Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3074906 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:05am On May 17, 2019
Algeria

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2019
SupremeCourt:

You prove nothing with long story, argument is - I say Algeria is not 1,000 km away as you ignorant guys said, it is what I said; 550km or 4 hours away by army tiger vehicles and 8 hours by t-90 tank, so I proved it correct with google distance calculator.

Desert wars America fought with Iraqi, they were moving only on commercial bus roads? No, Iraqi 1 million man army was dug in open desert, America invaded with 4x4 and track abrams tanks to meet and fight Iraq in open desert. Armies for this purpose have 4WD vehicles and track tanks to travel unpaved roads for war.

Niger Republic terrain map shows my route is all flat open land, see photo below. You are the dreamers creating imaginary obstacles on open semi-desert land to slow down invading army that will first find and study shortest distance route terrain topography map like I did. Also see your own photo of Morocco army in a more difficult full desert driving with speed, are they on bus travel road? No.

Algerian army knows a surprise attack is best with my idea of open route by no man's land, your own idea of driving 4 times longer route of commercial buses through many towns will expose them to people and element of surprise or secrecy is lost. Algeria would have studied that short route with drone mapping and send spies to drive one toyota 4x4 vehicle with civilian color to scout it. You know I am correct, you all just want to save your ego after losing grin

I have no interest in how many vehicles they use first time, all I said is Algerian army is only 4 hours away from Nigeria, and I proved it 100% correctly. I hope you all learnt your lessons again, I am not a perfect human being, but before I comment, I spend time and megabytes Googling with common sense, something most of you here find hard to do, but its a foolish idea to argue with someone who is very detailed and careful, you will end up looking like a fool. Thank you brother for your much time spent gringrin
so u people are still arguing Algeria and nigeria.make una mouth nor go cause war between the two countries
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:04am On May 17, 2019
Buk-M2E medium-range air defense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:11pm On May 17, 2019
Algerian1:
Buk-M2E medium-range air defense

How much does these missile and its batteries cost ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 17, 2019
SupremeCourt:

Yor are very very very very wrong! grin grin grin grin You calculated distance on a curved road, I calculated on a straight line. The rule of map reading is : SHORTEST DISTANCE is on a straight line.

My photo 1: The shortest points of major towns between Nigeria and Algeria is from Assamakka up north to Birnin Konni down south. Tjat route is already 618 km much shorter than the almost 1,000 km that you and the Algerian soldier are using in big error!

My photo 2 : Map reading rule 1 is, shortest distance between two points is along a straight line joining them. I chose the shortest distance between Algeria and Nigeria by shifting even shorter than Assamaka, I moved to border line close to no man's land, that is 550 km.

I have smartly picked the shortest route that an invading army will use to save time and fuel, but all the 15 of you chose the wrong way of city to city, with traffic slow down, checking points, you all followed commercial bus route and I have beaten you all to arrive Algeria to Nigeria in 4 hours on 550 km straight line shortest distance on border line of Niger Republic.

I proved my claim 100% correct. With this, I now know why you all want me to leave this forum for you, anybody smarter must be kicked out. Sorry to disappoint you, I am going to stay here as long as I want, I told you since 2017, this is 2019, I will only go away when I decide not to put one minute of my time here anymore.

Now, say thank you sir, for the free geography lesson on map reading and shortest distance travel grin grin grin Kikikiki

You tell'em Agaugust!! They can't even use google distance calculator properly grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 17, 2019
Herdsmen and armed bandits have almost taken over the whole of batsari LG in katstina state and killing people. When will the Nigeria police go and dislodge them from there? The Nigerian police is busy issuing threats to IPOB members because they declared that people should sit at home on may 30.

Why can't SARS be transfered to katstina immediately or they are only gallant when dealing with unarmed yahoo boys. angry

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 17, 2019
SupremeCourt:

Don't mind them, according to clownish Baba Suwe brained Basket Mouth regular posters and major contributors who believe their family owns Nairaland, mentioning likelihood of Nigeria at war with Algeria or any country, is a sin, crime, derailment, stupiid imagination, impossible event, waste of time, irrelevant and useless contribution to a war discussion forum gringrin

They prefer to keep repeating ak-47, hilux dshk, alpha jet, f-7 jet, for 20 years non-stop, because that is far better than a mentally stimulating, educative, predictive, and national awareness creating discuss on possibility of Algeria or another nation invading Nigeria, as if Chad has not invaded us before, or Cameroon did not fight us on Bakassi.

