Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3038411 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Uu
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
bidexiii:
More.
How I wish it was Nigerian customs that seized such wonderful consignment, na to forward am to personnel in the frontlines.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
ugo4u:

How I wish it was Nigerian customs that seized such wonder consignment, na to forward to personnel in the frontlines.

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by HORRORIZON: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Xbee007:

Check these sources out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/684#71586064

https://www.businessdayonline.com/news/article/mamman-nur-boko-haram-factional-leader-shot/

Lol. BUSTED! How in the hell do they expect to gain the support of the people if they keep lying to them every chance they get.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please do find a place in your benevolent heart to forgive us mere mortals who don't thrive on conspiracy theories.

I know you are omniscient, but allow me inform you that between 2014-2015 alone, black market arms worth millions of dollars were shipped into Nigeria from South Africa, Ukraine and other countries by our own Federal Government, without the approval of those governments. The action even caused a diplomatic spat between Nigeria and South Africa. What this tells us is that the black market is a separate entity on its own, governments may decide to turn a blind eye to the operations of such syndicates but that doesn't mean they approve it as a state policy.

I do not see what Turkey stands to gain by supplying arms to far flung terrorist groups all over the world, completely outside their sphere of influence, but apparently you do, and whenever you decide to share such classified information, please be so kind to mention me.

Oh, and please delete that quote of yours mentioning me.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
HORRORIZON:

Lol. BUSTED! How in the hell do they expect to gain the support of the people if they keep lying to them every chance they get.
Who’s “they” ? It was Tolu Ogundamisi that posted those pictures on twitter and he’s usually accurate it wasn’t NA so calm down you didn’t bust anyone important.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who are the "They" you referred to? The military isn't in control of those twitter handles, you should be asking the people posting those on twitter why they posted misleading stuff
HORRORIZON:

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Xbee007:

Check these sources out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/684#71586064

https://www.businessdayonline.com/news/article/mamman-nur-boko-haram-factional-leader-shot/
Yeah you’re correct those pics are from last year, I should have noticed.

Last last we saw the video NAF released, Boko boys suffered in Damasak.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by olapluto(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
As its season of politics, I must say I am proud of contributors to this thread who have ignored those childishly dragging politics into this thread. As it is not possible to delete the person's post, I think its best to just ignore them.
Intelligent minds on this thread who really want the best for the military, I commend you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
EVarn:

Oh, and please delete that quote of yours mentioning me.

Deleted grin
Now u do the same as requested

Anyways I am out of the discussion , ain't got no point to prove

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
NAF alpha jet pilot training in Egypt. Nice patch !

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sh1t is getting real.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please, people gotta stop posting BH propaganda all over the place, sure they are out there, but we don't need to help them spread it.
BH got the videos from where? And anyone here wanna go to Jihadist websites? haha, no me, that sh!t get tracked and IP addresses of visitors logged by prying eyes, so to those who go there, be careful
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
ugo4u:
Sh1t is getting real.
Just thinking, but who is to say these ISWAP guys don't just wear military camouflage and make those videos?. Either that or soldiers don't fear punishment anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Please, people gotta stop posting BH propaganda all over the place, sure they are out there, but we don't need to help them spread it.
BH got the videos from where? And anyone here wanna go to Jihadist websites? haha, no me, that sh!t get tracked and IP addresses of visitors logged by prying eyes, so to those who go there, be careful
I don't know if they can't just disallow mobile phones on the warfront. Give them radios instead.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
ugo4u:

How I wish it was Nigerian customs that seized such wonderful consignment, na to forward am to personnel in the frontlines.

The Nigerian customs as been seizing and impounding containers firearms of various categories from Turkey.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
NA Bigfoot MRAP and streit typhoon

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
bidexiii:

The Nigerian customs as been seizing and impounding containers firearms of various categories from Turkey.
They're mostly pump action rifle na.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
NAF alpha jet pilot training in Egypt. Nice patch !

he should blur the patch with his full name in arabic !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
NA Bigfoot MRAP and streit typhoon
Very few of these in the inventory. We need up to 100 of these. Some countries are buying hundreds and acquiring license to mass produce.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
EVarn:
I don't know if they can't just disallow mobile phones on the warfront. Give them radios instead.
The NAF and the NA have turned DAMASK and AON into a killing field the last couple of days
the COAS is in MAIDUGURI.
The CAS is in MAIDUGURI.
Let BH post their videos
Let the FGN end the war.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
LTGEN:

The NAF and the NA have turned DAMASK and AON into a killing field the last couple of days
The CAS is in MAIDUGURI.
Let BH post their videos
Let the FGN end the war.
lol.if they like, let them tag amnesty international.
Kill em all.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
LTGEN:

The CAS is in MAIDUGURI.
Let BH post their videos
Let the FGN end the war.
This is what we want to hear. Kill anything that ties a turban and waves a black flag angry

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Seems the bots got Jake.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Xbee007:

Are you really referring to the Super Tucano?

100% without reservation

Do l really need to go onto detail❓ To what purpose will it make a difference. That's why l stopped contributions here.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2019
komekn:

100% without reservation

Do l really need to go onto detail❓ To what purpose will it make a difference. [/b]That's why l stopped contributions here.[b]

Am so glad u did
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

CLEARING OF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS INFILTRATION IN THE FRINGES OF MAIDUGURI

There is credible information and evidence that in a bid to further intensify their psychological war and instill fear on the citizens, some elements of Boko Haram terrorists have infiltrated some villages in the fringes of Maiduguri city. They have clandestinely been going about threatening innocent residents, warning them to vacate their homes.

So far, out of fear, several inhabitants have moved out of their ancestral homes. Consequently, we wish to inform all well meaning citizens, especially within Maiduguri metropolis and its environs to promptly report the presence of suspicious persons or avail the security agencies of information about such persons. Failure to report will be viewed seriously as it is tantamount to collaboration with the Boko Haram terrorists. Such compromising persons when found will be treated like the terrorists.

Members of the public are enjoined to please cooperate and support ongoing operations to weed out the infiltrating terrorists and their sympathisers.

Please disseminate this information to the general public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Colonel
Deputy Director Public Relations
Theatre Command Operation LAFIYA DOLE
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2019
The 232-kilometre Maiduguri-Damaturu-Potiskum road which was closed earlier today, over what residents said was due to a military operation in the area, has now been re-opened.

The spokesperson of the 7 division, Col. Ado Isa confirmed this to Channels Television.

A member of the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Maiduguri had told our correspondent that military convoys were seen on the road, a major expressway leading to and out of the Borno state capital.

Following the action, members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Maiduguri stopped loading passengers travelling out of the city.

Motorists coming into the city were also restricted from using the road, where terrorists are said to have a dozen crossing points.

Meanwhile, the spokesperson of the Operation Lafiya Dole, Col. Onyema Nwachukwu, explained in a statement that the Army is only carrying out a clearance operation and snap checks for the safety of motorists, saying the action was not a road closure.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/09/maiduguri-damaturu-highway-reopens-closure-military-operation/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by troublemakea(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2019
bidexiii:
I came across these picture few days ago.
I thought he was a NAF PILOT
The 2nd & 3rd picture resembles the officer in 1st picture shocked
sorry the crocodile insignia on the guy's shirt means what

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.