Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3058785 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

Yes population with respect to available land for agricultural purpose. If you guys were wise enough you would have figured why I put the land area in km2 for the two countries under review.

China is 9,596,961 km2 (10x bigger than Nigeria ) and USA is 9,833,520 km2 (also 10x bigger than Nigeria) and they both use modern technology throughout the agriculture value chain.

The country we are comparing are Nigeria and Ethiopia not any first world country.

The population of Nigeria is growing and the available land for farming is shrinking by the day. Land is used for many purposes not farming alone and gradually becoming a scarce resource.

If any of you must reply me please Dont go outside Ethiopia else just assume you are a loser.

You guys are so good in changing & twisting arguments.

Are you been realistic here; what percentage of land is been used for farming in Nigeria.

Population explosion is never a reason that you that have land arable for farming. Which village are you from and when was the last time you visited ... There land lying wasted that are not put into good use.

Even that the land you have available are desert area or too cold is never a fact or good reason not to farm on it; some countries are desert/cold region yet they do farming and they export. Nigerian as a lot of land for farming that has not been put into use.

Don't come here and give Fucken figures you got from your dear Google .

In your own mind or brain you think what is coming from you is wise, dude it's pure nonsense .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
#Egyptian army teams will compete in the coming russian international army games 2018 in 6 different competitions :
1- Safe environment
2- Faithful Friend
3- Field Kitchen
4-Clear Sky
5- Military Rally
6- Masters of auto armored vehicles

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
The Governer of Northern #Sinai anounced that the sand Barriers & Barracks in all Check points & security forces outposts near the Important Facilities in #Arish city will be removed & replaced with new Improved Barriers (Joesco Barriers).

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mk-48 Logistics Vehicle & Oshkosh M-ATV MRAP Vehicles with Minesweeper For the Multinational Forces & Observers (MFO) in Gorah Airport, Northern #Sinai.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
#Egyptian Armed Forces COS Lt.Gen Mohamed Fareed inspected Army Troops in Central #Sinai Today.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Confirmed - The Sound of Explosion heard hours ago near #Cairo International airport was from the main fuel Station at the airport.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Update - The Egyptian Civil Aviation Minister announced that the explosion took place in two fuel tanks outside #Cairo International airport.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Egypt and the UK are facing shared challenges in maritime security and counterterrorism. The visit of HMS Argyll is the latest in a series of high-profile steps forward in our defence cooperation, to strengthen the bonds between our two navies

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Your made a pointless statement linking expires and population, what you said was the direct opposite of reality, so I mentioned countries with larger populations and highest export volume than Nigeria, next time just take correction.

Mr “landlocked Ethiopia doesn’t fabricate ships!”

Lol don’t waste my time please, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about, you just want to argue.

Sorry am done with this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
#Egypt’s Navy Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigate & @RoyalNavy HMS Argyll Frigate conduct Joint drills in the Mediterranean.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
hahaha you're the one embarrassing yourself here China has the largest population in the world but is the world top exporter, in fact your large population is an advantage to be used as labor.

Top 3 exporting nations in the world (China, Japan’s and USA) all have larger populations that Nigeria.
Large population in smart nations is always advantageous; although it should still be properly controlled. The Achilles heel of Nigeria's large population is lack of planning and proper control. Otherwise, we should naturally be the largest exporter in Africa.

*Japan has lesser population than Nigeria, 127 million. They, however, compensate with heavy use of robots and machinery.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Xbee007:

Large population in smart nations is always advantageous; although it should still be properly controlled. The Achilles heel of Nigeria's large population is lack of planning and proper control. Otherwise, we should naturally be the largest exporter in Africa.

*Japan has lesser population than Nigeria, 127 million. They, however, compensate with heavy use of robots and machinery.
You’re talking completely off point buddy, check the post I mentioned then try again.

The dude I mentioned said a large population is an inhibitor to exporting goods, is that not foolishness ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

You sit there and type shit ; Ethiopia did not win any war.

And please leave the uniform out of these, they are better informed than you do. With all the books you claim you have read, you are no difference to primary school student who hasn't read beyond its confines.

Lol! And which books are those of course u don't know. See who types poo! Whatever made u not to copy and paste this time to defend ur eldorado Ethiopia. Ah! U have run out of steam and as usual the easy way out is to insult the teacher. You might want to look up what it means to comprehensively win a war. While u're doing that ask for help from a primary six kid to understand the meaning of a stalemate, truce, armistice or cold peace and then surrender.

And finally to educate you again not that it's my pleasure it's pupils for primary school children and students for secondary school adolescents/teenagers both where it may apply. So now we know it's you who didn't read beyond those confines.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

You’re talking completely off point buddy, check the post I mentioned then try again.

The dude I mentioned said a large population is an inhibitor to exporting goods, is that not foolishness ?
I am not talking off point.

The dude that said large population doesn't favor exportation of in-house produced goods is very myopic and stingy with the truth.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Lol! And which books are those of course u don't know. See who types poo! Whatever made u not to copy and paste this time to defend ur eldorado Ethiopia. Ah! U have run out of steam and as usual the easy way out is to insult the teacher. You might want to look up what it means to comprehensively win a war. While u're doing that ask for help from a primary six kid to understand the meaning of a stalemate, truce, armistice or cold peace and then surrender.

And finally to educate you again not that it's my pleasure it's pupils for primary school children and students for secondary school adolescents/teenagers both where it may apply. So now we know it's you who didn't read beyond those confines.

Dude are you still spitting your garage...