They believe Nigeria has, and will only ever fight the types of Boko Haram. You know bro, if I say 8 out of 10 black people are stupiid in thinking, I will be right, but unfortunately I am a black man too, so I don't want to say it.

This is how their forefathers thought only Nigerian tribes like Oyo empire and Fulani caliphate will be fighting themselves, until British navy-army came from 5,000 km with superior weapons to defeat all 300+ Nigerian tribes armies, captured-rápéd their mother and sisters, destroyed all their kingdoms, colonize them for centuries, beheaded their Kings, enslaved all their forefathers-mothers and shipped 1 million Nigerians away in slave trade.

Yes, these ones are even less intelligent than their forefathers, because despite the benefit of history recorded and taught to us in schools, they still believe it is stupiid to imagine Nigeria being invaded by another country.

I don't blame Michael Jackson for bleaching off his skin to point of death, he was tired of being a black man, when he sees black men's endless foolishness upon foolishness, abeg make I no talk 2 much gringrin

On this thread, there is nothing as golden as this comment of yours.

It makes me reminisce deeply on the egregious errors committed by our ancestors & how they could have been prevented.

Above all, unlike the hare-brained nonentities who seem incapable of growing & upgrading their analogue brains other than regurgitating & recycling useless pictures of AK-47s, Hand Grenades, Helmets & T-72 Tanks that only fire two rounds before packing up at the battlefield just to delude themselves & cover-up their ineptitudes & inadequacies while their colleagues get mowed & decapitated daily like cockroaches by a rag-tag terrorist organization; you (Supremecourt) have given me the reassurance that there still exist in my generation, sane people with working brains - who like myself, are poised & determined to rectify the blunders of the past.

Yes! To rectify past blunders is impossible, but we might learn & profit by the experience of them.

Now, I have not come here to insult anybody but merely pointing out the treacherous & lackadaisical attitude of some simpletons whose full-time job is to sit in their mother's living room - drinking cowbell milk to growing their beard, with every fibre in them determined to making us download the "Version 2.0" of the nightmare suffered by our ancestors at the hands of the invading army - who were drinking coffee while blasting our forefathers into smithereens with their Caronades & Woolwich Guns. grin

There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood - leads on to fortune.

If you like, you can hide my comment again, it neither adds nor removes anything from me - Good day! grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 17, 2019
bidexiii:

How much does these missile and its batteries cost ?

Difficult to find true algerian contract cost . a non official non source posted that algeria got 24 batteries in 2013 for 600 millions dollars . that mean 25 millions per battery .

Another source said 120 millions for a battalion (=3 batteries) that give us 40 millions per battery . i will try to find an official source for a buk m2 contract

Pic : 9K317E Buk-M2E battery : a command post. Two launchers , the radar (+ optionnal low altitude acquisition/engagement radar ) + others utility vehicles loader ect...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 4:25pm On May 17, 2019
Still looney tunes? Wow.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
More surprising is the itch to quote & like a post that has no thread-value, Educational value, entertainment value (Well I have laughed hard grin).

Fortunately a good part of regulars(sensible ones grin) know and have in times past assessed our Security frailty.
I am only trying to understand why some certain monikers and their cheerleaders has suddenly woken up to think the others are ignorant.

Now hear, If you're not happy with our discussions & pictures, use the goddamn door. If you can't post on topic, create your own bloody topic. We don't treat mental infirmities nor cater for people with them.

Can we go back to sanity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2019
SupremeCourt:

Thanks, I see your valid point, but we Nigerians know our country. Let me inform you, we pay our military extra-budgetary funds specially for weapons procurement and also we give them free equipment by transfer. Navy gets many gunboats from NIMASA and cash from NNPC, foreign oil companies too pay them. Navy gets big ships frigate size as gift from USA and China gave large boat. Navy got 300 new gunboats free NNPC donation in 2006-2008 to fight Niger Delta militants.

Air force got many free helicopters from NIMASA and NNPC.

