u being a Protègè of the cynic thinking that emanates from Soweto yet again I'll help your insolence one more time in that the fund referred to is only a cover for nocturnal national duties and can more accurately be called what I termed it. That you are not in the intelligence business should make you all the more humble to learn. Brilliant minds on here grasp my point. Would you too jln115 and follow suit.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
SECRET WAR
The U.S. Has Conducted 550 Drone Strikes in Libya Since 2011 — More Than in Somalia, Yemen, or Pakistan

THE UNITED STATES has conducted approximately 550 drone strikes in Libya since 2011 , more than in Somalia, Yemen, or Pakistan, according to interviews and an analysis of open-source data by The Intercept.

The Intercept’s reporting indicates that Libya has been among the most heavily targeted nations in terms of American remotely piloted aircraft and radically revises the number of drone strikes carried out under the Obama administration, doubling some estimates.

During a four-month span in 2016, for example, there were approximately 300 drone strikes in Libya, according to U.S. officials . That’s seven times more than the 42 confirmed U.S. RPA attacks carried out in Somalia, Yemen, and Pakistan combined for all of 2016, according to data compiled by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a London-based nonprofit news organization. The Libya attacks have continued under the Trump administration, with the latest U.S. drone strike occurring last week about 50 miles southeast of the town of Bani Walid.

Tracking drone strikes can be confusing, so much so that even the U.S. military has difficulty accurately tallying them. Since last fall, the Trump administration has carried out 18 airstrikes in Libya, according to official U.S. Africa Command press releases and confirmed media reports, but only 11 according to an AFRICOM spokesperson. Before a congressional committee in March, even AFRICOM’s own chief, Gen. Thomas Waldhauser, provided an incorrect count of airstrikes in Libya in 2016. Changes in how strikes are defined and counted, a refusal to provide information on the aircraft used and where they originate from, and new Trump administration policies limiting disclosures of attacks have made already opaque operations even more secretive and difficult to track.

“Probably very few people outside the U.S. government are even aware the U.S. is fighting in Libya, let alone conducting hundreds of lethal drone strikes there. And the U.S. seems to be quite selective about which strikes it publicizes and which it doesn’t,” said Daphne Eviatar, director of security with human rights at Amnesty International USA. “Because these are unmanned aircraft that are launched remotely from bases abroad, it’s very easy for the U.S. to keep these operations secret if it chooses to. And we’re seeing increasingly that, especially outside acknowledged areas of armed conflict such as Iraq and Syria, the U.S. has been operating in secret and not even sharing publicly the rules or legal framework it’s operating under.” ........

Full news . https://theintercept.com/2018/06/20/libya-us
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Covert1:

For starters I don't refer to the Armed Forces of The Federal Republic of Nigeria as the "NDF". So hold your fire and look elsewhere.

Your response to the 3 & 4 parts of my mention you highlighted shows you are pained moreso grievously pained by envy. Well of course you lack such mechanisms back home. No surprise there but pls save us ur pain.

Your lack of exposure being self-evident in your insistence on what is wrong is not my fault rather perhaps a reason of u being a Protègè of the cynic thinking that emanates from Soweto yet again I'll help your insolence one more time in that the fund referred to is only a cover for nocturnal national duties and can more accurately be called what I termed it. That you are not in the intelligence business should make you all the more humble to learn. Brilliant minds on here grasp my point. Would you too jln115 and follow suit.
How am i pained by envy? the things you mention don't exist, they are a figment of of imagination............. I mean: "fund referred to is only a cover for nocturnal national duties and can more accurately be called what I termed it" no sane minded person would post such rubbish on a public forum

Dude your lies aren't even consistent first NDF stood for National defence fund, which doesn't exist.... then your following post you said it stood for National development fund which im also certain doesn't exist but if it does it has nothing to to due with the the NDF/NAF.

you've been exposed as a hypocrite except it and move on.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
jln115:

How am i pained by envy? the things you mention don't exist, they are a figment of of imagination............. I mean: "fund referred to is only a cover for nocturnal national duties and can more accurately be called what I termed it" no sane minded person would post such rubbish on a public forum

Dude your lies aren't even consistent first NDF stood for National defence fund, which doesn't exist.... then your following post you said it stood for National development fund which im also certain doesn't exist but if it does it has nothing to to due with the the NDF/NAF.

you've been exposed as a hypocrite except it and move on.

Covert1:

Heyy you two thickheads need to calm down and stop blowing big big grammar all over the place.

Your argument is pointless and non-productive

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
lionel4power:

Heyy you two thickheads need to calm down and stop blowing big big grammar all over the place.

Your argument is pointless and non-productive
I wasn't even in a conversation with him when he came to start a fight with me for no reason.

If you're going to reprimand someone then reprimand Covert1, I wasn't the one being a hypocritical m0ron.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
jln115:
I wasn't even in a conversation with him when he came to start a fight with me for no reason.

If you're going to reprimand someone then reprimand Covert1, I wasn't the one being a hypocritical m0ron.
You two should just please calm down....

Nigerian defense force or Nigerian armed forces doesn't seem like a reasonable thing to argue about.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
lionel4power:

You two should just please calm down....

Nigerian defense force or Nigerian armed forces doesn't seem like a reasonable thing to argue about.
Exactly my point....he also uses to acronym NDF when talking about the Nigerian armed forces....so honestly i don't know what his problem is

Lastly Im on vacation so couldn't be any calmer....also i don't get worked up that easily, and e fights never as in never gets me worked up!....might just seem that way wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Medical Outreach: To further improve Civil Military Relations and as parts of the activities marking this year's Nigerian Army Day Celebration, #NADCEL2018 the 7 Division on 3rd July conducted a Free Medical OutReach in Jiddari Polo Ground, Maiduguri.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai also visited wounded soldiers at the 7 Division Hospital to ensure they are well cared-for, thank them for their service as well wish them speedy recovery.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
More...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Looks like chad received new Chinese anti material rifles
Norinco M99

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Looks like chad received new Chinese anti material rifles
Norinco M99
does Nigeria use any anti-material rifle?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2018
lionel4power:
does Nigeria use any anti-material rifle?
Not that I know of, there was a picture going round few years back claiming to be a Nigerian soldier firing a berrett 50 cal but it was disproved.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigerian navy will release a documentary (by box office studios) featuring all parts of the NNSBS, hopefully it’ll be detailed and entertaining

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Not that I know of, there was a picture going round few years back claiming to be a Nigerian soldier firing a berrett 50 cal but it was disproved.

Its a useful piece of equipment to have lying around...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Nigerian navy will release a documentary (by box office studios) featuring all parts of the NNSBS, hopefully it’ll be detailed and entertaining
anticipating...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Chief of armed forces Mohamed farid inspecting readiness of Egyptian SF.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Can't wait to see it.... grin

When will our top brass at the NA HQ; start releasing video from our combat COIN in the North East. And documentary to promote the army.

That's why someone will come up with a video saying the Cameroonian army/B.I.R are better trained and equipped than the NA... grin shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.