Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3043195 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 19, 2019
EVarn:
Afropessimistic sentiments among Nigerians is very disturbing. I don't know how someone that:

1. Probably attended a government owned school(primary, secondary or/and tertiary)
2. Uses tarred roads built with public funds and untolled(Nigeria has only two tolled roads,and they are tolled by the Lagos state government)
3. Uses electricity (which is so heavily subsidized and regulated by the government that the distribution companies are barely making profit)
4. Uses fuel(which is again heavily subsidized)
5. Buys agricultural products that we're grown with subsidized fertilizers
6. Uses the naira (which the government has spent over half of our foreign reserves within the last 3 years trying to defend from collapse and hyperinflation)
7. Sleeps and wakes in peace(thanks to billions of dollars in security budget)
8. Uses Nigerian banks,which happen to be some of the best banks in Africa and the world. Again, thanks to government intervention that prevented a total decay of the banking industry etc

Then say he/she haven't benefitted anything from the government??.
1- I attended pubic primary and secondary school, it is now I know was just a waste of time for me. Anybody that attended Igbobi college(before it was fully given to the missionary) or ifako comprehensive will agree with me. All we did was to play and fight with other schools, there is nothing like assignment or classwork, once in a while if dem give us, if you like do am, if you like no do am.
Their are some few brilliant kids there sha, teachers do not give a Bleep if you understand what they teach or not.

Back then eh grin a lot of people in class couldn't read or write even though we were in SS3, I mean most people no sabi anything at all, they no sabi read and dem dey SS3 embarassed me too no sabi plenty things too sha
angry
2-most of the roads in Lagos is so terrible

3- since Tuesday, I have not seen power supply for one minute.

4-compare how much we buy fuel to other OPEC members, and don't forget to tell me their GDP per capital and compare their HDI to that of Nigeria.

5-it seems you don't know how expensive all this agricultural products are in the market. How much is a 12kg of rice? How much is a bag of beans and garri sold? Do you know how expensive yams are been sold? If we're producing massively one derica of rice and beans should not be more than #100, a tuber of yam shouldn't be more than #150. How many Nigerians can afford to eat a nice 3 square meals a day. Or is it not Nigeria were absolute majority of the population are living less than $2 in a day you're talking about undecided

When I was living in ijebu, I saw kids drinking garri to school in the morning, drinking garri when they got home and ate eba or fufu in the evening. Once in a while they do eat rice.

6- lack of planning and over reliance on oil is what is making the naira useless. It is also caused by past military leaders like IBB,Abacha etc that has no business been military officers not to talk of been head of states. It's also caused by some Nigerians that only vote men like buhari,atiku,obj,gej that has nothing to do with governing a country.
Anybody earning less than 50k in a month will just be struggling, to enjoy in a state like Lagos state or PH and also live in comfortable environment you have to be earning more than 100k.

7- please can you tell me how much Nigeria have spent on defence since 2007 and let's compare it with the weapons we have or the infrastructures in security agents barracks.

In terms of security the Nigerian government has totally failed. Armed bandits are wreking havoc in the north west, boko haram and Isis are wrecking havoc in the north west, Fulani herdsmen are wrecking havoc all over the country, but the people in the middle belt are the ones feeling fulani herdsmen heat the most.

You dare not pass some roads in taraba or Benue state when tivs or jukuns militias are operating.

8- Nigerian banks are not some of the best in the world. There is a wema bank I do withdraw cash, even though I deduct just ones with my GT bank debit card, this useless bank will deduct my money, they are only allowed to deduct my money if I withdraw thrice or more.
That useless wema bank have ruined my plans a lot of time, imagine say you get 1k you wan go withdraw, you won't be able to withdraw the 1k unless you will withdraw #500 so dem go comot their charge grin

I've written to CBN reporting the useless wema bank and the brance it is located, still yet nothing changed during my stay in the village.