Army gets cash and gifts of food and other civilian materials supply from states, local govts. Army also gets cash from CBN extra. Army also gets donation of weapons from USA, UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, Holland, etc.

NNPC is our government oil company. CBN is our government bank.

They got so many extra hardware, including advanced radars our army got from Germany, heavy mortars from Britain, anti-IED equipment for mine clearing from EU, medical equipment from EU, MRAPs from USA. Germany also gave army like 3 Gazelle helicopters armed. So many donations of hardware and material supplies they get free.

On top of that we gave them extra $2 billion for new weapons alone in 2014. Then 2015 Buhari released emergency fund $500 million to military for urgent equipment purchase. We gave air force special deposit over $300 million for super tucano.

Now they want another $1 billion for weapons and senate complained that the $2 billion extra cash of 2014 the military has not yet explained how it was spent before asking for another billion dollars.

An army general went on TV to show one tavor rifle as proof of why they need $1 billion for a $2,000 rifle we already bought in thousands years ago and added like 15,000 Beryl rifles on top that we bought already, so why tavor again? He said plus other things, what other things? Senate got no clear detailed list of what army will buy with this billion dollars, so the money is delayed as we hear, I dont know how far.

The army has no strategic plan for modernization or improvement, they just want the cash in billions and in dollars! Now are we mad to keep paying them like we dont have common sense?

I agree with you archer arty can cost millions but we dont need artillery, we have much already, we need good tanks and army has no plan for tanks, they are busy opening vehicle manufacturing plant to export armoured vehicles all over Africa in 2030, which army is into that big complex business in this world?

The $2 billion of 2014, they bought 43 t-72 second hand near expired with jamming gun that breaks down in combat, those tanks value is under $80 million out of two billion, so what of the remaining $1.92 billion?

They should have bought 100 new t-90 for $400 million and we still have surplus change aplenty, and new tanks gun will not jam like old cargo. They bought no bmp ifv as some people say we need ifv here daily saying.

Now in addition to all the above, government normal annual defence budget cashed out to military for capital expenditure average per year $500 million in addition to all the free materials, weapons, and special cash.

So 2000 to 2019, our normal cash budget for only weapons procurement estimates at $10 billion !!!

Please show me weapons Nigerian military bought for $10 billion in 2000 to 2019 Nigeria spent more than half of the $15 billion Algeria spent on weapons only from 2006 to 2019 so we should have more than half of what they have for weapons. Why is the gap in available weapons so wide a margin between Nigeria and Algeria, that is the BODMAS mathematics that we need our military to explain to us with proof. grin grin grin

Like I said budgetary allocation determines the effectiveness of your forces. Too often we forget pay,critical in morale,while we cheer for Su 35s and T-90 MS's calling for KA 50s.
KDF gets Sh2.5 billion for pay raise

Expenditure on salaries and operations of the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) stands higher than its regional counterparts despite having the smallest personnel count, a global report shows.

Tbh,this is more of a reflection on our neighbours than anything else.
Despite their lower staff costs, Ethiopia commands a bigger force of 185,500 personnel or seven times more than Kenya’s [/b]while Uganda’s army size is nearly twice the size (45,000 personnel).
I know someone who closely observed Ethios in the field but damn,that low salary is practically criminal.....
[b]
How does that happen!?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
#NAF SOF

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2019
Algerian1:

Difficult to find true algerian contract cost . a non official serious source posted that algeria got 24 batteries in 2013 for 600 millions dollars . that mean 25 millions per battery .

Another source said 120 millions for a battalion (=3 batteries) that give us 40 millions per battery . i will try to find an official source for a buk m2 contract

Pic : 9K317E Buk-M2E battery : a command post. Two launchers , the radar (+ optionnal low altitude acquisition/engagement radar ) + others utility vehicles loader ect...

