Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3027704 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Conclusion

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ivory Coast

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
SternProphet:

That guy is going nowhere. I think he has ended his political career and there is a criminal case pending. His stunts only position him amongst other PDP presidential hopefuls. Believe me, his Presidency rivals in PDP are more worried about him than the Buhari Presidency. Why did Akpabio leave?. I have not heard anything earthshaking from Tambuwal, Kwakwanso, Turaki or Lamido about the invasion,
pls say what you know.
even before saraki defection, akpabio had been a regular visitor to the state house and tinubu's house .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Ivory Coast
I see that technical gun mount and its operator falling off due to disintegration from heavy recoils.

above all that gunner is too exposed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
giles14:
I see that technical gun mount and its operator falling off due to disintegration from heavy recoils.

above all that gunner is too exposed

The firepower seems too much for that vehicle. With two such guns mounted on the same vehicle, if the two operators fire at the same time then someone will be on the floor.

On exposure, that's not a weapon that should be use in a direct confrontation. Probably just to deliver some fire power on enemy position from a good distance.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
allexpensive:

The firepower seems too much for that vehicle. With two such guns mounted on the same vehicle, if the two operators fire at the same time then someone will be on the floor.

On exposure, that's not a weapon that should be use in a direct confrontation. Probably just to deliver some fire power on enemy position from a good distance.
agreed but if the enemy should return fire probability of hit is very high
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
allexpensive:

look properly there are 2 adjacent vehicles there.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

look properly there are 2 adjacent vehicles there.
Oh my Jesus. Thank you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
This country is obsessed with AA hun trucks

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Street combat... LIBYAN STYLE

Pic 1) when your drug boss is also your commanding office smiley

Pic 2) 1 salute for anybody that knows the graffiti on the wall...... . #tuft war

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

I like the way the gun-truck are Configured. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd picture.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
bidexiii:

I like the way the gun-truck are Configured. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd picture.

this one especially

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

this one especially

Yeah wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
lionel4power:
Street combat... LIBYAN STYLE

Pic 1) when your drug boss is also your commanding office smiley

Pic 2) 1 salute for anybody that knows the graffiti on the wall...... . #tuft war

What type of fighting is this grin shocked grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
bidexiii:

What type of fighting is this grin shocked grin
The libyans have their own fighting style.

I watched an Al Jazeera documentary on the Libya war. Libyan fighters usually go with their house helps to serve them tea during fighting. Sometimes the house help holds the extra ammo and equipment.

Some even take their wives to the front lines. Apart from fvcking ISIS, Libyans fight like gentlemen.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
obsessed?

since them no get proper infantry support vehicle ,dis is the next best thing
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
lionel4power:

The libyans have their own fighting style.

I watched an Al Jazeera documentary on the Libya war. Libyan fighters usually go with their house helps to serve them tea during fighting. Sometimes the house help holds the extra ammo and equipment.

Some even take their wives to the front lines. Apart from fvcking ISIS, Libyans fight like gentlemen.

Laughter is killing me right here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
bidexiii:

Laughter is killing me right here grin grin grin
ghadaffi really pampered them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by doziex: 1:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Y'all know that that 1 billion usd supplemental spending on military hardware is trapped in the senate while APC and PDP perform drama for us in the senate ?

These fools are so unpatriotic, they wouldn't even seize fire, agree to take care of national security issues, then resume politicking.

So in the mean time, not a dime extra would be spent on critically necessary weapons, and BHTS would continue to get the better of our troops.

I saw a posting on the general thread on nairaland, about buratai going apeshit about soldiers running from the enemy and not standing their ground until death. ( I was waiting for it to be reposted on this thread, so I could comment amongst military enthusiasts.)

An angry officer responded to COAS, accusing them of not buying any weapons since colonel dasuki's last purchase of used equipment.

What is so wicked about Nigeria, is that they used less than 100 million usd out off the available 2.1 billion usd and still were able to turn things around.
And just shared and embezzled the rest.
Used cheap ex soviet equipment will win us this war, and save countless men from dying.

That is why BHTS don't overrun the Chadians, cause they have invested in the right stuff.

NA had to leave our troops so strapped, that they always beg for the Cameroonian to come 60 Km into Nigeria with their armored vehicles to assist NA in clearing operations.

What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 4:27am On Aug 09, 2018
doziex:
Y'all know that that 1 billion usd supplemental spending on military hardware is trapped in the senate while APC and PDP perform drama for us in the senate ?

These fools are so unpatriotic, they wouldn't even seize fire, agree to take care of national security issues, then resume politicking.

So in the mean time, not a dime extra would be spent on critically necessary weapons, and BHTS would continue to get the better of our troops.

I saw a posting on the general thread on nairaland, about buratai going apeshit about soldiers running from the enemy and not standing their ground until death. ( I was waiting for it to be reposted on this thread, so I could comment amongst military enthusiasts.)

An angry officer responded to COAS, accusing them of not buying any weapons since colonel dasuki's last purchase of used equipment.

What is so wicked about Nigeria, is that they used less than 100 million usd out off the available 2.1 billion usd and still were able to turn things around.
Used cheap ex soviet equipment will win us this war, and save countless men from dying.

That is why BHTS don't overrun the Chadians, cause they have invested in the right stuff.

NA had to leave our troops so strapped, that they always beg for the Cameroonian to come 60 Km into Nigeria with their armored vehicles to assist NA in clearing operations.

What a shame!
The 1billion dollars is not trapped by the legislative arm rather it is some governors that are challenging governments legality to access the money which is in the ECA(Excess Crude Account), because actually that money does not solely belongs to FG it is for the States/local government. If the FG really wants to improve the situation of hardwares they should use the Abacha loot to buy weapons the Swiss government have repatrated almost $700m since PMB came into power, rather than sharing it to "poor people" who we don't know how they were captured for the scheme, why not do the needful. The legislative arm of government must do their job of scrutinizing any budget that is how its done in civilized climes. For me the government is not yet serious, if we don't want to buy weapons at least that money can be used to revamp and give a facelift to Police or Army barracks which are more or less Ghettos.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2018
doziex:

What a shame!
when the FG withdrew and paid for the A29 did dey go through the national assembly?.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/496m-tucano-jets-matters-arising/

when even they wait to score cheap political gain they called the National assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
SANDF

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Mali “urban” warfare

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
NA child soldiers grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
NA child soldiers grin
reminds me of "heil Hitler"
cheesy

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
NA child soldiers grin

Seriously .... grin shocked grin

You ain't serious shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Geronimoe: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
NA child soldiers grin
Child soldiers or NMS recent POP?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2018
bidexiii:

Seriously .... grin shocked grin

You ain't serious shocked
Nah just kidding, I think they are from NMS or something.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2018
lionel4power:
reminds me of "heil Hitler"
cheesy

tongue hitlers kids aren’t carrying AKs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2018
very interesting from IHFS website, Never knew certain NAF pilots train on both fixed and rotatory Wing aircrafts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Floky215 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.