When you talk of power supply, the whole of ondo south senatorial district didn't see power supply for 1 minute for about 7-8 years.
I lived in saki, Oyo state, for about 2 month and 3 weeks I didn't use power supply for up to 10hours embarassed

I'm presently in a location in abuja, I've used more than 5 days in this location I have not seen power supply for 1 minutes grin

Alaye, nah god dey protect person sef while traveling on Nigerian roads, if I start to dey talk wetin eyes don see while traveling by roads eh... A lot of people just dey survive for Nigeria grin

You can't be earning a good salary and want to live in some places in Lagos. Who no wan live for shangisha, lekki peninsula or ikoyi
Hustling don carry me go North central, south south,south west and south east wetin eyes don see eh just forget am. Absolute majority of Nigerians are in abject poverty and they are enjoying absolute nothing been a Nigerian. Shey nah Benue,kogi,kwara or nassarawa we go talk, the underdevelopment in most places in those states made me shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
Nigerian Army running oil bunkering syndicate in Rivers — Wike
May 19, 2019Samuel Ogundipe

Governor Nyesom Wike has accused the Nigerian Army of running illegal bunkering in Rivers State.

The governor accused Jamil Sarham, the general officer commanding the Army’s 6 Division in Port Harcourt, of raising a team of soldiers to steal and sell petroleum products in the region.

“The GOC has his own team now doing oil bunkering for him because he wants to be chief of army staff,” Mr Wike said while receiving a team of military personnel from ‘Operation Delta Safe’ on Wednesday. “If you give that kind of person chief of army staff, what kind of security would we have in this country?”

“He cannot be removed here because they know the role he is playing for them: sabotaging our security architecture,” the governor added.

Mr Wike said Mr Sarham, a major-general, regularly divulges confidential security briefings to criminals, and the military leadership’s reluctance in removing him was deliberate.

“We would have security meeting, he will release it to criminals,” Mr Wike said. “And chief of army staff will leave the man here because he is playing their role.”

Mr Wike said he has been leading security efforts to “reduce crime to the barest minimum,” in Rivers, which ranks amongst Nigeria’s most volatile states. But the army constitutes an obstacle for success, he alleged.

The ‘Operation Delta Safe’ is a joint-security patrol of the Niger Delta region, where cases of oil theft and disruption of oil installations are regularly reported. The courtesy visit to Mr Wike was led by Akinjide Akinrinade, a naval rear admiral and overall head of the operation.

Mr Wike said it would be difficult for ‘Operation Delta Safe’ to arrest military personnel sent on oil bunkering mission if they encountered one another in the creeks.

The governor did not provide any evidence to substantiate his allegations. His media adviser, Oraye Franklin, told PREMIUM TIMES he has nothing to add to the governor’s comments.

Mr Wike, a member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, has made unsubstantiated allegations in the past against Buhari administration officials and security chiefs. Following the discovery of a cash haul in Ikoyi in April 2017, Mr Wike claimed the money belonged to Rivers State, having allegedly been plundered by his predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/330571-nigerian-army-running-oil-bunkering-syndicate-in-rivers-wike.html

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 3:45pm On May 19, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Yes sir, perhaps you can enlighten us about Nigeria's rules of engagement during an invasion, let me guess, more brutality against the already brutalized masses? Tell me more.
Your ass will be drafted forcefully, really? Using what personnel? Nigeria simply don't have the resources to forcefully draft anybody, do you even know how many cities, towns and villages there are in Nigeria? Both remote and not, yea, good luck with that draft, i hope they stock up on gas, they're gonna need it, and lots of spares for their vehicles, it's gonna be a long drive.
This is a highly disorganized country, where the police probably don't even have database of the people within each state, give a Nigerian police a fake ID and he won't know the difference, how you gonna find them?. smh
Oga, u don't read history o, if u did u wont type such things.
Ask our grandparents, they will surely tell you wat they experience during the civil war.
Some of the generals in the Nigerian army 2day didn't enlist into the force by themselves, some where picked in the beer parlour, viewing center, i have alot of close friends whom have narrated the story of how their father was kidnapped and sent to the army training camp during the war.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
Guys, do we always have to spew insults all the time? Jeez.
And maybe i didn't read history, tell me again, where was that history taught? As a guy who went to both public and Private school back home, never was i once taught about people being dragged from beer parlors to fight in any civil war, guess that's my fault.
I don't know everything, never pretended that i did, just stated an opinion, how a military is going to round up millions of Nigerians while being currently invaded by an outside power is gonna be near impossible, it takes resources that i don't believe we could muster, that's called an opinion, not a fact.
Please, have convo without all the insults, some of you on here make it all tiring anyways

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 4:27pm On May 19, 2019
QuietMynd:

Ask our grandparents, they will surely tell you wat they experience during the civil war.
Some of the generals in the Nigerian army 2day didn't enlist into the force by themselves, some where picked in the beer parlour, viewing center, i have alot of close friends whom have narrated the story of how their father was kidnapped and sent to the army training camp during the war.