Hmm.Buk 1,aka SAM 11 Gadfly is 15 mn$ a piece,so a battery of 4 would cost 60 mn,but ofc there's a discount especially for valued bulk buyers like you guys. Figure from here which aglomerates both buying and operational costs of all weapons syatems from all over the 'net.
http://nationsdawnofanera.weebly.com/anti-air-systems.html

Its got prices of everything from corvettes and gunships to our fav Su 35S! 90 MN$ FAC (Fly Away Cost) and annual 9 mn $ operating cost.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 17, 2019
kikuyu1:

Hmm.Buk 1,aka SAM 11 Gadfly is 15 mn$ a piece,so a battery of 4 would cost 60 mn,but ofc there's a discount especially for valued bulk buyers like you guys. Figure from here which aglomerates both buying and operational costs of all weapons syatems from all over the 'net.
http://nationsdawnofanera.weebly.com/anti-air-systems.html

Its got prices of everything from corvettes and gunships to our fav Su 35S! 90 MN$ FAC (Fly Away Cost) and annual 9 mn $ operating cost.

Algeria have the SA-17 Grizzly 'Buk-M2' not the buk 1. SA 11 and according to your list if im not wrong its 30 millions per battery ? It join the 25 millons i have calculate for first source , The listing of the site is horrible
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 8:17pm On May 17, 2019
SupremeCourt:

You are very very very wrong! grin grin grin grin You calculated distance on blue curved line, it's a curved road, I calculated on red straight line, a straight way. The rule of map reading is : SHORTEST DISTANCE is always on a straight line .

My photo 1: Shortest points of major towns between Nigeria and Algeria is from Assamakka up north to Birnin Konni down south. That red arrow route is already 618 km much shorter than the blue line road 986km or almost 1,000 km that you and the Algerian soldier are using in big error!

My photo 2 : Map reading rule 1 is, shortest distance between two points is along a straight line joining them. I chose the shortest distance between Algeria and Nigeria by shifting even shorter than Assamaka, I moved to border line close to empty no man's land, that is 550 km.

I have smartly picked the shortest route that an invading army will use to save time and fuel, but all the 15 of you chose the wrong way of city to city, with traffic slow down, police checking points delays, you all followed longer commercial bus route and I have beaten you all to arrive Nigeria from Algeria in 4 hours on 550 km straight line shortest distance on border line of Niger Republic.

I proved my claim 100% correct. With this, I now know why you all want me to leave this forum for you, anybody smarter must be kicked out. Sorry to disappoint you, I am going to stay here as long as I want, I told you since 2017, this is 2019, I will only go away when I decide not to put one minute of my time here anymore.

Now, say thank you sir, for the free geography lesson on map reading and shortest distance travel grin grin grin Kikikikiki

Wtf did I just see? Algeria will move equipment from Niger to Niger?

I didn't even see anything that shows 4 hours.

Let's us assume the shortest distance is what you typed. Is there any air base on that part of the border?

You really lack knowledge of map read.

All that bother you is how to keep the dummies that like your super story busy.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2019
SupremeCourt:

Don't mind them, according to clownish Baba Suwe brained Basket Mouth regular posters and major contributors who believe their family owns Nairaland, mentioning likelihood of Nigeria at war with Algeria or any country, is a sin, crime, derailment, stupiid imagination, impossible event, waste of time, irrelevant and useless contribution to a war discussion forum gringrin

They prefer to keep repeating ak-47, hilux dshk, alpha jet, f-7 jet, for 20 years non-stop, because that is far better than a mentally stimulating, educative, predictive, and national awareness creating discuss on possibility of Algeria or another nation invading Nigeria, as if Chad has not invaded us before, or Cameroon did not fight us on Bakassi.

They believe Nigeria has, and will only ever fight the types of Boko Haram. You know bro, if I say 8 out of 10 black people are stupiid in thinking, I will be right, but unfortunately I am a black man too, so I don't want to say it.

This is how their forefathers thought only Nigerian tribes like Oyo empire and Fulani caliphate will be fighting themselves, until British navy-army came from 5,000 km with superior weapons to defeat all 300+ Nigerian tribes armies, captured-rápéd their mother and sisters, destroyed all their kingdoms, colonize them for centuries, beheaded their Kings, enslaved all their forefathers-mothers and shipped 1 million Nigerians away in slave trade.

Yes, these ones are even less intelligent than their forefathers, because despite the benefit of history recorded and taught to us in schools, they still believe it is stupiid to imagine Nigeria being invaded by another country.

