Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3028028 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Starlight infrared and night vision Cameras fitted in NN patrol boats
any idea for the visual range of the cameras

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigerian army pilots after concluding a lecture with US army aviation and national guard

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Starlight infrared and night vision Cameras fitted in NN patrol boats

Nice pictures.

Good to see how we are moving forward.

Do you have an idea of the location
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Nigerian army pilots after concluding a lecture with US army aviation and national guard

Here in Nigeria right

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
bidexiii:

Here in Nigeria right

yeah In Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Liberian coast guard inspecting illegal fishing vessels

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2018

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
NA sniper

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pic1 Cockpit of Agusta LUH.
Pic2 Arrays of the Italian ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
NA sniper
Beat me to it!
First time seeing the steyr with accompanying bipod! I just love the rifle

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
ugo4u:

Love these babies.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
Beat me to it!

I have posted pictures of the steyr sniper riffle equipped with bipod. shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
bidexiii:

Me too o shocked
But mine was so cool it doesn't need a bipod

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
overhead panel of the LUH

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
bidexiii:

Really?
Please point me there, thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
Beat me to it!

grin credit my account for some photos..... na joke oh
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kalapizim:
grin credit my account for some photos..... na joke oh
This man grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
ugo4u:

I feel they'll look more beautiful on desert camo.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
Really?
Please point me there, thanks

Hahaaaaa it's been long I can't really remembered when I posted it. But I'll look in my archive for the pictures and I'll repost them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
allexpensive:

I feel they'll look more beautiful on desert camo.
Yes sir, but she looks majestic in the environment she's stationed( SE/SS), lush green. Apart from her outward beauty, she's a delight in the air.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2018
#NA

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Odunayaw:
This man grin
heheh
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Satellite Image Shows (12) K-52 Alligator Attack helicopters For The #EAF Stationed At Wadi Gandali Air Base (Kattamia military airport).

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
The #Egyptian navy carries out joint PASSEX Exercise with #British, #French navies in the Red Sea.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Army Forces recruits who deploy to northern Sinai get highly Physical training in compare with other [recruits] Who serve in any other area in #Egypt despite those who are in the (SF/ RDF).

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Army Forces continue discovering smuggling tunnels in #Rafah city among the borders with #Gaza Strip. #Sinai

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
The #EAF Thwarted attempt to infiltrate through the western borders with #Libya & destroyed 15 SUVs loaded with weapons & Ammunition.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is the cockpit of the amazing Robinson R66 Helicopter. This bird was set-out to bring flying to the masses, the revolution of this wonder bird is the simplicity in its design and requires very little maintenance. The R22 is so light weight that it can run on an inexpensive piston engine usually used in light airplane, this is set to draw only 75% of its total power making it very reliable and long lasting without compromising performance. It can fly faster, travel further and carry more than any other in its class, it has a unique place amongst helicopters. With a price of just about $180,000, its the same price of a top end mercedes and makes flying practically possible for anyone. It is the most popular aircraft for training of new pilots.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
PIC 1: The dreaded Mi35 helicopter aka ( the ugly beast) hovering in one of NAF bases.
PIC 2: Agusta LUH in action
PIC 3: NAF Super Puma used for airlifting Nigerian contingent for peace keeping mission.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
ugo4u:
This is the cockpit of the amazing Robinson R66 Helicopter. This bird was set-out to bring flying to the masses, the revolution of this wonder bird is the simplicity in its design and requires very little maintenance. The R22 is so light weight that it can run on an inexpensive piston engine usually used in light airplane, this is set to draw only 75% of its total power making it very reliable and long lasting without compromising performance. It can fly faster, travel further and carry more than any other in its class, it has a unique place amongst helicopters. With a price of just about $180,000, its the same price of a top end mercedes and makes flying practically possible for anyone. It is the most popular aircraft for training of new pilots.
you attend IHFS?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Odunayaw:
you attend IHFS?
How you take know say na IHFS?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
ugo4u:
How you take know say na IHFS?
Handwriting on the wall

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.