Haba nau, easy with the fables nau...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NNAMDIII(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2019
All that gilters are not Gold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2019
Still trying to understand why we can't counter views contrary to ours without hurling INSULTS... Not just at the person expressing the view but those whom we feel support the view.
Its NAUSEATING.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
QuietMynd:

dat was during the war they had no other choice but to go
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:18pm On May 19, 2019
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:19pm On May 19, 2019
Na childishness now
mekussa:
Still trying to understand why we can't counter views contrary to ours without hurling INSULTS... Not just at the person expressing the view but those whom we feel support the view.
Its NAUSEATING.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 7:11pm On May 19, 2019
I doubt if there was any conscription on the federal side during the Civil War, atleast I've never seen anything like that. There were people that came up to be selected to fight though.
QuietMynd:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 19, 2019
Morocco exercise

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Texman21: 8:18pm On May 19, 2019
Algerian1:
Morocco exercise
guy,the way you are representing morocca and tunisia you deserve salary from them

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsXCtLDvLo
A lil Documentary on the BIR.Sorry me it's in French

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2019
Some lil pics on the Bir and other Military Operations

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 12:53am On May 20, 2019
Other pics

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:24am On May 20, 2019
NAF BAGS AFRICAN PR AWARDS FOR COUNTER INSURGENCY, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT

The outstanding efforts of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) in Public Relations (PR) practice and the fight against insurgency in the Northeast, have been appreciated and rewarded at the just concluded 2019 Conference of African Public Relations Association (APRA) in Kigali, Rwanda. At the Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony, the NAF received a ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ in recognition of its sterling contribution to PR development and its invaluable support to APRA activities. The NAF also received a ‘Certificate of Excellence’, in the ‘Public Sector/Government Award Category’ for its crisis communication campaigns in the counter insurgency operations in the Northeast.

The awards were presented to the NAF by the President of APRA, Mr Yomi Badejo-Okusanya, who commended the NAF for its developmental strides in PR. “The NAF is honoured for its contributions to capacity building, professional development and its outstanding PR practices in the African continent”, Badejo said. Speaking on the Certificate of Excellence in the ‘Public Sector/Government Category’, the Publisher of The Holmes Report, Mr Paul Holmes, who is also the organiser of the Annual African PR Awards, said the NAF was recognised for its robust crisis communication in the campaign against Boko Haram terrorists in the Northeastern States of Nigeria. “The Annual African PR award recognises Superior Achievement in Branding Reputation and Engagement (SABRE) by PR Practitioners and Agencies”, he said.

Receiving the two certificates at the event, the NAF Director of Public Relations and Information (DOPRI), Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, appreciated the organisers of the awards for recognising the NAF's contribution to PR Practice. “We must commend APRA as well as The Holmes Report, the joint organisers of the Annual African PR Awards, for finding the NAF worthy of the honours. We also acknowledge Image Merchants Promotion Limited, Publishers of PRNigeria for its support and nomination of our modest contribution for these great awards”, he said. He re-emphasized that the NAF, in collaboration with other security agencies, will sustain the onslaught against insurgents and armed bandits in the country to ensure that law abiding citizens can pursue their legitimate aspirations without fear.

Various awards in different categories were presented to recipients across the African Continent during the SABRE Africa Awards Night, which was one of the major events of the 2019 Annual APRA Conference that held in Kigali, Rwanda from 13 - 17 May 2019. The Conference, with the theme "Africa and Story Telling, Changing the Narratives", was chaired by His Excellency John Dramani Mahama, former President of Ghana.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:25am On May 20, 2019
#EAF