I don't blame Michael Jackson for bleaching off his skin to point of death, he was tired of being a black man, when he sees black men's endless foolishness upon foolishness, abeg make I no talk 2 much gringrin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:07am On May 18, 2019
CAS REAFFIRMS COMMITMENT TO PROVISIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION AS HE COMMISSIONS NEW AIRCRAFT SHELTERS IN MAIDUGURI

The Chief of the Air (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has reaffirmed the commitment of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) to continue working for the security and unity of the Nation in line with the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He stated that NAF personnel must not be distracted by self-centered individuals who do not wish the nation well. “I urge you to remain patriotic and loyal to the President, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria (AFN), Muhammadu Buhari, who is working tirelessly to ensure a secured and prosperous Nigeria”, he said. This reaffirmation was made today, 17 May 2019, during the commissioning ceremony of newly remodeled aircraft shelters at the Headquarters (HQ) of the Air Task Force (ATF), Operation LAFIYA DOLE at NAF Base, Maiduguri. The new aircraft shelters were refitted with high-grade, durable canvas to enable them withstand the extreme weather conditions prevalent in Maiduguri.

Speaking further, the CAS, who was represented by the Chief of Aircraft Engineering (CAcE), Air Vice Marshal Musa Muktar, expressed delight for the timely completion of the reconstruction work stating that NAF aircraft and equipment would now be better sheltered from extreme weather thereby saving them from damage. Air Marshal Abubakar also noted that the role played by the ATF, through its operations in the ongoing war against insurgency in the Northeast of the Country, was very crucial. He stressed, therefore, that the Service had no option but to strive harder to provide the needed support to enable the ATF effectively carry out its assigned tasks. While urging personnel to utilize the new facilities with high sense of responsibility and care, the CAS used the opportunity to express sincere gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari for his continued support to the Service towards the achievement of desired air power goals.

Earlier in his remarks, the Commander ATF, Air Vice Marshal James Gwani, reassured the CAS of the unalloyed commitment of personnel of the Task Force to the fight against terrorism, whilst also thanking him for the continuous provision of needed equipment and facilities that have enhanced their performance and boosted personnel welfare. Present at the event were Directors from HQ NAF, commanders of co-located units in Maiduguri as well as other senior NAF officers.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:09am On May 18, 2019
More...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:38am On May 18, 2019
You all should stop bullying Agaugust...... He has more military knowledge than all of you combined!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:23am On May 18, 2019
Saghrou Field Exercice , april 2019 . moroccan army

M1A1 Abrams, AIFV B-C25 , M109 SPH, Chinhook

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:07am On May 18, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:12am On May 18, 2019
More ...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2019
blacKDalia:
Just like how I was reading guys arguing on here that Nigerians won't sign up to fight and defend Nigeria if invaded by an external force. Guys it depends on many factors and scenarios.Does Nigeria have any fighting chance? Can the other country PROJECT AND SUSTAIN POWER over a long distance until objective is gained? If it's the US, the answer is no and even the Nigerian govt will jejely acquiesce.
what has Nigeria done for majority of us that will make majority of Nigerians defend Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2019
SupremeCourt:

I dont need your useless advice that tells another Nigerian not to speak his mind on social media because 10 people dont want to hear his topic, NOTHING will happen to me if I ignore you. You are just another Nairalander, period. Here, on this Nairaland, all of us are EQUAL, nobody will rule over others.

Who told your ignorant self Nigeria will not fight anybody not even Benin? Nigeria fought Chad 1980s with President Buhari as Armoured corps General rolling scorpion tanks and NAF mig-21 destroying Chadians up to 50 km near Ndjamena capital city, the video by NAF has been posted here many times. Cameroon we fought and killed over Bakassi Shagari and Abacha time.

Most of you here are ignorant, and anybody that betters you in knowledge is called useless contributor, stupiid, irrelevant, repeating himself, he must get out of the forum to make you not be overshadowed in broad day light. Does your family own Nairaland? No !

You have English reading problem. I never said Nigeria will go and fight Algeria, I said what if Algeria invades us weapons they stockpile? I proved it because Nigerian history records of Biafra war dozens of Algerian air force jet bombers were flown to support my own side of Nigeria and used to demolish other side of Nigerians in the Eastern region.