Facts you can do research on and comprehend. And you claim books you have read I haven't . And all what you've been saying are baseless and fabricated points that doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Post pictures please.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

You shouldn't have jumped into the conversion without checking the dude I quoted too.

The guy claimed Ethiopia still export more agric goods than Nigeria even though I claimed we producing more. My humble answer was we have larger population which indirectly means more market to serve than the Ethiopians.

Simple answer is that we have larger consumer market that needs to be satisfied locally first. I hope this is clearer if the word population is confusing.

bidexiii:

How many of them did you export, you can't even produce for your growing population.

Nigerian just started doing well in the area of rice production. Few years back will still import rice, vegetable oil etc.

The cocoa you are mentioning was Nigerians backbone and coffee, palm oil etc before the advent of black oil. Dude you are talking of the past glory go check your facts right.

The cocoa house in Ibadan, oyo state was built by cocoa money.

The present government it's trying it's best reviving agricultural sector i:e; Ede Cocoa Processing Plant, Osun State is the only attracting cocoa factory for Nigeria’s remaining five cocoa processing factories to tap export demand for butter, cake and powder. Ede Cocoa Processing Plant has no debt burden and it is now producing Nigeria’s cocoa cake, powder, chocolate and butter. This makes it easy for Nigeria’s processed cocoa to compete favourably. Ede Cocoa plant remains one of the fastest selling and most desirable agricultural commodities in the international market due to the rapid growth and expansion of chocolate confectioneries and other products.

Cashew nuts & ground nut are also been exported but not as in the 60s, 70s & early 80s.

The same Google you don't know to use well to get yourselves informed. Don't come here and start displaying your ignorance

Calm your nerves down and stop ranting.

iblawi:

I didn't ask you to complain. I just wanted you to know Nigeria is the largest producer of many agricultural produce.

I wanted to educate you on simple thing you should have known.

Nigeria's population is currently estimated at 192 million with a land area of just 923,768km2 and Ethiopia with population of 102 million and land area of 1,104,300km2.

Is the difference in population enough to tell you why we can't export? The market for those goods is right here in Nigeria.

You better post on topic before you foolishly embarrass yourself.

Next time Dont jump into argument blindly.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

You shouldn't have jumped into the conversion without checking the dude I quoted too.

The guy claimed Ethiopia still export more agric goods than Nigeria even though I claimed we producing more. My humble answer was we have larger population which indirectly means more market to serve than the Ethiopians.

Simple answer is that we have larger consumer market that needs to be satisfied locally first. I hope this is clearer if the word population is confusing.

hahaha i thought you were done arguing, before we discovered commercial quantities of crude oil in the 60's what was nigerias biggest export? FOOD, we had a relatively huge population then.

the richest man in west Africa at that time, Alhassan Dantata was a trader in kola nuts and ground nuts.

we discovered black Gold and everyone deserted agriculture, that is why we are struggling to meet our rice demands in 2018, but thanks to good leadership from PMB all those things are turning around.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:
To some picture posting ... grin

Observing the airforce repelling BHT attack.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

hahaha i thought you were done arguing, before we discovered commercial quantities of crude oil in the 60's what was nigerias biggest export? FOOD, we had a relatively huge population then.

the richest man in west Africa at that time, Alhassan Dantata was a trader in kola nuts and ground nuts.

we discovered black Gold and everyone deserted agriculture, that is why we are struggling to meet our rice demands in 2018, but thanks to good leadership from PMB all those things are turning around.

I didn't want you to tell people what I didn't say. You jumped into an argument without reviewing where it started from.

FYI, Nigeria's population in 1960 was 45 million and the land area of Nigeria is about the same as of today with population over 4x what it use to be then. We have more mouth to feed as of today.

Why would I export raw produce when industries are adding value to our crops and reselling them within our larger consumer market?

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

Facts you do research on and comprehend. And claim books you have read I haven't . And all what you've been saying are points.

Ok we heard you. I understand you pushed yourself too hard. Rest now, you need it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Ok we heard you. I understand you pushed yourself too hard. Rest now, you need it.
Coming from the fake internet spy/ overseas military researcher and part time military blogger who is a member of the intelligence community.

Lolol you’re a joke mate, if nobody is willing to tell you, I am.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shame o...Shame
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Odunayaw:
Shame o...Shame
I feel so disappointed.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Odunayaw:
Shame o...Shame

where you dissapear go? grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=bidexiii post=69348978][/quote]
What vehicle is this?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Coming from the fake internet spy/ overseas military researcher and part time military blogger who is a member of the intelligence community.

Scamper off my mention I.diot!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the riff-raff pumping chest because he can dare show his pain, recalcitrance, m.adness, envy, nuisance on Nairaland. Chief of the fake people on Nairaland who know nothing but to be patronizing l.unacy as if their lives depend on it. I.diot of the highest order. M.ad man!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
allexpensive:

What vehicle is this?

It's the FV-105 Sultan vehicle .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

And accountant!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
na WA o
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
CaptainStephen:
na WA o
how bout a raid on these trolls boss undecided
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Scamper off my mention I.diot!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the riff-raff pumping chest because he can dare show his pain, recalcitrance, m.adness, envy, nuisance on Nairaland. Chief of the fake people on Nairaland who know nothing but to be patronizing l.unacy as if their lives depend on it. I.diot of the highest order. M.ad man!

hahah i only compiled a list of occupations youve claimed for yourself, how did i hit a nerve grin grin
meanwhile youre calling me random names grin what kind of inteligence spy spends his day trolling nairaland ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.