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 5:28am On May 20, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Guys, do we always have to spew insults all the time? Jeez.
And maybe i didn't read history, tell me again, where was that history taught? As a guy who went to both public and Private school back home, never was i once taught about people being dragged from beer parlors to fight in any civil war, guess that's my fault.
I don't know everything, never pretended that i did, just stated an opinion, how a military is going to round up millions of Nigerians while being currently invaded by an outside power is gonna be near impossible, it takes resources that i don't believe we could muster, that's called an opinion, not a fact.
Please, have convo without all the insults, some of you on here make it all tiring anyways
Insult ?
Can u point one out from my reply.
Cuz i said u dnt read history, that is now an insult
I just deduce that from wat u wrote.
And about forcibly enlisting civilian into the military in that time of war, that is a well known fact, and anyone who have a relative who is a victim or anyone who read the history of the civil war will be aware of that.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 5:30am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=Stephandeswardt post=78529456][/quote]
Fables !!!
Oga, it happens in the south west
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 5:33am On May 20, 2019
mekussa:
Its NAUSEATING.
If u re referring to me.
Well, I didnt insult anyone, if he count that as an insult then my apologies to him
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 5:42am On May 20, 2019
Toju200:
dat was during the war they had no other choice but to go
Yes, i knw, jst trying to making a point to someone that says the army cant force civilians to fight.
Let war starts and people refusing to enlist, maybe they wont force their ass to join, me and sizzorky might even meet at the camp. No one knws his true potential, sizzorky might make a good special force fighter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 5:45am On May 20, 2019
blacKDalia:
I doubt if there was any conscription on the federal side during the Civil War, atleast I've never seen anything like that. There were people that came up to be selected to fight though.
There is, I have close relatives that experience it.
This one no be say them say.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 6:44am On May 20, 2019
Chief i was talking about the guys throwing around curse word, not you, which is why i didn't quote you. Didn't think i did
You are entitled to your opinion, nothing for me to get mad over
QuietMynd:

Insult ?
Can u point one out from my reply.
Cuz i said u dnt read history, that is now an insult
I just deduce that from wat u wrote.
And about forcibly enlisting civilian into the military in that time of war, that is a well known fact, and anyone who have a relative who is a victim or anyone who read the history of the civil war will be aware of that.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 7:20am On May 20, 2019
Hahaha, you're gonna have to cross the atlantic ocean to come get me lol.
Although personally, i wouldn't mind fighting for Nigeria, regardless of her flaws, it's still home, even though I've spent more than half my life away from there, there's still nowhere that can replace it, it's still my home.
QuietMynd:

Yes, i knw, jst trying to making a point to someone that says the army cant force civilians to fight.
Let war starts and people refusing to enlist, maybe they wont force their ass to join, me and sizzorky might even meet at the camp. No one knws his true potential, sizzorky might make a good special force fighter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 11:00am On May 20, 2019
Sizzorkay:
Hahaha, you're gonna have to cross the atlantic ocean to come get me lol.
Although personally, i wouldn't mind fighting for Nigeria, regardless of her flaws, it's still home, even though I've spent more than half my life away from there, there's still nowhere that can replace it, it's still my home.
My Uncle was conscripted during the Civil War.
If you lived in the Onikan/ Obalende area during the late Sixties.
The NA used to conduct sweeps of miscreants.
Grandmother confirmed it.
Brig.Gen Adekunle also confirmed it.
In 1966 the NA was less than 10,000 Men and Women combined.
By 1970 it was well over 250,000.
I end my discussion with a prayer that:
Nigeria is never invaded.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:47am On May 20, 2019
#NA

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2019
BabaOwen:
1- I attended pubic primary and secondary school, it is now I know was just a waste of time for me. Anybody that attended Igbobi college(before it was fully given to the missionary) or ifako comprehensive will agree with me. All we did was to play and fight with other schools, there is nothing like assignment or classwork, once in a while if dem give us, if you like do am, if you like no do am.
Their are some few brilliant kids there sha, teachers do not give a Bleep if you understand what they teach or not.

Back then eh grin a lot of people in class couldn't read or write even though we were in SS3, I mean most people no sabi anything at all, they no sabi read and dem dey SS3 embarassed me too no sabi plenty things too sha
angry
2-most of the roads in Lagos is so terrible

3- since Tuesday, I have not seen power supply for one minute.

4-compare how much we buy fuel to other OPEC members, and don't forget to tell me their GDP per capital and compare their HDI to that of Nigeria.