I have told you all, driving me away is a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, all of us are equal Nigerians who will all enjoy freedom of speech in our democracy, same freedom people died for on streets of Lagos to stop military censorship, we are NOT going to allow suppression of any Nigerian's rights, I will be here as long as I want, I will write anything I want as a reasonable person.

You think this forum is worldwide hot cake? You are not more than 15 people recycling yourselves, other threads on Nairaland have 1,000 different people commenting, so dont think your thread is gold and bigger than any Nigerian law that gives Nigerians freedom.

Go and sit down, I will be here to comment anytime I like it, you can do me NOTHING !
I agree with your points, these are problems that most of us know about,but few like to acknowledge the possibility. I do agree that it is myopic not to view the heavy armament of some of our continental neighbours as a threat.

The issue is,what can be done??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
BabaOwen:
what has Nigeria done for majority of us that will make majority of Nigerians defend Nigeria?
True,maybe Nigeria has done nothing for a vast majority of us,but we must acknowledge that Nigeria doesn't belong to the few elites at the helm of affairs, but to all of us,hence,we must protect her if the need arises.

Sooner or later,history will recall.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 3:35pm On May 18, 2019
If the US is invading we do not have a chance though they uphold some kind of UN standards that might make them treat the population nicely (might not always be true). If an African country is invading you won't think of "what Nigeria has ever done for you", you will be thinking of protecting yourself, sisters and mother,if you imagine what they do to conquered countries and their women and by that time the elite that ve messed up the country would have flown out with their family and left you to defend what's left.
BabaOwen:

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 18, 2019
Zoharariel:

Now, I have not come here to insult anybody but merely pointing out the treacherous & lackadaisical attitude of some simpletons whose full-time job is to sit in their mother's living room - drinking cowbell milk to growing their beard, with every fibre in them determined to making us download the "Version 2.0" of the nightmare suffered by our ancestors at the hands of the invading army - who were drinking coffee while blasting our forefathers into smithereens with their Caronades & Woolwich Guns. grin

LWKM grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
blacKDalia:
If the US is invading we do not have a chance though they uphold some kind of UN standards that might make them treat the population nicely (might not always be true). If an African country is invading you won't think of "what Nigeria has ever done for you", you will be thinking of protecting yourself, sisters and mother,if you imagine what they do to conquered countries and their women and by that time the elite that ve messed up the country would have flown out with their family and left you to defend what's left.
if Nigeria was invaded the way Iraq was invaded by the UN, and only military personnel/installation and Nigerian government buildings are targeted then I won't give a dam so far it all ends after Nigeria falls and my family members are safe. I will only fight if my family will be affected.

I don't see any West Africa country invading Nigeria.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 18, 2019
EVarn:
True,maybe Nigeria has done nothing for a vast majority of us,but we must acknowledge that Nigeria doesn't belong to the few elites at the helm of affairs, but to all of us,hence,we must protect her if the need arises.

Sooner or later,history will recall.
no west/central African country can invade Nigeria. If any part of Nigeria decide to secede and there is a civil war in Nigeria like it happened during the uncivil war during Gowon regime, I will never fight for Nigeria.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:18pm On May 18, 2019
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:30pm On May 18, 2019
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 6:34pm On May 18, 2019
BabaOwen:
if Nigeria was invaded the way Iraq was invaded by the UN, and only military personnel/installation and Nigerian government buildings are targeted then I won't give a dam so far it all ends after Nigeria falls and my family members are safe. I will only fight if my family will be affected.

I don't see any West Africa country invading Nigeria.
If a Country invades you.
You won't be safe..
Your family won't be safe.
This is the likely scenario:
They will take liberties with your Mother.
Your Sister your Aunties.
They will then throw you , your dad and your brothers in Prisons like Abu Ghraib
And young little girls like the American Corporal will pose while you are naked and being tortured..Before you go on your usual anti Nigeria rant think very careful about the Horrors of War.
You haven't survived an occupation, nor have you been in one .
Iraq is a mess because of the US.
Same with Ukraine..
Yemen has gone back to the Stone Ages.
The South Sudan is a careful analysis of everything that could go wrong.
Now you can continue your rant.
Mind you We know who would be the first to run to the other side once the real shooting starts.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.