5-it seems you don't know how expensive all this agricultural products are in the market. How much is a 12kg of rice? How much is a bag of beans and garri sold? Do you know how expensive yams are been sold? If we're producing massively one derica of rice and beans should not be more than #100, a tuber of yam shouldn't be more than #150. How many Nigerians can afford to eat a nice 3 square meals a day. Or is it not Nigeria were absolute majority of the population are living less than $2 in a day you're talking about undecided

When I was living in ijebu, I saw kids drinking garri to school in the morning, drinking garri when they got home and ate eba or fufu in the evening. Once in a while they do eat rice.

6- lack of planning and over reliance on oil is what is making the naira useless. It is also caused by past military leaders like IBB,Abacha etc that has no business been military officers not to talk of been head of states. It's also caused by some Nigerians that only vote men like buhari,atiku,obj,gej that has nothing to do with governing a country.
Anybody earning less than 50k in a month will just be struggling, to enjoy in a state like Lagos state or PH and also live in comfortable environment you have to be earning more than 100k.

7- please can you tell me how much Nigeria have spent on defence since 2007 and let's compare it with the weapons we have or the infrastructures in security agents barracks.

In terms of security the Nigerian government has totally failed. Armed bandits are wreking havoc in the north west, boko haram and Isis are wrecking havoc in the north west, Fulani herdsmen are wrecking havoc all over the country, but the people in the middle belt are the ones feeling fulani herdsmen heat the most.

You dare not pass some roads in taraba or Benue state when tivs or jukuns militias are operating.

8- Nigerian banks are not some of the best in the world. There is a wema bank I do withdraw cash, even though I deduct just ones with my GT bank debit card, this useless bank will deduct my money, they are only allowed to deduct my money if I withdraw thrice or more.
That useless wema bank have ruined my plans a lot of time, imagine say you get 1k you wan go withdraw, you won't be able to withdraw the 1k unless you will withdraw #500 so dem go comot their charge grin

I've written to CBN reporting the useless wema bank and the brance it is located, still yet nothing changed during my stay in the village.

When you talk of power supply, the whole of ondo south senatorial district didn't see power supply for 1 minute for about 7-8 years.
I lived in saki, Oyo state, for about 2 month and 3 weeks I didn't use power supply for up to 10hours embarassed

I'm presently in a location in abuja, I've used more than 5 days in this location I have not seen power supply for 1 minutes grin

Alaye, nah god dey protect person sef while traveling on Nigerian roads, if I start to dey talk wetin eyes don see while traveling by roads eh... A lot of people just dey survive for Nigeria grin

You can't be earning a good salary and want to live in some places in Lagos. Who no wan live for shangisha, lekki peninsula or ikoyi
Hustling don carry me go North central, south south,south west and south east wetin eyes don see eh just forget am. Absolute majority of Nigerians are in abject poverty and they are enjoying absolute nothing been a Nigerian. Shey nah Benue,kogi,kwara or nassarawa we go talk, the underdevelopment in most places in those states made me shocked shocked
Believe me when I say I understand where you are coming from, there are times when you just wish you weren't born in this run-down entity called Nigeria,if police doesn't harass and brutalize you on trumped up charges, epileptic electricity will ruin your day , and if you want to take a trip to the hospital to get treatment for all your troubles, you meet another story. Heck,people die everyday because of the absence of basic treatments such as arthemeter for malaria.

Nevertheless, we are Nigerians, whether we rant and froth with anger and frustration. Conception has placed us here, hence it has become our duty to do our best for one another. Loyalty to country does not necessarily mean loyalty to the government.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 4:07pm On May 20, 2019
bidexiii:
#NA
I do think the vehicle is too exposed, won't give cover to occupants.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:08pm On May 20, 2019
ugo4u:

All light military "ATV" don't offer much or any protection. The ATV provides individual, all-terrain mobility to deployed Special Operations Forces in austere locations and across a myriad of special operations missions. The vehicles are extremely flexible and internally transportable within rotary wing assets, and they allow fully combat-equipped SOF operators to move around the battlefield rapidly in terrain not easily navigated by larger, heavier vehicles.
They are tactical vehicle not to be used in direct line of combat unlike other vehicles like APC, IFV........etc.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
#Libya- photos of #Jordan|ian-made al-Mared 8X8 APC received by #LNA.
This is the first time this vehicle is deployed in Libya.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
I was just thinking about grin grin
ugo4u:

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Exjoker(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.